Katekyo Hitman Reborn : Forgo...

By Azurame_Neve

Sawada Tsunayoshi is a smart, good in sports and martial arts and does everything perfectly but he hides it a... More

Chapter 1: Birth of the twin
Chapter 2: The fateful day
Chapter 3: The accident
The BLAME
The another live
The truth ( part 1 )
The truth ( part 2 )
Training and car accident
Storm and Lightning
Unexpected guest
A very memorable Christmas
Dreams of Pineapples
Mission and the truth
The Mists are finally free
Shadow Spirit
The real meaning of the title of this story
Few years later
Plan begins now
The Arrival of Varia and the first piece of the past
The Vongola Rings
The chaos has just begun

What's To Come

4.7K 117 31
By Azurame_Neve

'An ending of something is a new start of another', usually is being used to encourage someone that an ending of something might not be as bad as they thought it would be. Sometimes ending doesn't meant by a new start but instead, it just means the end. This will come to an end soon. I'm sorry that I've been dragging this fic for a really long time now. I think that everyone would like to know an ending soon. Isn't that right?

"Bold" - Author's note,
"Italics" - Memories/Other's voice in their heads,
"Italics&Underline" - Places,
"Normal"- Talking,
'Normal'- Thoughts of the characters.

But before the story start, I'm very very very sorry for not update for like forever! Don't worry, I won't abandon this first fanfic I ever written, NEVER. I don't own the characters but this is my plot. So here's the chapter that we all have been waiting for~ I hope you enjoy~! Ow, please be aware of some spelling or grammar mistake! It's a little rushed.

Back with Tsuna and the others, currently on the streets

"I-It's nice to see you all again, Varia." Iemitsu said as he looks at Xanxus instead of Tsuna. Taka looked away in anger and frustration that Tsuna is here. 'Why is he here? To take all the attention away from me again?' Taka think angrily with a huff.

Xanxus looks at Iemitsu then closed his eyes as he said, "Trashes, quickly say the introduction." Two identical pink coloured haired women, Cervello wearing similar black and white uniforms came out from nowhere and stand in the middle of them. Iemitsu passes the paper to one of them before she stood in the middle and begin to talk.

"We, shall be the judge of this battle for Vongola's Decimo throne. The battle between Xanxus of the Varia and Takayoshi Sawada. The battle shall commence a month from today onwards. The place will be held at Namimori High School at 11pm!" The pink haired woman known as one of the Cervello said emotionless with the piece of paper in her hands, flickering with orange flames. It has Timoteo's signature sky flame. As the Vongola Nono, he had agreed and this is an agreement for this battle.

This is when Tsuna had a headache so badly that theres sounds starting to echo in his mind, "Sawada Tsunayoshi-Sawada Tsunayoshi. " His name repeated being called by a woman's voice he never knew nor heard before. He fell on the floor, enable to listen what the pink haired woman continued to say.

"W-what do you want from me?" Tsuna mumbled as he knee on the floor, his face twisted in pain. Lambo tugs his sleeve, his green eyes starts to tear up in worry. "T-Tsuna-nii..." Lambo mumbles.

"As the New Sky of the Rainbow, you must make a sacrifice to regain the balance of Tri-ni-sette. A sin for a sin!" the same voice said and the same sentences continue on like a recorder in his mind. Both his hands covering his ears hoping to stop the harsh whispers, his brown eyes widen in pain and lost. His breath became hoarse, Lambo began to worry more as well as the people surrounds him except for Iemitsu and Taka.

Chrome and Mukuro instantly went towards Tsuna, trying to help him. "Or else he will die." Another voice said covering the woman's voice, he looked at where the voice comes from. His brown eyes widen in terror, his face made a horrid one as he stared at Takayoshi. A dark shadow appears around him like an aura. Baka-Taka, himself not noticing anything as well as the others, the shadow shifts to something that resembled a person but just without colours and remain as a shadow state. A manic grin that shows bright white teeth appeared on the faceless shadow before it dissapeared. As if, there was nothing there.

