Survival of the Bands ~One Di...

By 1Dssweetheart

One Direction and Little Mix Fanfiction. Summary/prolog currently in editing. @All Rights Reserved More

Survival of the Bands
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ~ I'm Only Human
Chapter 12 ~ Aftermath and Dirty Deeds
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 ~ Secrets, Lies, and Vampires, Oh My!
Chapter 15 ~ Dangerous Hunger
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ~ Desicions and Pain
Chapter 19 ~ The Arrival and Best Friends Forever
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ~ Good News Strikes Fast
Chapter 22 ~ The Pain
Chapter 23 ~ Snapped
Chapter 24 ~ Sleepy Head
Chapter 25 ~ Are You Hungry?
Chapter 26 ~ He's All Too Right
Chapter 27 ~ Fear, Hurt and Pain. Oh My!
Chapter 28 ~ Deadly Darkness
Author's Note!!!
Author's Note

Chapter 4

432 8 0
By 1Dssweetheart

I awoke at about 9:30am. Its January 3rd. 12 days until the first round of the contest. I am getting more worried and nervous as the days pass, even though I know that I will be fine and so will the other girls.

I drag my lazy butt out of bed and to the bathroom, to shower and get ready for my day.

I got out of the shower after I had washed my hair, and body, and shaved what needed to be shaved. I wrapped my hot pink towel around my body and went to the sink. I brushed my teeth and hair. I jogged back to my room, to get dressed. I decided on some black ripped skinny jeans, and a bloody red long sleeve shirt. I went to my vanity and did my normal natural make up.

The make up took about 25 minutes. It is now 10:30am. I sped walked into the living room to see One Direction and all of the girls sitting on the couch and some on the floor talking and laughing.

I slowly walked away into the kitchen, I don't think they noticed I was standing there. That's okay, I don't really want to be seen first thing in the morning without having my coffee, make up or not.

"No! Louis!" Jade laughed. Joke maybe? I don't know. I poured myself a cup of steaming hot coffee, blew on it which had no effect, and slowly took a sip.

"Please babe!" Louis yelled.

I choose that moment to walk out into the living room. I tried to slip past unnoticed but my master plan failed.

"Ellie Collins, get your skinny but over here and come sit down!" Bre yelled.

I spun around. And smirked.

"I cant have homework." I lied.

"Oh. Okay." Bre said with a sad look on her face.

"Ugh, school work? Do it later." Lou said with a hopeful look on his face.

"Please?!" Niall asked with the puppy dog eyes on. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" Niall asked, "Please, princess?"

"No, the puppy dog eyes only work on them. Sorry." I said quickly and jogged back to my room. Well, that was awkward. I thought and closed my door. I didn't have school work I finished this weeks work last weekend. I have days were I go into nerd mode and just do nothing but school work all day. I wonder if we are going to get any work done today. I doubt it.

I pulled out my sticker covered laptop and went on Twitter...nothing.

I checked my Intagram, Face Book, and Tumblr. Again nothing new.

I am so bored I decide to write a new song. I shut my laptop and grab my tore up, sparkly blue  lyrics notebook.

I tried writing but nothing would come to my mind. I looked at the clock, 11:45am past our start time. I decided to start practicing by myself.

*~* Time change

It has been over 3 hours there all still out there laughing and chating. I have been in my room practing the song. They all knew about the start time that we agreed on, as a group.  We thought that with the sudden change of plans that we should start asap. I guess that plan was taken back without me knowing. I am still practicing. I just finished the song, well, my parts for the 20th time now? I don't know. I hear them laughing even with my door closed and me singing.

I guess they bought the lie even with knowing that I finish my last week of school work LAST weekend. Maybe they forgot? Or think that I'm working on the song still? I hope. My stomach rumbles. Telling me I'm starving, I never eat breakfast so by lunch I'm always starving. I opened my door and the laughter got louder instantly.

I walked into the living room, not looking at any of them. I stopped in the doorway of the kitchen, and turning around, looking at them all for the first time. They were all focusing on what joke Louis was telling now. I walked into the kitchen fully. I pulled open the fridge and grabbed stuff to make a sandwich. I put the sandwich, chips, and a brownie on a plate, poured myself a cup of juice and hurriedly put everything away. I then grabbed my food and drink and made a get away for my bed room. I walked through the living room without them noticing, and got to my room. I closed the door gently, trying not to be noticed. I don't want to rain on there parade.

After I finished eating I got all of the dishes that were in my bedroom together and walked into the living room. The boys are still here, and they are all still laughing hysterically.  I walked into the kitchen, rinsed my dishes, and put them in the dish washer. While I was eating I decided that I would practice the song some more, even though I already know my parts and everyone's parts by heart. Or I would do next weeks homework...if I do then I wont have anymore schoolwork for the rest of this school year. I think I'll do some school work, I decided and walked back to my room unnoticed again.

I got on my laptop and did all of the rest of my school work which took about 5 hours. I glanced over at the clock, its now 4:43pm. Almost dinner time, yay! I thought.  The boys are STILL here, not that I don't like them but, wow. We always have dinner together, Ive never really eaten dinner by myself since... 

