The Avestan Viewer -- A Wolf...

By OlympicWolf

There was a she-wolf who had these amazing and frustrating dreams. There was an Alpha who shared these dreams... More

Chapter 1 -- Dreams Become Reality
Chapter 2 -- Hello
Chapter 4 -- My New Pack
Chapter 5 -- The Cabin
Chapter 6 -- Stars
Chapter 7 -- Jail
Chapter 8 -- Punishment
Chapter 9 -- A New Luna
Chapter 10 -- Ebb Tide
Chapter 11 -- Bloody Days, Then the Dawn
Chapter 12 -- Training
Chapter 13 -- Freedom Tree
Chapter 14 -- What's Past is Prologue
Chapter 15 -- Wedding? Wait, What?
Chapter 16 -- A Simple Ceremony (Not)
Chapter 17 -- Sailing Before The Storm
Chapter 18 -- Ok They're Visions
Chapter 19 -- Plans and Pups
Chapter 20 -- Remembering the Light
Chapter 22 -- Gravity Control Propulsion Research Really Is Rocket Science
Chapter 23 -- Incoming!
Chapter 24 -- My Turn
Chapter 25 -- 'Fort Siloso' Op
Chapter 26 -- A Hot Winter
Chapter 27 -- Timothy
Chapter 28 -- Brother's Keeper
Chapter 29 -- More Fun & Secrets Revealed
Chapter 30 -- Danika's Wolf Takes A Stand
Chapter 31 -- Apology And A Vow
Chapter 32 - En Garde
Chapter 33 - Storm
Chapter 34 - Zeke's Execution
Chapter 35 - Darkness & The Goddess
Chapter 36 - The World Is Crazy
Chapter 37 -- A Little Peace
Chapter 38 -- Recovery and Reflection
Chapter 39 -- Stepping Up

Chapter 21 -- Saving the Meriwethers

3.2K 162 13
By OlympicWolf

Stephen got some intel on the Meriwether family. There was a high-level British engineer living in Alaska who had ties to the British SAS and BAE, the well-known defense contractor. But the man was primarily known as a lead researcher on gravity control propulsion science, and was currently a professor at the University of Alaska in Fairbanks. He had also been involved with many research projects at the quasi-secret HAARP facilities near Glennallen Alaska when they were under the US military's control.

Professor Meriwether had a wife and two children, and they lived near the campus. This made access to the family easy for the killers, so Stephen would have to move quickly. It was decided that Timothy would go meet with the man, since he was the most technology savvy wolf in the pack. This also meant communicating with the local Alpha, Davin Fabron , requesting permission to enter the pack territory. Stephen had never had dealings with Alpha Fabron, but his father had included him in some truce talks back in the 1970's to establish peace among the Canadian and Alaskan territories. Matthew was known for being a reasonable treaty negotiator, and was brought in when tensions ran high. Stephen assigned his father to handle the negotiations after contacting the Alpha himself, and Matthew would travel with Timothy to talk to the Meriwethers- they had to be warned and protected somehow. And hopefully the professor could shed light on any connection to the Avestan Machine.

That meant that both Matthew and Timothy needed to be briefed on the machine. I had a twinge of guilt for putting their lives at risk, but the circle of knowledge was expanding out of necessity. I couldn't fight Zeke alone, and Stephen's team was well equipped to handle this kind of danger. Although it also put their families at risk, and they'd need extra protection also. The pack's security was tight, and Stephen made it tighter now that our entire pack was in danger. We needed to find out how Zeke's part of the machine worked, Timothy and his analyst researchers could discover nothing about it.

While all the arrangements were being made, our pup Matt was growing fast. I had plenty of help taking care of him from Marie and Tamara, so I quickly got into a routine where I could have a few hours in the morning to work in my office, or do whatever needed doing. It was fun to remember the first time I showed Matthew to my Guard. Elise just cooed at him, and Buck and Handy both took turns holding him. They both had new pups with their mates, so knew all about taking care of infants. Elise didn't have her mate yet, but had plenty of young cousins, nieces, and nephews in the large family network she was part of.

