IDBTY

By kuwken

When Keke is now getting out a 2 year relationship with her ex- boyfriend Quincy Brown , Quincy was really ab... More

Introduction
|| Chapter 1 ||
|| Chapter 2 ||
|| Chapter 3 ||
|| Chapter 4 ||
|| Chapter 5 ||
|| Chapter 7 ||
|| Chapter 8 ||
|| Chapter 9 ||
|| Chapter 10 ||
|| Chapter 11 ||
|| Chapter 12 ||
|| Chapter 13 ||
|| Chapter 14 ||
|| Chapter 15 ||

|| Chapter 6 ||

3.6K 157 2
By kuwken

Keke's POV 💖

I slowly woke up & in a empty bed , as I then started walking into the bathroom & did my normal morning routine .
After my hot shower , I got dressed into a black crop top & sweats & and straighten my hair and put a bandana as a headband .
I grabbed my phone walking downstairs to see Sarah at the dining table with breakfast already prepared .
"Good Morning" , she says .
Morning , I frowned .
"So I've decided to get you a bodyguard for your protection , and so the next time Quincy decides to attempt to hit you , Big G will break him into two" , she says as this large tall heavy set man came out from behind me .
"He almost tried to rape me" , I told her .
"I know & I'm sorry , for that I wasn't there to help you , but anyway besides the point you have to film other take for "I don't belong to you" , today after you finishing eating so chop chop" , she told me .
"Is that all you care about me making money for you , you don't care about me , you only care about the money I make for you" , I say getting up from the table , walking to the elevator.

"Keke ! Wait where are you going" , she asked me .
"Somewhere away from you" , I say getting into the elevator before the doors close .
I then walked out the penthouse , going into my car from the garage across the street , and driving to Cassie's house .

46 minutes later

I then rang the door bell , and waited for the door to open . A few moments later the door opened & Cassie was standing there .
"Keke ? What are you doing here" , she asked .
Why did you come to my penthouse yesterday, I asked her .
"Earlier yesterday you walked off crying I was just trying to see if you were okay" , she said .
Why , I asked .
"cuz I care about you & I care about how you feel" , she said .
May I come inside , I asked .
She looked back "right now isn't a good time maybe later" , she said.
Why , your with your hoes , I asked making her laugh .
"If it bothers you that much I'll drop all my hoes for you" , she said .
Bothers me ? Nah , I'm just pretty sure your gf won't be happy , I say .
"Girlfriend? You mean the girl from yesterday , she's on of my side chicks" , she says as she smirks .

I then stared at her , as she then put her hand out for me to grabbed so I can go inside her house .
As she then closed her door , by pushing me against it , I bit my lip .
"You & I both need to stop playing games , you know what I want" , she says .
Oh really & what is it that you want , I asked her .
"You ! I want you" , she says .
Then silence was between us , until she leaned in & kissed me , and I kissed back , I slowly wrapped my arms around her neck as her hands were wrapped around my waist .
"So what was that thing you said about your hoes" , I asked parting the kiss .
"I'll drop em , for you" , she says as she slowly began kissing on my neck making me let out soft moans .

"I-never-done-this-before" , I say to her as my breathing got heavier.
"There's a first for everything" , she says as she slowly put one of her hands in my sweats .
I gasped , as she slowly rubbed me threw my underwear .

I began moaning , "mmmhm" , "mmmmmm" , I moaned as I then felt her smirk against my skin .

She then slowly kissed me , then making her way to my crop top as she went farther down , she was about to make her way to my sweats until her phone started ringing 😩😒 .

I then breathed deeply as she answered , "yeah .... What ?? Shit" , she says then hangs up the phone .

I bit my lip " Is everything okay ? , I asked her .

"Umm yeah , my manger just told me , that I was supposed to have a meeting with a music producer & I just ruined any chances with a good producer to produce my music" , she says .

"It's okay , maybe you can re-schedule for another meeting" , I say .

"It's not that simple" , she says rubbing her fingers through out her hair .

"Umm it's getting pretty late , I think I should go" , I say walking towards to the door as I then opened .

"Nah , Ma you ain't going no where" , she said closing the door , as she turned me around kissing me as I then wrapped my arms around her neck , as things got heated , she then lift me up wrapping my legs around her waist , as she then walked us into her room .
As she placed me on her bed , as she then took of my sweats and began kissing up & down in the inside of my thighs , making me let out soft moan .

"You ain't leaving till you cum", she says before rolling down my panties .
As her tongue than went to work , as I began arching my back , as she hit my G-spot .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 72 21
this story takes place 1 year after Sunny told the truth to everyone at the hospital. still unable to forgive himself for Mari's death, Sunny and his...
200K 6.8K 46
( Chapter 32 ) It's Been Three Years Since Kay Left Madison To raise her child & to be with Shawn . Kay regrets leaving her , But unfortunately good...
2.4M 35.1K 25
SAMPLE ONLY! CH'S 1-2 Copyright © 2013 By: JPeach Young, smart and independent twenty-four-year old Peaches Johnson is trying to enjoy life to its fu...
1.6M 53.9K 38
"Let's get rid of this," he releases my hair letting it fall freely His hot heavy breath lingers on my lips and sends shivers down my back. I see him...