Don't fall for him

By fiercegomez

Selena Gomez seems to have it all. She's beautiful, rich and popular. When she returns to college she finds a... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 1

25.7K 297 82
By fiercegomez

Hi guys this is one of my first fan fictions, the story is mainly based on Selena and Harry but the other boys are in it a lot too, and so are Vanessa, Taylor, Miley, Demi and Ashley Benson. There will be other characters too they're just the main ones. I really hope you all like it, it would mean so much to me. If you have any suggestions or questions about it just comment! Thanks and enjoy!  P.S sorry there isn't a lot of Helena in this chapter, since it's just starting but they will definitely be a lot more next chapter (: _____________________________________________________________________________ Selena stepped onto campus while dragging her Louis Vuitton suitcase behind her. College had actually started 2 weeks ago, but she was on vacation with her family in Bora Bora, one of the most beautiful and peaceful places she's ever been. She needed to take her mind off certain things, get rid of those painful memories. But she knew they'd never go away for good. And now that she was back at college she definitely wouldn't get away from them.

"Hey Selena!" Selena turned her head to see her friends Bridget and Alicia. She smiled and waved back. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a group of guys checking her out and nudging each other, and some preppy school girls looking her up and down whispering to each other. Selena was one of those "It" girls. She had it all, she was beautiful, had the perfect body, was rich and popular. Every guy wanted her, every girl wanted to be friends with her. Her life seemed perfect. She used to think it was perfect too but now it was far from perfect.

She arrived at her room and before she could even unlock the door it flew open. "You're finally here! God we missed you so much! You missed a lot so much has happened already," Demi, one of her best friends threw her arms around her.

"Yeah we really need to fill you in," Ashley appeared in the hallway. As usual she looked gorgeous, rocking the latest fashion trends. She pulled her into a hug and sighed. It was so good to be back with her friends. They meant the world to her, even if they had only met each other last year.

"Well you can fill me in once you guys help me unpack," she said pointing to her designer suitcase. "Hey where are the others?" She was talking about Miley, Taylor and Vanessa. Selena had shared a room last year with Taylor and Demi. Demi and Selena met Ashley and  Vanessa in math and they became fast friends. Selena and Taylor had met Miley in creative writing. Poor Miley was forced to share her room with a bunch of losers, so Ashley and Vanessa let her stay with them. They had become best friends and the popular girls of the college.

"They're getting ready for tonight, they'll be here soon don't worry their room is just down the hall," Ashley explained.

"What's tonight?" she asked.

"The homecoming, shit I forgot to tell you. It was supposed to be next week but they had to move it because of a football game." Demi said.

Selena's P.O.V

I remember homecoming so well. Dancing with him my arm around his neck, playing with his perfect hair and his arm around my waist pulling me in. Him telling me every 2 minutes how beautiful I look and I would blush every time. I blinked back tears. I couldn't go to homecoming. It would bring back too many memories.

"Selena? Are you okay?" Demi asked. I could hear the concern in her voice. My head snapped up.

"Yes, um, i'm fine. I just don't really feel like going to homecoming sorry girls," I said.

"But Selena it's gonna be so fun. Plus you have to come you're in student council," Ashley said. "I know you're still upset, but you're going to have a great time.

I sighed. Knowing Ashley I knew she wouldn't take no for an answer. "Fine I'll go. But i don't even know what to wear."

"I'm sure you have something c'mon you're Selena Gomez," Ashley smirked.

I rolled my eyes as I pulled out a dress from my suitcase. "How about this?" I smiled holding up a cheetah print dress.

"That's perfect god Selena you're going to look so hot," Demi exclaimed.

At that moment there was a knock on the door.

I didn't even have to open the door to know who it was. I swung the door open and embraced Taylor, Miley and Vanessa who all looked stunningly beautiful in their dresses and their perfectly done makeup.

"Are you wearing that to the homecoming?" Taylor grinned revealing a set of perfect white teeth. I nodded.

"Damn ma, you are going to attract all of the guys, well you already do I guess," Miley smirked.

I slapped her toned arm.

"Guys we better hurry homecoming starts in 30 mins!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my new room. Suddenly a wave of happiness washed over me. I felt calm. Maybe this year I could finally move on and accept what happened. Everything happens for a reason right? This year could be perfect I just have to change my attitude and be positive I thought. That wouldn't be that hard would it? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Harry's P.O.V.

"Should we leave now guys?" Louis asked.

"No we can't leave now we have to wait a little longer," I said.

"How much longer? Till the whole thing is over and everybody has left?" Louis groaned

"Relax, we'll leave in 10, we just can't show up too early it makes us look too...desperate." I said. We were all siting on our couch, waiting for homecoming. We were all new to the school, but the moment we walked in girls have been all over us. It was amazing. I had lost count over how many girls i've hooked up with.

