Book Two: My Child ~War Of Th...

By NalaShadowhunter

Blaze is now a vampire mated to a werewolf, weird isn't? well it gets more weird... so come join us on their... More

Book two: My Child
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Last Chapter

Chapter 6

1.8K 34 6
By NalaShadowhunter

Sorry it took so long.

Here ya go!

Hope ya like it!

Now go and read!

XD

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 6

Jacoby’s POV

“You know, I kind of like this cloak, but I sure as heard hate the crown” Blaze mumbled fixing her cloak and the crown, I doing the same.

“Ok I now hate the cloak too, I’m like two months pregnant and it makes it look like I’m three!!”

 She exclaimed “I don’t want people to notice I’m pregnant!”

“They are going to find out soon enough, besides you smell different so it doesn’t matter if you don’t look pregnant they still find out by smell” I shrugged looking at her; she really looks like three months with the cloak on.

“I hope they don’t say anything” She sighed “Let’s get this over with, I hate meetings”

“I notice” I chuckled grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the meeting room.

When we enter, forty-two pairs of eyes turned to us as they stood. I pulled Blaze to our seats and nodded at everyone to sit down. As they sat, none of them removed their eyes from Blaze, Blaze moved around her seat uncomftable(sp?).

I cleared my throat and all eyes turned to me. “I need to know the location of the demons”

“They are currently in my lands, they should probably be gone by the time I get there if they didn’t found him or her” King Michael replied, his king of the ground shifters(not us werewolves of course).

“They are probably coming here next” I sighed.

“Anything new?”

  “About the vampires, there’s something off… they haven’t done anything bad for a while, it got me worry” Queen Lilith said, everyone nodded in agreement.

“Still, we got to keep on watch, you don’t know when they will strike” Blaze replied, every one nodded in agreement again, except Queen Georgia, she is the queen of the centaurs. If she is a centaur then why does she look human? Well this mansion has a spell that every creature that can’t shift into human will become human, but of course when they leave they become their true form again.

What I didn’t told Blaze was that not all of this creature I defeated, some came willingly because let’s be realistic, the dragon King can beat me pretty easily, but now he can’t because every time someone give in, they give most of their power to me sooo I become more powerful, so technically I can win him by power, but not by a real battle(maybe a can, who knows)

“How can we trust you? Your one of them” Georgia snorted. She hates the vampire races and doesn’t trust them, they killed one of her children, I would hate them and not trust them too if they did that to me.

“I may be the same kind as them, but I am not with them, I despise them” Blaze snapped at her, making her shut up. That’s my girl.

“I have a question for you Emperor” King Charlie said to me, we all turned to him, Blaze had a face that says ‘Emperor? We got a lot to talk about after we finish’

“Go ahead” I nodded.

“Why did you mated with a vampire? And you do realize if they find out you’re going to have a child with her everyone is not going to act nicely” He said and all eyes turned to me and Blaze had a ‘I told you’ look.

I sighed “I mated with a vampire because lord Raziel told me, plus she is my real mate” They’re eyes widen at the mention of Raziel even Blaze.

If you do not know who Raziel is his a archangel, his name means ‘Secrets Of the Gods’ and Raziel was the one who created us, every one of us, except humans, nature and animals of course.

“Raziel spoke to you?!” Samantha exclaimed.

I nodded “In my dreams”

“I’ve never heard of that before, it must of been very important then” Charlie said.

“Yes indeed” Every one nodded.

We spoke for about ten minutes about other problems, then we were done.

“I guess the meeting is over” They all nodded stood up, vowed and walked out of the room.

After all of them were out, Blaze glared at me “Emperor?! What the hell?! I thought you were king?!”

I sighed “I’m in a higher rank than them, I thought you knew that”

“Urgh! And why do people around here call you king?”

“Because I am king to them, but to the kings and queens I’m emperor” I explained.

“Well this is confusing” She said. Indeed.

