Forevermore, Eternity Everlas...

By leafshineartist

This is the FINAL instalment to the series. Join the conclusion! The Phantomhive Manor has changed throughout... More

Introduction
Prologue
I am Charle
I Need Answers
My Deepest and most Hearfelt Apologies (not a chappy)
A Child's Name
Over 400 followers flashback special: Reader's unfortunate day
I am Shiro
Today is Yours
Familiar Faces in New Places
Cinematic Strip: ______ Datenshi (Michaelis)
What I have done!
(Late!) 1 Year Old! Outtakes of the series!
Threatening Matter
The Girl That Fell into the Water
Arrival
Trial One: Dance of the Guillotine
Big Sister and Little Sister
Trial Two: Poisoned Apple
Trial Three: Maze of Massacre
______'s Heart and Charle's Purpose
Trial Four: Sea of Sorrow Extra! Skype anon!
600 followers! 20 facts about me.
Trial Five: Cave of Carnage
Trial Six: Tripled Vision
Trial Seven: Board Game of Death
A/N Looks like its a Go
Trial Eight: Blood Bath
Trial Nine: Tortured Souls Arena (Part I)
New Years.
Trial Ten: Watching and Waiting
Tagged?
Trial Eleven: Lullaby of Eternal Sleep
Trial Twelve: Chamber of Chained Hearts
Trial Thirteen: King's Rage
4chan...What are you doing?
Race To The Finality
+666/+700 Followers? More facts about me? Yup!
"Don't You Dare."
Side Story: Sebastian and Charle (Special 800+)
Sebastian and ______
Author's Note: I'm Alive
Crescendo
Uh? Kinda Important? Q and A? Talking?
A Mother's Love
Reconcile
Epilogue
Other Plans, Basically a Bonus, and Acknowledgments

Trial Nine: Tortured Souls Arena (Part II)

731 36 11
By leafshineartist

It was the most disrespectful thing to have ever happened to a demon. Blood splattered everywhere. It was purely horrific.

Raum chuckled sickly "Ah...this will cost me a fortune...I will live quite a comfortable life once I sell this."

Raum shoved his palm in front of Sebastian's face, only to open his hand to reveal the his eye gouged out.

Sebastian snarled and slashed back, and stood back up.

"My! Even with half of your power taken away, you still insist on beating me?" Raum yelled out.

Sebastian could feel a mass of his energy drain from him. His left eye completely taken away as he thrashed to focus his vision.

Raum turned away "No matter what they'll think of you."

"You've always been the mistake of the Royal Family."

***

Charle held her left eye in pain "This is his pain!"

Shiro looked at Charle "What pain? Who's pain?"

"Father!" Charle snapped.

Ciel narrowed his eyes "Charle, listen to me."

"Go right ahead." The young demon hissed.

"If you feel a pain in your eye, you must describe to me. How does it feel."

"Like someone just tore it out!" Charle screamed.

_________ could feel worry rise inside her. But she shook her head. She knew that this wasn't going to help anyone of they were panicking. She had to calm herself, panicking isn't going to do a thing.

Ciel's eyes were wide "Sebastian's eye...has been ripped out."

Claire looked at Ciel "Is there any possible way he may get it back."

Ciel shook his head "No. But...I've heard of something that Charle may pull off, but this requires great concentration."

Shiro's eyes widened "Contracted Exchange."

Ciel looked at the boy in surprise "Correct."

Claire furrowed her brows "What is that?"

Charle then fell limp in Shiro's arms.

"Charle!"

***

Sebastian closed his eyes...let darkness take hold. He needed to speak with his daughter. When her image rippled into a clear image of her. She gazed at her father in surprise.

"F-Father...where am I?"

Sebastian looked at his daughter "I am being fought over life or death my little Persian."

Charle gazed at her father "You're going to die?"

"This is why I must ask of you this...Even I, have no favouritism towards this option...It is still a prevailing one." Sebastian looked at his daughter.

"You must sacrifice your eye, so I may win this trial."

Charle looked at her father "Is this what they call: Contracted Exchange?"

Sebastian nodded "This is my final resort."

"I will do it."

Sebastian looked at his daughter, only confidence And fearlessness. She looked at him with such confident eyes.

"Charle remember you won't get your eye back. It will be completely marked with my symbol and you won't be able to see through that eye again." Sebastian warned.

"It's better than losing here!"

Sebastian looked at his daughter, eyes blazing with confidence.

"The master has learned this method rather well. He shall assist you."

"I believe in you! You need to know that!" 

Sebastian smirked "But of course..."

"I'm Simply One Hell of a Butler."

***

Charle looked at Ciel and nodded "I'm not afraid."

