BTS One Shots {Closed}

By stabiiboo

Hello! Please read introduction! I hope you enjoy the scenarios! More

Please Read! Introduction:
7:00 pm | J-Hope
Basketball Accident | Suga
That Cold Rainy Day | Jungkook
Falling Badly | V
Curiously | Rap Monster
Don't Break Me | Jimin
Ripe | Jin
Wait I-I | J-Hope
Late Night Sleep | Suga
Little Secret | Jimin
You're the One for Me | V
My Model | Jin
Balcony Chat | Jungkook
Steal the K.I.S.S. | V
Pretty Nails | Suga
Jar of Lies | Jungkook
Promise? | V
Teddy Bear love | J-Hope
Prom | V
What a Bother | J-Hope
Practice Break | Jimin
Just Another Day | Rap Monster
Stranger to Friend | Jungkook
Why, Hello | Jungkook
Confidence | Jimin
Protector | V
Two Beginnings | Jungkook
Found Him | Jungkook
Good Meets Bad | Jungkook
(Not a Scenario) 25 Things About Me
Turning Life Around | V
Author's Note!
Secret Santa | Jungkook
Back Again | Namjoon
Mistakes and Decisions | Jungkook
A Broken Dream | Suga
Late Pity Party | Rap Monster
Lucky Best Friend | V
At This Night | Jimin
Sentiments Pt.1 | Jin

Yes or No? | J-Hope

4.9K 129 22
By stabiiboo

Requested by: satisakro_chi

"What was confusing was the skinship," I said to him.

"Really? You didn't like-"

"N-no, I did, but you acted liked it was nothing. So I thought you do this to all your friends or whatever."

He chuckled and patted my head. "No, it was just with you. And the acting, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think you need to slow down. You're gonna get fat at this rate, " Yoongi said to Wendy. She pouted, " Same thing goes to you, idiot." Then, she started to stuff her face with rice. I laughed at my friend's stuffed face as her brother does the same thing.

"Just by hearing them talk together, you could tell they were siblings," Hoseok said, who was sitting in front of me.

"Well, that's the Min's family, for you," I said making him chuckle.

Wendy is my friend since highschool started for the two of us. I didn't know she and Yoongi was siblings, in till her brother offered to sit with us. I wasn't familiar with her brother's friends, but it seemed like they liked me. But, there is one person who I have a teeny, tiny, little crush on.

"Hoseok-ah, you're coming over to Yoongi's house, right?" I overheard Jungkook asked him.

Hoseok nodded and sighed, "Not today, my mom is having friends over and she wants me there for some reason." Jungkook frowned, but smirked right after. "Too bad," He sanged mischievously.

I raised my eyebrows at him, in till suddenly Wendy called my name, "Seulgi! Are you gonna come over too?"

"Yeah, but I'll be a bit late."

"Homework?" She asked.

I nodded and she smiled, "Take your time, you don't need to come if you're busy. Okay?" I nodded again, "Kay."

"Besides, you can let Hoseok walk you home," she whispered in a happy tone. I widened my eyes. "N-No," I whispered back.

"Hoseok, can you walk Seulgi home today? You know, since you two will be going home first? I just don't want her to be alone," She asked him. He looked over at my direction and gave a light smile. "Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry," I suddenly said looking at my shoes as we walked. "For what?" He asked.

"For walking me home. Your mom must be wondering why you're not home yet," I said feeling his gaze on me. He chuckled, causing me to look at him with confusion.

"Actually, I'm glad that Wendy asked me to walk you home. You know, so we can talk;alone," he said.

I gulped and started to feel nervous. "Cool. Thanks," I said, trying to calm myself.

"No problem. Besides, I kinda don't wanna meet my mom's friends." He smiled at me.

"Why?"

"Well, there's no point since I know they're just gonna talk about things that doesn't involve me. Most of the time I just eat silently and nod along to whatever they say to me," He said and sighed at the end.

"Wow, that's a bummer. Maybe if you ask you're mom, she'll let you off the hook this time," I said.

"Maybe," he said.

As we talked, we finally made it to my house. "Once again, thank you for walking me home," I said as we approach to my front door.

"No problem, maybe I should walk you home more often, it's kinda comforting when I talk to you," he said.

"S-Sure, if you have time for it. I don't want to force you on something you don't want to do," I said, again, getting nervous.

He chuckled, "Then it's official, starting at Monday I will walk you home."

"Okay," I said.

"See ya," he said about to walk away.

"Bye," I said.

I quickly opened the door and entered my house. "Mom! I'm home!" I yelled as I quickly went upstairs; heading to my room.

As soon as I entered my room, I dropped my backpack and exhaled deeply. "This can't be happening," I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now at Wendy and Yoongi's house, since I promised Wendy I'd be there after I finished my homework. When I got there I asked her to speak privately, because I was still sorta freaked out what happened earlier. I don't want to tell Hoseok's friends, I know they'll just tell him.

"What is it this time?" Wendy asked as she sat on her bed.

"Um well," I started and then, I explained to her what happened. She smiled during the whole thing; gasping and all.

"He totally likes you!" She squealed.

"Or, maybe he doesn't. Maybe he just wants to become friends," I suggested.

"No way! He wants to hang out with you more, meaning he likes you! Plus what he said sounded like some kind of flirt," She said.

You weren't there though...

"Look, we'll talk about this later, we need to watch the movie or Yoongi will yell at me for taking too long," She said.

