Getting Over You

By becrazy

Farrah Wild has always had life easy: great family, awesome grades, popularity, and a smokin' hot boyfriend D... More

Getting Over You, and Having an Awesome Time Doing It!
Chapter 1: Get yo party on!
Fun in the Sun
Chapter 3: First Impressions
Chapter 4: The "G" Word
Chapter 5: Rock Show
Chapter 6: Acceptance
Chapter 7: Road Trip
Chapter 8: BIg Night
Chapter 10: PG-17!
Chapter 11: I Write Sins, Not Tradgeties
Chapter 12: But Why?
Chapter 13: Who's the Farrah-ist Of Them All?

Chapter 9: I'm Coming Home... Sadly

273 2 0
By becrazy

Chapter 9

It was on that same drive, on that same road, with that same boy. That boy I'd grown to love and appreciate. That boy I'd learned to trust.

Trust had always been the deal breaker for me. Relationships cannot live without a strong aspect of trust. Trust is like the glue in a macaroni picture, the foundation of a house, the secret ingredient of your grandma's soup. It has to be there, or else the final outcome is no good.

That was never there in previous loves. I guess the truth is, that I hadn't expierianced the true meaning of "love". I don't know why but it seems that with all my other boyfriends, all they ever cared about was status and looks.

But with Jack he doesn't care if no one's watching, or if everyone in San Francisco is watching, either way he's going to be himself. He won't change himself for anyone, and I envy that about him. He is the strongest person I have ever met. Jack went through losing his mom and dad at the same time. And even though he had Mama and Tony, he went through his healing process all alone. If anything even close to that happened to me, I would probably die of confusion, hurt, sadness, everything.

"Farrah."

"Huh? Oh, yeah?" I ask, being snapped back into reality.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" asked Jack, looking at my phone.

I hadn't even noticed it vibrating in my hand. BEEP!

"Hello?" I didn't recognize the number.

"Am I speaking with Farrah Wild?" questioned an older sounding woman.

"Yes, this is she."

"Good day Ms. Wild, this is Hellen Ryan. I'm the head nurse at the Healing Clinic in downtown San Francisco. You have an older sister named Dominique Odette Wild, is that correct?" asked Hellen Ryan.

"Yes she's my sister. What is this about?" I ask, my voice gaining worry.

"I can assure you, she's alright now. But around noon today her and a young man by the name of Eric Friend, were in a mild car accident," she said.

"Oh my God! Was anyone hurt?"

"Eric, who was driving, broke his arm. Dominique only has a few bruises."

"What about the other car?"

"No one was harmed, although there was an infant on board," said Hellen.

"Oh my goodness. Well, I was on a trip this weekend and I'm on my way home now. We're about an hour away from town. We'll be there as soon as possible," I say.

"Okay, great. I'll inform your sister."

"Thank you so much for calling! Have you spoken with my parents?" I ask. Thinking about what mom and dad's punishment for Eric and Dom will be.

"I tried both cell phones and the house, but no answer on either," she replied.

"I will try to get a hold of them. Thanks again Ms. Ryan," I say.

"No trouble. We'll see you in about an hour."

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath.

"Farrah, what happened!?" Jack half shouted.

"Dominique and Eric were in a car crash. Nobody was hurt, but I don't know the condition of the car," I said.

"Wow. Well, if no one was hurt, the car must not be that wrecked up," he tried to reassure me.

"Yeah, maybe. I'm just glad they're safe," I silently thank God for protecting them, and the people in the other car.

"Oh definitely," he took in a big breath and let it out slowly.

"So what hospital?" Jack asked.

"The Healing Clinic? I've never even heard of that one. Do you know where it is?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah I do," he said, his voice shrinking a bit.

++++++++++++

"What room?" asked the lady at the front desk of the hospital.

"Um I don't know. We're here for Wild and Friend," I replied.

"Dominique Wild's room is 408, Eric Friend's room is 407," she said bored.

