The Marriage Of A Bangladeshi...

By flawless_ink

Sadia Haqh, a Muslim Bangladeshi girl, of age 24, who just finished her graduation in politics from London, r... More

Ch:1- Arrival
Ch:2- Finally Home
Ch:3- Fairytale Romance Part (1)
Ch:4- Fairytale Romance Part (2)
Ch:5- The Announcement
Ch:7- First Official Date
Ch:8- Panchini (Engagement)
Ch:9- Revelation
Ch:10- Reunion
Ch:11- Aakht (The Marriage)
Ch:12- Haldi And Mahendi
Ch:13-The Wedding Party
Ch:14-The First Night
Ch:15-Mission Impossible Habits
Ch:16-Enchanted
Ch:17-Silence
Ch:18-The Reception Party
Ch:19-Embrace
Ch:20-Embarrasment
Ch:21-Messed Up
Ch:22-Love Bite
Ch:23-The Lunch Party
Ch:24-The Nightmare
Ch:25-Anger, Jealousy and Hatred.
Ch:26-Realisation
Ch:27-Pain And Bitterness
Ch:28-Misunderstandings
Ch:29-The Struggle Part (1)
Ch:30-The Struggle Part (2)
Ch:31-Healing
Ch:32-Little Acceptances
Ch:33-Seperation
Ch:34-The Call
Ch:35-Blame
Ch:36-The leave
Ch:37-Despair
The Trailer Of The Book
Chapter:38-Alive
Chapter:39-Belief
Chapter:40-Fully His

Ch:6- Exposed Dealt and Fixed.

4.5K 247 35
By flawless_ink

I have attached Sooraj Pancholi's picture on top as Abrar. Here is the hero!!!

Enjoy.

(Abrar's POV)

Sadia's face still kept flashing in my mind. How beautiful she looked at the party? I had a lot of difficulties sleeping, these few days after I saw her in that dark green sari that enveloped her body so nicely, outlining her slim figure and small waist. I so wanted her in my arms, to love her, caress her and protect her.

The way she was looking at me, I felt she wanted to share something with me. Maybe her pain. The glint of happiness that was in her mesmerizing eyes in the plane wasn't there. They were replaced by some eyes full of sorrow. It just burnt me inside. I couldn't see her sad or hurt. I don't know what it was but it did make me realize that somewhere we shared this weird bond between us, that was just there.

But then I thought the reason for her being sad should be quite obvious. Any woman will loathe marrying such a caveman-like Haider Shah. A man with no standard and taste. He wants every woman he sees in his bed. I felt like punching his face into a plastically deformed punching bag for the way he looked at Sadia, rolling his eyes.

He was soon going to pay its prize, I thought.

I had the detective agency following him, and I got some really good pieces of information in my hand, which was soon to be confirmed. The detective agency informed me that, Haider Shah held a party in one of his cottages, on the outskirts of the city and there were drug suppliers involved in it. If the information comes out to be true then, he would be finished for life.

My phone suddenly buzzed and I pounced on it. It was from the detective agency. I quickly received a phone call.

"Sir we are disguised in his party now and we have located the drug suppliers."

"Did you see them handing drugs to the people?"

"Yes, sir they are distributing around the people now."

"Where is Haider Shah?"

"Sir, he is upstairs in a room with a lady."

"What are they doing?"

"We didn't check sir."

"Then check and send me a photo immediately. Tell your other people to take images of the drug distribution. Make sure no mistake is made."

"Sure Sir."

As I ended the phone call with the detective agency, I told Jenny, my secretary to call the press being anonymous, with the new SIM card and inform them about Haider Shah's full and final scandal.

Right after a moment, my phone beeped with an MMS. I clicked on it and thought it was the end of all my problems. I immediately called the detective agency on the spot and told them to get out of the party as soon as possible, as their job was done.

Soon, the media was at the cottage, and then at Haider Shah's room, capturing him naked pinning a lady forcefully on the bed. The news spread like a virus all over Bangladesh. The police soon reached the place and took all the people in the party in their custody. Haider Shah was charged with importing drugs, illegally distributing them, and raping a lady. He was in jail now.

His naked smudged picture was all over TV now, with headlines, 'Haider Shah exposed'.

The news might have moved MP Anwar Haq completely. They were the major investor of the election and their reputation was fully tarnished. Taking any source of help from them would only damage his and his party's reputation now. Hence, there was not even a question of marrying his daughter to that sex maniac.

The only person, in Bangladesh, who could now help his party with such a big amount in such a short span of time was me. Now is when I will make my way to his door. I called dad and he picked the phone call on the first ring.

"Dad it's time to meet MP Anwar."

"I am coming to your office now, we will go together," Dad said and ended the call.

Few minutes after we were in the car.

"You did this didn't you?"

He looked at me and made his question clearer when I raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

"Expose Haider?"

"Yes."

"I am so impressed son. You don't get tired of making me proud."

We reached MP Anwar Haqh's house and was now in his study. He looked tensed and his face didn't reflect the confidence he carried himself with. It was very obvious for him to know why we were here.