"N-no...t-this. How could this happen?!!" "This isn't suppose to happen! The future....is it ending?!!!" Tsuna questions himself, mumbling the same question. Chrome and Mukuro quickly carried Tsuna to the back so that Iemitsu and Taka won't see him. Both of them along with Xanxus and Reborn's are worried and slightly panicking, all of them thinking the same thing. 'Just what are you hiding from us, Tsuna?'

Back in the Giglio Nero Mansion

Uni grasp in pain as she fell on the floor, she grab her chest where her heart is. Her eyes widen in shock as her head whispers words. The voices of words are ringing in her head, "Uni...My descendent. P-please, save him....The sea covers the clam so that no one can hurt them, the rainbow shines and help protects strength and the purity of the clam." Uni hears a familiar voice, full of desperate, horror and a little of apology in her voice.

Byakuran looks worriedly as Uni who's on the floor as she is unable to support herself by standing, her pained expression helped nothing but gives him more worries. 'What happened, Uni-chan?" Byakuran thinks with a serious face as he decided to help Uni to get up or at least stand up and not lay on the ground. The sight of Uni on the floor gripping onto the chest and weakly moving her limbs as if she was struggling, those was what he seen often, those was what he had all so familair with. From those betrayers, those desperate people in pain, those people whose on the edge of dying yet they refuse to die.

"The three Sky is not enough to repair the broken Tri-ni-sette. A s-sacrifice must be made to continue the balance of the world. A sacrifice for a sin. A sacrifice for peace." The last soft whisper of the woman said as Uni's eyes remained wide.

Tears started falling down her cheeks, a constant whisper coming from her mouth like a broken recorder. "N-no, n-not T-Tsuna-nii...It can't be.....b-but...c-chaos and destruction.." Uni's voice sound so shock, as it sounds nothing like the caring-and-wise voice that Uni normally sounds like. Uni suddenly remembered, that weird dream she had before she met Tsuna.

Years back then, when she was still unknown to the Mafia. All she knew was she's an only child that doesn't have a complete family. Since all the people who had time to spend with her, was the maids, the butlers, the workers in that huge and empty mansion. Her mother did visit her, but not so often. Since young, she had the potential to see the future, as many had said it's a 'gift', it didn't lift her spirits up. She would rather not have this curse, it isn't a gift. It's a curse where short-lives and tradegy befalls on her family members. The ability to oversee all, but she couldn't do much to stop the inevitable. It's a curse that doesn't stop unless....... the world ends.

Flashback of Uni's memories,
Uni was in a place, a weird place where only once she was there in her dreams. Uni was just 4 years old when she had that dream. She was standing on the sea, not soak by the water but just standing on the sea with nothing but the blue sky above her. She could see the waves, and then she saw a pair of legs in front a few steps away from herself. When she looked up she saw a woman smiling down to her.

"Uni. Uni, my dear descendent. Take a hold of what you care strongly with a belief that everything will be fine. Don't let go, once you do, it means nothing anymore. The things you had once held closely once will be ...destroyed and can never be restored." The woman said who looked suspiciously and surprising like her, but instead of short dark green hair she had longer ebony hair and wears a weirdly but very similar dress like her mother does during the ceremony of her being the Ninth boss. Uni haven't even began wondering how the woman knew her name.

"W-what?...but-" Uni voice out her confusion. The woman looked at her with an ever-knowing smile. Oh, how Uni wanted to know what's going in and out of her mind.

'What is the thing I would hold dear?' Uni asked herself about it, that time she didn't know about anything. She hadn't met Tsuna, she hadn't know about the preciousness of her mother. She wasn't all that sunshine and happy when she was young. She was a bitter child with bad feelings of knowing what happens next. It was a choice. She could either change those fates and make a larger sacrifice or let them met their fate for the big picture of the end to be better. It was either for her's sake or the world's at stake.

"You'll know when the time comes. Not everything is bad. Not every sight is stable and absolute. Fate will be control as destiny will be there to intercept, so that you can change your own Life. And Life, is purely full of surprises as it is unpredictable." Those were the last words and smile she had from the mysterious lady before she vanish from her dream. That lady held so much hope and light in her ebony eyes, her hands positioned on her crest so closely as if she was praying when she said those words, as if she sees the world in a view where everything is and will be good and fine unlike her Uncle Reborn whom held so much death in his eyes.
End of flashback.