When she head over to the door and opened it. Six bodies fell on the ground, piling on top of each other.

"Yah! What part of 'private' that you guys don't understand!?" Wendy yelled as my heart started to pound out of embarrassment.

"You two were taking too long," Yoongi said as all of them got up.

"Let me just say, we can help you two get together if you want," Taehyung offered.

"N-no!" I said.

They stare at each other as Wendy started to yell at them.

"Don't tell Hoseok oppa! Okay?!" She yelled at them. They all nodded simultaneously as if they were actually scared of her.

"We just wanted to help," Jungkook said.

"How are you going to help?" Wendy asked.

"Well...Hoseok hyung is single," He responded.

She sighed, "I guess that sorta helps."

After talking about Hoseok, which was almost an hour, we finally get to watch a movie. Soon we all ended up passing out in the middle of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~

The whole weekend was crazy, but calming at the same time. Basically, I just went to Wendy's house and the boys would be there too. Except, Hoseok wasn't. In fact, I haven't seen him since that day he walked me home.

I closed my locker and started walking down the hallways, ready to go to class. "Hmph," I grunted when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see who it was and that's when my heart thumped.

"Sor- Oh Seulgi," Hoseok said with a smile.

Before I could say anything, I heard Jimin yelling his name from a far. "Um, I need to go. Just meet me by the gates after school. Okay?"

"Yes, right, see ya later then," I said.

He gave me a small wave before running off to where Jimin was.

He's actually serious about that. Maybe he does like me. Or maybe not. I don't know, but I'm getting mixed feelings about this.

When school was finished, I told Wendy that I'll be walking with Hoseok and of course before I left, she gave a fist pump. I head towards the gate and saw him on his phone.

"Hey," I said catching his attention.

He turned off his phone and smiled at me. "Ready?" I nodded and we started walk while talking.

"Sometimes you guys tend to be a bit too loud," I said.

"Well, seven guys in one room. What else did you expect? Besides, you two love us," He said.

"Sure," I said with a bit of sarcasm.

He chuckled, and spotted a ice cream truck ahead of us. "Hey, you want some ice cream?" He asked.

"Um, yeah sure," I said.

"What flavor?"

"Cookies and cream."

When we reached the truck, I was about to pay for mine, but he beat me to it.

"Yah, I could pay for myself," I said when we continued to walk.

"It's my treat," He said eating his ice cream.

"Why?" I blurted out by accident.

"Because you're my friend, right?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said with a small voice.

Suddenly he held my hand and looked at me with a smile; not saying a word. This goes on till we finally reached my house and let me tell you this, I was always trying to hide my face. Because he made me feel embarrassed.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, I guess?" I asked as we stood in front of my door. He nodded and kissed my hand before saying goodbye.

Why are you doing this to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like he's doing everything on purpose. Just to confuse my feelings. And it's killing me too. Because sometimes I do feel like he might like me, but other times he might not. I just don't know, and it's driving me crazy.

I sighed and stared at my desk that had my homework on it. I'm getting distracted that I can't even do my homework right.

*Ding Dong*

I ran downstairs and opened the door. "Hey," he said with a bag in his hand.

"Hey," I responded with a smile.

"Are you alone or-"

"She's working late this time," I cut him off.

"Aw, thought we can all share this ice cream together," he said as I let him in.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. You're just scared to meet her," I said.

We both sat down on the couch with two bowls full of cookies and cream ice cream.

"Now why would I be scared?"

"Um well, the last time you saw her, you nearly ran out the door," I said.

He chuckled, "I wasn't scared."

"Sure," I said while rolling my eyes.

I looked over at him and saw that he was staring at me. His eyes averted from my eyes to my lips causing me to stop breathing.

"What?" I said softly.

He blinked and place his thumb on the corner of my mouth. Then, he began to wipe it. "You're such a messy eater," he said. I looked into his eyes and saw my lips reflection. He was looking at them with a soft gaze, as if he wanted to kiss me.

"Hoseok-ah..." I said as I gently grabbed his hand, away from my mouth. He went silent and waited for me to say something, like he knew what I was about to say.

"D-do you... like me?" I said slowly, scared of what he might answer.

He looked at me with a soft expression. He was silent for a second, but finally said something. "Yeah," he nearly whispered, "Do you?"

"Y- yes."

"Really?" He seemed a bit surprised.

I nodded slowly, making him smile. He leaned in and softly kissed my forehead. Then, he placed his forehead against mine. "So, what are we going to do now?" He asked me.

~~~~~~~~~

"Are you tired," He asked me.

"Sorta," I said after yawning.

We were lying on the grass, still staring at the sky.

"I'd never thought you'd like me back honestly," he said, "That's why I was trying to get close to you. I just wanted to be at least a friend that you go to when you have trouble."

"Well, you became more then that," I said earning a kiss from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 25.8K 81
This is a collection of imagines I wrote. * REQUESTS ARE CLOSED * *title* |member| = requested Title |member| = not requested HIGHEST RA...
466K 8.7K 33
Hey guys! So this is my first story, so please no hate, and if you have a request, just tell me!
15.7K 255 12
here are some bts imagines I've compiled, yall can read it and please do tell me your thoughts. happy reading.🥰 -cover theme by @gguqaii on pinteres...
291K 5.4K 67
The title basically says it all. You can request an imagine as well, you just have to let me know in the comments or send me a message trough Wattpa...