Curves In A Bikini (Completed...

Per Vampirehorsequeen31

"big girls and bikinis just don't mix." Aylin Scott is new to the island. After her mother's trial, Ayl... Més

Prologue: The Trial*
Chapter 1: Changes*
Chapter 2: School*
Chapter 3: The Dress*
Chapter 4: The Spring Bash*
Chapter 5: A Whole New World*
Chapter 6: Family*
Chapter 7: Brunch With The Morgan's*
Chapter 8: Spring Break*
Chapter 9: The Cool Kids Club*
Chapter 10: New Friends*
A Very Important Author's Note*
Chapter 12: Wedding Plans*
Chapter 13: Normalcy-Kinda*
Chapter 14: A Surfing Competition*
Chapter 15: Think Before You Kiss*
Chapter 16: Barbie Slaps Hurt Like A Bitch*
Chapter 17: Pain is Temporary*
Chapter 18: Wedding Bells
Chapter 19: A Night To Remember
Chapter 20: OMG!
Chapter 21: Awkward Moments At The Cole Residence
Chapter 22: Back To School
Chapter 23: The Life
Chapter 24: Fighting Back
Chapter 25: We'll Get Through It
Chapter 26: Unexpected
Chapter 27: Coffee Cups
Chapter 28: Finals
Chapter 29: Prom
Chapter 30: Graduation
Epilogue: The Lives We Live*
The Sequel*
The Sequel Has Been Posted!*
Private Chapters*
THE WATTYS!*
THIS WAS GOALS FOR ME

Chapter 11: The Adventures of Wyatt Cole*

13.2K 541 34
Per Vampirehorsequeen31

Hey friends. This chapter is in Wyatt's POV as requested popularly- (Adrian's POV is being saved for a later project.) -and is strictly a bonus chapter. Love ya'll! Marilyn Monroe quotes are amazing btw. <3 Shout out to my amazing band for being in the National Thanksgiving parade in Chicago! It was an amazing experience!  Go CSHS! <3

Forever yours,

~Vamps

Wyatt Cole

I slipped off my shoes before hopping on the couch. Everyone had already gone to sleep seeing as it was 2 am. But I couldn't sleep. Sleeping wasn't ever something I was good at especially with all the thoughts bouncing around in my head.

I sighed smoothing my hair back out of my face. I was tired though. We decided that the girls would sleep in Aylin's room because it was big and they brought air mattresses and the guys could sleep in the game room downstairs.

I looked out of the sliding glass door in the living room wondering where I went wrong. How my dad, a body builder and my mom, a model could make me, a big eared nerd who sings in his spare time.

I wish I was one of them. A surfer dude with huge muscles and girls on both arms all the time. But I wasn't. I was a skinny, tall, pale nerd.

But it's whatever. I mean I can't really do anything about it. I stood up and shuffled into the kitchen towards the fridge grabbing a bottle of water and leaning against the counter.

I heard a yawn and looked up to see Aly standing there in her Pink Floyd tank top and pj shorts.

   "Hey." She quirked her blonde eyebrow. I nodded taking a swig from my water.

   She hopped onto one of the stools and smiled. "Can't sleep?" I nodded wearily.

     "What's up in Wyatt-land?" She asked pulling her hair into a messy bun. Aly was honestly one of the hottest chicks I've ever met. But she wasn't really my type.

   "Nothing."  I gulped down more water before crushing the bottle and throwing it in the recycling bin.

    "Look, I know there's something up. I mean, I agreed to help your cute ass make Little Miss Sunshine jelly." She smirked like a Cheshire Cat.

        "Hey I never asked you to do that." I replied gruffly knowing that I'm really glad it worked.

       Amy and I had been best friends since 1st grade. She was the prettiest girl in my class and had just come from Honolulu. Her cute blonde pig tails and adorable frame glasses were quite possibly the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

"Wyatt... Wyatttttttt...." Aly's long fingers snapped me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I shook my thoughts away.

    "Okay lover boy! I know you like her. I could see it in your eyes when you sang that song. You wrote it about her right?" I nodded running a hand through my spiked up hair.