Byakuran frowns as he held Uni up who seemed not even noticing him. Byakuran wanted to slap Uni in the face so she'll wake up from the shaking and shivering, but it seemed it's his turn to get the headache. He almost dropped Uni when he felt the pressure.

The constant ringing of heavy words, no matter how you cover your ears it remain loud like a nightmare that haunts you at your sleep. It will not rest until you die or solve whatever that bothers you hence overcome the fear type of nightmare-like voice. "You are the Mare Ring holder, as the wide ocean that know no boundaries you can view parallel worlds and understand the knowledge of different worlds. Because of your playfulness, you've let something break the Tri-ni-sette. A sacrifice must be made to maintain the balance of the world." The words called out by a woman.

"A sacrifice, from a life that must be made. It's to atone the sin we made, or else he will regain freedom." This time, the voice comes from a man. A man he knew through parallel worlds of Tsuna's but he isn't alive anymore. The blonde man with his long black cloak with weird badges standing in front of him in a half-transparent and ghostly form, his tangerine-orange eyes looked so serious to Byakuran's deep violet eyes. "As a part of Tri-in-sette's three Skies, you must. You must, I beg you. Protect Tsuna and help him to do it, don't let what I've done wrong once again repeat its history. Whether it's to sacrifice or to destroy doesn't matter. As long, as long as the Tri-ni-sette wins over him." He is the Primo Boss of the Vongola, Giotto.

Byakuran nods as he knew, there's a way to save this situation as Giotto began to dissapear. He had an idea and hums, 'To think that HE had thought of so much. Maybe he had predicted this to happen sooner or later?"

Suddenly, he hears the whisper of another person near him. Byakuran's eyes widen in shock and fear, there's no longer smiles on his face. His head slowly turn towards Uni who started to mumble those words, the shock on his face was like he seemed to lost something precious that makes him feel like he was crush to pieces. Like he wanted to die right now.

"The Tri-ni-sette is unbalanced and they are failing so will the world crumble.....soon the world will be ashes and sacrificed." Uni's eyes were blank, as she said the words. Without him, her world and her meaning to live on is gone and perished. To continued living without him is like being in a black hole where no light is seen. Tsuna was the one who gave both Uni and Byakuran a reason, a light, a lead, a goal to survive and smile.

Flashback in Uni's POV,
"You two are...Tsuna and Byakuran!" I whispered with relief and happiness shining in my eyes. Tsuna hummed and nods before introducing himself, "Yup! I'm Tsunayoshi! But sadly, only the two of you remember me other than my twin."

'Oh...so it happened already? That shadowy man.' I thought, I knew and saw that coming. I even saw the shadows and red tinted coloured eyes from Tsuna's dad.

"Anyway, you guys came here! Just for me?!" I asked in delight, my voice sounded so surprised and happy. As if stating that I don't even know anyone else other than my own mother and Gamma.

"Yup! Uni-chan~ We've come to rescue just for you! But it seemed that we are too late to rescue your mother." Byakuran said, a tint of apology and sincere could be heard from his voice. His eyes glanced at the bloodied body of Aria, laying lifeless on the dirty cold ground with a pool of blood surrounding her. "I'll make a grave for her. A good grave." Byakuran mumbled softly after seeing me nod.

"A-ano, b-but...how?" I asked softly as I looked at Tsuna's face. 'They shouldn't have known my position, I'm in China after all.'

Tsuna frowns and said, "I can see the future. I'm the Sky Arcobaleno in this era. It's suppose to be you or Aria-san that Luce-san gives the title to but..it's not like that anymore. A-Aria-san is now died...and the Tri-ni-sette has its own consciousness which lead Luce to choose me after something broken its balance. " Tsuna answers with a grim tone. A faint shine on his chest, the light orange coloured pacifier shone as if it's agreeing with what Tsuna said.

"H-huh? B-but, what abou-" I started to ask but stopped after seeing Tsuna's and Byakuran's faces.

