After The First Kiss || Phan

By zebralester

"Phil, come on! We have to film this, or we'll both forget and never do it!" Phil comes running down the stai... More

Chapter 1: Dan
Chapter 3: Dan
Chapter 4: Phil
Chapter 5: Dan
Chapter 6: Phil
Chapter 7: Dan
Chapter 8: Phil
Chapter 9: Dan
Chapter 10: Phil
Chapter 11: Dan
Chapter 12: Phil
Chapter 13: Dan
Chapter 14: Phil
Chapter 15: Dan
Chapter 16: Phil
Question Time

Chapter 2: Phil

1.3K 31 13
By zebralester

We get about halfway through the video before we see a dare that we promised each other to never do. It reads, "Dan and Phil, I know that you probably get lots of requests to do this, and you normally don't, but will you kiss on camera? Not even full on tongue and all, just a quick peck."

That person was right, we do get a lot of requests to kiss, and we usually turn them down. But I started thinking, that if we aren't attracted to each other, a quick peck shouldn't be a big deal. Dan agrees with me, and we both lean in for the kiss. I feel something weird in my stomach, like fear. Or is it excitement? Dan puts his lips on mine, and leaves them there for about a second, then pulls away. But that one second was all I needed to realize that feeling was excitement, and it looks like Dan feels the same way.

I pull him back to me, and he meets me halfway. We collide with a force unknown to me, but I like it. Dan parts his lips, and I sweep my tongue inside, to fully taste him. I've never been with a boy before, but in this moment it is more amazing and spectacular than I've ever had with a girl. Dan pulls away, still breathless from our encounter. "The camera is still on," he reminds me. After fixing our hair and clothes, we continue the video like nothing happened, making a silent promise to keep this a secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 521 57
I write Dan and Phil imagines. I'll also do phan imagines, I write smut and request are open
2.5K 64 55
Warning: this may be triggering in some chapters. I hope you guys enjoy this Fan-Fic about Phil, Dan, and 2 girls who don't know what's going for the...
83.6K 5.4K 18
'don't do that. don't act like you care. i might do something stupid, like open up to you.' {or the one where phil has a photographic memory and dan...
18 1 1
Phil has a secret. He doesn't know how to kiss. He kissed a few girls when he was younger, but they never seemed impressed and it made him feel insec...