Abusive Love

By poeticmelanin

"Jordan why do you keep doing this to me!" "I didn't do anything!" "Liar." I watched as his hands fly up and... More

Chapter 1 Abuse or Love-
Chapter 2- Now and Then
Chapter 3 - Fight through the Past
Chapter 4 - Do I even love Him ?
Chapter 5 - I choose you
Chaper 6 - All My Life
Chapter 7 - People Change
Chapter 9 - He wasn't the One
Chapter 10- Game Time
Chapter 11 - I'm sorry
Chapter 12 - I will Be There For You
Chapter 13 - Strengthen Love
Chapter 14 - I can't
Chapter 15 - You are Mine
Chapter 16 - Oh Well
Chapter 17 - Tender Love
Chapter 18 - You're Dead
Chapter 19 - Confession
Chapter 20 - Relax Baby
Chapter 21 - I Want A Family
Chapter 22- I think I'm ready
Chapter 23 - You Have My Blessings
Chapter 24 - She is Mine
Chapter 25..
Chapter 26 - Ill Get Him
Chapter 27 - All My Life
Chapter 28...
Chapter 29..
Epilogue
Announcement !
Sequel
Sequel Announcement !

Chapter 8 - Haunted Memories

4.8K 147 7
By poeticmelanin

Don't forget to comment and vote - Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan P.O.V -

"We are here." pulling down the brake Damar looks up to me.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Let's go." He says pushing me out the car.

I laugh.

We headed towards the door, he opens the door and we walked inside. Damar house was always perfect it was like the house you will see in a magazine. Damar comes from behind me wrapping his hands on my waist dropping his head down towards my neck and began to kiss on it. Immediately he hit my sweet spot I moan out in enjoyment.

He laughs I quickly spinned myself over and slapped him on his chest.

"You are so evil."

"I know." smirking at me sending a chill down my spine then throwing his hands under my thigh and sweeping me off the ground running towards the stairs.

I hold on to him. Like I hold on to him to give me happiness and love.

"Oh shut up I won't let you drop." he says into my ear.

"I know." I say cuddling into his chest.

He reaches the top and walks towards his room. I knew where this was going and I was accepting the fact and enjoying the fact I was with someone without fearing I will get hurt.

So we sit on his bed with food in the center of us as we watch Netflix.

Ha, Netflix and Chill ?

"So when do you plan on going to work?"

"Next month."

"Oh okay we all miss you but I missed you more."

"Of course." I say roaming through my phone.

I see Damar get up and head out the room and screamed out to him "Where are you going?"

"Kitchen I'll be back." he screamed back.

I stayed their watching some basketball game with the Cavs and honestly speaking I have no idea or even understand basketball. So I changed the channel their was nothing to watch I came across Love and Basketball. I love this movie.

I came in right during the sex scene, that man is something. As I'm here drooling on the screen I didn't see Damar come in.

"Whoa!" I scream when he tossed me over unto my back and now is on top of me.

"I'm sorry I had to interrupt your little porn movie." looking up to the screen. "But I think its time for us to do our own little fun too." He says with a evil greedy gaze in his eyes my body gets fired up when he does this as if my body been waiting for this for the longest.

He stares at me with his eyes and mine speaking to each other in a way I didn't even know. Soon enough we started speaking tongue as our tongue danced around together. He tongue minty and soft and mine met his.

This felt right. Just like the first time.

*F L A S H B A C K*

I stayed there in bed playing with Damar hair as he sleeps gracefully quietly snoring.

Man. This man was amazing. I'm glad I let him be the first guy to take my virginity away.

"Stop." He snorted out softly

"I'm good." I say smirking.

I rise up to sit properly to look around his room. Such a mess! I attempt to get up before I feel hands wrap around me pulling me back to the bed.

"No! Stay!" He whined.

I laughed. "I'm coming back let me check my phone."

I know he agrees once he releases his grip on me. "You better."

I rolled my eyes walking towards the living room to get my phone. I see four missed calls from a strange number I debated with myself to call back or ignore it.

I finally made my mind up to call. Redialing the number soon a smooth deep husky voice answers

"Doctor Carter. Finally sorry to disturb you but-"

I quickly cut the person off

"Who is this?" Questioning.