'What about Vongola? Who will take care of Vongola? Won't it be destroyed if Tsuna wasn't the boss?' But it seemed that not only I have thought about this, Tsuna and Byakuran both also thought about the possibilities of what could happen in the unpredictable future.

"Well....a-about that. The future will reveal some answers when time comes." That simply was not an assuring answer at all. All it left was that sickening feeling of death that lingers at the back of my throat.
End of flashback.

At another place,
It was a shadier place -just some abandon place where no people would go to anymore- and human's blood are spilled due to their constant stupidity. Tsuyoshi looked around after he deal with those enemies in black, his sword reflected the light of another gun. He then saw a group of man in black armed with weapons like guns and bombs currently behind Nana.

'Hmm..Guns and Bombs? Nana can definitely handle the- Wait! Bombs?!' Tsuyoshi thinks and looked behind immediately called out for Nana. "Nana!" "Ah, Tsuyo-" Nana answered with a smile when she turned behind to find those man in black behind her.

BOOOAM! BAAAMMMMM!!! The place is then filled with smoke and sparks of leftover fire.

".....There's a people armed with guns behin-. You know what? I didn't think you would need the warnings anyway." Tsuyoshi deadpanned with his sword pointing down after seeing how Nana managed to defeated the doses of armed man easily with just some illusions.

Nana giggled and snaps her fingers, which another dozen of enemies now not far from them but still close enough for them to hear loud screams and how they can see the enemies who are running around like headless chicken.

"What have you done to them now, Nana?" Tsuyoshi asked with his eyebrow raised. "Hmmm, I might or might not make them believe that their heads are gone and they are burning on fire with no sight of water nearby with some illusions?" Nana said with an innocent tone, completely opposite with what's going on in those screaming idiot's head. Tsuyoshi looked beside them where a river filled with yesterday's rain was just beside them while the enemy in front of them just ran in circles like headless chickens.

"That definitely sounded like what Nana-chan would do for fun, Tsuyoshi-kun!" Another motherly voice said behind them. Both Nana and Tsuyoshi turned to see a middle-aged woman with dark orange coloured haired that reaches her mid-back and a pair of honey coloured pair of eyes shining of mischief and amusement. She wears a soft-yellow coloured scarf on her neck, a light green coloured long sleeve dress shirt, dark brown short sleeved jacket, dark brown skirt that reaches her knee and a pair of knee-length black coloured boots.

Her maiden name is Yoru Hemita, the daughter of an elite assassination family in Mafia. After marrying to Sasagawa Shouta, she became a member of the Sasagawa family and currenlty is the single mother of Sasagawa Kyoko and Sasagawa Ryohei. She might be a middle aged woman, but sometimes she would act so childish.

She met with Shouta because of a mission to assassinate him, she was a child born with talent to assassin so she was training to become an assassin when she was 2 years old but she fell in love with him in first sight. She dropped her job and family just for him, heck her parents always wanted that to happen in the first place. The only word she was able to describe her family was one word of 'weirdness', It must be traditional since they all are involve in Mafia one way or another. Her mother was just a normal housewife with the ability and talent to hack and disguise easily while her father was the current boss. Her mother was never fazed and was clearly delighted when Hemita had choose to marry another normal yet Mafia related man as her husband. It was kinda already in the family genes or tradition.

"Oh! Hello~Hema-chan!" Nana greets with a playful smile and a wave, her brown eyes shone the same mischief and amusement in them. Forgot to mention, but Nana is wearing short sleeved indigo dress shirt, long black pants, a sleeveless black jacket, a pair of 5 inch feet tall black heels, she also made some disguise using illusions so that outsiders and enemies sees her in an other way, long dark blue hair and dark pink coloured eyes.

"Hemita-chan! When were you there??" Tsuyoshi asked, women these days really loved scaring you from behind and... In front. Tsuyoshi sweatdrops, when and why did the males in his team went dead all so suddenly making him the only guy to handle these women all alone.