   "It was when we were both 10 and our parents decided to take us to LA on a camping trip. The trip really turned into more business than pleasure. Amy's dad had to go back to the office." I moved around the counter feeling Aly follow me as we sat on the couch.

    "She was really Daddy's little girl. And when her mom got tied up with her boss, it was just me, Amy and my parents." I threw a blanket at a cold looking Aly.

    "Thanks." She nodded. I continued. "The first night of our trip my parents and I shared a tent and Amy was in her parents tent. I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom." I got more comfortable on the couch.

    "When I got back I heard crying coming from Amy's tent. And when I opened the doors I saw her curled into a ball crying." I felt my mind return to the image of my amazing best friend sucking in air and sobbing quietly. 

    Aly moved around on the couch a bit, obviously feeling awkward. "She said "Wyatt? Do my mommy and daddy not love me anymore?"" I moved around a little weirded out at why I was telling Aly all of this.

    "She said she wouldn't go to sleep unless I sung to her." I smiled playing with a thread on the blanket. "That's really where the song began." Aly smiled at me.

   "You're so whipped!" She laughed and pushed my shoulder. I scoffed. "Nuh-uh." I disagreed, pretending to pout like a little kid. Aly's tinkling giggle resounded in the darkness of the room.

    "Well..." The room got quiet when Aly whispered. "I wish someone loved me the way you love her." She smiled sadly.

"Whattt...! Of all the women in this world I was almost absolutely positive you'd have/get more tail than a dolphin." I quirked an eyebrow. I didn't take Aly for a shy girl when it comes to guys.

She shook her head seemingly a little embarrassed. "Nah. Me and Alan almost had a thing... But he's just a jerk." She scowled.

That somehow didn't surprise me. The two seemed a little awkward around one another and now it made more sense.

"I'm sorry." I said leaning my head back against the couch. "Yeah well, maybe I can find some good tail here." We laughed together. "And hey, grow a pair and ask Amy out already." She threw a pillow at me.

I shook my head with a slight smirk. "Alright." I promised even though I knew I wouldn't. Amy didn't like me like that. We were best friends. If anything we were almost like siblings.

Aly stood up with a yawn. "Hey I'm gonna head up. Get some sleep cowboy." She squeezed my shoulder as she passed by me and tip toed up the stairs.

I looked out the doors once again. If only I could show Amy how much she meant to me. But no, I was a coward. That's all I'd ever been.

-

    "Wake up!" I groaned. It was too early for this. "Fifteen more minutes mom..." I rolled over into my back.

     "Ooof." Amy's smell surrounded me as she lay on my torso. I opened my eyes to meet her's. "Morning sunshine!" Her dazzling blue eyes and bright smile made me produce one of my own.

     She pinched my cheeks. "Now get up! We are going to Queen Emma's bath today." She giggled standing up and walking into the kitchen.

    Yup. I was definitely whipped. I stood up and went into the game room to find the guys already up playing xbox. "Hey." They greeted before turning their attention back to the game.

     I got a pair of swim trunks and a tank top out of my duffle and headed to the bathroom.

     When I entered the kitchen everyone was sitting around eating cereal. "Sup." Aly passed me with a piece of toast in her mouth.

     "Sup." I smiled. It was time to be happy. Being down in the dumps for too long was just dumb.

       "What are we gonna do today?" Adrian asked resting his chin on Aylin's shoulder.

       She smiled at him with those big doe eyes. I swear if I wasn't totally in love with Amy I would totally get with her. But Adrian was a better fit. Those two were perfect together. I just felt bad for Adrian, she really made it hard for him.

     "I'm not sure. Amy had something planned." Aylin took a bite of her bagel. "Yeah I'm pretty sure she wants to go to Queen Emma's bath." I told them and say down in the only empty stool.

     "What?" Aylin looked at me like I was nuts. "Oh yeah forgot you didn't grown up here." I laughed leaning across the counter and ruffling her hair. She swatted away my hand and gave me a fake glare.

