Let the Loving Begin

By babyblu96

This is the second book to The Game of Love so don't read unless you have read the first one. Now that I have... More

Let the Loving Begin
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Eleven Reload
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Four

1.8K 118 12
By babyblu96

Ariel POV

Ever since Kameron dropped me off I have been waiting for him to come home. It was now midnight and he was still not home; I even tried calling him but his phone was off. I know he was having a hard time with everything that happened but he needed to talk to his mom. Right now she was all he had besides me and he didn't need to take that for granted. I know what his mom did was foul but in this world sometimes you have to protect yourself.

After waiting another hour I decided it was time I find him and bring him home. I called a cab and told him where to go. I was pretty sure I knew where he was and soon as I got there I was right because I found his car parked outside. I walked until I found him; he was standing on a dock bent over on a rail.

"You always came to this park when you were frustrated," I said walking up to him and joining him. He didn't look up at first but eventually did. I could tell he had been crying and was trying to hold it together but sometimes it's better to just let it out. "You should be in bed," he said looking back straight ahead. "So should you."

"I told you I would be home soon."

"That was almost five hours ago Kameron, how long did you expect me to wait."

"I just needed to clear my head. I needed some time to think."

"Okay then I will think with you," I said leaning against the rail. "You need to go home and rest," he said looking at me. "I could say the same about you."

"The last thing I want to do is rest."

"Then what do you want to do," I asked looking at him.

"I want my mom to go back to where she came from and I want all this shit I have to keep going through to end. I'm tired Ariel and there is not much more I can take."

"Kameron we both have been through I fair share of shit but you can't just shut down on me."

"You know I used to come here a lot after we lost our daughter. I just used to come up here and cry and ask God why he was doing this to me, why he had to take away my first child. This was the only place I knew I could come to and not be judged and I knew I was safe."

"Kameron I know what your mom did was wrong but she is still your mother. She may not have done her duties as a mom but she did chose to keep you and she did try to protect you. You need to go talk to your mom Kameron."

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do! You don't know shit so don't fucking try!" I nodded and then turned around to leave. I knew he was upset but I was not about to stand around and let him yell at me like I was some damn child. As I was walking I was grabbed and pulled back. "Let me go Kameron, I'm going home."

"I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated."

"So you take out on me," I asked turning around to face him. He looked down like he was thinking, "Look Kameron I know what your mom did was fucked up but at least you still have your mother. You can go see your mom whenever the fuck you like, but most people out here can't. Not everyone has a perfect life but you deal with it and move on. Trust me I know; I have spent plenty of days wishing I had my mother but I don't and you don't see me going off every chance I get. Kameron we have both lost people and we both have gone through a lot of shit but we can't let that take us down." I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach, "You can't let that take away our second chance."

"Fine I will go talk to my mom tomorrow but right now I need to get you home."

"No, first you need to stop by McDonalds and get me some food because you turned into a drama queen before I could even eat."

"Aight I got you," he said taking my hand leading me to the car. Soon as we got the food we headed home I dug in. I was hungry as hell. When we were done eating we got in bed and were out in no time.

Kameron POV

When I woke up Ariel wasn't beside me but I smelled food in the kitchen. I swear ever since she got pregnant she always cooking. I walked into the kitchen and she was eating bacon and sausage with waffles. I looked around and there was no food for me, "Where my food?"

"In the fridge waiting for you to cook it," she said stuffing her face. "Seriously?"

"What you the chef of the family I thought you would love to cook your own breakfast."

"You know you wrong right," I asked trying to take a piece of bacon from her plate only to have my hand slapped away. "Boy have you lost your mind," she asked glaring at me. I just laughed and went and fixed me a bowl of cereal.

"You gonna see your mom today," she asked eating bacon. "I guess so but don't expect anything big to come out of this. And if that nigga Collin come around don't let him in, you understand. It's something fishy about that nigga I just don't know what it is yet."

"He is your brother you know."

"The last brother I had I shot between the eyes; trust me I don't mind doing the same for him."

"Just be nice to your mom please," she asked sliding me the rest of the bacon. "Fine but if she step out of line I'm handling it."

"Whatever just make sure you home by three to pick me up for my appointment," she said going back to the bedroom. When I went back into the bedroom she was knocked out like she hadn't even been up. I shook my head threw on my clothes and headed out.

I pulled up to the house my mom was staying at and I have to say whoever was funding her sure as hell had money to blow. I knocked on the door and waited for somebody to answer. When my mom did answer she was in sweat pants and a tank. "Didn't think I would see you anytime soon."

"If it wasn't for Ariel you wouldn't have."

"Come in," she said stepping aside to let me in. I followed her to the living room where we sat down. "I know you have a million questions right now but some of them I cannot answer. I love you Kameron with everything I have probably more than Collin and I understand you are mad but I need you to try and understand why I did what I did."

"See the thing I can't get my head around is that fact you let me for years believe my father was dead when you knew there was a chance he was alive."

"Trust me there was plenty of times I wanted to write you and tell you but I knew that wasn't the right way and when I found out I was getting out I knew this was my opportunity to set things right."

"So what now?"

"Now I wait and hope for the day you come to me and say you want to start over. I know I can't just be your mother again Kameron and I'm not trying to be but I am here now. I also know you have been through a lot and I know you don't like to express your feelings but I am here whenever you want to. Kameron I want to be in your life again but I want to do it your way and on your time."

"This is going to take some time for me to get over," I said rubbing my hand over my face.

"And I will be here waiting but I do want to give you some advice."

"What?"

"Don't let that girl you have get away, I can see it in her eyes she will do anything for you and I bet you know it. Don't let your pride and your toughness push that girl away; you don't always have to be in protective mood you gotta let her see your soft side too. She needs that attention every girl craves especially now since she is pregnant."

"How do you know she pregnant?"

"Child please I know when a girl is pregnant and plus I had a dream about it before I got out and seeing her confirmed everything." I nodded. "Kameron I'm serious don't fuck this up," she said looking at me like a real mother should. "I won't."

I picked up Ariel and took her to the doctor's appointment. "How did it go?"

"Fine."

"Just fine," she asked licking her ice cream. She always eating something. "We talked, everything is not worked out but it will be over time." She shook her head and looked out the window. When we got there they saw us right away. "What do you think we are having," Ariel asked pulling out a sneaker bar. "Damn do you have food hidden everywhere?"

"Hey don't judge me; this pregnancy has me eating more than ever. You are the one who did this to me," she said swinging her sneaker bar around at me. "You didn't seem to complain when it was happening," I said making her blush. The doctor soon came in and told Air what to do. When she lifted her shirt you could see she had a little pudge where the baby was making me put my hand on her stomach. It all felt so real and I just hoped nothing could take this away from. "Okay here is your baby," she said pointing at a little dot on the screen. Ariel was now in tears while still eating her sneakers. I had to admit this girl had serious issues. "Do you want me to print this out for you?"

"Yess I want as many as I can get." The doctor laughed and left out the room. "Kameron promise me we will get to see this child. I can't lose this one too," she said holding onto her stomach. "I will do everything in my power to make sure we do cause trust me I can't lose another child either." The doctor soon came back with our prints and we just stared at them until they made us leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 11.1K 31
[]2019 Before :- Mafia's Girl Book 2 The history repeats but worse. Can everything goes back to it's usual self ? โ You are nothing but a betrayer in...
1.2M 19.8K 42
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ...
8.4K 352 35
With the Betrayal of Nate. Natalie tries to move forward and forgive but with the past still coming forward and new obstacles. Can their love make it...
71.4K 3.8K 24
No description because it will ruin the last two books. If you haven't read Alliance (The First Book) go read it!