Subaru's Twin

By Kkerry79

Meet Suka Sakamaki subaru's twin sister. She disappeared at the age of 4 from the Sakamaki. Her father told h... More

Charpter 1
Charter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Important message
Help
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special chapter

Introdution

17.9K 453 72
By Kkerry79

Name:Suka Sakamaki /Su Komori
/Su mukami

Age:16

Like:roses. Apple. Playing the flute,piano ,violin, cello, guitar harp and many more. Sugar cube. Cooking.reading. Gardening. Singing

Dislike:noise. Being wake up from her sleep. But mostly she doesn't complain. Lair.

Power: when playing instruments or singing she can make plants grow well. Teleportation. She make her instruments shrink into like tiny key chain instruments when she want to play she just make the instruments to their normal size. Can tell weather people is lying.

Personality: Shy . Patient. Quite. Well manner. Intelligent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.4K 15
(Y/N) Komori with her sister, Yui came to the mansion of Sakamaki's by their father's orders, once they arrived at the mansion, they faced with 6 bro...
64.1K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
225K 4.7K 30
⚠️Warning⚠️ Cringe alert!! (for me and maybe for you as well. I literally wrote this when I was like 12 so I'm uh- sorry for the future distortion of...
269K 6.4K 22
Nanami is the Sakamaki's younger sister. She's a year younger then Subaru but acts like a five year old. She has crushes on all of her brothers inclu...