"He's so beautiful, Luna," Elise said as she rubbed her face against his soft, dark hair.

"He looks an awful lot like our Alpha," Buck said as he gazed into Matt's face. "But he has your eyes and skin tone." I thought about that, and couldn't really tell what color Matt's eyes were. They kept changing, but it would be fun to see when he was a little older. I mostly carried Matt in a front pack that was comfortable, or a stroller when I could. But my Guard loved to carry him and play with him also, weres were a social bunch, and loved children as a rule.

One problem that I needed to solve was to see if Neil would work with me anymore. I didn't know if he would, but he was my first choice to do it. I really didn't want to put anyone else in danger, but didn't want to destroy the man. My problem was that I needed access to the schematics in my brain, and Neil was my best shot. After discussing it with Stephen yesterday, I sent Elise to talk with both Neil and Tina to see if he would talk to me. She reported back that Neil would have to think about it, but that he looked a lot better. He had been talking to the Doctor which seemed to help him. Elise walked up to me in the day care where I was helping the pre-teens. I wasn't exactly banned from helping with the three-year olds, but no one asked me to help anymore. I sighed thinking about my escape, I loved that hour of freedom.

"Luna, I spoke with Neil again this morning," Elise said walking in to a room where I was taking a break and bowing her head. I don't know if I'd ever get used to the bowing business, but it was ingrained in every pack member. "And told him how important it was for him to continue working with you. I don't know exactly is going on, but I'm sure it's connected to Whitehorse isn't it?"

I nodded yes, and she continued thoughtfully, "Neil seemed pretty shaken up still, but not as bad as he was. He had been thinking a lot about your work together, he said, and he knew it was important. He'd like to see you this evening if possible, but alone with just me."

"Not Stephen?" I asked knowing Stephen wouldn't like that.

"No, Luna, Neil said he was too nervous right now to talk to his Alpha." Elise paused a moment, then straightened up and rushed on changing topics, " Luna, you knocked us all down with that energy pulse that came out of your hands. It knocked me completely backwards off my feet when I was running towards you." She looked at the floor a moment, then back up to my face.

"Go on, Elise," I said quietly.

"Luna, how did that happen, what are you?" Elise said hesitantly.

"I'm just a wolf, Elise, like you." I huffed out a breath and looked out a window. "I don't understand it Elise," I said smiling but not feeling very friendly towards this bewildering power that was inside me. "I was just an accountant in my old pack, I had a boring life." Except for the years of erotic dreams with my fantasy mate I thought to myself.

I ran my hand through my hair, then turned to look at her, "I can't explain how I could link to Stephen before we met, or how we shared our dreams. I can't explain how I just 'know' things, Elise, these threats against our pack. I can't explain how I glowed during my Luna ceremony. I can't explain my strange connection with Mave, and I can't explain why I am immune to Zeke's 'freezing machine'. I'm just as bewildered as everyone." I gave a half-hearted smile again and turned back to look outside.

"I don't know how I sent that shock wave in Whitehorse, I was so angry that bastard threatened my pack and my Mate and I just lashed out." I said and sighed.

Elise just stood there, we had never talked like this before. But she was becoming a dear friend, she knew me better than just about anyone- except Stephen.

"And Elise," I said looking out the window longingly again, "I need to access these strange visions locked inside my head. There's some special... knowledge... that I need Neil to help me retrieve. Without it we're at Zeke's mercy. Without the knowledge that somehow gets in my head, the fabric of our world will simply unravel, and is in danger of total annihilation. I have to risk everything, Elise, and sometimes I wonder if I'm strong enough." I thought briefly about my images of the 'Death Machine' as I personally called it, the visions made me shiver with the icy cold memories.

After a few moments, Elise spoke softly, "When my Alpha first asked me to help protect you, I scoffed at the idea. I'm a fully trained, strong warrior and I didn't want to babysit you." Elise paused for a moment to make sure I wasn't hurt by what she was saying.

