Fool's Gold

By sonneights

Ruby was red. She was the flaming fire and I was burning inside her. Sapphire is blue. And with one gaze, h... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Epilogue
New Story: End Of The Day
New Story: Memories!

23

3.1K 162 37
By sonneights

H a r r y

"Baby please, I'll be just by your side." We just got to the night carnival, and it was great. All the lights and the rides, and Sapphire. No, I just decided to impress her by going to the haunted house. Cheeky, I know.

"No. Those are scary. Please? No?" She begged but for once I'm going to say no to that.

"Yes. Now come on baby." She snuggled her body closer to me and walked inside.

"Harry, I'm scared."
Yep. It's working.

"I'm here, baby." We walked further and saw pretty scary shit. Not enough to scare me, though.

As we walk further inside the haunted mansion, she snuggled herself closer and closer to me. We finally got to the end of an alley, we stood right in front of a closet.

We were confused. We were sure we made the right turn. Why did we end up here?

"Are we done?" She whispered.

"I'm not sure, baby." I held her closer and tighter to me.

"Let's just turn around," She said, clearly wanting to get out of the mansion so bad.

There stood a scary man, Sapphire screamed and I threw a punch on his face.

"Fuck!" The man said and covered his nose.
"I was just doing my job bro, jeez," He said in pain.

"Sorry, I was just shocked." Sapphire laughed at the scary man and me.

"We're very sorry sir, you did well." Sapphire was still laughing and I could not help but laugh at it too.

"It's fine. Just no one had ever done this. Walk through that door you'll meet the exit." He said pointing to a black door.

"Right thanks, man, sorry about that." I took her hand in mine and walked towards the door.

"Yeah yeah just leave now. I got some others to scare. Hopefully not abusive ones. "Have a good night you two." We were still laughing all the way out.

"That was so funny! Oh my God I can't believe you punched him!"

"It was a nature reflect. Sorry."

"Let's not to do that again now. That was funny, though. And thank you for keeping me save." She smiled.

"My pleasure, baby. Do I get my reward for protecting you?" I wiggled my eyebrows and she laughed.

"Sure, what do you want?" I pulled her to me and she let her arms rest behind my neck.

"You know exactly what I want." I grinned and leaned in, pulling her even closer.

Suddenly, I felt something poking on my leg. As I looked down, I found a little girl with watery eyes. "Have you seen Kyle?" she asked. Nice time, kid.

"Hey there, little girl," I bend my knees reaching her level and so does Sapphire.

"Why are you crying?" Sapphire asked.

"I-I don't know I saw a huge cotton candy so I ran to it and now Kyle's gone!" She rambled and cries.

"Hey, it's okay. You're okay. What's your name?" Thank goodness I have Sapphire. She pulled the little girl closer and strokes her hair. Ruby would tell this little girl to fuck off. Fuck Ruby.

"I'm Abby."

"Okay, Abby. Can you tell us who is Kyle, and what does he look like?" I asked.

"Kyle is my uncle, but he's too young to be my uncle. He's so so tall as you," She pointed to my nose. Damn cuteness. "He has pretty hazel eyes, his hair is not curly like you," She brushed my hair this time "Sometimes I call him Prince Kyle because he calls me Princess."

"So Abby. My name's Harry, and this is my uhh, she's my..."

"Is she your princess, Harry?" She is, Abby.

"You can say that. But She is Sapphire, and we have a secret to tell you." I narrowed my eyes dramatically; making her closed her moth with her hands. "Come closer,"

"What is it what is it?!"

"Sshh! So, Abbs, you have to know that I and Sapphire, are actually detectives."

"You do?"

"Yes, but Sapphire's in disguise as a princess." This time, I looked over to Sapphire smiling, nudging her nose. "So, by telling Kyle's characteristics, we have found our case."

"This is so cool! What do I get to do now?"

"Okay. First, we have to pass that tunnel!" I point to the Elmo's spaceship tunnel. "Let's go!" I stood up, offering Abby a piggyback ride.

"I didn't know this side of you," Sapphire whispered. "I like it a lot." I like you a lot.

"She's cute," I shrugged, "You're cuter, though."

-

"That was so fun I get to see cookie dough!" Abby squealed, holding our hands. She was now walking in the middle of us.

"Cookie dough's my favorite too!." Sapphire exclaimed, in excitement. I could get used to this.

"Omg! Can we go take a picture together? Pleaseee!" Abby begged.

"No. I don't like having my picture taken."

"You're such a party-pooper. Please, baby?" Sapphire begged, putting her best puppy face on. My heart melted at the word she used. Baby. That's the very first time she used it. Now I can't say no to that.

"Alright, fine." I gave in, walking to the photo booth. I put some coins in and waited.

"Smile!" Abby said and the three of us smiled wide for the first picture.

"Put your tongue out, make silly faces!." Abby exclaimed again for the second picture.

"Come here." Sapphire leaned in and kissed Abby's cheek. I did the same thing so we were both kissing either side of her cheeks.