"Well, I was going to hide and maybe buy some ingredients for dinner later but now I could have my fun. Mind if I join in the game?" Hemita said with a wink. 'Oh boy, she's definetly gonna try some new chemical trap! Why had you choose her as your wife, I do not understand, my long late friend.' Tsuyoshi thinks with a grim smile as he remember about the former 'Sun guardian' who is now replaced by his wife.

As Tsuyoshi had said, Hemita was really going to use a new chemical formed substances to experiment on those poor fools. 'It wouldn't cause any permanent physical damage, but mentally and emotional health couln't be guaranteed.' Hemita thinks as she takes out a small bottle filled with bright neon yellow coloured fluid.

"Hmmm, maybe it'll change some cells. Oh, maybe it will brighten the skin in the dark and then explode?! Or maybe even rearrange the position of the organs?! I can't wait to test it on you fools! Maybe, just maybe I could see blood this time?" Hemita said with a bright smile that has this scary vibe telling your body instinct to run as far as you can possibly go.

Just as Tsuyoshi was facepalming and pitying the enemies and Nana smiling like she was waiting to see a movie with her mist flame made popcorns, Hemita's fun time was cut out of the schedule once they heard a ring tone.

RRRRINGGGG! RRIINNGGGG! The phone is not the three of them but their cloud guardian's. She was there all along, sitting on a moutain piled of beaten up human flesh.  She cross her legs and her right elbow is on her left wrist which is resting on her legs. Her right hand holding her phone. She answer the call with a greeting of a cold hello.

"Why, I'm glad that the 'Gli Elementi' has yet to lack of strength and still as powerful as before." The calm and sly yet ever-knowing and mocking voice said.

"Tch, I thought we taught you not underestimate us! So be quick and say your orders, we were done long ago."Miyo said coldly, her glare sharpen in annoyance.

Well then, I would say that I'll stop here! But how was it? What do you think?! Was it good enough to cover the lost of time waiting for this chapter? Here's a question where everyone is curious to know. Who is the caller? Is he a friend or a foe?

Bu then. I felt really bad for not updating, but I am not that guilty so there's a continuation of the chapter for you to read! So sit still and stay reading! Did you got surprised or disappointed? Well, I do hope you enjoy. I have gotten some request to update. I'm doing me best, so Thank you for continuing to support and reading this till now. I am very grateful. *bows*

Time Skip with Iemitsu and Taka

"So what now? I have to battle for it? I don't even have any guardians!" Taka complained to Iemitsu, not liking the fact there a chance he would lose to Xanxus and his twin. He's completely overwhelmed by the thoughts that he would lose to them. If he loses, then he won't be any worth.

"You have guardians, Taka. " Iemitsu said with a frown, 'Well, temporarily. Taka has guardians.' Just that Iemitsu had to bribe them to be for the mean time.

"Eh, serious? I have them, cool." Taka said in a fake cheerful tone. What's he's thinking is that he has more people to serve him now.

"Yes, keep going like that. Then they will know your worth. That you're more superior, more important and more useful than their lifes." The voice whispered in Taka's head. Take nods, blindly following the instructions he had been told by the voice of his mind.

With Tsuna and his friends

Tsuna and the rest are standby at where they are. After the evening announcement, Chrome and Mukuro helped Tsuna to get back to the mansion to rest. Lambo tagged along because he finally knew that this, is his real brother and friend, I-pin followed to keep Lambo in check.

"Tsu...Are you really fine to be here? No one could blame you if you weren't." Chrome asked as she sees Tsuna still sweating, barely standing straight from a further place as they watched the rest of the Varia having their training. Mukuro is also joining in to have match with Mammon.

"I have to....." Tsuna whispered softly as he and Chrome sat down to watch. Tsuna thinks while he looks at their training, 'So that I can make the right choice.'

Back with the Gli Elementi

" Okay, okay. The mission I hired you all to do next is to aid another group I requested to stop the ......" The tone turned from lazy to a very serious had immediately told Miyo about the seriousness of the next mission.

"Roger that. Checkerface." Miyo said as she ended the call. She doesn't like that name, after all. He's the mastermind for almost everything that got to do with the Tri-ni-sette. Surprised? Maybe not? The caller's identity is revealed to be Checkerface! What is his purpose? What is he planning? Saa, who knows?

