Daughter of the Legend: A Sup...

TrueSupernatural13 tarafından

Have you ever known you were meant for more or that there was another piece to the puzzle? I always had known... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter One: I'm Just Tired
Chapter Two: Hard to explain
Chapter Three: You're what?
Chapter Four: The truth comes out
Chapter Five: So begins the journey
Chapter Six: Learning The Basics
Chapter Eight: I Knew It
Chapter Nine: No One is Coming
Chapter Ten: I Won't Give In
Chapter Eleven: Dad...Please...
Chapter Twelve: Bobby's
Chapter Thirteen: Talking
Chapter Fourteen: Runaway
Chapter Fifteen: Family
Chapter Sixteen: Heading Out
Chapter Seventeen: Undercover
Chapter Eighteen: Hunting
Chapter Nineteen: The First Kill
Chapter Twenty: Its in My Blood
Chapter Twenty-One: Different
Chapter Twenty-Two: What Now?
Chapter Twenty-Three: Stranger
Chapter-Twenty-Four: Dreams
Chapter Twenty-Five: You Can't be Serious?
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Call
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bargain
Chapter Twenty-Eight: No! Please no!

Chapter Seven: Can you lie?

47.1K 1.5K 589
TrueSupernatural13 tarafından

"Rachel. Rachel, wake up." Dean shook me slightly. I blinked with tired effort at him then at the clock on the night stand, 7:00 a.m, its angry red lights stabbed into my eyes. "Come on, get up, it's time to go." I sat up and looked at Dean. He was wearing a black suit, I looked over at Sam and saw he was wearing the same attire. I glanced over at Cas, nope, he was still in the trench coat, that made me smile slightly.

"What's going on guys?"

"We are going to go get the police reports and check out the victims." Dean said straightening his tie.

"You're posing as federal agents?" I cocked an eyebrow then smiled "That's awesome! But wait, what am I going to do? I'm a little to young to pull off a Fed."

"You're going to check out the town. Talk to the teens and get what you can from the locals." Sam said looking over at us. Dean's tie was still crooked and he was getting frustrated with it.

"Here let me help." I climbed out of the sheets and knelt on the bed in my neon green t-shirt and blue sweats.

"I know how to tie a Tie," He grumbled quietly. Dean stood still and quiet while I straightened his tie. 

"There ya' go!" I smiled at him and Sam, had I not known them, they definitely looked like agents.

"Thanks," Dean said slightly awkward. I smiled again.

"So," I said looking at the two of them, "Am I on my own or is Wings coming with?" Dean looked over at the angel sitting at the table reading the news paper, a passive expression on his face. Dean returned his gaze to me, "That's up to you. If you want him to come then bring him, if not he'll probably stay here." There was something about his tone that suggested that he wanted me to take him. Cas looked up at us as if noticing that we were talking about him for the first time.

"I'm probably going to take him with me. Just so I'm not alone." I shrugged. Dean seemed more relieved with that response.

"Do you have a phone?" Sam asked, I nodded my head and reached into my bag pulling out the phone.

"Not any more," said Dean. He took the phone from my hand.

"Wait! What are you doing?!" I tried to get my phone back.

"Here. This is your new phone. They won't be able to track you now." said Sam handing me a phone he pulled from his pocket. It was once of those indestructible flip phones. I looked at it then up at the guys.

"Wow, really?"

"Our personal numbers are in it already. So are the other phones." Dean said while he busted up my previous phone, ignoring my comment.

"There are other phones?" I ran my fingers through my hair. Oh boy.

After Sam and Dean left, I walked over and sat across from Cas. He looked up at me from the newspaper.

"Anything useful in there for the case?" I asked. Castiel shook his head.

"No," his deep raspy voice monotone as usual. "Why do you ask?" 

I shrugged, "I just wanted to see what was in the papers. Use it to influence conversation with the locals." Cas seemed to understand what I planned to do. "Do you want me to come with you?" he asked.

"Company would be nice," I told him honestly. I stood up and walked to the door, Castiel following close behind me. "Ya' know, you're the first angel I've ever met."

"That is not surprising," Cas said, "We normally do not interfere." I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Then why are you with Sam and Dean?"