"NOW KISS HER HARRY!" Abby exclaimed, and I spent no time thinking and pulled Sapphire closer towards me, putting my hands on either side of her cheeks and kissed her deeply. It was sweet and full of want. It was picture perfect. I was lost in Sapphire's lips while Abby smiled wide.

"Can I see it? please please!" We made our way out from that tiny booth and waited for the result.

"Here you go." I handed Abby the photo-strip and she jumped in excitement.

"This one's my favorite." Abby pointed at the third photo, where Sapphire and I kissed her cheek.

"Lovely. Mine's this one." I pointed to the fourth photo, the one where Sapphire and I kissed and Abby smiled widely.

We walked to the corndog station and went in line.

"Abby. Princess!" Suddenly an unknown guy shouted and ran towards us.

"Kyle!" Abby jumped. "What are you doing here?"

"Abby! What are you doing here? I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"You did? I thought I lost you, Kyle. I cried so so hard."

"I'm sorry, Abby. You disappeared just like that. Please come here." He widened his arms, gesturing Abby to come.

"You're okay. I met these two detectives, they helped me find you." Then he finally moved his attention to us, but his gaze stayed longer on Sapphire.

"H-hi. I'm Kyle," He offered his hand to Sapphire but being her, she just accepted and smiles politely. "Thank you for cheering her up, and sorry if she was a bit handy. What's your name?" And this dude didn't even act like I was there, holding her other hand.

"It's Sapphire, and she was okay. She's cute, though." And why the fuck was he still shaking her hand?

"And I'm Harry, Sapphire's boyfriend." I didn't even care that it slipped, then I pulled her hips closer to me.

"Oh, umm, Kyle." That's right big guy, shake my hand.

"Guys, can we get ice cream together, please?" Abby then cut the tension. Shit, what now? For the love of God, I just want to spend time with Sapphire. Was that too much to ask?

"Yeah, that's a great idea, Abbs! Please, it's on me." Fucking Kyle wouldn't just give up.

"No, no, won't be necessary. It's fine, We better get going now." Sapphire said, holding my hand. I would smile for her reaction if Kyle wasn't here. She'd rather be with me too, I can tell.

"Please, I insist." I couldn't help it. I glared at him. I would ignore and just pull Sapphire away, but that was when I see Abby's pleading eyes. Fuck.

"It's okay, baby. We'll go after we grab some ice cream." I stroke some of hair to the back of her ear gently. See this, Kyle?

"Oh? Okay then." She smiled. And you want to know who smiled the widest? That's right. Kyle.

-

Abby kept asking me to play with her through the whole meal, and fucking Kyle took advantage of that by asking Sapphire 20 questions shit which thankfully, from the look of her eyes and the way she answered, didn't show any interest.

"You're majoring in music? What instruments do you play?"

"Yeah, umm. Mostly piano but I play violin and guitar too. A bit of drum? Yeah." I didn't know that.

"Drums? Cool. I play too. I'm in a band, actually." She didn't fucking ask, pretty boy. "Vocalist." Oh so special.

"Cool, you play drums there?" Come on, Sapphire.

"Lead vocalist," He smiled so proud I want to scratch his face. "You should come to my gig sometimes, and you can sing there too." Hell no. I wouldn't let that happen. Big fat no. Not happening. Ever.

"That would be lovely, but I don't know. We'll see, yeah?" That's my Sapphire. Ruby would fuck him already later tonight. "And I think we should get going now. Right, Harry?"

"Yes. Yes, we should. Let's go." I stood up immediately, still holding Abby's hand.

"Why? I like playing with your hair better than Kyle's" Even Abby liked me better. Yep, rubbing it on your face, Kyle.

"Why so soon?" Kyle asked.

"Long way home, have to wake up early tomorrow." Sapphire answered simply, and I smiled.

"C-can I uhh, have your number, Sapphire?" Fucking Kyle and his fucking guts. Then I grab Sapphire's hand, squeezing it harder.

"I'm sorry, Kyle. I would give you, but my phone's broken now," Sapphire looked away. She was lying, of course. I'm thankful that I was the one who could tell when she does.

"Oh," Love that disappointment on his face. "That's okay, but I really hope I'd see you soon, yeah?"

"Yeah! Please, Sapphire? Please, Harry? Please please please?" Why did Abby have to be fucking cute?

"I hope so, Abby." I smiled, kissing the top of her head. She was surprised, her cheeks turned red and she hid behind Kyle's back. Cute.

"Bye, Abby! You guys take care, okay?" Sapphire waved and they waved back. As much as I liked Abby, but bye for good, Kyle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
166K 5.9K 28
"So what are we?" "I don't know what we are. I don't care either what we call it. I only know what you are" "Oh really? What am I?" "Mine!" ... When...
116K 6.2K 37
After their two worlds collided in 2018, Hero and Josephine found themselves captivated by a love they could of never quite imagined. With quaranti...
2.2K 127 12
This story provides a guide to all Classic Authors ongoing contests.