Fairy Tales Never Come True

By MoonlightHunter3

"When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everyt... More

Dedications
Prologue
FTNCT |Chapter 1|
FTNCT |Chapter 2|
FTNCT |Chapter 3|
FTNCT |Chapter 4|
FTNCT |Chapter 5|
FTNCT |Chapter 6|
FTNCT |Chapter 7|
FTNCT |Chapter 8|
FTNCT |Chapter 9|
FTNCT |Chapter 10|
FTNCT |Chapter 11|
FTNCT |Chapter 12|
FTNCT |Chapter 13|
FTNCT |Chapter 14|
FTNCT |Chapter 15|
FTNCT |Chapter 16|
FTNCT |Chapter 17|
FTNCT |Chapter 18|
FTNCT |Chapter 19|
FTNCT |Chapter 20|
FTNCT |Chapter 21|
FTNCT |Chapter 22|
FTNCT |Chapter 23|
FTNCT |Chapter 24|
FTNCT |Chapter 25|
FTNCT |Chapter 26|
FTNCT |Chapter 27|
FTNCT |Chapter 28|
FTNCT |Chapter 29|
FTNCT |Chapter 30|
Advice from Me To You
Announcement

Thank You

953 52 20
By MoonlightHunter3

This is a thank you to all my readers. When I started FTNCT I never thought that I would make it this far. 14.7k reads, 1.1 votes, 599 comments on a story that is 210 pages, and 84,366 thousand words. It seems insane even if I look at it right now. To be honest, I wouldn't be here without you. You all mean the world to me. After writing chapter 8 of FTNCT I lost inspiration. I wasn't sure if I was going to continue on or not. I was going to to delete this book but then I got messages telling me to keep writing. It took my 7 months but I finished chapter 9 and I continued going on. I probably had like 3-5 loyal readers and they would comment and vote on every chapter. That was enough because they kept me going. It wasn't until chapter 17-19 FTNCT exploded. I remember getting 30 readers in one day and I was astounded. Suddenly I was getting 10-15 comments and about 20-25 votes. It seemed surly that we cracked the What's Hot List on Wattpad. And I say we because none of this would be possible without your love and support. I find myself so happy and whenever I was down I would look forward to your comments. It doesn't matter that you're a silent reader, or if you vote or commented on a single chapter or all the chapters. I want to Thank All of You. Every one of you that made this journey possible. I am here today because of you.  

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972K 72.1K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
149K 2.7K 41
You know how it's very hard to meet the perfect guy for you? What if a magic ring existed as the solution? Angel, Lizzie, Artemis, and Claire found...
10.8K 214 26
The drums of war have just been sent roaring!! Now whom is my Father's grand army fighting against???, Well no one is entirely sure, but to instill m...
775 22 22
"All week, you've been on my mind, and I can't make it go away. Finally, after suffering in silence for so long at the thought of your lips, your lau...