Cheese? Cheese.| COMPLETED ✔

By MWhisker_

>C O M P L E T E D< [Copyright@2014-2017. I DO NOT OWN THE GAME. Dedicating this to all of my friends and my... More

Disclaimers | Author's Note
Prologue
1 | Realization
2 | Shamming
3 | Wayme
4 | Tribe Life
5 | Shug...plum
6 | Stariva
7 | Deathmatch Tournament
8 | Karoliana
9 | Kebaya
10 | Tribe War (Part 1)
11 | Tribe War (Part 2)
12 | Tribe War (Part 3)
13 | Amanduhduh
14 | Myeouz
15 | Aekirito
16 | Gintsu
17 | The Announcement
18 | New Friends
19 | Scabbles
20 | Bootcamp
21 | The One with a Cake Hat
22 | Amb? Am?
23 | Betrayal
24 | Differentiation
25 | Rebellious
26 | Coincidence
27 | Rising like an eagle
28 | Resistance
29 | Comrades
30 | Fighter
31 | Love in coffee shop
32 | Flame, Moth and the Charm.
33 | Merely a sniper
34 | Turning the odds
35 | Languages
36 | Fear
38 | Bravery
39 | Explosive
40 | Lionhearted
41 | Pixels
42 | Ignition
43 | Shattered
44 | Fallen
45 | Crimson
46 | Wildfire
47 | Vengeance
48 | Braid
49 | Sorting
50 | Coronation
51 | Acknowledgement | Author's Note

37 | Forced to forsake

15 1 0
By MWhisker_

A/N:
Duhhh, I'm extremely lazy to update lately. So... Sorry for the late update! Enjoy ^^
-M
________________________________________
I pounced.

No mercy? Yes. No mercy needed.

Love can turn into hate, they say. Don't ever let that happen, they say.

At first I believed in those lies, but since our love fell apart, I just knew that we weren't even meant to fall in love. I knew that us falling in love was merely a coincidence, a convenient excuse for X to find someone to hold on to, and for me to temporarily get away from the busy war commander life. Soon I've realised that the truth behind our puppy love that had only lasted for a few months was that our love wasn't even built on mutual attraction. It was just built on his own craving for a girl to hold on to when he couldn't sleep at night. I can tell you that he could've had a better choice, but lucky me, he found me as the substitute of his ex-lover and I guess that was okay for me if he could found happiness in my own presence. If my presence reminded him of his ex-lover and it made him happy, I guess that's okay for me too. Although I felt like I've been tricked into a circle of love with no return, maybe that was my life, being tricked into circles of love that could never be completed.

In those months, I've had the best time ever and I didn't regret being his girlfriend and making this foolish decision. Even if it was only for a few months. It was worth the pain.

I pounced at him, as my paw grew stiff as it made contact with his chest, knocking him down. His back hit the ground with a thud as he stared at me with pure amusement. "You've grown a lot, my Mothy boo." He commented at my actions, a smug smile forming in his features.

"X." I said, there was a hint of bitterness in the edge of my voice as I eyed him suspiciously. Feeling my anger and agony boiling up, I held my fist tightly to prevent myself from pouncing at him again. "Not yours anymore." I stated flatly before turning around, my back facing him.

"You once was. Never forget that!" He yelled, reaching out to me as I caught his paw and flipped it over.

"Liar." Was what I could say at that very moment. I turned around and closed my eyes for a brief moment, my tears flowing freely. I still love him.

"We both know what you've been going through, Mothy. So let me explain." He attempted to move forward.

"How did you even find me." I interrupted, trying to make my voice less obvious to him that I was crying.

"I am just guessing that you would be here. I'll never leave you alone, you know. I still love you."

"But you left me for the girl back there in the cafe." I said, tears pouring all over my cheeks as I stared at him.

"I know. That was the worst mistake I've ever made in my life." I turned around and he pulled me into a hug. "I know you're mad at me for that. I will never forgive myself if you have decided to leave me alone for the rest of my life, you know." I shook my head in defeat. "No more crying, Mothy."