"Chris Jackson."

"Oh," I forgot about him "Yes how may I help you."

"Can we meet for lunch?"

"Umm," not allowing me to finish.

"Let's say at one o' clock I'll pick you up."

Obviously noticing he won't allow me to reject his request. "Okay, I'll text my address."

"Okay bye."

I hang up. Began to walk over to the bathroom I began running the water. I sense someone come in more like heard because Damar dropped the basket filled with hair supplies trying to be slick.

I bursted laughing.

"Can I start over?" He asked in a kiddy cute way.

"No." Not noticing my body status and why he was smiling.

"Damar! Get out!" I scream jumping up making it worse and began to smack his arm.

"Wh-" he began to laugh "what I already seen you."

"Leave!" I pointed to the door.

"Aw, can I join you in the shower please?"

"No. I have lunch to go to." Finishing my sentence with slamming the door with him at the other side.

"Wait with who!" He shouts behind the door

"A client. Let me take a shower."

~

"Do you need to go?" Looking at my house.

"Yes."

"You owe me!" He points his finger into my face.

I smack his finger out of my face and laugh.

"Whatever." I say opening the car door to leave to get pulled back into a kiss. When Damar released my lips I still had the tingle feeling there still.

I smiled at him he returned it we just stared at each other like dummies. Then I hear a honk from behind me I turn around and see Chris their in his car waving at me.

"Bye." I waved at Damar and jumped into the car with Chris. Chris greets me and I look over at Damar car his car just sits there he doesn't even drive off every time I looked back I never seen his car. What was he waiting for?

"Was that your boyfriend?" Chris asked smiling at me and disturbing my train of thoughts.

"Um, no."

I don't even know what he is to me.

"Oh, do you have a boyfriend?" he stops at a red light and looks towards me.

I shake my head.

"Oh, a beautiful smart and well put together girl like you should have someone-"

"Why did you invite me for lunch?" cutting him off.

"Two reasons."

I waited for him to continue but he just doesnt.

"What are the two reasons?" I asked.

"You will find out over time?" shooting me with a glance where his eyes and his smile were bright together and were beautiful all together.

"Okay." I say slouching down into the car seat getting comfortable.

~

We pulled up to a restaurant that looked expensive outside. I mean I have money I have more than enough but I grew up in the poor side so I still am use to seeing something expensive and thinking damn I can't afford this though I can afford it.

I was about to open my door when Chris got out but he came to open the door for me. He looked rather over dressed for lunch.

"Thank you." I mumbled as he pulled out my chair gesturing for me to sit. I look around this place looked rich inside beautiful it looked like something they copied off Rome.

Suddenly a rush of waiter and waitress came towards our table I didn't even notice the size of our table. They all surrounded around it and placed food down in front of me and Chris.

Chris looked at the food as if this was normal. I looked at the food as if I was in a fantasy my dream was to always have a bucket load of food be fed to me.

"Dig in." smiling towards me didn't take me 1.5 seconds till I start digging in I did it lady like so I won't look like a ghetto person.

I stared at Chris. His posture, his appearance, his everything was so strange but so intriguing. I wanted to know more of him I soon forgot that he was one of my clients.

"So where do you work?" stirring my drink.

He looked up at me with those sparkling eyes.

"I work as a CEO in Jackson Investments Co. "

I broke into a choke attack. "CEO? Of J-Jjackson Investments! Isn't that the richest company in the world?" I asked.

"Sadly, not its the second though."

I treating, having lunch with, having a damn conversation with a multi millionaire.

"Wow. So you own the company?"

He nods.

I stare at him in amazement with admire in my eyes. I began to feel something but quickly ignored it because I was confused with Damar.

~

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE! AND SHARE OUT MY STORY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6K 26
"Bestie!?", he called. 'Don't talk to me, nigga. You make me sick', she hissed walking into her bedroom. "Bae, don't be like dat. You know that I w...
382K 12.6K 58
"Why don't you let something cross that face of yours?" This guy was tough work. And that made me even more determined. "Do you have any idea how hum...
15.8K 852 21
"How could you?!" I said crying,"I though you loved me." He laughs making me cry more. He stands up and slaps me across the face. His eyes burning h...
392K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...