Ciel looked at Charle for a long time and finally nodded "Open your left eye, wide."

Charle did so, and Ciel began to chant the words.

Shiro looked at Charle, and seemed rather distant and helpless.

I've always been helpless...

I always needed my mother to see to me. I always had to be taken cared for...

Everyone served me, and I barely know a thing about the outside world...

Yet I promised my mother that I would be strong, and I can't seem to live up to that promise. Knowing that Charle will be carrying the heavy burdens of my father's mistake...

Without thinking Shiro then smacked Ciel's hand away. Placing his hand on Charle's eye and his own, he began to chant the many inaudible incantation.

"May not she loose her sight but accept the bright light in my own, shall I transfer my light to the devil to burn Hellfire upon thy who has corrupted the bodies of Heaven and Hell!"

Charle's eyes widened and Shiro stared at the gaping eyes with his left.

A flash of light intensified the room's gravitation, as if the world decided to turn a blind eye to perfect physics.

The light then subsided and it was a rather surprising outcome of what had happened.

"Shiro...your eye..."

***

Sebastian could feel strength start to reconstruct in his empty socket. But it was different, it was of equal power of his daughter's, but it felt different. It didn't seem to have the same burning sensation. But it had the overpowering feeling of dominance.

Ah...The eye I gave my master...

Raum suddenly felt a dangerous aura, and turned around, only narrowly jumping away to see a brackish aura surrounding Sebastian.

"My, what an eye. I've heard it was almost a mere impossibility for a Demon to gain such a hybrid eye."

The eye flashed a deep velvety purple almost black, unlike his animalistic pink one.Sebastian had a dangerous aura and a sadistic smirk that seem to concord with his new eye, as if to say...

"Come. I will show you true brutality."

Raum smirked "Heh, I'll accept."

***

Shiro blinked and drew back and stumbled and held his left side of his face.

"Shiro!" ________ yelled.

"I'm fine. I'm alright." Shiro shook his head.

He brushed back his dark hair and his left eye was a dark red, he looked in the mirror and blinked, oddly calm. But the pattern had a rose and inverted star merged together. Charle on the other hand was furious.

"What's wrong with you?! I can see it in your eyes! You only learned this recently! What if it failed?!" the small demon protested.

"Well...it worked."

"How reckless are you?!"

Shiro looked at Charle his dark red eye seemed much more intimidating on him "I am willing to be as reckless as I can. And your eyes are more developed than my own. Don't you think it would a more useful tactic if he were to use my unawakened eye and later push it to it's full extent at the final outings?"

Charle backed away, no longer seeing any danger in the reason. Shiro then turned to Ciel and looked at him.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Shiro asked.

Ciel only shrugged, but he smirked "I was actually waiting for you to jump in."

The ladies had a plastered face of shock, Charle and _________ even letting out surprised gasps.

Shiro turned to face him "Y-You intentionally waited for me?"

"I wasn't hesitant to have Charle as the host, but I knew that you were going to replace Charle."

"It was my own accord. How could you know?" Shiro replied back.

Ciel chuckled darkly, causing ________ and Charle's eyes widened.

He never laughs. Not even if it sounds as dark as this...

"What's so funny?" Shiro furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because you and I are the same."

And with that, Ciel slipped his eyepatch off and revealed his Faustian Contracted eye, revealing a bright fuchsia and the pentagram marked on his eye.

Ciel only looked back at Shiro with his marked eye "I know what you desired. You desired to have your father defeated. It was a wish you were willing to give your eye away. Because you are born of such high class and had your father's corruption seared into you, you only gave away the light side of your eye."

Shiro lowered his gaze "I just wanted to help. I had enough of being spoon fed everything because it isn't helping me. I'm only feeling more of a burden than help."

"You are a rather...interesting person."

***

Sebastian snapped and send Raum flying across the arena, causing him to hack up blood. Instantly coming from behind him and sending his rapier into a fury of fast slices. Raum then switched his weapon.

"You aren't going to play slow. So for now, I'll overwhelm you in your own game."

"I'd like to see you try." Sebastian spat, and then instantly rammed into Raum once more.

Speed soon became to top priority Raum's double shaded sword stabbed through open air and only met Sebastian's rosy rapier. With a few quick stabs they seem to miss Raum.

"Looks like your sword handling has gotten rather sloppy. Not that I'm surprised." Raum dodged.

Sebastian smirked "Think once more. It is you who's playing brash."

Raum gritted his teeth, but he could feel a sharp pain on his arm. Heavy clots of blood started to pour from his apparent wounds.