“Well come on, let’s take this off and relax for a while” I said getting up.

“OMG!! WHAT IS THIS DELICIOUS THING?!?” Blaze exclaimed her mouth full of chocolate as she came in to the living room.

I laughed “Chocolate”

“best thing ever” She exclaimed, throwing herself on the couch, laying her head in my lap.

“What you watching?” she asked, looking at the tv.

“Whale Wars” (a/N gotta watch that thing, is awesome) I replied.

“Are does humans? From what year is that?!” she asked.

“I don’t know, I think it’s from 2011 or something” I replied.

“Cool”

“I’m bored” She groaned as she finish her chocolate. “Let’s walk around, you haven’t showed me what you rule”

“It’s a lot, you can’t walk long, you need to rest.” I replied, looking at the TV.

“You’re no fun” She pouted and turned to watch the TV.

After a few minutes of her watching Whale Wars she spoke “Humans were cruel, huh?”

“Very” I nodded. “We told them we weren’t bad before all of this started, they would of have survive if they weren’t so full of themselves, they thought they could make weapons to destroy us but they ended up creating the vampires. They thought it was the best weapon ever created, but two years of using them to destroy us, the weapons turned to the creators, the humans. After they knew they were in danger, they ran to us for help, can you believe that? They asked us for help, after all they did to our family. My Friend’s dad ruled them, he was a good king so he forgive them but with one condition, that they were under his command and if they were to betray them, they all die. They agree of course, so he took billions of human into his care.”

“If he took so much then why are they almost extinct?” She asked.

“He divided him into two groups, one lived in the east of this mansion and the other one the west. The west part setter down, but the east one still wanted to be the ones on the top, so one day while the meeting of the week finish, the human leader of the east killed the king, the human leader thought that whoever killed the king will become king, but he was wrong. By killing the king he declared war. That’s were all hell broke lost, the wolves slaughter the entire east village killing every human, child or not. They didn’t attack the west village because they didn’t do anything. When the next king came, the vampires started killing our humans because in their land they were extinct.” I explained.

“And what happen to the other king?” She asked.

“He was the one who had the first idea of controlling other species, to be more powerful as the vampires where doing the same, so he set sail to battle the Water shifter first, he didn’t have a lot of power so he lost the battle. After he die, I became king and did the same he did, I won of course, but I let all the kings and queens live, so it could be more easy to have order around here.” I explained.

“How does someone becomes king?” She asked.

“Why so much questions?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

“ Because I was curious, and Laura wanted to know” She said.

“Who’s Laura?” I asked.

“She’s the girl behind you, don’t look around” I looked behind me to see nothing, I kept checking; to see if there was someone until I heard her chuckled.

I turned to her “There isn’t any Laura, isn’t there?” I asked feeling dumb and she laughed while nodding her head.

“Evil” I chuckled.

I was about to answer her question when somebody knocked the door, Blaze sat up and I stood.

I sniffed the air.

The creature behind the door was not a werewolf, It had a disgusting smell, his aura was full of darkness and power.

I growl ripped at the back of my throat, I turned to Blaze “Go to our room, now!” I order she was about to protest but I added “For the child’s safety, please”

Without a word she sighed and nodded, walking up the stairs.

I walked to the door and opened it at full force,growling in warning at the creature.

"Hello" He spoke...

_______________________________________________________

What you think?!! XD

Hope you like it!

PEACE! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5K 22
{Sequel to My Alpha Mate} Once every 10,000 years a single vampire/wolf hybrid child will be born a half demon wolf. When the chosen child comes of a...
1.2M 30.6K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
2.2K 122 14
After Marty's mate leaves he did exactly what she had expected him to do. He became an amazing alpha. In his mating with his chosen Luna, the connect...
368K 12.6K 30
All Ivy wanted was love. Her boyfriend of one year, Jake, seemed to be a good option, but he was far too professional for Ivy's liking, and her best...