Satan's Assassin

By XXrogueXlucyXX

9 years ago Isabella lost her entire family to rogue werewolves. That day she also became the vessel for Sata... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
:Chapter 6:
:Chapter 7:
:Chapter 8:
:Chapter 9:
:Chapter 10:
:Chapter 11:
:Chapter 12:
:Chapter 13:
:Chapter 14:
:Chapter 15:
:Chapter 16:
:Chapter 17:
:Chapter 18:
:Chapter 19:
:Chapter 20:
:Chapter 21:
:Chapter 22:
:Chapter 23:
:Chapter 24:
:Chapter 25:
:Chapter 26:
:Chapter 27:
:Chapter 28:
:Chapter 29:
:Chapter 30:
:Chapter 32:
:Chapter 33:
:Chapter 34:
:Chapter 35:
:Chapter 36:
:Chapter 37:
:Chapter 38:
:Chapter 39:
:Chapter 40:
:Chapter 41:
:Chapter 42:
:Chapter 43:
:Chapter 44:
Epilogue
Sequel

:Chapter 31:

11.2K 450 21
By XXrogueXlucyXX

:Dalton:

I ran after Azaria. I could here Nico, Isabella, and Derik chasing me. Personally I don't like that Isabella's a hunter and could get hurt or killed doing her job. I'd go insane if she Isabella died. Someones die to.

I ran out of the pack's mansion to be greeted by the sight of rogues. My pack was in a vicious battle with them. Even the omegas were going at it. I watched as Andrew was cornered. All I could see was red. I was not about to lose my twin. Just as I lunged and the rogue lunged, a bullet flew through the air takings its place in the rogues body.

Landing in my black wolf body I turned around and saw Isabella with her pistols pointed. Derik was running towards a group of omegas cornered by 10 rogues. Isabella ran after him her crossbow bouncing on her back.

I turned around and snarled at the other rogue corning Andrew. Launching myself at it Andrew and I did a double take down. I aimed at his neck and Andrew went for where Isabella showed the soul was. When we both took our hit, he burst into red-orange flames.

I slid across the ground and attack a grey rogue snapping at his soul and sending him to hell. I turned my body around with an angle the would of killed any other creature. I grabbed a rogue by its neck and snapped it.

Looking up I saw my pack was starting to lose. My nostrils flared in anger. No way was my pack gonna lose to some rogues. I charged at a group corning Nico and Kadan. 'Dalton they keep on coming.' Kadan said frantically. 'We're not gonna die, not when I'm the Alpha.' I snarled through the mind-link.

Just as I killed the rogues I heard a deep snarl. I turned around and my fur went up. The red Alpha from the first attack was in front of me. He had a scar across his eye from me. I growled at him. He snarled at me as we started circling each other.

I snapped jaws at him in a threatening way. The Alpha pushed his ears back and curled his lip back and let out a low growl. I knew everyone was watching. There were two Alpha's fighting after all. There was no way I was gonna lose.

We both lunged at each other, in a fury of claws and teeth. The Redwolf's teeth sunk onto my shoulder. I let out a whimper but I wasn't backing down. I grabbed his neck and started pushing him back. The wolf tried biting me but I was being fueled by anger. I knew Isabella was close and I wasn't letting him near her.

I threw him across the grounds. Rogues started snarling at me and getting ready to attack. But the Redwolf was up and growled at them threateningly. Our eyes met and I had a Deja Vu moment. I had seen those eyes before. I had seen them so many times. It isn't him, it can't be.

The Redwolf looked at Isabella who just shot a rogue killing it. I swear the wolf smirked at me. Then he lunged at Isabella. So much rage built up in my body that I could barely see straight. Isabella turned around and looked shock. Her hand seemed to glow for a moment. I went to go lunge to stop him but I didn't.

Just as he almost got her a huge dog that was pitch black with flames coming from him attacked him. This dog was made of mud and fire. This was the hellion, Ferrel, Isabella had summoned to show us where the soul was.

Ferrel collided with the rogue in a fury. Even the rogues didn't even try to intervene. It was as if they knew how dangerous this Hound of Hell was. Ferrel was snarling like a rabid animal. The rogue barely had time to catch his breath before Ferrel pounced on him. This was a full breed Hound of Hell. It was so powerful, it scared me slightly.

Ferrel snapped a bunch of bones when the rogue finally shifted to his human form. Seeing who it was sent rage through me. Snarls went through my pack. We had been betrayed. The rogues started running from it. Turning around I saw haunting bright eyes staring at me. Then they turned around and ran.
I focused on the rogue Alpha and snarled. They were so gonna regret this. I was gonna tear them apart limb by limb. I shifted back into my human form and smirked down at the person. "Your gonna regret that." I said cracking my fists.

