Mistakes (EXO fanfic)

By ItsABrownThing

I'm so sorry i accidently deleted the actual description for this book thinking i was editting my other book... More

How it all started..
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
Biggest Mistake Ever ~ Tagged
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWO

170 13 2
By ItsABrownThing

Author P.O.V

"New....New Zealand?"...
Areum questions as she slightly coughs up the sip of juice she took.

"Yeah ..... how would you like to move to New Zealand?" Areum mom questions again.
"Are you....... serious?" As she looks her mother straight in the eyes, palms pressed to the table slightly leaning forward.
"Well..... I'm not sure yet, I was offered a job in New Zealand for a period of 2 years as secretary of the CEO of Sky City Grand Hotel! An I was willing to accept it but of course I told them that I ha..."

"OMG Eomma That's Amazing we should go like seriously ma, things are finally starting to work out for you, for us, Take it eomma accept it I don't mind moving just as long as we can live our life happily.." she cut her mom off.

"Areum-ah are you sure about this? What about school an all... your friends, Chanyeol, Kai an Minah??.." Areum mom questions.

With Areum freezing as she hears the mention of Kai's name remembering everything that happened 2 weeks ago an then the event that happened not too long ago she felt a tad bit sad,

'Don't worry Areum, Moving will hopefully help you forget your feelings ... just how will I tell this to Channie an Minah' she thought... before her mom starts talking again.

".....if I do take this Job, we'll be leaving next month, 3 weeks from now." Miss Lee Spoke, "the company even offered to rent us a house for the time being as well as buy us a car an help us settle In while we're there.."

"Cool so you gonna give them a call tonight an tell them?" Areum asks her mom...

"No I'll probably call them in the morning".... she speaks as she stands up walking towards the kitchen "you better shower now, that's all i wanted to talk to you about, we'll talk more about it later regarding your transfer as well...okay... I'll cook us up some dinner yeah!" As Areum too stands up from the table.

"Okay won't be long..." she rushes up to her Room.

Her room filled of photos of her an her friends Kai, Chanyeol an Minah... looking at her walls she stares intently at one of her favorite photo of all four of them.
'Oh how I miss hanging out with yous all' she thought before her phone interrupted her thoughts knowing who it was just by the ringtone of 'GOT7~ A' she answered her phone with a boring tone

*Minah >_<*

Was sup??..- Areum

*I'm coming over now with Yoda* - Minah

"Really okay.. I'm just gonna have a quick shower.. see you when you get here!." - Areum

* arasseo, see you soon. * Minah

*End of Call

>>>>>moments Later<<<<<<

"Annyeonghasseyo Mrs Lee," Minah an Chanyeol said in unison as Areum's mom opened the door for them...

"Aw Hello, what brings you two here? Come in, I was just cooking dinner." She replied with a smile while waving them in with her wooden spoon.. "we just came over to see Areum" the smiled at her removing their shoes.

"Areum in the shower she'll be down shortly, will you be joining us for dinner?" She asked the two

"If that's okay with you Mrs Lee?" Chanyeol gave his Famous 'white-Teeth' Smile.

"Of course Channie," she smiled an walked back into the kitchen as they plump them selves on to the couch.

"Hey was sup!" Areum hollered running down the stairs with a towel in her hand trying to dry her hair.

" What up Beautiful!" Minah smirked at her,

"Can you not! Minah" Chanyeol cringes, acting like he just heard something disgusting covering his ears.

"What!! its the meaning of her name in English you Pabo! Geez" she shot back.

"Can you like shut up now an tell me why you two are here?" Areum interrupts the two immature teens.. while sitting in between them,

They both try an glare at each other before Minah speaks up.

"We just came to see how you are?" ... Areum just rolls her eyes knowing where this conversation is going, "I'm okay you guys, Seriously" she feels the heartfelt pain returning back as memories of That day flashes in her head.
Chanyeol then swings his arm over her shoulder an comforts her with some pretty cheeky comments, knowing she actually not okay but just hiding her emotions "you know since Kai is being a jerk, how bout you let me have a chance?" Chanyeol ask Areum jokingly already knowing what she going to say.

But instead...

"YAHH!! PARK CHANYODA!! This ain't no time to be so open about your feelings!" Minah snaps at Chanyeol leaving him wide eyed.
While Areum is lost in her thoughts 'Mianhae Channie, I'm sorry I can't return your feelings after everything you have done for me even when I was having a hard time with....' her thoughts were interrupted when her mom yelled out to the three that dinner was ready.

>>>>>fast forward<<<<<

At the dinner table

"So Mrs Lee, how have you been?" Chanyeol asks Areum mom before he shoves a spoonful of Bibimbap in his mouth.

Areum mom eyes Areum Before she answers saying "oh life's great so far how about you?" She asks back...

"INTERESTING is all I have to say" he cracks a smile before leaning back in his seat.
"Oh by the way has Areum told you we're ...."

"E-EOMMA HAJIMA!!" Areum interrupts her waving her hand in her moms face. Leaving Minah an Chanyeol dumbfounded with Minahs spoon still left in her mouth.

"Your.....What?" Minahs stern voice sent shivers down her spine.

"Uh... I think I'll let the 3 of you talk yeah" Areum mom excused herself from the table giving Areum an Apologetic look,

Staring down at her plate she hears Minah 'fake' clearing her throat, making Areum gulp hard, she was a bit worried to tell them but she knew she had to.

"Areum-ah, what's going on is there something we should know?" Chanyeol asks sitting up straight in his Chair.

" YAH LEE AREUM... SPEAK, NOW!" Minah speaks through gritted teeth obviously showing she doesn't have a good feeling about what Areum going to say.

Gulping again, she looks at the two with 'mixed emotions' before opening her mouth...

"I..... uh.. I mean... we're m-moving.." she stutters before letting out a breath...

"..........To?........" Minah stern voice causes her to gulp again.

"New.......... New Z-zealand" she looks at the two wanting to see their reactions, only to see Chanyeols mouth drop open an Minahs eyes Widen... 'their going to explode anytime soon' she thought to her self covering her ears before hand...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They both Slammed their Hands on the Table.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"MWOO!!!"

THEY BOTH SCREAMED!!!

----------

OKAY!!! there you have it guys Chapter Two.... I know its not that great but yeah, hope ya'll enjoy it an again please let me know your thoughts on the story in the comments cause like yeah!
Oh by the way I'm also getting help from my cousin with this story so where basically writing this as together anyways hope yours liked it!

#ItsAya✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
138K 3.4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
101K 3.8K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !