Cliché!

By OddOneOut

This story is basically spoofs based off of other stories that have way too many clichés in them. They are ei... More

Cliché!: Prolouge
Cliché!: Justin Bieber Fantasy
Cliché!: The Phantom of the Spoof part 1
mom marryda rly hotguy dathaz2 twinboyz n1ofms avamp 1s a wlf ntey<3me!
Cliché!: My Teacher Wants To Impregnate Me!?
Cliché!: Don't tell Minnie (DELETED CHAPTER!!!!!!!)
Cliché!: Lasagna
Cliché!: The Retarded Bet
Cliché!: A movie star fantasy Adventure! (Start here)
Cliché!: Chance Crawford Fantasy
Cliché!: Alex Pettyfer Fantasy
Cliché!: The Phantom of the Spoof part 2
Cliché!: My life with the Wilbur Boys
Cliché!: Believe me, I'm telling the truth
Cliché!: Dracula 2011
Cliché!: The Smooching Booth
Cliché!: Oh great, another vampire story...
Cliché!: How Girls Think (well, sort of.)
Cliché!: Epilouge

Cliché!: An Awkward Relationship

3.9K 69 104
By OddOneOut

The next day at school, I walk in and almost immediately, my friend, Christina, comes running toward me.

Christina Barker is one of those boy- crazy, preppy, blonde girls that always talks about whose going out with whom, or who tried to flirt with her. Christina is semi- popular. She has been in a lot of relationships, and gets herself into stupid, shitty drama. I'm not even sure why I'm friends with her. Guess she just decided to take me under her wing.

"Casey! Casey, Casey, Casey!!!" she hollered as she was running toward me with an excited expression on her face.

When she approached me, she was all out of breath. I asked her what was up with her today.

When she did finally catch her breath, she said, "You know how Mrs. Finney is pregnant and is taking the rest of the year off and we have a substitute?" "Yeah." "Well, he's here today and well, he... is... HOT!" She squealed and started jumping up and down.

Mrs. Finney was my Geometry teacher and advisor. A few days ago, she told us she was taking the rest of the school year off because of her pregnancy. She was having twins and she said that the school told her to take the rest of the year off to focus on her babies. I guess if you're having twins as a teacher, you have to take the rest of the year off.

"Uh, Chris, first off, how old is he?" I asked. If she was thinking of flirting with the new teacher who was probably twenty years older than her, she has a fucked up mind.

"He's only twenty years old! I know because Emily told me." Christina said. "If you're thinking about flirting with him, then you have a fucked up mind." I told her. "I already did!" she said. No wonder her shirt was so low cut.

Christina is not a slut. Sometimes I feel like she is. When she sees a boy she likes and goes to flirt with him, she shows cleavage. She naturally does that for some reason.

"You are fucked in the head." I said. "You do realize he doesn't even know who you are and probably thinks you're some kind of slut. And it's illegal to date teachers under the age of eighteen." "I'm not saying I'm trying to make him go out with me!" Christina said. "And I know the law too! He's just so hot!" "What's his name anyway?" "Mr. Greywood." Christina answered with joy in her voice.

The bell rang. Everyone came out scattering from everywhere. "Since we have Geometry first period, you'll be able to see how hot Mr. Greywood is!" Christina squealed. I was not in the least bit interested in this new Prince Charming teacher. Christina practically dragged me to classroom #306 since she was in the same class as me.

Christina didn't even let me put my heavy backpack in my locker. Before we went into the classroom, she said, "Get ready to see the most handsome teacher in all of J. Hieler High history!" She did a quiet scream before she dragged me into the classroom.

At the teacher's desk, I saw who Christina was talking about. There were girls surrounding his desk, trying to talk to him. A few of them were some of my friends.

The Prince Charming had slightly tanned skin. His shaggy hair was light brown, and his eyes were a crystal clear blue. Since his sleeves were rolled up, I could see he had a lot of muscle on him. I could almost picture him with a six pack and everything. He seemed like one of those people you see on the cover of magazines for the year's sexiest men.

Christina was staring at him, totally engrossed. I just casually went over to my desk, and started to take out my stuff. But I was interrupted by Emily.

People call my friend, Emily Trophere, "The Stalker" since she always seems to know a lot about everyone. She's been doing that for as long as I knew her.

Emily's long brown hair swept up on my cheek. "Casey, our substitute is so hot!" she protested. "Emily, he is way out of your league." I scolded. I bet she was going to try to hit on him too. "Besides, he may already have a girlfriend or wife." "He's not wearing a ring!" she chanted. "You never know! He may still have a girlfriend. Either that or he may be gay." I said. "I could so tell if he were gay." said Emily. "If he were, I'd still be obsessing."

"Okay class, take your seats!" Mr. Greywood said in a teacher like voice. Everyone scrambled over to their desks. A lot of the girls were still staring at him and quarrelling among themselves. Christina and Emily sat at the same row of desks as me, and we were all next to each other during class. Christina came and sat on my left side and Emily on the right side of me. Mr. Greywood came up to the front of the board and waited for everyone to be quiet.

"Hello class, my name is Mr. Greywood and I'll be your teacher for the remainder of the school year. I am now going take attendance so I know all your names. If you have a nickname you would like me to call you, please say so."

I didn't really pay much attention to attendance, until he was about to call my name. He paused for a second before saying my name. "Here." I called to him, with an uncaring tone of voice.

 "Okay then, who wants to help me pass out papers?" Mr. Greywood asked. All the girls, except me, raised their hands like rocket and shouted, "Pick me Mr. Greywood!" "I'll help!" Please oh, please!" One girl even unzipped her sweater and revealed a shirt that said, "I LOVE U MR. GREYWOOD"  "Thank you, Ms. Williams for volunteering." Mr. Greywood said pointing at me. Everyone peered over at me. I just sat there awkwardly, then Mr. Greywood handed me the papers.

Why would Mr. Greywood choose me instead of some other person? No one even knew I existed really. I heard some people mutter, "Why didn't he choose me?" "I raised my hand." I walked around the classroom passing out papers until everyone had one. I quickly passed the extras on Mr. Greywood's desk and scurried back to my seat.

"I am so jealous of you Casey!" Christina whispered to me. "I didn't even raise my hand." I whispered back. "Besides, I didn't even want to." "You didn't!?" Emily screamed in a whisper. "Casey, Mr. Greywood is definitely staring at you!" Christina whispered. I looked over at the teacher's desk. Mr. Greywood was staring at me. I quickly turned away.

"Probably because I'm in a lot of trouble." I whispered. "Casey, you are insane!" Emily whispered. "Don't you realize what is happening? An extremely handsome teacher is looking right at you! This could be the ultimate cliché!" "Like I care." I scoffed, still whispering.

"Excuse me, ladies." Mr. Greywood snapped. "Please do not talk in class. Get started on your assignments. They're due in a half hour."

So I focused on my worksheet. I guess my friends don't understand, but I really don't give a shit about Mr. Prince Charming. He meant nothing to me. I didn't care if he was the sexiest teacher in the world's history. Besides, I had go see him again in advisory which sucked because it was going to be all the girls would be obsessing, trying to convince me to fall in love with him. But I wouldn't. I'd rather fall in love with someone that was closer to my age. Not a teacher.

After a half hour, Mr. Greywood collected our sheets. He said we could talk for a bit until he was done grading the papers.

"Chris, I totally got Mr. Greywood's number!" Emily said to Christina. Christina gasped. "Give it to me now!" she demanded. "Casey! You want Mr. Greywood's number?" "Uh, no." I replied with a grim tone in my voice. "Emily, how'd you get Greywood's number anyway?" I asked. Emily looked at me with a great big smile on her face. "I got it from a note Mr. Greywood wrote to someone before school started." she stated, ending with a wink.

"Ms. Williams!" I heard Mr. Greywood call. I looked over at him. He was gesturing with one finger for me to go over to him. "I'll be right back guys." I said to Emily and Christina before going over to Mr. Greywood's desk. "Can you stay after school with me today?" Mr. Greywood asked. "Sure why?" I asked. This had better be for a good enough reason. "I'll tell you, if you come." he said in a bit of a jokingly kind of voice. "Uh, will anyone else be there?" I asked. Whatever Mr. Greywood was planning, I didn't want to be alone. It would be awkward for me if I were with a teacher I didn't even know. "Uh, sure." Mr. Greywood replied casually. "Okay, I'll be there." I said plainly.

After school, I went over to Mr. Greywood's room. I didn't even bother knocking. I busted right in. Mr. Greywood sat straight up on his chair. "Oh, it's you." he said. "I thought you were another fan girl." I stepped inside the classroom. Mr. Greywood hurried to the door to close it. I heard him lock it. Then I became nervous. He lied about other people being here.

A cell phone rang. It wasn't one I recognized. I saw Mr. Greywood pull out his cell phone. "Hello?" he said. I heard a girl scream on the other end. Mr. Greywood pulled his head back from the phone. And then I heard her shout, “I love you Mr. Greywood!” Then he hung up.

“Come with me, Ms. Williams,” Mr. Greywood said. “I have a job for you.” I followed him to the little closet that was attached to the main room. I saw a bunch of boxes that were in one big pile. I turned to Mr. Greywood.

“What am I supposed to do?” “I want you to unpack all of those boxes and put the items you have unpacked in their right places,” he explained, gesturing towards the pile of boxes. “Simple enough for you?”

 “And why are you having me do this?” I asked. “Why not have Mr. Cyr help you?” Mr. Cyr was the teacher next door who taught English. “Because, he’s not a Geometry teacher.” Mr. Greywood stated. “And this is only my first day here so I don’t know where anything goes!” “Neither do I.” I said.

Then Mr. Greywood’s phone rang again. He picked it up. “Hello? No I do not. What? No! That is kind of personal. I’ll tell on you if you do. Stop calling me okay?” He then closed his phone.

“Fan girl?” I asked. But before he could answer, his phone rang again. He picked it up. “Look, tell your friends to quit calling me! Who gave you my number anyway? I don’t know her. No, I don’t want to go to your house. No! What? Who said so? Well look, stop calling me! Bye!” He then again hung up, but he closed his phone more forcefully. “Some girl must’ve somehow got my number.” He said. I remembered Emily saying he got his number but I didn’t want to say anything. “Just do your job now.” He demanded.

I found a pair of scissors to open up the boxes with. After I opened and unpack everything, I told Mr. Greywood where to put what. He helped me put the stuff away.

After what seemed a while, we were finally done. “Okay, that’s about it.” I said as I was heading for the door. “Glad I could be some help, see you tomorrow.” “Wait!” I skidded to a halt. “What?”

“I’ll make a deal with you.” Mr. Greywood said. “Whenever I need your help after school, you have to come. And in return, I’ll get your grade up to an A.” “Um, I’m pretty fine with my B right now, but no deal.” I said.

“Actually, you have to do it. Otherwise, I’ll tell the facility you slept with me.” What was this guy, insane? “You do realize you’ll be risking your own job by doing that? Besides, I could tell them you tried to take advantage of me.”

He then moved toward me. I backed away until I was against a wall. I could sense he was about to do something. He took his cell phone out of his pocket. “What are you doing?” I asked. I then realized he was only a few inches away from my face.

Before I could say anything, he leaned in. Now I realized what was going on. He was kissing me! As hard as I could, I kick him in the nuts. He dropped his phone, and crouched down. “Pervert!” I shouted at him as I ran toward the door, unlocked it, and then I ran all the way home.

That weekend, my family and I went to the hospital to visit my cousin, Kendall who had her tonsils taken out this week. I didn’t tell anyone about the other day when Mr. Greywood was trying to apparently rape me.

“Casey dear, could you get some water from the vending machine for Aunt Lisa?” my mom asked. “Sure thing.” I said. I rose up from the chair I was sitting down on listening to Kendall’s weirdo talk from all the medicine she took before we came here. Mom gave me a dollar before I left.

On my way back, I was trying to find the familiar hallway my family was in. I made myself a mental note: Go down the right hall, two doors down on the left. But I didn’t realize my mistake and took the left hallway instead. I went down two doors and opened the one on the right instead of the left.

When I busted in, that’s when I realized I made a mistake. The girl there turned quickly around, and I could not believe my eyes. The girl looked exactly like me! I mean like, exactly! Same hair, eyes, skin, everything!

“Sorry, wrong room.” I quickly apologized. “Oh no it’s fine.” The girl said. “It happens all the time.” She then widened her eyes. “What?” “You look exactly like me!” The girl exclaimed. I stepped further in the room. “What’s your name?” “Casey.” “My name is Casey too!” she exclaimed again. Holy shit! “Only my last name is Juro.” She added. “Mine’s Williams.”

“Casey I...” a familiar voice said. I turned around to see the one and only Mr. Greywood. He paused. He was wide eyed too. “What the hell?” I said slowly. “Casey, I can explain!” “Matt, who is she?” The other Casey asked.  “One of my students.” He said. “That he tried to rape.” I added. “No, I did not!” “You sure as hell tried to!” “I was going to blackmail you into staying after school with me!” “To try to rape me!” “No!” “Yes you were! I can see you’re lying!” “I swear I wasn’t!” This argument just went on until the other Casey broke it up between us. “Matt, why don’t you tell Casey everything?” she suggested.

“Okay.” He began. “In high school, I was a gangster.” “Wow. Much impressed.” I said without emotion. “Anyway, I was the leader and my co leader John was dating Casey. I heard he was abusing her and that’s when I tried to stop him but he was all like ‘No Matt, she my girlfriend!’ Then they broke up, and we got together. She was one of my followers’ cousin who’s not in this parody and that’s how I knew her. Then something really bad happened in our gang, and I got put in jail for a while and that’s how we broke up. Then I became a substitute teacher for your class to turn my past around because I was a tough fighter and beat a hell load of people up and was not proud of it. Then I met you, and because you look so much like Casey, I wanted to get close with you so I could have a replacement but then I realized you were never meant to be a replacement for me and then I grew to like you and that’s why I wanted to keep you after school with me everyday and why I tried to blackmail you in which you think I was trying to rape you.” He gasped for breath after that.

“Wow.” I said. “What a pedophile.” “What!? No, we’re only four years apart!!” Mr. Greywood exclaimed. “You still are one though. I’m leaving.” I said and turned to leave the room. “Wait! Don’t leave!” Mr. Greywood called after me. “I have to deliver water to my aunt.” I turned back around to walk out. “Can I at least walk you to your room?” He asked. “No thanks, I can manage.” I said in a fake polite voice.

“Casey!” My mom suddenly appeared out of nowhere. “Where’ve you been? And who is this?” I knew she was talking about Mr. Knight in shining armor. “I am her substitute teacher for Geometry. We happened to run into each other.” “How do you get along with him Casey?” my mom asked me. “We get along just fine madam.” said Mr. Greywood. That was a total lie. Then suddenly Mr. Greywood and my mom were in heated conversation. I sighed and shook my head. I took a seat on the chair that was closest to me. The entire time I wasn’t paying attention to what they were saying.

About a half hour later, mom came up to me and she said, “Casey, I’ve arranged you to go spend the night at Mr. Greywood’s house.” “What!?” I screamed. Everyone in the lobby looked over at us. “Since Uncle Frank and Aunt Lisa are staying at our house tonight and are sleeping in your room, I decided to have Mr. Greywood watch you tonight since you two get along so nicely.” “But mom, he tried to...” “I’m excited about seeing you tonight Casey.” Mr. Greywood interrupted.

 “Why can’t you make Minnie stay with him?” I asked. “But Casey,” my mom said. “This is the ultimate cliché. Staying with the hot teacher you have a crush on for the night with no one else around, any girl would dream of that, and it’s coming true for you!” “Mom, he tried to...” “I’ll see you tonight Casey.” said Mr. Greywood. He then headed back for the other Casey’s room.

“Mom, why can’t I just sleep in Minnie’s room?” I asked. “Because Casey, he might be your true love.” My mom said. We were on our way to Mr. Greywood’s house now. My mom dropped everyone else at our house and now it was just me and her. “And why do you think this?” I asked. “He’s a teacher and I’m a student. And besides, it’s illegal.”

“We’re here!” mom said in a singsong voice. “Oh, great.” I muttered under my breath. “Have fun!” mom said excitingly. I got out of the car and started walking toward the apartment building. “If you guys plan on doing something horribly right, just let me know first!” my mom called from the window. I widened my eyes and I let my jaw drop. She didn’t think!?  I heard the car pull away. Then I nervously walked toward the building.

As I half expected Mr. Greywood was waiting by the front door. “Hello Casey.” He said with a grin on his face. I tensed up. “Come with me and I’ll show you my apartment.” I nervously followed him.

Why did my mom have to dump me here with some stranger who tried to rape me! My mom was obviously too stupid to realize she was putting her own daughter’s life at risk!

We entered the apartment. It was surprisingly clean. I thought about pretending to be a bad house guest but I figured it wouldn’t work. “Your mom told me you have to go to bed at 9.” Mr. Greywood told me. She even told him my bedtime? Jesus! That woman was embarrassing! I looked at my watch. It was 7:30. “You want something to eat?” he asked. “No thanks, I ate at home.” I answered. I dumped my bag on his couch. “Do you want to watch a movie?” he asked. “Sure, just as long as it’s not romance.” I answered.

It was still really awkward for me to even be watching a movie in Mr. Greywood’s house, even if I was watching The Ring, one of my favorite movies. “Are you sure you can handle this movie?” Mr. Greywood asked. “Yeah.” I responded. “I’ve seen scarier than this. Besides, it’s only a stupid movie.”

After the movie, I looked at my watch and it was almost 9. “Hey, it’s almost 9:00.” Mr. Greywood remarked. “I know that, dad.” I said sarcastically. “Maybe you should get changed into your pajamas.” “Hm, maybe.” I just wanted this day to end.

So I went to his bathroom, used the toilet, and changed into my t-shirt and sweatpants. I really wasn’t much of a pajama person. I just put on something I don’t usually wear.

I walked out of the bathroom only to find Mr. Greywood taking his shirt off. I stopped. He turned around and asked, “You checking me out?” Why would he think I’d be checking him out? He was my freaking Geometry teacher! So to save myself from having to answer, I replied, “I better get to sleep.”

But as I was about to go into the living room, Mr. Greywood said, “Hey! Where are you going?” “To the living room.” “You’ll be sleeping on my bed for tonight.” Was he seriously going to make me sleep with him? “I’ll be sleeping on the couch.” He added. I mentally sighed in relief. “Well uh, good night then.” I said before I crawled onto his bed. Mr. Greywood turned off the light and I was alone in the darkness.

My mind kept me awake for a bit. I wonder what kind of girl would ever dream of this; lying in your teacher’s bed in his very house, the person who kissed you against your will. And what was up with the other Casey? Why was Mr. Greywood so fond of me? I asked myself so many questions about this. About him.

I didn’t realize I had fallen asleep, but I woke up needing to use the bathroom, and something hot was pressed against my back. I tried to get up, but whatever was behind me was coiled up on my waist. I thought it was just the blanket until I touched it. There was only one thing that could be: Mr. Greywood.

I didn’t know what to, so I started flailing around and yelling, “Get the hell off me!” I went from sleep mode to hyper drive. Mr. Greywood released me from his grasp and I heard him fall on the floor. Then the light was switch on. Mr. Greywood had a paranoid look on his face.

“What the hell were you doing!?” I yelled. “Casey just calm down...” “No, you were gonna try something! I know it!” I interrupted. He came up to me as I was ranting and took hold of my wrists. I forcefully pulled away. “Don’t even touch me you sick pervert! I’m leaving!” I shoved him out of my way and hurried to the door. “No Casey, wait!”

I made it to the living room. I hurried to the front door, but Mr. Greywood was quicker. He blocked the door with both arms stretched out. “Get the hell out of my way!” “Casey, just listen to me please!” “I’ll tell my mom you tried to rape me!” “I was cold!” “Maybe you should’ve put a freaking shirt on!” “I thought you wouldn’t notice!” “Well, I did!” “I was going to get up earlier so you wouldn’t notice!” “Move!” “We’re gonna wake the neighbors if we keep yelling.” Mr. Greywood finished.

“I’m gonna call my mom.” I claimed. I made my way to the couch where it would be by. My plan was Mr. Greywood would try to stop me from calling my mom so he would be away from the door, I’d snatch my bag and run.

As expected, Mr. Greywood followed me trying to explain himself. I found my bag by the little end table that was by the arm of the couch. I grabbed it, miming getting ready to take it out. I then hurried toward the door. Just as I was about to grab the door handle, Mr. Greywood again grabbed my wrist. “Don’t go you’ll freeze out there!” “Let go of me!” I continued to struggle, but somehow I slipped and fell on the floor dragging Mr. Greywood with me so that he was on top of me.

I opened my mouth to say something but Mr. Greywood’s hand suddenly clapped onto it. “Before you try to escape again, let me explain.  I didn’t try anything; I figured you’d still be asleep by the time I woke up.” He then uncovered my mouth so I could speak. “You didn’t have to go to the extreme and lay in bed with me though.” I replied. “Now get off me!” He did as I said and let me get up from underneath him.

“It’s one in the morning.” Mr. Greywood said. “I’ll sleep on the couch.” I said. I didn’t want him to do something to me again while I was asleep. But he protested. “I don’t want you getting cold like I did.” “Then why don’t you close that window over there?” I pointed toward the wide open window by the stereo. “Oh.” Mr. Greywood winced. He closed the window awkwardly.  “You still want me to sleep in your bed?” “No it’s okay.” “Well, good night then.” I said. “Love you.” Mr. Greywood said.

“Wait, what?” I asked. I swear I heard him say he loved me. “I’m sorry!” Mr. Greywood protested. “I didn’t mean that. It slipped out I swear!” he managed to calm himself down. “Sorry it’s just, you remind me so much of Casey.” He said. “I know that you’re only a junior. I just... want to kiss you so bad.” I tensed up. Was he dead serious about this? Did I seriously remind him that much of the other Casey? And why would he say he wanted to kiss me?

Before I knew it, his arms were around my waist. Was he seriously gonna kiss me again against my will? “What are you doing now?” I asked. “About to kiss you.” He responded. “What!?” But he leaned in and touched my lips. He nibbled on my bottom lip. I didn’t kick him this time. Not on purpose because I was still in shock. Last time I let my awesome reflexes take over.

What seemed like a while, he stopped. “There.” He said. “Something to keep me content until you’re eighteen. “Sorry Greywood.” I smirked. “But that’s a different story.”

Spoof of: A Proscriptive Relationship By:XxSkater2Girl16xX

Author’s Note: This took me three days to write! I like this story and its sequel: A Surreptitious Relationship. Some of you may have read it; some of you may have not. If you like romance, I suggest A Proscriptive Relationship highly. The author wrote it very nicely; it almost seems like a real author wrote it. She’s good, and I highly recommend this story for romance lovers. So, I hope you are enjoying my story so far. Hope you’re excited for the next chapter, because I am! Well, I have a play performance tomorrow and really need to get rest because I have a main role for the first time in my life. The play is the Wizard of Oz and I am the scarecrow. It’s really fun to play. And while you’re at it, check out my other story(ies). Until then, see you in the next chapter.

-OddOneOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.4K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
41.6K 1.1K 28
*takes place after the season finale of Race To The Edge Season four* After Astrid is captured by dragon hunters the gang mounts a rescue mission, re...
36K 1.5K 27
"Dr. Death-Defying's famous niece?" "No. His 2nd cousin." BASED OFF Danger Days: THE TRUE LIVES OF THE FABULOUS KILLJOY'S. All rights go to MCR for...
7.7K 538 9
Basically I was writing oneshots and this one.... developed. Into a full blown story. You're welcome Tymia!