I'm pregnant with Niall's baby

By Anastasia2298

After a night of partying Nya ends up pregnant. Not only just pregnant but with Niall Horan from One directio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Note from author
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Another Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Just a small thank you note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
IM MAKING SECOND BOOK!!!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
The end

Chapter 44

1.3K 32 3
By Anastasia2298

After 5 hours of the waiting game it was time to push. I sat on the other side of Eleanor's coaching her in her breathing and holding her hand.

She looked so scared and like her whole body was going to rip in half. I knew the feeling I just told her it was going to be ok.

Lily Liva Tomlinson made a very needed arrival right on her due date which was May 4th. She weighted 7lbs and 8ozs of pure perfection. She had Louis's hair and hands and nose but Eleanor's eyes and lips.

She definitely was worth the pain and the wait. You would just see it in Eleanor's eyes when you saw the way she looked at her. Louis was crying so hard I started crying.

Niall and Neveah were the first people besides me who got to visit with the new little family.

Neveah loved her new cousin and wanted to hold her a lot more than I thought was needed. I started crying again seeing how good Neveah was with babies. I hugged my little girl and then finally got to hold my niece.

Tears running down my cheeks I looked into her eyes and saw the whole world. She gave me a toothless oh look before I felt her poop.

I giggled as I handed her gorgeousness back to her loving mother and father before scooping up my little baby and heading home.

I laid in bed that night thinking about how much my life was going to change in the next couple of days hopefully. I will be a mommy for the second time.

I put my hand on my stomach before feeling Niall do the same. We couldn't wait to have our miracle baby here.

(Picture is Lily)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 15.1K 64
It was all a mystery until they were reunited. He disappeared and she made up lies. She was pregnant and he had no idea. He was becoming successful w...
377 45 39
THERE ALL BACK ZAYN AND KIM ARE HAPPY WITH THE 5 KIDS AND JUST LOVING THIER FAMILY LIAM DANNA ARE GETTING MARRIED AND THEY'RE EXCPECTING A BABY A...
133K 4K 56
Louis and Harry were just bandmates but what will happen after a drunken mishap and an unexpected pregnancy? - male pregnancy don't read if you aren...
1.8M 34.5K 56
A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emery White was shocked to find out that she...