"Miyo-chan~! Do we have another mission?" Nana asked curiously with sparkles twinkling in her eyes. 'Oh my...She's ready for the next battle. I wonder what is she gonna plan. I bet it involves knifes and maybe some bloody and horror-like illusions.' Tsuyoshi thinks with a strained smile.

"Oh yeah. We did. It's from our employer. We might need to cooperate with another group. Our mission is to stop something from happening that would happen about a month later from today. This is the first mission in years that we have a first priority."Miyoko explained with a smirk, her interest in the mission is shown openly to her comrades.

'We will be prepared to see a battle where the enemies are overpowered by us and to clean up. I have been waiting for this moment to call this new company I found out. I wonder how good their clean-up squad can be?' Hemita thinks with a hum. Tsuyoshi shakes his head thinking about how bloody the next battle can be while Nana is getting more excited.

"Well, anyway our mission's first priority is to-" Miyo continued to explain but she was interrupted when she sensed another group of people. While Tsuyoshi and Nana who had feeling that they are familiar. Hemita and Miyo become more and more tense, both thinking who are the mysterious figures.

Two cloaked person stood in front of them with a mysterious aura. One is taller than the other, but the sweet voice of the younger one had destroyed the tense atmosphere, "We bring no harm. After all until the end of the mission, we have the same goal. To make sure the Vongola Rings are in the right hands, no? Gli Elementi."

Miyo sharpen her glare at them as she is now in a position to attack, she began to speak. "Yeah, that is our first priority..but we'd like to know who's cooperating with us." Her weapons ready to be used.

"Who are you? You have seen our faces, so why can't we?" Tsuyoshi said cautiously, his hands on his sword in a position to attack at any moment. Nana tilts her head, wondering why the voices sounds so ...familiar.

"Oh, us? Have you forgotten us? You have met us or at least knew about us. " The taller one said with a mocking voice as he pull down the cloak revealing a smirking Byakuran in a white and purple shirt and brown long pants and beside him stood a younger person who is revealed to be Uni in a white and pink dress with a pair of pink shoes.

"The Giglio Nero and Gesso Famiglia's current Boss?" Hemita said with curiously. Why would two heirs come to help and nonetheless be partners. The information of both of them are limited in a short time and moment.

"No, Hemita. They have recently merged into a new Famiglia called, The Milliefiore." Miyo said with a cold tone as she no longer treat them as danger. Her weapons still keep in range to use any moment.

"So now. What's the plan?" Nana asked curiously, her mind is thinking about all the torturing methods to kill their targets. She changed the topic, even as she couldn't really remember why they sound and looks familiar. According to her memories now, she hadn't met them before. She's doubting her memories nowadays.

"Well, if you are all willing to cooperate then~~" Byakuran said with a smirk as he ate some marshmallow. No one questioned how he poof a bag of marshmallow out of nowhere.

"We want you to stop ......." Uni state their goal. She will take her ancestor's words. Not every sight is stable, so there's some hope left. As long as they don't give to despair, hope will continue to grow. You can't know all of it, what's so good when you'd know everything? Continue to read the next chapter to know more about Uni and Byakuran's plans.

"Are you sure about this?" Miyo asked, shocked about the plan as she never really think that the plan could work or not.

"Of course, this is the plan since the beginning." Byakuran replied with a smirk. Soon they hear some fireworks and screams from far away.

"Ohh, the plans already in motion aren't they?" Nana questioned with a smile.

So then, that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed it, and the questions you have now will be given an answer in the next chapters eventually. So Thank you for reading! *bows*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204 6 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...
138K 4.1K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
276K 9.7K 31
"I won't give you a single clue to remove the curse Sawada Tsunayoshi" Sawada Tsunayoshi was mute and useless with the reputation of Dame-Tsuna. Sawa...
56.8K 1.7K 23
[Discontinued] A New Change (KHR + AssClass Crossover) Sawada Tsunayoshi always had a fuzzy feeling in his head when he was around his friends, his f...