"So Harry you planning on hooking up with anybody tonight?" Zayn asked.

"Do you know me at all of course I am," I said flashing a toothy grin.

"Who you planning on hooking up with?" Zayn  asked.

"Dunno, probably someone from Vanessa's clique, you know Demi, Miley..." I trailed off. There were quite a bunch of hot girls at our college, but they had to be the hottest.

"Hey did you guys see that new girl today?" Niall asked.

"You mean that really hot brunette? Yeah that's Selena Gomez, she's part of their group too. Apparently her parents are billionaires." Liam said.

I raised my eyebrows. Looks like I already found my target for tonight.

Liam glanced at me. "Don't get all excited. Even she's too hot for you Styles."

I squinted eyes. I was about to respond till I was cut off by Louis. "Yes well we can all admire how hot she is if we'd just get to the damn homecoming already."

"Looks like Louis is excited to see Taylor tonight eh?" Niall laughed.

Louis gave him a death stare.

They've all noticed that he's been developing something for the blonde bubbly beauty.  I got up, looking forward to seeing this new Selena girl. In a matter of time we'll be sleeping next to each other in bed. I thought. "Come on guys let's go now," I stood up and they all followed me out the door. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Selena's P.O.V.

"Yay we're here!" Vanessa exclaimed grabbing my hand.

"Wow I'm actually kind of excited," I grinned.

Miley squeezed my shoulders. "You deserve to be. I'm glad to see you so happy."

"That's what I was thinking. I miss him and I always will love him, but it's time for me to move on and forget about it. But he'll always have a special place in my heart." I let out a shaky sigh.

"That's right. You need a fresh start. Now let's get in there and show ourselves off so everybody can see how fucking hot we look." Demi said pushing us through the doors, into the massive room.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nobody's P.O.V.

Head's turned as they walked towards the dance floor, guys checking them out giving them the eyes. some even cat calling them. Some girls they had classes with came up to say hi, others looked too intimidated. 

"Hey guys," Selena called. "I'm gonna get a drink from the refreshment table, I'm so thirsty." Selena hadn't anything to drink, or eat since she's gotten off the plane.

"I'll come with you, I wanna see if they have any of those sugar cookies they had last year those were delicious," Taylor said.

"I'll come too," Miley said linking arms with them.

"Okay don't worry we'll be here!" Vanessa called out.

"So how do you think Selena's holding up?" Ashley asked. 

"She's doing great so far. I'm proud of her and so happy that she's willing to get better this year." Demi beamed. She herself had dealt with depression, and eating disorders, but pulled through. 

"I know right. Why don't we find her someone hot to hook her up with tonight," Ashley said.

"Let's not push it too far," Demi said.

"What? She said herself she wouldn't mind to start dating again," Ashley scanned the dance floor looking for cute guys.

"Looks like Harry and his crew decided to make an appearance," Vanessa gestured with her head to the group of guys, making just as big as an entrance as the girls did. 

A huge smirk grew on Ashley's face and her friends could tell she was up to something. 

Demi's eyes grew wide. "Oh no no no. You can not be thinking of getting Selena to go out with one of them."

"Why not? I think they'd be cute? Hey Ness, who do you think would be cuter, Selena and Zayn or Selena and Harry?"

"Ashley come on they are the biggest players, Selena doesn't need somebody like that she needs somebody to help her forget him," Vanessa said, then leaned forward and whispered,"Selena and Zayn."

"I know right! I totally agree!" Ashley squealed.

Demi rolled her eyes. "You guys are so stupid. Her and Harry would obviously be cuter together." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Selena's P.O.V

"Ugh I wish there was vodka or beer here," I muttered.

"We're not allowed alcohol here Selena," Miley said.

"I know I know," I said. Don't worry, I don't have an alcohol problem, but I haven't had a good bottle of beer in weeks.

"Here you can drink this apple juice," Taylor said.

"Thanks," I said rolling my eyes as if apple juice tasted anything like beer.

"So you guys like anybody yet?" Miley asked. We were standing by the refreshment table catching up. 

"It's too early in the school year for me to like somebody yet," Taylor said. "But Louis Tomlinson is kind of really cute."

"Taylor, those guys are players, you can do so much better than that," Miley replied.

"Actually Louis and Niall aren't as bad as Zayn or Liam or Harry," Taylor shrugged. Although Taylor was nowhere near a slut, she has dated quite a few guys in the past. She got over breakups very quickly and bounced right back. 

"Who?" I asked. "I never heard of them are they new here?" 

"Yup, they moved here from England. They all became super popular right away," Miley rolled her eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because they're hot, and have british accents," Taylor said.

