WHAT IF ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CA...

ElounorTomoTomlinson द्वारा

Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder, maybe now you know me as Louis Tomlinson´s girlfriend but two years ago I was... अधिक

MEET ME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
RILEY
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
THE END

CHAPTER 16

1.9K 45 10
ElounorTomoTomlinson द्वारा

Me: C´mon Lou… Don´t keep me in suspense!

Louis: Ok… It´s funnier in that way but if you don´t want it… WE ARE IN NEW YORK!!

Me: OMG!! Really?

Louis: Yes!

When we landed it was so hot…

Me: I think that we didn´t plan good which clothes we have to wear… IT´S SO HOT!

Harry: There´s a solution.

Me: And which is it?

Harry: TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES! I think that you will do a favor to all.

Me: You idiot…

Harry: It´s the truth… Isn´t it guys?

Me: Shut up!

Louis: Look! We arrive to the hotel!

The hotel was huge!  

Danielle: Guys we are going to change our clothes, after that what if we go for a walk?

Niall: YES! I want to explore the city and after that we can go to some restaurant.

Me: Ok, we will be ready in a minute!

Harry: You always say that and we have to wait for you one hour.

Louis: Harry let´s unpack the bags!

When Danielle and I were in our room.

Me: UGH! I can´t stand Harry!

Danielle: But you still like him…

Me: Yes… Danielle, I know that I contradict myself… But I… I just don´t know…

Danielle: El, you are just confused, you are young and you don´t know what you want.

Me: I know it!

Danielle: Oh, really? Tell me.

I don´t know what to answer, maybe she is right.

Danielle: I thought so, and now get dressed.

We got ready and went out.

Me: We are ready!

Harry: What a surprise! You are improving, now you aren´t so slow.

Louis: Let´s go!

We walk for an hour, it was so hot so we need to go for an inside restaurant. We were very thirsty so we ask for loads of water.  I ate a big sandwich but I was still hungry so I want to ask for a dessert, everyone was full except Niall so we decided to share it and we choose a piece of chocolate cake.

Harry: Are you really gonna eat it?

Me: Yes! Do you have any problem?

Harry: No… It´s only that if you eat it you will get even fatter.

Me: Are you saying that I´m fat?

Harry: What makes you think that?

Me: You just said that!

Without knowing it, we started to scream.

Harry: Then why you ask me that if you hear it?

Louis: Guys stop! Everyone is looking at you!

Me: Don´t worry, Louis, we will finish the argument now!

I take the piece of cake and smashed it in Harry´s face. Everyone look at me with their eyes wide open.

Harry: Why did you do that?  Are you stupid?!?

I started to laugh so much; he was so funny with cake all over his face.

Niall: El, why did you do that? I wanted to try the cake!

Harry: It isn´t funny at all!

He takes the glass of water for throwing it to me, but Louis stopped him.

Louis: STOP NOW! Niall ask for another piece of cake, and you two come with me I want to talk to you.

He looks really mad. I think that it´s the first time I see him angry.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

109K 867 25
Hi love, let me explain, I'm a 17-year-old girl. My name is Emily Amelia Calder. Yes you heard me, I said CALDER. As in little sister from Eleanor C...
3.8K 53 27
I watched as the love of my life ran out of the door with tears streaming down her face. There was hurt laced in all of her precious features.It hur...
97K 1.2K 40
"I was a constant damsel in distress until they saved me. I had no meaning in my life until Harry Styles came in. I was meant to be nobody until I fa...
30.5K 311 15
*** this story is actually really embarrassing and I wrote this in my one direction fan phase but it's too sentimental to delete so please read at yo...