"Go on," I said still looking longingly out to the forest and mountains. I could almost hear the rivers calling me.

"Alpha Stephen looked me in the eye and asked me to protect you, he said there were real threats against you. He said he wouldn't command it, the choice was mine to make. But he asked me to protect his heart, his soul-mate, his love. He said if I was there to protect you then he could do his job protecting the pack. And I thought about it for three days, Luna. And I watched you as you walked around the village. I watched you as you walked with my Alpha in the woods. And I heard what you said to him and everyone you talked to. Alpha Stephen knew I was listening, deciding.

"You never backed away from any problems, Luna, you gave up your whole life to come here to be with your Mate. You didn't know a single soul, but you dived in to talk to all of us, to be interested in the problems of the grocery clerk, the ones who prepared our food, the ones who clean. It didn't matter to you their jobs or rank, you were interested in everyone. And I thought to myself, 'this is someone worth knowing. This female is going to change our pack, this Luna... cares. You could have been some prima donna who only wanted to go shopping, but you stood behind the table at the executions. You visited the widowed mates dying and the young children who were parentless- and you matched them up. You glowed at your ceremony and I touched you, the spark went up my arm and I held my hand in amazement. You, Luna, are the strongest wolf I know."

Elise stood still facing me and I slowly turned to her, astonished by what she said. I just looked at this woman warrior standing before me. I was speechless, but buoyed by her speech.

"Thank you, Elise, that is the kindest thing anyone has ever said to me." I tilted my head and looked at her.

"Luna, I told that same thing to Neil about you. He needed to be reminded that he wasn't the only one making sacrifices, he wasn't the only one affected by the madman. And I reminded him that he was a warrior and protector also. He had forgotten that for a while I think."

I walked to Elise and gave her a strong hug and whispered in her ear, "Elise, you are one of the strongest wolves I know, and I'm proud to have you as my friend." I pulled away from her holding her shoulders and she was ashamed to have tears in her eyes.

"Never be afraid to show your feelings, Elise," I said giving her a genuine smile. "To hell with what anyone thinks, you are a confident warrior and it's ok to have tears in your eyes."

"Yea," she said then stepped back when Buck came in the room holding Matthew.

"Luna," Buck said handing my fussy pup to me, "your boy is hungry." I smiled my thanks to him and went to a private room to nurse. I would have to tell Stephen about Neil, and go see him after dinner.

********

Stephen reluctantly agreed to Neil's request since Elise was going with me. He trusted Neil now after our earlier sessions, but was concerned that the man wasn't entirely stable. I shared his concern, but I needed to keep working with the man. Stephen said he would be waiting nearby just in case. So after dinner Tamara agreed to watch Matt while Elise and I walked to meet Neil.

Tina opened the door smiling shyly at Elise and bowed her head to me. "Come in, Neil's waiting for you." I thanked her and we went to sit around their kitchen table. Neil sat there and looked better and was wearing his customary sweater. Tina excused herself and gave Neil a kiss before leaving us alone.

Neil stood up and looked at me bowing his head, then started talking, "Luna, I want to apologize for my outburst earlier. I wasn't myself." He raised his head looking at me nervously, waiting for me to respond.

"Neil, there's nothing to apologize for. I understand completely. The visions were a shock and how I wish I could have kept them from you." Neil looked from Elise to me with a question in his eyes.

"It's ok for Elise to hear everything, Neil," I said looking right at him. "She is my best friend besides my protector." Neil looked at both of us and nodded.

I continued, "Neil, I need to ask if you're alright. To see 'Death' like that is such a shock, and I don't want to harm you further." I watched his reaction since I jumped right to the heart of the matter.