I will not think about those days. I really didn't lie to them, I did do school work just not right away like I said I was going to. So I didn't really lie to them, right?  I was getting hungry again. Great. I walked out of my room and was about to walk around the corner when I heard Bre say, "I don't really like Ellie anymore either. Shes to...clingy."

"I agree. She seems like that type of person." Zayn murmured.

I walked around the corner and cleared my throat.

They all whipped around and looked up at me since now they were all on the dirty hard wood floor.

"U-um did you hear any of that?" Bre asked.

"Yes." I said with tears in my eyes. I wouldn't let them spill over. I blinked them back.

"Good. Now I wont have to tell you." Bre said with an evil grin on her face.

"Yeah, we all hate you, we have for a while now." Jade said.

"W-what?" I asked, struggling to keep my voice steady.

"Yup, even we hate you." Louis chimed in with a grin on his face, they all nodded, signaling that they agree with him.

They laughed.

"I cant see why your first adoptive parents killed each other. They killed themselves to get. Away. From. YOU!" Bre said. They all laughed again. The tears finally spilling over. The tears wouldn't stop flowing I think I have an endless supply. But my crying only made them laugh harder, tears filling there own eyes from laughing so hard.

I gasped and woke up. I was sitting on my bed I guess I fell asleep. The boys were still here. I just hope the last part didn't happen. I wiggled the mouse connected to my laptop and it woke up, flashing the very last assignment I have left. I sighed in relief. It was just a dream. But it felt so extremely real.

My eyes caught a glimpse of the clock and it said 3:48pm. I let out another sigh of relief. It was a dream...more like a nightmare. I got up and opened my door. I walked through the living room unnoticed, that's okay. I am ignored or unnoticed by most people. So, I am familiar with that feeling you get. I was in the kitchen making dinner, meatloaf. Yummy.

The meatloaf is in the oven baking. If Niall loves food so much I am surprised that he hasn't come in the kitchen from smelling the food. I shook my head at the thought. Maybe it wasn't a dream...no it was. The timer beeped, and I took out the meatloaf and cut it. I put some veggies in a bowl and stuck them in the microwave to warm. After they were done I made myself a plate and sat at the dinning room table that's connected to the kitchen, you don't have to go through the living room. And sat there eating in silence aside from the laughing maniacs in the other room.

When I was finished I rinsed my dishes, put them in the dish washer and started it. Put away the left over food and walked into my bedroom, unnoticed yet again. I went over to my desk and grabbed my copy of the song and started practicing again, even though I know the whole song by heart. I have for a while now.

It is now 7:09pm and the boys are still here. But its fine I understand them having a good time together. in the past hours or so I have finished all of the schoolwork for the school year and practiced the song at least 20 more times, and unloaded the dish washer, putting the dishes away in the process. Yeah, I had a productive day, today.

I am right now sitting on my bed drawing. I think I am drawing a rose. I am a terrible artist so I wouldn't know.  I really do wish that I was better at art.

knock knock

Someone knocked on my door and I jumped from the unexpected noise I shoved the book and pen under the bed and grabbed the laptop from the night stand. Calling out, " Come in!"

Bre and Harry walked in.

"Hi." I said focusing on my computer screen. They glanced at each other, and Bre said, "Sweetie, we need to talk. Its very important."

"Okay, whats up?" I asked grabbing my laptop pushing it off of me and going to sit on my computer chair.

I was suddenly all soaking wet and dripping. I stood up and closed my door after they ran out, laughing their butts off. I am now freezing, and wet. I grabbed a towel and dry clothes and went to the bathroom to shower, getting all nice and warm in the process.

After I was showered and dressed in nice warm clothes, I snatched up my towel, threw it in the dirty clothes basket and walked back into my bedroom. My chair was wet and the floor was damp but everything else was fine. I was angry, why would they do that? I don't know but I guess I'll let it go. Laugh it off like a mature adult would do if there bratty little kid did that to them.

I was wearing PJs I grabbed my laptop, turned it off and hopped into the cozy warm, DRY bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep. It was a dreamless sleep. But that's perfectly fine with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 250 31
π–²π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ίπ—… π—π—ˆ "𝖨 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π—’π—ˆπ—Žκ¨„οΈŽ" π–»π—ˆπ—π— 𝖫𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁-𝖠𝗇𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾 π–¦π—‹π–Ίπ—’π—‡π—ˆπ–Όπ—„ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 π—Œπ—…π—ˆπ—π—…π—’ π—Œπ–Ύπ—π—π—…π–Ύπ–½ π–½π—ˆπ—...
65.6K 1.5K 23
**This the sequel to my other fanfic called "Fearless". Jade and Perrie think now that they're together and the past is firmly behind them that they...
178K 5.2K 70
THIRD BOOK after One Little Directional Mix (Book One) and Little Mixed Directions (Book Two) It's been 344 days since Christmas 2019, the Christmas...
46.1K 1.5K 17
a love story