*************

I punched Dylan in the face. "Answer my question Dylan, why are you with these rogues?" I practically hissed at my ex-friend. Dylan spit blood out of his mouth. "And I'm not answering you." Dylan growled at me. I went to go punch him again but Isabella caught my fist. Electricity raced up and down my arm from contact with my mate. Ash calmed down some from her. 'Please let me talk to her one day.'

"Let me." Isabella said cracking her knuckles. I nodded and backed up to where Derik stood his arms across his chest. "Well we can do this the easy way or the hard way." Isabella said cocking her gun back. "Fuck you." Dylan spit out.

"Your gonna regret that." Derik said with a smirk. Isabella placed the gun against Dylan's thigh and shot. Dylan let out a high pitched scream. Smoke started rising from the wounds. Isabella shot him with a silver bullet. Dylan started laughing like a manic. "You didn't shoot my soul or heart." Dylan said smirking.

"The bullets are full of silver liquid which is now running through your veins which will kill you slowly and painfully, if you don't get the antidote which I have." Isabella said waving around a clear tube with a bluish liquid in it. Dylan nodded.

"We were sent here to capture Satan's vessel and bring her to Gavial, who made us the hybrids who we are today, I was the future Alpha of the Wendigos." Dylan said as his neck started turning silver. Isabella went ridged at the name Gavial. "Antidote, I told you everything." Dylan said panting.

Isabella then dropped the vial on the ground shattering it. "Oops, when you go to hell tell Cerberus I said hi and will come play with him soon." Isabella said smirking. Then she left the room. Derik followed Isabella.

Dylan looked at me. "Dalton, p-please save m-me, I w-as you-r best f-f-f-friend." Dylan stuttered his face scrunching up in pain. "Was, now your not, suffer and die alone." I said coldly and left. "They'll tear you apart to get to her, your gonna die Dalton, you can't protect her!" Dylan yelled his voice hoarse.

I ignored it and continued walking after Isabella. We walked into the kitchen which was deserted. It was only me and Isabella. Suddenly Isabella pushed me into a chair and was straddling me. Ash was confused but excited. She looked at my shoulder. I was shirtless but had on basketball shorts.

She touched my shoulder and I growled in pain. I looked over at it and saw a huge bite mark. It looked infected. "He poisoned you." Isabella said as she grabbed a vial from around her neck. "It'll probably kill you." Isabella said. "I don't wanna die." I said wincing. Isabella unscrewed the cap from the bottle and pressed it against my lips. "Then drink this." Isabella demanded. I parted my lips and drank it.

Isabella pulled it back with some still in it. Then she put it back around her neck. I licked my lips. "What was that?" I asked. "Something my Mom gave me before she, you know." Isabella said as she stared into my eyes. I noticed a note sticking out of her jacket that wasn't there before.

"What's that?" I asked leaning towards it. "Nothing." Isabella said quickly as he shoved in her pocket. I looked at her suspiciously. I reached out to grab it but when I did Isabella grabbed my hands, then she grabbed my hair and our lips met.

Electricity started dancing through me. I responded very quickly and started kissing back. Her hands were tugging on my midnight black locks. Her hand brushed my neck and I growled. She instantly moved it. Werewolves hate people touching our necks it's a sensitive part. In fights its a way of showing submissiveness and going for the kill. We also bite there when we do the mating ceremony.

Her hands yanked on my locks. I licked over lip ring and gently nipped it. Isabella pulled back at that. Except she was glaring at me. "Don't touch what's mine." Isabella started. "And stop yanking, tugging, and nipping my lip ring, it just feels weird." Isabella said looking down.

'Oh I'll be doing a lot of that.' 'Shut up Ash, you perv.' I gripped Isabella's shirt tightly. "Don't tease me." I said. I went to go kiss for her but she pushed me back. "Yeah no." Isabella said. "Ok." I said. Isabella looked shocked that I stopped.

Isabella then got off of me. "You really are immature." Isabella said as she smirked at me. Then she walked away. "I'll talk to you in school." Isabella said as she threw me something. My wallet landed in my hand. "Took about $300, have to pay rent and get food, organization hasn't given me my paycheck yet." Isabella said as she walked away.

"Girls confused me." I muttered as I stood up and went to go get some brownies.

I updated twice in one day. *Happy dance*. The end of the book is approaching in about 14 chapters. Then book 2 comes out. I'm having so much fun writing this. Satan's assassin made it to #724 in werewolves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 2K 40
Isabella has been enemies free for two months. A record in the past year. With a weight off her shoulders Isabella feels more free to take on the wor...
591K 15.1K 27
Isabella Rose White hasn't always had a hard life. It all started with the sudden death of her grandparents. Her pack started to treat her differentl...
12.3M 8.4K 2
"And then he breaks. An outburst of broken sobs, as my mate let out the saddest cries I've ever heard. He shook and trembled, clinging onto me for d...
37K 1.7K 40
Only a few weeks ago did Isabella defeat an ancient hellhound. Well sorta. But no one has seen him giving Isabella some relief to plan for college. A...