"And they're huge players, especially Harry. He hooked up with a ton of girls already, he even tried hooking up with me a few nights ago," Miley said.

"Yeah anyways enough about them, come on let's go dance," Taylor grabbed my hand and Miley's and pulled us to the dance floor to find Ashley, Vanessa and Demi. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Harry's P.O.V.

Zayn, Liam and I were chatting with Dave Franco (A/N i know dave is actually like 27 but let's just pretend he's 20  and Logan Lerman. Louis went off (probably to go look for Taylor) and Niall went off with some girl.

"Did you see what Selena Gomez was wearing tonight? Holy fuck, just when you thought she couldn't get any hotter," Dave said.

"Who is she anyway?" I asked. "I keep hearing her name being dropped, but I haven't seen her."

"That's because she was in Bora Bora with her family she just returned today," Logan explained

"Wonder if she's up for any fun tonight," Dave smirked.

"Don't you have a girlfriend Dave?" Liam asked.

"I do, but she's not coming tonight," Dave replied. His phone buzzed. "Shit that's her now. Probably checking up on me to make sure i'm not hooking up with anybody," he lifted his finger up to signal that he'll be back in a minute and ran outside answering his phone.

"Dave's girlfriend has him on a tight leash," Zayn remarked.

"Miley looks hot as hell tonight," Liam gestured his head towards Miley who was wearing a white dress, and had her hair curled and parted on her right side.

She was walking and turned around to talk to a couple of girls. Just as I was about to go up and hit on her, I saw 2 girls she was talking to. One was a girl in a red lace dress with sleeves, Taylor. The other was a girl with a hot ass body in a cheetah print dress. When she turned her head my heart skipped a beat. She had beautiful big chocolate brown eyes, perfect luscious brown hair, her dress was tight in all the right places to show off her perfect body. She was hotter than Demi, Ashley, Vanessa anyone I've ever seen. I have to have her. I thought. Right at that moment her eyes met mine. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Selena's P.O.V

Taylor, Miley and I were making our over to the dance floor. As Miley was talking to us, I saw a few guys staring at us. They were all attractive, but a certain one caught my eye. He had cute curly hair, and the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen. His eyes stared back into mine. 

I nudged Taylor. "Who's that?" I asked.

"Who?" she asked.

"The guy with the curly hair, and the blue green eyes." I replied. I glanced at Miley to see her talking to a few girls I recognized from last year.

"Oh you mean the one walking over to us now?" Taylor winked.

"What?!" I asked confused. I turned my head to look back at him, but he was standing right in front of me.

"Hey beautiful. You know that dress looks really good on you. But it'd look better in my bedroom on the floor," he said.

Before I could reply to his dirty pick up line Taylor groaned " Selena this is Harry, the one I was telling you about."

"Oh so you've already heard about me? Can't keep my name out of your mouth can you Taylor," I smirked.

"You're the jerk player everybody is talking about huh," I said. I rolled my eyes. Too bad his personality ruined everything. 

"And you're the hot rich girl everybody has been talking about," A guy with dark hair and dark guys came up from behind Harry.

Behind him I could see Logan Lerman, coming up, and another guy she didn't recognize with brown hair and brown eyes.

Taylor signed. "Selena that's Zayn, and that's Liam, and you already know Logan,"  Wow they were hot. But they were players too and I needed someone who would make me feel better and get over what happened. I promised myself I would never fall for a player no matter how hot they were.

"Nice to meet you guys," I said politely.

"Harry is captain of the soccer team," Logan said. "Selena is captain of the girl's soccer team." Logan explained to Harry. Why was he telling me this?

"So you like soccer huh? May be w-" He was cut off by Miley.

"Oh no Harry I am not going to let you go to Selena," she said grabbing my hand. I loved Miley. She always had my back.

I winked at them gave them a three finger wave followed Miley with Taylor trailing behind us. "I saw that Selena," Taylor giggled. "Since when have you been so flirty lately?"

I shrugged. "Hey play the player right?"

"Hmm good idea. Those assholes need to be taught a lesson" Miley said.

We reached the dance floor and found Demi, Ashley and Vanessa and danced the night away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.1K 89
Sienna has money, fame, good looks and talent. She has got everything she could ever wish for but she still isn't happy. She feels nothing until he c...
1.8K 6 19
Amber Sullivan is on the surface, a Uni student with big dreams. When she ends up going on tour with One Direction, she starts to fall for Zayn Malik...
1.1M 15.2K 200
In which Harry is Selena's secret, and the public watches as they slowly fall in love which often leads to heartbreak. Instagram Story ✨
32.8K 232 18
When Maddie's life takes an unexpected turn, she is forced to go live in London with an old friend. She finds her self falling in love with his best...