When He Came...(COMPLETED)

By Trin_99

Skylar and her mom are sent to Colorado to live in a cozy city. She is 16, and had a pretty normal life until... More

When He Came...(1)
Stone Throwers (2)
The Unwanted Friend (3)
The Truth of the Obvious (4)
Why me? (5)
The New Change (6)
Relaxing (7)
Kidnapped (8)
Torment (9)
Saved (10)
Old Memories (11)
Attention (12)
Reunited (13)
The Next Level (14)
Catching up (15)
Time Flew (16)
London (18)

Safety (17)

4.6K 294 71
By Trin_99

A/N: I promise this chapter is going to be longer!  

--------------------------------------------- 

Mark's POV: I was still trying to process everything that just happened. 

Skylar had asked me if I would do the honors of walking her down the aisle. Of course I was going to say yes, but that moment shattered when an unfamiliar man came in, gunned me down, and took her.

What does he want with MY baby girl!?

I can't help her by myself and my pack is all the way back in London...Nick is the only one who can help us right now, much to my dismay.

I picked up my phone and hurriedly called Nick's contact.

"Hello?"

"Nick, it's Mark. Skylar was just kidnapped by man I believed is called Derek?" After I said this I had to take the phone a great distance away from my ear when I heard a great roar that resulted into crashing noises.

"Calm down Nick, this is not helping Skylar in any way. Meet me at Panera Bread and bring your pack warriors with you. We're going to need them," I said in a grave voice. 

--------------------------------------------- 

Nick's POV:  

I was raging...Derek decided to fucking kidnap my mate again, but this time when I find him, no one is surviving! I will send them all straight to HELL!! I let out all of my anger and roared as I threw the couch against the window ceiling. It shattered into pieces but I didn't give a fuck. As I was about to go another rampage, Mark started talking again.

"Calm down Nick, this is not helping Skylar in any way," he was right, I wasn't helping anybody,"Meet me at Panera Bread and bring your pack warriors with you. We're going to need them," he said in a grave monotone voice.

I mind-linked all of the pack warriors.

'Everyone head downtown towards Panera Bread, your Luna has been kidnapped again. Now GO!' I yelled using my Alpha voice.

I used inhumane speed and sprinted out of the house with the rest of my warriors.

I arrived in a matter of seconds and saw Mark sulking right outside the café. He quickly looked up to find 35 pack warriors, including me, standing in front of him.

"What do we do?" He asked in a feeble voice.

"We track his scent," I said determinedly. 

--------------------------------------------- 

Skylar's POV: 

Derek had tied me up and stuffed me in his trunk and took off to who the hell knows where!

I didn't want to mind-link Nick and see him get hurt if he came. That would just be too much for me. So I decided to do something smart, for once.

I kicked out his tail light and stuck my hand through the hole to get somebody's attention. Someone's got to see me...right? 25 minutes passed and nobody acted like they saw me at all.

Suddenly the car stopped and I could tell we weren't on a highway anymore, it seems like I was too late to try to save myself. I sighed out loud.

The trunk opened and I saw Derek's sneering face pop out. He quickly noticed his broken tail light.

"What the hell did you do to my tail light bitch?!" He yelled in my face.

I simply spit on him and made sure I got it in his eye.

"Your going to pay for that dumbass! I'll make sure I give you hell."

"I'm already there," I seethed.

I saw his fist coming and it quickly connected with my cheek. You could hear a deafening crack so I'm pretty sure he just shattered my cheek.

"Next time don't talk shit to me."

"Why. Am I. Here?!"

"For Brian of course! Don't worry I'll make sure I get my time in with you," he said with lust in his eyes.

Of course I'm here for Brian and of course Derek wants to take my virginity!! Who doesn't want it these days!?!?

I'm sick of getting kidnapped these days and I'm sick of DEREK!! I swung my legs over and kicked him in the groin. He groaned and fell to the ground cursing me. That was my cue to go.

I shifted which made the rope fall off from my size and dashed towards the forest. I heard Derek yelling and screaming my name but I didn't care, I was getting the hell out of here!

I quickly dodged all the underbrush and low tree limbs as I was sprinting but I had no clue where I was going.

I heard something crack and I quickly stopped to turn towards the noise.

A big wolf with a rusty colored pelt paced in front of me and growled warningly. I tried to make a dash for it but his paw swiped across my nose making it drip blood.

I bared my teeth and jumped at him but he easily dodged it and snapped at my legs. He's too powerful for me and it's moments like these that I wish I took training. I knew I'd get killed if I didn't do something quick so I rolled over and bared my neck in submission. He shifted and I growled in surprise when I realized it was none other than Brian. He grabbed me by the scruff and dragged me back to the truck. No way out now.

Derek saw us coming towards him and fumed with anger.

"Let me at the little bitch!!" He roared.

"She's MY mate! You will not touch her," Brian yelled back. I barked loudly and snapped my teeth. I'm not anyone's mate but Nick's!!

They dragged me all the way up to a cottage and threw me in a room instead of a cell. That's a new improvement.

"Your clothes are on the bed," he gruffly said and walked out. I felt like crying but thought against it. I don't want to show them that they affect me.

I shifted back into my human form and dressed into the clothes. Thankfully it was a tank top and shorts instead of some sex slave outfit.

I sat on the bed and started falling asleep after a few hours of just sitting there.

I felt something watching me in the dark so I opened one eye and saw Derek standing at the foot of the bed. 

--------------------------------------------- 

Nick's POV:  

We were running through the woods following a tire trail that smelled like Skylar and Derek but it suddenly veered off deeper into the forest. We ran towards the scent and what I found made my skin crawl.

There was blood surrounding the floor and it was Skylar's. I howled in pain from the thought of her getting hurt.

One of the pack warriors barked to get my attention and nodded towards the blood trail.

'We should follow it,' he suggested.  

I nodded my head and we ran that way. 

--------------------------------------------- 

Skylar's POV:  

He leaned towards the bed and stroked the side of my face. I acted like I was asleep so he would go away but that didn't stop him. He started kissing the side of my collar bone and sliding his hand further towards my bum.

That was it I opened my eyes and was about to scream until he put his hand on my mouth and continued where he left off. I was sobbing uncontrollably with tears streaming down my face as his hand reached the waist band of my pants and he slid it into my panties. Before he could get any further the door flew open and Brian yanked him off of me. Who knew my savior would be my second kidnapper.

"You don't fucking touch my mate!!!" He bellowed.

"She's not your mate dipshit! I was having fun with her before you got your way, what's the harm in that!?"

Brian clawed Derek in the stomach shredded his intestines making Derek fall limp on the floor. His soulless eyes glazed over. I was too shocked to scream.

"I'm sorry sweety, I won't have anyone touch you again. It's just gonna be you and me from now on," he whispered as he extended his canines and leaned towards my neck to mark me.

'NICK!!!!' I screamed in our mind-link and the next thing I know the window shatters and Brian is being ripped off of me.

Nick is in front of me grabbing my shoulders and rubbing my arms as if he was trying to keep me warm. 34 wolves came jumping in, including my father, and they all started attacking Brian.

"Don't look baby," Nick cooed as he put my head against his chest and hugged me. I heard several growls and then a loud crack.

It was over....I was safe.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh gosh, I'm so proud of this chapter! Honestly I don't how I wrote this at 5 am, I felt like a zombie.

I'm so thankful for all of the kind comments though! Whenever I feel I should stop writing, your comments always bring me up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
25.7K 896 27
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
599K 17.5K 57
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
207K 9.6K 38
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...