"Okay, thank you."

We took the elevator to the third floor, and walked to room 408.

"Oh my God, Farrah!" Dom jumped out of bed and ran over to me, giving me a hug.

"Are you okay? What the hell happened? Is Eric's arm okay? What the hell happened?!" I shouted, tearing up a little.

"We were just driving out to the store to buy some ice cream this afternoon, when Eric looked over at me, you know the way he always does right before he tells me he loves me, you know with his cute blue eyes and he like runs his hand through his sexy blond hair, like,  you know like that way-"

"DOM! Stop fantasizing and tell me what happend!" I bossed.

"Well as he was saying 'I love you' he accidentally bumped, well more like crashed, into this Sadan in front of us," she said.

"OMG Dom! Why did he have to randomly stop concentraiting on the road and preach his undying love for you? There was a baby in the other car!" I shout.

"I know! I know! But everything is over and nobody was hurt badly, except my baby! Oh his arm is broken. It will take weeks to heal! We won't be able to do anything,"

"Oh stop! Yes we will, I'll find a way," said a manly voice from the door. It was Eric, and he had a pink cast. Wow, pink? Come on, its not cool at all Eric!

"We will? Awwwe! I love you baby!" she ran over to him and gave him a huge kiss.

"I obviously love you too, considering your car's front bumper is totally blown off," he said. Dom giggled but I just rolled my eyes.

"You're paying for that right?" asked another manly voice from the door, but this time it was my dad's.

"Oh, um, yes of course I am sir!" said Eric startled.

"Daddy!" shrieked Dom. She ran over to him and hugged him.

"Dominique Odette Wild! What is wrong with you?" my mother shouted from behind my dad.

"Hey mother," Dom waved.

"Don't 'hey mother' me Dominique! You're grounded for two weeks. Oh, and did I mention you and Eric will not be dating anymore?" she said, very pissed.

"No! You can't do that. We love each other!" she shouted.

"Oh bull! You're 18 for God's sake! You don't know what love is," she shrugged the whole matter off.

"Ma'am, I know I may be dumb when it comes to lot's of things. So, I  failed Driver's Ed. three courses in a row, I still got my license. And I know me and Dominique have broken up once or twice, but with both of these things in my life, the third time's always the charm," said Eric with a smirk.

Everyone was silent for a few moments.

"What the hell are you talking about boy?" finally asked my father.

"What I'm trying to say is, I am in love with Dominique. I always have been and I always will be," he said.

"Awwwwwwe! Eric!" said Dom through tears of joy.

They ran up to each other and had a passionate kiss, that then turned into a make out.

"Kids!" shouted my mom.

"What? Oh, sorry." They broke away from each other.

"Alright, I think that's enough crying and shouting for one day. Let's all get home and get rested for tomorrow," concluded my dad.

++++++++++++++

Hi everyone! I am so sorry for the wait. And I also apologize for the short length of this chapter too. I know I should be updating more and more, considering it's summer. But I'm just so busy!

Anyways, I'm thinking about ending this book. I just don't think this story is as strong as it needs to be. I'm also running out of ideas. Everything is just running too perfect for Farrah and Jack. I need a good conflict or I'll stop this story and write a better, stronger book about totally different people.

Either way, sometime in the next few weeks I will have the first chapter of my adventure/suspense book up, so look for that. In the meantime, comment ideas you have for this story and we'll see where this goes.

Payce, Luv, Joi,

becrazy 0_o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 19.2K 57
A story which revolves around a bubbly and chirpy girl who loves her gang in college and has a secret boyfriend of hers. What if something happened s...
6.9K 108 12
**READ PLEASE**A teenage all round beautiful female has trouble trying to adapt to her boyfriends family.. which she thought was perfect. However as...
177K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
46.7K 603 45
Sarah Dawson's life has always been a little nutty.. After she breaks up with her brothers best friend and All Time low front man Alex Gaskarth. she...