The Ex-wife of the Billionaire

By ScrivereMagia

The Ex-wife of the billionaire- Sounds pretty cool, isn't it? But living life after that is not as cool. Brid... More

Synopsis
Prologue: Ex-wife
Chapter 1: New Start With Old Memories
Chapter 2: Mommy Will Not Share Cooties With You
Chapter 4:The Long Lost Princess
Chapter 5: Sneak Out.
Chapter 6: Samuel.
Chapter 7: Edward Meet
Thank you!
Chapter 8: Bridget.
Chapter 9: Oh, Sofia!
Chapter 10: Valery's Heavenly Food.
Chapter 11: They Are Back.
Chapter 12: Why Did You?
Chapter 13: All Set
Chapter 14: Again
Chapter 15: Where am I?
chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter: 22
Knowing Gabriel
Chapter 23
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26
Sequel and teen fiction.
PUBLISHED!
SEQUEL: WAITING

Chapter 3: You don't know you.

124K 3.4K 916
By ScrivereMagia

After contemplating and thinking about the decision twice, I gave green signal to Sein to go on a date with him later that day. I just didn't want betrayal in love once again. But I was willing to give this relation a chance. I may not possibly fall in love with Sein but still we could remain friends if this thing didn't work out in the end.

I was planting my trust in the hands of Sein, now it was his decision to make or break my trust. I never got to know about my parents. I didn't even know if they were alive or dead. There was only one person whom I truly once belonged to and other people came in my life with him. They have shown me love and affection. When I lost him, I lost my everything with him except Ethan.

But I was sure that Samuel would have a special place in my heart forever. He was my first love and no one can replace him. I didn't know how would I react of I ever meet him in my life once again. I didn't know if I would fall in love once again. But I wanted to try, I wanted to try to know if my life still has some light left. I didn't want to cry forever over someone. I didn't want someone to rule my heart forever.

"What are you thinking about so deep?" Sein broke me out of my thoughts with his spanish accent. I was seated in the passenger seat of his car, with him being in driver's seat.

"Just guessing where are you going to take me." I answered him.

"That is for me to know and you to find out. Just keep guessing till we reach there, I bet you will not guess." he smirked with his blue eyes glistening.

"What if I guess right?" I asked quirking my right eyebrow.

"You'll get a pizza from me then." he shrugged nonchalantly. He's confident that I'll fail to guess where we were going. Crushing his little ego was my only concern right then.

After trillion guesses starting from Amusement parks to museums, I failed. I guessed all the common places like amusement parks, fancy restaurants, tiny cafes, even zoological park. I explained him a wonderful lunch plan in an isolated enchanting place near a lake surrounded by the land blooming with flowers. Even this kind of idea by me, failed. Now seriously, my plan was back-firing at me. He was crushing my ego and also capacity of thinking straight to the point.

"You are not planning to kill me, are you?" I asked him suspiciously narrowing my eyes at him.

"You should stop watching all the sappy stories of romance and investigation kind of channels." he retorted. I just pouted and waited for us to arrive at our destination.

After arriving at our"date place" I was dumbfounded. We were at a shopping centre and no girl could've guessed it to be her date. I was still staring at the shopping mall with a blank face, when Sein nudged me to follow him inside. A guy taking you to shop was similar to Hermione Granger not completing her assignments.

"This is outright cheating on your part. No girl could've guessed a shopping mall." I accused Sein pointing a finger at him for which he let out a hearty laugh making my anger raise to another level.

"Why the heck are you laughing moron?" I hissed in his ear by standing on my toes.

He simply turned to my direction causing my breath to be caught in my throat and said "They say 'always expect the unexpected'" and started walking away in the direction of clothing centre. He used his non-existent brain to ploy me.

Once in front of clothes, he spoke "Select a dress."

I just stood there in confusion in front of plethora number of dresses where Sein dragged me. He wants me to buy a dress for myself. In reality, I didn't know how to make decisions, to make right choices.

How will you know when someone always crushed your choices?

Ignoring the voice in my head, I just stood there not knowing what to do. Everything was looking good, everything was awesome but I couldn't differentiate the perfect one in them.

"What happened?" Sein questioned raising his eyebrows and the end of his lips turned down into a frown.

"I don't know what to choose, all are good." I sighed slumping my shoulders and throwing my hands in the air.

"Okay, just select something from your favorite colour." He shrugged.

"What if I don't know my favorite colour?"

"So, you do as I say." I ruminated for a second but nevertheless agreed.