Blowing out a breath Neil looked me square in the eye, "Luna, I thought I had heard everything in my years as a therapist. Our sessions were somewhat of an adventure for me, like I was contributing something substantial to help the pack. But... neither of us were prepared for the visions you showed us. None of us understood the scope of this... thing... of this machine of 'death'. This machine is far beyond just metal and parts, it's actually connected to something incredibly dark and menacing and potent. Something I never knew existed. And anything that contacts it is... tainted. Contaminated maybe, I don't know how it works- but I felt it.

"I've been working with Doctor Tosell and am much stronger now. I know I can't ask you to promise to shield me from any more visions of that machine, Luna, but I can give you the proper direction to block the strength of them. Knowing what I do now I can guide you in a safe way to access all your submerged dreams and visions. I can help you, Luna- I want to help you if you'll let me."

Stephen stopped talking and just sat and looked at me.

"Neil, I'll need to have Stephen with me and you already know this. Will you be able to work with him in the room? It's imperative that he hear what I say, that I share my images with him so he knows what he's fighting. I believe I can selectively share the visions with only him, and will need your help with that. Plus he's an Alpha and overprotective, but he won't ever hurt you Neil."

"I know, Luna, and accept that." He nodded his head towards me.

"Can we start right after the Meriwether op in Stephen's office?"

"Yes Luna."

"Ok then, how about we get Tina and the children in here for a cup of coffee then?" I said grinning.

Neil smiled and got up to get his mate and his children. When they returned, Tina kept touching him, boosting and calming him. They were perfect for each other. I watched his son run around and finally the little boy convinced Elise to play with him. Neil watched them playing and then turned his head and watched his mate making the coffee.

Talking in a low voice he said, "Luna, I want to thank you for bringing me out of my stupor, my depression. I know it was hard for you, and I know it hurt you to do it. I've done similar things many times and every time it hurts." Neil sat back and looked at me, almost like he was seeing me for the first time. I didn't know how to respond to it, and I certainly wasn't going to tell him I went back to my room and cried.

"You were right, the antidote to the 'death machine'- the way to fight it- is through connection. To what makes us strong, to the people we love and have bonds with. Tina is my light, my boy is my light, my new daughter gives me purpose." Tina came in and handed us our coffees and put her hand on Neil's shoulder. Elise wandered back with Todd standing on one of her feet, laughing like a loon.

"Living life and seeing my treasures is the cure, Luna," Stephen said and kissed his mate's hand. "The antidote to 'Death' is not life, it's living," he said with a twinkle in his eye. We chatted a few more minutes, then I made arrangements for Neil to come to Stephen's office after the op.

"And Luna, you can ask Alpha Stephen to come inside if he wants, he's right outside," Neil smiled with a twinkle in his eyes. I walked to the door and smiled at Stephen as I opened it. I held out my hand and pulled him in the room while Neil, Tina, and Elise bowed their heads briefly.

"Good evening," is all Stephen said. Neil and Tina responded with a 'good evening', then we said our goodbyes and left. Elise went on ahead to meet up with some of her cousins, and Stephen and I walked home. I didn't have to repeat my conversation with Neil since Stephen had heard the whole thing.

"So, Luna," Stephen said while he looked up and watched a few stars peek out of the twilight.

"So, Alpha," I said back smiling as I looked up to his face, marveling at how gorgeous he was.

"I believe you are fully recovered from the birth of our pup?" he said looking me in the eyes as his own became darker and filled with lust.

Uh-oh, I thought to myself as I started to get wet. "Yes Alpha."

"I was thinking we could have a special 'play' session tonight. I can have someone watch Matt," Stephen said as he pulled me him. I could feel the bulge in his pants, and felt his lips press into mine.

"I love to watch you feed our pup, and I will leave your full breasts alone but have plans for other parts of your body," he said as he rubbed his thumbs over my nipples over my shirt. Since I was nursing, my breasts started to contract a little at his touch and I started getting wet spots in the center of my nursing bra. Stephen smiled at the spots getting bigger.

I liked the direction this conversation was going. "Yes Stephen." He quickly pulled me through the kitchen and past his office, not letting anyone interrupt us on our way. When we stopped outside the door of our playroom, he growled low and bent his head to my marks and started sucking and nibbling on them sending shock waves to my core- I was getting really wet now.