    Amy walked in. Her hair was so golden and wavy, her blue eyes smiling and her beautiful curves outlined by a pair of jean shorts and a short tank top.

     I think I was staring because she growled at me. "What're you looking at Cole?" I shuttered. "Nothing." She gave me a weird look before taking my seat.

     That's what happens when she's  mad at me. You'd think that because of her little wake up call that she had forgotten all about yesterday. Of course not.

  I shook my head and leaned against the glass door. "Anyway, Queen Emma's bath is a volcanic crater on a cliff filled with seawater and reefs. It's like a bath! It's rumored that the Queen Emma used to take her baths there. The queen of the island," Amy spoke animatedly. I knew Queen Emma's bath was her most favorite place on the island. It had been since we were kids.

    Flashback

She bounded down the hill towards the volcanic cliffs. "C'mon Wyatt! I've been waiting all week for this!"

She had just had her 15th birthday party earlier today. I'd been teasing her all day because I was 5 months older and she was a baby.

"C'mon! We're almost there." She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the crystal clear waters of the bath. The waves crashed against the rocky cliffs.

"I'm coming." I laughed. We made it to the edge of the crater. "Last one in has to pay for ice cream later." She dashed over the rock and pulled her shirt and shorts off to reveal her pink bikini.

Amy's hair glowed in the afternoon sun. I could smell her strawberry scent. She looked back at me and jumped in.

I pulled off my shirt and leaped in after her. I swam up to the surface and took a breath before Amy jumped on me.

I came back up for the second time. Her laugh made my heart flutter. Man I was so whipped. Oh well.

"I'm so glad I'm here with you." She smiled at me hugging me the way she always did. Like her big brother...

End of Flashback

A flick on the back of my ear made me turn to see Aly as she wrapped a slender arm around my waist.
    "So hot stuff what're we waiting for?" She took my wrist and dragged me towards the front door.

-

  "Are we there yet?" Lucy whined from her perch on Matt's back. Matt groaned. "Are we?" He looked at Aylin.

   She shrugged. "Never been here before." She pulled up her shorts a bit.

      "Look there it is." Matt pointed pulling Lucy up more on his back.  "Hallelujah!" Lucy hopped from his back and bounded down the rest of the path, Matt holding her hand.

      I wiped my face with my shirt. I had forgotten that it was a bit of a hike to get here and I was carrying the backpack with the food it in.

    The waves crashed against the cliffs roughly, spraying us with seawater. Everyone was laughing and talking, including Alan and Amy. He had is stupid, muscular arm around her.

     I glared at them. I hate Alan and he stupid muscles. The way he made Amy smile pissed me off. She used to save that secret adoring smile for me. But as I watched her lips curve as she laughed at one of his jokes, I felt my wrist tighten.

      Aly squeezed my hand. I had forgotten she was holding it, her touch was soft and comforting but nothing like holding Amy's hand which was warm and sent tingles up my spine.

   We finally made it to the bath. The sun was high in the sky and bearing down on us. Aylin wiped sweat from her brow. "It's always hot here." She shook her head, moving the curls out of her faces.

     Adrian stood next to her. "Yeah I mean this is a tropical island." Aylin rolled her eyes at him.

    I smiled. Those two just needed to get together already.

    Everyone stashed their stuff in the shade of a tree and began to strip down to their suits and lather on sunscreen.

     I slipped off my shirt and began rubbing sunscreen on my chest, I burned really easily and I prefer not to look like Rudolph's nose on Christmas Eve.

    Aylin sat on the rocks away from everyone. I walked over and sat next to her. "Aren't you going to get in?" I asked.

     She shook her head. She was wearing just her T-shir, her curls blowing behind her in the wind. Aylin really was a beautiful girl.

     She sighed. "Why not?" I asked rubbing in the sun screen on my nose. She looked up at me. "I just... I don't like my bathing suit..." Her cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

      I hadn't really seen Aylin in a bathing suit, I mean I saw her last night but it was dark and she was always either in the water or in a t-shirt.

     Her eyes wandered back to the horizon where sea gulls were flying in the distance.