"So first pick out all the dresses you think are better."he directed me and I looked at all of them for a second. Some dresses were flashy and some weren't. Some particular dresses which caught my eye were picked out by me. They were about 20 of them. I handed them to Sein for which he arranged them on one of the display racks and started dividing them according their categories.

"So in the dresses you have selected, 8 of them are black which means black is one of the colours you like." he said making me grin widely.

"Most of them are simple, which means you prefer simple over flashy." he concluded which was a fact I already know due to my choice of dressing and arrangement of anything that concerns me.

"Everything may not be comfortable. Just try the black dresses and differentiate the comfortable from uncomfortable ones." He shoved there dresses in my hand and hustled me into the trial room. After trying the eight dresses, I picked out the two which looked elegant on me, according to Sein and also were comfortable to wear at the same time.

After a lot of coaxing from his side, I let him pay for the dresses I brought. I've never seen this side of me before where I actually made choices of the dresses I wear by myself. I usually pick up something that's comfortable for work place mostly. Samuel never paid any attention to me on first place to know this tiny things about me. The dresses I shopped were neither elegant not classy according to him. He used to take the matter in his own hands and he either ordered a dress or hired a designer for me. But today it's nothing Samuel, it's all Sein. I already feel a relation of friendship blossoming.

"Thank you." I said Sein sighing in content and gave him a warm hug. He was in shock initially but then let his strong arms engulf me into a friendly hug. We parted from hug and I took his hand in mine dragging him towards food court, of course.

Today being Saturday, food court was filled with teenagers and all ages people having fun either shopping or just hanging out casually. I stopped my gaze at an empty seat and immediately sprinted towards it without leaving Sein's hand.

Placing my bags on one of the empty chairs, I forwarded my gaze on Sein who was looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked frowning.

"Nothing, I'm probably in after shock of you hugging me back there." He explained me pointing towards the direction we came from.

"We are friends and friends do hug okay? Now just say what would you like to eat?" I questioned him tapping my fingers in the table rapidly.

"Any thing you would like to eat." He replied casually leaving back on his seat and putting his hands behind his head relaxing.

I nodded and ran towards the pizza counter and ordered one large and medium pizza accompanied by two cokes. I asked him to put many toppings on pizza like chicken, tomatoes and olives with loads of cheese on it. Yum.

I returned to mine and Sein's table after paying the bill, as pizza guy assured me to bring our pizzas after 20 minutes. I got comfortable on my chair and motioned Sein to speak out instead of just staring at me blankly.

"How come you don't know what's good for you?" He asked curiously.

"Maybe I'll share everything with you once I get comfortable around you." I said flipping down the topic he started. First his face showed a little disappointment which was quickly replaced by an understanding look.

"So we are friends eh?" He smirked at me lightening the thick atmosphere around us.

"Of course we are." I slapped his hand across table playfully.

"Like friends or girlfriend and...." He trailed off leaving me to guess the complete sentence. I just glared at him and kicked his shin under the table.

"Hell woman. Now I know why is little Ethan like that.!" He winced cussing at me and rubbing his shin to get rid of the pain from his shin.

I smirked saying "never get on my bad side Martinez."

Before he could come back with some witty comeback, pizza boy brought our order and placed it on table with pizza smell wafting my nose. My stomach let out a grumbling sounds making my eyes widen in embarrassment.

Sein looked at me and burst out into laughter. "Your sto-stom" he managed to choke out while clutching his stomach and managing to not fall off the chair.

"You just laugh while I complete my pizza." I said and started opening the large one. But before I could place the first slice in my mouth, Sein's hand stopped me.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him.

"Large one is mine." He frowned.

"Nope it's mine." I argued back. We argued back and forth till we decided to distribute both medium and large, half for him and half for me. We both were sending daggers to each other across the table whole time we were stuffing our mouths.

**********

Before we could leave the mall, Sein pushed me into trail room of one of the shops in the mall asking me to dress into one of the dresses we brought today. According to him, the long one which reaches my ankle flowing down from my mid-thigh will look appropriate and elegant to the place he was taking me. So I did as he suggested. Then he brought appropriate heels to match with the dress after enquiring for my shoe size. By the time I dolled up myself, everything was going together except my hair style. I frowned at the thought.

Walking out of trial room I gestured Sein about how my blonde hair is just tied in a ponytail secured by a small band. The dumb head did not realise what I said first but later his eyes widened in realisation. He contemplated for a second and in long two strides he was standing in front of me. I questioned him with my brown eyes as to what is he planning. He brushed off my expression and clutched my hand tugging me towards the parking lot of the mall.

He pulled out a small pretty comb from one of his car cabinets and started combing my hair removing the band.

"What are you doing?"I fizzed at him at the fear of my hair getting ruined.