"I can't take it anymore! X." I yelled, taking a step away from him. "Every time I see you, my heart is ripped into thousand pieces! How can you ever leave me in agony?" He reached out and wiped my tears away before pulling me into a hug again.

"I promise, this will never happen again." He stared into my eyes. Those, were the gaze of regret, were the gaze of craving. The crave of good old times.

"You promise?" I sniffled, my eyes flashing red. X took a step back as his green gaze widened. "You promise...?" I spoke softly.

"I..." He began, as he took a step back. And stared at me, horrified.

"You've changed. You're not the X that I've known anymore." I took a step forward and held the door tightly. "Get out of my apartment."

"But Mothy-"

"-Get out of my apartment." I spoke firmly. I was literally admiring the firmness in my voice. "Just get out." I took my suitcases with me and left the apartment, leaving X behind with bewilderment dancing in his features.

--------

I entered the tribe house in a rapid motion before unloading the goods in my room, trying not to wake my tribe mates up. "Welcome back, commander." A low voice said, startling me as I turned around and smiled at the red-haired mouse in skeletal-shaped fur.

"Thanks, Way." I dipped my head in respect.

"Once you're done with unpacking, head to my room as soon as possible." He closed the door as I breathed the scent of the my room, which I had longed for since I've left the tribe.

I headed out to the Wayme's room, taking my gadget with me before locking my own room. I travelled along the corridor, greeting the fellows as I walked by them. I knocked on his door and my permission to proceed was granted.

"Ah, Moth. Nice to meet you." A black and white furred mouse with a santa hat chirped. "I'm holygamerz, holy in short." I took a seat on his couch.

"Nice to meet you." I leaned forward and shook his paw, smiling in the process.

"So," Wayme began, silencing us. "I've been thinking about it for a while lately. I wish to start a band."

Keb let out a gasp of excitement. "Parfait!" He exclaimed, clapping his paws.

"And I am thinking that Keb would be the violinist, Holy would be the drummer and I'll be the guitarist."

"So we were here to ask if you are interested to join." Holy continued, drumming his fingers on the couch he was sitting on.

"Why not?" I shrugged as Keb clapped his paws again.

"So Moth would be the pianist! Parfait!"

"I guess so. What's the name of the band?" I asked, leaning on the couch.

"I plan to name it DCF." Wayme shrugged, before looking over to us. "Any ideas?"

"DCF? Wow. That name is... Um.... Please welcome DCF from DCF? That sounds so weird for me." I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"But I think that DCF is the representative of the name." Holy spoke, earning murmurs among us.

"DCF then." Wayme nodded before jotting it down. "When will training start? Oh wait, take a look at this." He got up and beckoned us to follow him. He moved a few books and moved a dusty book to the left and the bookshelf moved out of the way, revealing a secret pathway. "I've told the designers to reserve this pathway for emergency purposes." He spoke, as he led us through tunnels and we entered a brightly lit room. "Ta-daaaaaa!"

"It's wonderful." I spoke with awe. It was a standard recording room with microphones and instruments. "I don't know what to call it."

"Ooh ooh, can I take my Lindsey Stirling poster and put it in here?" Here I introduce the fanboy.

"Sure thing, Commander." Wayme nodded before announcing. "Training starts tomorrow." His gadget beeped.

"What happened?" Keb asked, his voice full of concern.

"It's shokobutse. He said that there is a fire in the basement and intruders in the attic." Wayme yelled as he raced out of the door. Keb nodded to us before running after Way in a rapid motion.

"What is happening?" Holy asked, unaware of the situation.

"Holy, we're under attack." I explained.

"What are we supposed to do?"

"Take your weapons, and fetch Karo if you can." I answered before dashing out of the pathway, towards the edge of the tribe territory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 2 1
Caspian was a barista by day and a drag racer by night... and he was damn well good at it. That was, until The Starry Racer started to make his life...
354K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
127K 6.7K 68
Scarlett owns a coffee shop in a quiet little town. She wants more from life but doesn't feel like anyone can step up to the plate. Her first love wa...
178K 7.4K 33
Leoni, who's been used as a science experiment for Weyland-Yutani Industries, escapes the facility she's being held at when an extraterrestrial attac...