"I interfered and fell from heaven." He replied looking at me.

"Oh...I'm sorry."

"It's alright. I did the right thing." We dropped the conversation there.

Cas and I went to a small diner and sat at the bar. After ordering some food I began talking to one of the waitresses. A girl named Lily with auburn hair and violet eyes around my age.

"Hey, is it true what their saying about the murders?" I asked. 

She nodded,"Yeah, my dad was one of the guys that found the first body. He told me it looked like some freak animal attack. But I have a different theory."

"You do?" I perked up at the answer.

"Yeah," Lily said with a nod, "I think its crazy Ms. Cailing. She lives about 5 miles from town in this creepy run down farmhouse."

"Why?"

"Rumor says that she killed her own husband 20 years ago. That she cut his heart out of his chest with a pair of sewing scissors." Lily shivered, "And sometimes she drives into town late at night for hours then leaves. My boyfriend ,Lewis, said that he heard knocking on the walls of his house last week, and claimed it was her, but I don't really believe him." I looked over at Cas who gave me a slight nod.

"So, what are you doing in town? I've never seen you around before. "She smiled changing the subject "It's a everyone-knows-everyone kind of place."

"Me and my brother Cas," I said pointing at Cas "Are headed to Springer to go see our grandparents and decided to take the scenic route up." Lily nodded in understanding.

"How long are you in town for?" She asked

"Not sure," I said cautiously, "Why do you ask?"

"Well, we don't get a lot of people around here and tonight around 8:30 there is going to be a big Bonn fire down at the beach some of us are putting on at the campgrounds. Stop by if you can. It'll be a lot of fun."

"I'll see if I can make it."

"Awesome! Oh hey whats your name?"

"Jane." I said without hesitation, who knew lying was so easy?

"Coolio, see ya Jane," Lily said. I paid for our meals and walked out. Once we were about a block from the cafe Cas looked at me.

"How did you do that? She acted like she had known you for years," he said.

"I don't know," I said kicking a rock,"People just seem to get very comfortable around me. I don't know why. It could just be that I'm a social person...mostly."

Cas was quiet for a while, "Call Dean and Sam," he said finally," Tell them what you've discovered."

"Good idea." I flipped on my phone and dialed Dean's number. His voice came on to the other end. I told him a summary of what Lily had told me.

"Meet us at the motel." Dean said and hung up. 

I looked at Cas,"He wants us to meet at the motel."

When Cas and I got back, Sam and Dean were already there. Once again, I had to tell them what the waitress had said.

"She said there is a Bonn fire down at the campground tonight and that I should come. It might give me a chance to ask some of the other teenagers what they know." Dean sat very quietly on the bed with an unreadable expression. "So what do you guys think?"

"I don't think you should go." Dean said before anyone else could respond. The way he said this caught me by surprise, and apparently Sam too.

"Why?" I asked

"I don't have a good feeling about it. That's why." Dean looked me directly in the eye, "Demons are after you and you'd be out there all alone. It just doesn't feel right, something could happen." I could see where Dean was coming from, but this could get us our final shove to get this job done.

"Dean, this could be the last piece we need to solve this," said Sam from his seat at his laptop.

"I'll be okay Dean, " I said reassuringly. Dean hadn't take his gaze off me, protection shone in them like the sun.

He shook his head,"I don't like it," he said," but if it's a shot, we should to take it. Are you sure you can handle it on your own?" I nodded my head.

"People like to talk to me," I said with a smile at Dean.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

992 47 20
~Wherever you are, wherever you go, may your Guardian Angel always be with you.~ For Sam and Dean Winchester, flirting with danger has never been an...
11.2K 676 11
cover it all up with lies i try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes cause 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗖𝗥𝗬 ◦•◦ seasons 3 - ?? *slow updates* ◦•◦ W...
3.3K 197 44
Eventually all endings have to come to an end. Now that The Winchesters, Corinna, Castiel and Jack finally found out the truth of Chuck's doing, of h...
622K 22K 33
I've lost everything I have ever had. I'm trapped in another world and its up to me to get back home. With my life turned upside down I'm not sure I'...