"God the taste of your milk is warm and sweet, love," Stephen said as he started pulling me to the pack house.

"Your 'milk' is more tangy and salty," I said deliberately provoking him. He growled low as he entered the code to the play room.

"Am I ever getting the code for this door?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"No," is all he said. We walked in and I automatically took off my clothes and put my collar on. Stephen went to the big padded table and leaned against it as he watched me. Without looking at him I walked to the mat and got into the proper position. I put my arms behind me, gripping my elbows with each hand, which pushed my boobs forward.

Stephen surprised me by leaving the room, but returned five minutes later. I figured he was making arrangements for Matt. I heard him rustling with some equipment, and came over and put a blindfold over my eyes. Oh boy, I thought, here we go. And I felt a familiar tingling between my legs, I was getting wetter in anticipation. I heard Stephen take off his clothes, and he started rubbing his cock over my lips. I automatically opened my mouth and started sucking him. He held my head and set the rhythm, and I started moaning softly.

"Quiet, slave," he said with a firm voice. I tried to contain my moans, but it was hard and he tasted so good. We continued for a few minutes and he pulled out of my mouth.

"I want to shave you, slave," and he brought me over to the table and laid me down on my back. A few minutes later he came back with a razor, soap, and some warm water. He shaved my pussy completely bare, but left my underarms the way they were. I just hadn't had time to shave, but I'd make a point to since he seemed to prefer it.

"Beautiful," he said as he toweled me off. He then put the shaving equipment away and started to pull apart my pussy lips. He opened them wide and blew on my dripping core. I started to buck into it, but abruptly stopped.

"You need to keep still slave, do I need to restrain you? Speak," he said and continued to stroke the outside of my lips and blow across my hot spot.

"No Master, I'll stay still."

"You need to thank me slave, for letting you suck my cock and giving you pleasure."

"Thank you master for..." I started to say as he quickly shoved two fingers in my aching pussy leaving them in deep. I gasped in surprise, clenched my muscles around his fingers- but didn't move.

"Continue," he said keeping his fingers still and deep inside me.

"Uh, Master, thank you for letting me suck your..." I started speaking again between my panting breaths, and he quickly started moving his fingers in and out of me faster and faster. I couldn't think for a moment, the pleasure was so intense. I just concentrated on staying still.

He kept moving his fingers and said in a devilish tone, "Continue slave, unless you want to be punished."

I started shouting now, "Thank you Master for letting me suck your cock... and," Stephen started to rub my clit with his thumb while I stammered and put my hands into fists,"...and your cock and, and for giving me... giving me... pleasure!" I screamed the last word as he twisted my clit slightly, sending sparks of electricity to my core and up my abdomen.

"You will not cum yet slave," he said in a low voice and started slowing down his finger movement. Soon he stopped and pulled his fingers out as I panted and tried not to move. I heard some more movement and felt the brushing of the... rabbit fur flogger. God that felt wonderful and I wanted to arch my back but concentrated on staying still. This was sweet torture.

"Your body is mine, slave, and your holes," he said in a low voice as he started to whip me lightly with the soft strips. I panted and concentrated on staying still.

Whipping a little harder everywhere but on my breasts, he said, "Your orgasms are mine."

And whipping harder still he said, "Repeat it, slave. Say that your body is mine, and your orgasms are mine." Really? I thought. How can I talk when the pleasure was so intense. The soft strips felt wonderful as he hit my pussy, but not hard enough to make me climax.

"Master, my body is yours..." I began again while Stephen parted my pussy lips and started hitting me directly there with the soft flogger.

He hit me harder and faster and said in my ear, "Start again."

It was all I could do to not buck, the sensation was exquisite and I wanted him to hit me harder, I wanted to cum so badly. "Master, my body is yours... and... and," I was trying to form the words as he kept hitting me directly on my clit, "...and my orgasms...are yours!" I shouted the last bit again as he was starting to hit me harder with the soft flogger. It started to sting just a little, which made me want to scream. Was it pleasure or pain? I couldn't tell.