     I grabbed her hand and stood us both up. "C'mon." I smiled reassuringly, just as I had done on her first day of school. She smiled back, some confidence flooding her features.

     We walked over to the pool of water where everyone was swimming. Matt and Lucy were jumping off a high rock into the middle.

     I squeezed Aylin's hand and smiled. "You can do it," I told her standing in front of her blocking her from their viewpoint. She nodded timidly and pulled off her shirt.

      She stood there in her black and white high waisted bikini looking afraid. I almost wanted to stab myself in the face. She looked amazing in a bikini. All of this fuss about nothing.

      I beamed at her and stepped away, doing a cannonball into the water. There was nobody here today, which was pretty unusual.

      I came back up for air and was surprised by another splash as Aylin canon balled herself. She came up a moment later in front of me.

     She smiled and hugged me in the water. "Thank you," she whispered in my ear. "No worries." I told her as she pulled away.

     She swam off toward Lucy who was calling the girls over to the edge of the pool to take a picture.

   I sat back against the rocks and sighed. "Having fun?" Adrian asked when he came up out of the water and shook his head, shaking the water out of his hair like a dog.

    I brushed some hair from my eyes. "Yeah it's always fun coming here," I replied through gritted teeth as I watched Alan pick up Amy and throw her over his shoulder.

    Adrian raised an eyebrow. "Man if you like her, go ask her out." He smirked smugly. I glared. "Like you can tell me to go ask out the girl of my dreams." I gave him a knowing look.

   His cheeks tinted pink. "Oh shut up. Aylin needs time I think, she's not ready for a relationship. Especially with me." He shook his head.

  It was my turn to raise an eyebrow. "Especially with you?" I asked. He just sighed. "If I ask out Aylin, she'll be attacked. By the surfers, their girlfriends especially... I want to protect her, not put her in an even rougher spot.  You know?" I nodded.

    I could understand where Adrian was coming from, I was just sorry that I didn't have the same excuse.

     Aylin swam over. "Hey." Adrian gave her that goofy smile. Anyone with eyes could totally see he was totally in love.

     She smiled softly. "Hey, this place is really beautiful," she replied moving some hair from her face. God why couldn't I be in love with her? She was smart and kind.

     Amy's strawberry blonde head caught my eye. I turned to see her swimming towards me. "Hey..." She smiled wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

      "I'm sorry about last night, I just don't really like Aly, she's changed a lot since we were little." She stared at Aly who was playing around with Adrian and Aylin.

   I shook my head. "Don't worry about it." I gave her a reassuring smile. "You're always going to be my best friend." Her smile broadened.

   "I know. And I wouldn't want it any other way." She hugged me. I felt tingles everywhere. It almost made me sad, she didn't want it any other way?

"Anyway, what do you say we have a little fun?" she asked jumping on my back, interrupting my thoughts.

     "Ride pony!" I laughed as we made our way over to the edge. We both got out and went up on the jumping rock.

     She held my hand. "Ready?" she asked smirking like that little girl I used to love.

    I nodded. "Ready." And we jumped.

-

   Yes? No? Maybe so? Let me know honey bunches! :)

       Forever yours, ~Vamps

Please check out Part 5 of my writing journal. I've written a few interesting tidbits about the book and myself and I really hope you'll read it! Queen Emma's Bath is a real place btw! You should look it up! It's my favorite place in Kauai. :)

Forever yours, ~Vamps

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.8M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED 🧡 RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...
Fight Code Per Reviana

Literatura romàntica

1.3M 47.9K 53
Being the daughter to one of the most experienced fighters known is a hard task, never mind being the younger sister to five very protective brothers...
140K 3.4K 26
FORSYTHE PENDELTON JONES III Jughead is the newest student to Riverdale high And he turns out to be quite the charmer ... He is a lady-Magnet but he...
Clover & Grayson Per Chelsey

Literatura romàntica

24.6K 521 15
- Clover - She's determined to make him squirm. To make him expose his inner emotions. She'll do just about anything to feel unadulterated satisfacti...