"So, will you be the major investor Abrar?" He asked looking at me.

"There is no one who can be, other than me."

"I know that Abrar, right now you are the only one, who can provide us with such a huge sum of money in such a short time. So what are your demands? You surely have some."

"True that MP Shaheb. The demands are nothing new though, just the ones you had with AK Shah."

"Will you marry my daughter?" His voice turned hopeful.

"With pleasure MP Shaheb. But my demand for being high on the top priority list must be fulfilled. I shouldn't face any other problems exporting my goods to London."

A smile crossed his face. An immediate relief unshadowed his face of worry.

"That won't be a problem. If you marry my daughter your goods being transported will be my responsibility.

He looked at my dad.

"Rashid, your son just made us relatives." He got up from his seat, while dad got up too and they both hugged each other.

"I'm so glad that Abrar's marrying my daughter."

"And I also glad to make your daughter my daughter-in-law."

"I don't have to worry about my daughter anymore. I know she will be in safe hands."

He came and patted my shoulder.
"It's a dream come true to have you as my son-in-law Abrar."

I got up from my chair and stood up.

"The marriage should take place as soon as possible, uncle."

"Definitely, when are you coming to my home to fix the wedding date?" I looked at dad and then MP Anwar did too.

"Day after tomorrow?" Dad asked.

"Okay then." MP Anwar replied.

The day after tomorrow? But I wanted to meet her as soon as possible. I can't wait to meet her as mine.

"Can I take your daughter for lunch tomorrow, uncle?" I asked him crossing fingers in my head, I didn't want him to say no.

"Yeah sure. Why not?" He said first looking at me then at dad, who equally nodded his head in agreement.

Finally, my job was done. I proved to myself that no one can take what is Abrar Ahmed's. Today I could have a peaceful sleep, after a long period of time.

(Sadia's POV)

I was talking to Maruf on the phone when dad sent a servant for telling me to come to his study.
Saying Maruf a short goodbye, I rushed to the study. Dad always calls me on my phone to come to his study but now he sent a servant so most probably he found my phone line busy.

I slid the door open a little, looking at dad, who looked back at me and then again to his papers. I then entered the room.

"Sit." He said. Taking a gulp, I wondered what he might be saying. I was so relieved when I saw the news, of Haider Shah being exposed. I knew Maruf would handle everything. I was so happy that I immediately called him, to thank him for rescuing me from this ordeal. He said that he was glad that I was happy and it was his pleasure to get me rid of that man. I don't know how many times we said 'I love you' to each other after that. Dad then looked at me and I forwarded my complete attention to him.

"I know that you have been talking to that guy, Maruf till now." My heart suddenly started beating faster and I could feel my face hot with blood rushing to it.

"Don't worry, I am not the type of father who will snatch your phone and lock you inside a room. As much as you know your dad, I am a very straightforward person and I am going to be honest with you Sadia. I hope you saw the news?" He asked me eying.

I nodded a yes quickly.

"Then I don't have to explain how big of trouble your dad is in now?"

Oh, God. I didn't think about it even once. The son of the major investor was now in jail and their reputation was destroyed. Dad wouldn't be able to take any finance from them anymore. Then who is going to invest in the election now?

"Can I help you, dad, anyhow?" I asked him with guilt-filled inside me. I didn't think about my dad even once. I was so drowned in Maruf's addiction.

"You are the only one who can get me out of this problem, Sadia."

For some reason, I felt someone placed a huge stone on my heart as if I knew what was coming next.

"Being you dad I can want something from you. Can I?"

"Yes, dad," I replied in a whisper.

"Your dad will lose everything if you don't support me at this moment, Sadia, so all my hopes depend on you now. You are the only who your dad can lay his hand in front."

"Dad!" I growled.

My breathing rate was at its peak now.

"You never have to lay your hands in front of me, you just have to order dad," I said shakily with all my force, that I could gather.

"Marry Abrar and give your all to this marriage. Forget Maruf."

I looked at him through my wide eyes, a tear dropping from it, my emotion still held strongly.

"I will get married to anyone you want dad," I said being determined.

Dad then came up from his chair and gave a peck on my head.

"Tomorrow Abrar will take you for lunch, be ready." With that, he left.

My outburst was at its limit. When I thought I couldn't control it anymore, I ran to my room as fast as I could and closed the door behind me. There I kneeled on the floor and cried as hard as I could.

*********************************************

Hey, guys, that's the end. What do you guys think about this chapter? What do you guys think about Maruf? Do give your reviews on this. Hope you guys are excited for the next chapter as it will be on Abrar and Sadia's first official date.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 567 35
BOOK #1 of •Harmony Of Billionaires• She was just a responsibility for him, which he never wanted, denied every sign. And she was adamant to unravel...
27.3K 1.9K 45
A hijabi Pakistani girl named Fanaa goes to high school to become something great that could save people from the bad world. Going to school everyday...
27.4K 909 38
Previously known as: I'll never forgive you Maryam Junaid, a pious, confident young Muslimah who lost her parents in a fire at the age of ten. As the...
858K 36.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...