" will you keep quite for a second?" He cussed instantly making my mouth shut.

"Are you gay, since you are actually shopping with me and combing my hair?" I asked him out of curiosity since naturally guys wouldn't do that.

"No amor, I'm just a real man. Real men don't feel ashamed of accompanying their woman." He chuckled making my stomach flip due to the words out of his mouth.

"I'm assuming, your woman as in friends and sisters?" I questioned him. Damn it I want to desperately peek at his expression. But he was standing behind me making it impossible for me to see his expressions.

"Whatever will relax you, Amor." He replied softly. I just smiled in ease when he was styling my hair. His hands were caressing my hair releasing the tension from my body.

"Done" Sein yelled snapping me out of contentment. He strolled reaching in front of me and clicked my picture in his phone. He handed his phone in my hand once after he reached me.

When I took a glance at my picture, my eyes widened in surprise and my mouth hung open in amazement. My dress was one shouldered, so Sein braided my hair making it fall on the right shoulder, covering the bare shoulder too.

"Do I need a make up?" I asked him hoping for him to say no.

"There's no need for that, amor." He replied brushing his palm against my cheek. I didn't stop him from touching it as I felt.... Good when his palm landed on my cheek caressing it on a soothing way.

Not as good as someone in your heart. My subconscious reminded me. I just shut her off to forget about him.

"So where are we going?" I asked him when he was slipping into dreamland.

He immediately retreated his hand and started climbing into the car running a hand through his hair nervously. I followed his movements and adjusted myself in passenger seat.

"That's a surprise again amor" he smirked making me frown in anger.

"We're here." Sein shouted after our small 5 minutes drive. Whole through our the ride, I didn't make any conversation with Sein and was biting my nails in anticipation. I hate surprises since the day before I divorced Samuel. Sein kept reminding me not to bite my nails but my nails and mouth didn't want to leave each other that Five minutes.

When I gazed out of the car window my mouth dropped open. Omg! We were in front of royal palace of Madrid where the royals of Spain live. I cupped my mouth using my palms and my eyes were still wide as saucers because of the view in front me. The castle was gigantic and I was looking like a rat in front of the castle when I stepped out of the car.

"Stop gawking at the castle and follow me inside the caste" Sein whispered in my ear clasping my hand in his.

"But my wallet?" I asked him. He raised his other hand revealing my wallet.

We passed the guards and a security system before we were granted entrance into the castle.

"How come we are allowed to enter so leisurely without any hindrance?" I asked Sein in confusion.

"That my darling -The Prince who is the son of Queen's sister, is my best friend and is going to be king soon." Sein smiled at me proudly, his shoulders became broader then they already were.

"Doesn't queen have any children?"I voiced my thoughts out. If she does, most likely her children will be next heir right?

"She used to have a daughter named Sofia but Sofia was abducted when she was 3 months old. She couldn't have more children due to pregnancy problems." Sein explained me knocking some information in my brain.

The palace entrance floor was covered by the red carpet and the walls were filled with the portraits of past kings and queens. The ceilings of the palace were very high when compared to normal ceilings at our houses and were crafted sharply yet breath taking. The walls were also painted in one of the red shades whereas the frames securing pictures were gold in colour with details on them. But my gaze stopped on a particular picture when we were strolling into the palace.

"Who is she?" I asked pointing a woman who was holding a small baby in her hands with an identical blanket covered around the baby.

"She is current queen and her daughter almost 26 years back." Sein answered.

I gazed at the picture for longer trying to figure out the features of the queen as well as the blanket, when it clicked. I quickly tugged my wallet out of Sein's grasp and zipped put the section where I have a picture of mine as a child as well as Ethan's.

When I fished out the pictures I was shocked to see the same blanket wrapped around me securely, my features matched the baby's features too. We were exactly alike in all aspects. This was the picture taken by the church father when someone left me on the church's door step on a stormy day. I raised my focus to see Sein froze in his place opening and closing his mouth like a fish upon glancing at the picture.

"You are the long lost princess." He whispered confirming my suspicions.

******

Please don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT.:)

How is the chapter people? Hope you all enjoyed it and that was not boring :)

OVER 600 READS!!! OMG! Love you all a lot...till next time.) Hopefully the next update will be on wednesday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 101K 101
It was love at first Sight for Vikram Rathore when his eyes fell on timid Sonakshi. Not the one to get into stupid games, but he decides to take up a...
13K 1.8K 36
In a world full of unexpected tons of betrayal,A family divided by the thirst of Title, Abdoul-jabbar tawfiq shehu Malumfashi found himself. Growing...
1.9M 58.1K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...