"How did yo-"

But Raum saw Sebastian had taken distance away from him, at least a meter. It was odd, they've been at each other's throats since the beginning. In Demon behaviour, it was also very odd, and this was blowing a silent yet subtle breeze of unease for Raum. When Demon's enter a battle like this, it is very intense and only has the smallest interval when one is dead.

In other words, the fight will last until one drops dead.

Shirohane clicked his tongue "Dammit Raum, you're dead to me."

Sebastian let down his sword and drew it in front of his legs and let it stand on it's tip. Not only his posture but his eye glowing it's dark emitting purple was terrifying.

"Kneel."

And Raum fell to his knees.

What happened?

***

"Actually...Shiro's eye is really powerful. Charle has it too." ________ looked at Shiro then Charle.

Claire narrowed her eyes "How so?"

"Shiro is born of two royals. Me and...Shirohane. Now that you gave the light side of your left eye to Sebastian you now both have the Ordereus eye. Able to manipulate your opponent's movements to your wish." ________ explained.

Charle blinked and then looked at Shiro "I pledge my allegiance to thee."

Shiro chuckled "But you have it too."

"Meh, who needs to order people to do it when I can do it myself!"

________ shifted "Unfortunately, since this eye takes up so much energy, it can only be used for a limited amount of time. Since Sebastian is nearly on par with Raum. He will only use it once. That applies to you as well Shiro."

Shiro bit his lip "Okay. So in other words, use it only when needed."

Charle blinked, and snuck a glance at Shiro.

He's much more calmer than me. Usually I would insist, saying I can do it as many times I wish. But...he accepts the fact that he cannot use it more than once.

Charle then glanced back at Ciel who showed no physical emotion displayed on his face. But his eyes twinkled with that interest when he was ready to do something rash. Charle never liked his weird coy behaviour and how he would then snatch away victory right when the opponent was ready to stand back up. She knew how her father only made Ciel mirror his own movements but it felt weird seeing it on him.

But I kinda get it now.

Charle stood up "Then I will make it work."

Everyone looked at the two. The two looked at each other.

"I shall complete your eye, let me do so."  Charle replied.

Ciel simply huffed "It won't be long, once Sebastian finishes the Trials of Tribulation, Shirohane won't let us go. We will most likely have to fight ourselves."

Shiro held up his hand towards Charle, Charle gripping it back.

"Then let's split to teams. Me and Shiro can take as many as we'd like."

Ciel then looked at Claire and _________ "Then that will make you two a team."

________ looked skeptically at the Earl "So that means you want to go alone?"

"It's better that way. I have the possibility on hurting someone." Ciel explained.

"That's our plan then." Charle nodded.

***

Sebastian walked up to Raum who was heaving and coughing up heavy amounts of blood. 

"How?! How did you manage to-" Raum was cut off by the sound of his own screeches of pain. 

Sebastian's vision was monstrous, he had twisted Raum's arm like how he had done to that one poor man that had captured Ciel many years ago.

"It was only a simple order. You submitted to it. Simple."

Raum's pained gaze stared up at him and started to laugh "Then tear out my eyes, great Demon."

Sebastian only turned around, Raum let out a call, causing Sebastian to only narrowly look back.

"This fight isn't over! You coward!"

Sebastian chuckled lightly "You may call me a coward, but why should I rip out your eyes? I did come prepared, my rapier is a like a rose, instead it has been poisoned. Slowly but surely, it's venom will certainly...agonizingly take away your sight."

Raum let out an enraged shriek "How dare you! I will kill you! Every last on of you, starting off with your damned master."

"Haven't you already learned your lesson? Meus Ordines Semper Oboedistis."

Raum fell to the ground he could already feel the burning sensation in his eyes as they began to weep blood. Sebastian simply left.

"You were bound to lose from the beginning."

~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***

Author-chan: I tried too much on this one XD

Charle: Well, it was really descriptive!

Shiro: The word count couldn't have possibly been that m-

Author-chan: Try a 2182 word count. My chapters are usually between a 1000-1500 word count. 

Shiro: *flops on the floor*

Charle: You're kidding!

Author-chan: Kay I'm gonna go watch all the Final Destination movies. Wish me luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.2K 26
This is a total remake of one of my most popular stories- Baby Butler! Comments are extremely appreciated! When Sebastian Michaelis, the sarcastic an...
2.7K 82 10
What happens when a young demon happens to meet Ciel Phantomhive? She meets his demonic butler of course. What happens when she meets him? Find out!
820K 25.4K 21
Ciel x Reader x Sebastian Black Butler --------------------------------- When Elizabeth brings her best friend (You) along to her stay at the Phantom...
113K 2.3K 60
*Even though I don't own certain characters and certain scenes because it's a Black Butler story... Please don't copy it, I hate to go through the lo...