Stephen started to move the flogger strokes up my abdomen and he suddenly pushed his cock into me hard. God I wanted that! I clenched him tightly as he continued to torment me with the sweetest sensations. He thrust in and out, slowing down then speeding up, sometimes holding it and sometimes just putting his tip inside of me back and forth.

"Say it again, slave," he said tightly as he kept hitting me with the flogger but kept his cock still. I tried hard to remember what I just said.

"Master, my... my... body... my holes..." I started and he started slamming his cock inside of me increasing his speed. Sweet Jesus how was I going to keep from having an orgasm? I couldn't help it but arch my back up a little as I clenched my inner muscles around him.

"...are yours...and my... my ORGASMS ARE YOURS!" I shouted and panted and concentrated hard to stay still.

"Good slave, you're being a good girl. Now say it again."

"MASTER MY BODY... AND MY HOLES..." I started screaming but I knew I wouldn't be able to finish. Stephen abruptly pushed in hard, then pulled out of me and pushed his cock in my ass. I wasn't expecting this and let out a little groan which Stephen ignored. He kept hitting me with the flogger on my stomach and sides and shoved harder.

"ARE... YOURS... AND AND MY..." I screamed and panted and tried to clear my head as he started rubbing my clit as he slid his huge dick further in my ass.

"MY ORGASMS... ARE... ARE... YOURS!" I said as I could no longer think. Everything was getting fuzzy.

Stephen started pumping his cock in my ass faster and faster while he dropped the flogger and slammed into me over and over.

"Cum now, slave," he said through clenched teeth but I heard him perfectly. I arched my back and pushed myself into him, bucking from the pleasure of my delayed climax. I clenched my muscles tight around Stephen's cock as he started groaning. The waves of my orgasm made my entire body convulse as I groaned and screamed his name and grabbed his forearms and held tight, bucking hard. I finally stopped thrashing as Stephen pushed hard three times and I felt the familiar liquid heat of his ejaculation. He kept squirting his seed deep inside of me and finally collapsed on top of me, holding himself up on his arms.

Kissing me he slowly he pulled out as I had orgasm aftershocks, I was so sensitive after I climaxed it was almost unbearable. I panted as he slowly withdrew, then he picked me up and put me on the bed in the secret room. I felt his liquid start to drip out of my thoroughly used pussy and run to the sheets. I didn't care since I was as boneless as a jellyfish. Stephen went to the bathroom and came back with a towel, spreading my legs and wiping me off. He kissed me again and threw the towel on the floor.

"Go to sleep, Mate, I'll bring our pup to you so he can relieve some of your pressure." I murmured my thanks and fell asleep as I felt the blindfold come off.

Sometime later that night I felt Stephen put Matt on my chest so our boy could get his middle of the night feeding. I kept my eyes closed not quite waking up, as Stephen adjusted everything, moving my breast so it was at the right angle for Matt to latch onto. I felt him watching us while my pup relieved some of the pressure in my breasts. The familiar tingling contractions started in my breasts as my milk dropped and I could smell my pup's wonderful smell, feel his soft lips as he sucked. And smelled my mate's amazing scent, and felt his hands gently brush the tops of my breasts as he gently kissed them. I sighed as I fell back asleep, I was exhausted and knew my mate would take exquisite care of everything.

**End of chapter, please vote and comment.

Thanks, Olympic Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 7.5K 38
Book One of The Kinetic Mate Series Fire is destructive, fire do nothing but consume all in it path. The fire raged, consuming all in sight, burni...
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

4.3K 604 17
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...
6.2K 121 27
At only 10 years old her pack and parents were gone. She was forced to become a rogue. Running. Surviving through the years with only one goal in min...
6.1K 522 48
Harlow has a secret that will get her executed should the cruel king who destroyed her home and captured her find out. The cruel prince knows of Har...