Stone Throwers (2)

I looked up to find a Barbie girl with long blonde hair and the perfect facial features.

"Can I help you?"

"Yea, stay away from Nick he's going to be mine whether you like it or not!  I'd make the smart decision here if I were you." She turned around and pranced off like nothing happened. My theory has definitely been confirmed.

Finally LUNCH!! I decided I really didn't want to sit alone so I sat with my new hyper friend Jazmine. Okay honestly the food is like the only best thing here. I looked around to the long line of tables to find Nick sitting by Barbie girl. I instantly become hot with jealousy. I needed to found out some things.

"Hey Jaz, you see that girl by Nick? Who is she?"

"Oh her? Her name's Chloe, she's a real witch."

"Don't worry I can see that crystal clear. Um, can you tell me anything about Nick?"

"Oh no. No no no! Don't tell me you like Nick!?!? Chloe will literally end your life! He's the only that hasn't gone out with her or anyone." That thought made me extremely happy.

"I think I'll be able to handle my own with Chloe. I don't take orders from people too well." She gasped and started squealing at me.

"YES!!!! I get to use my matchmaking skills!!" What the hell did I get myself into.

I was getting ready to head to my last hour when a bunch of jocks were huddled by my locker. One boy with curly brown hair and ripped muscles started cornering me into a wall.

"You look hot babe, are you new?"

"Get the hell away from me," I hissed at him.

"Don't talk to me like that bitch!!"

"NEVER call me a bitch!!!!" As I was about to punch him in the bell of hell Nick literally came out of nowhere and started beating the shit out of him. I didn't know what to do so I started screaming at him to stop.

"Nick it's not worth it, it's over!" He stopped and turned around with eyes glowing silver. What the fuck? Suddenly they turned to their normal shade of blue in an instant. I was about to walk away when he grabbed me by my elbow into an empty classroom.

"From now on I'm going to be walking you to all of your classes and driving you to and from school," he said in a protective voice which I did not like one bit.

"Why!? All they did was talk trash, they didn't hurt me!"

"You don't know what they were thinking."

"So what and you do?" He didn't say anything so that got me a little worried.

"Okay, but I don't let guys take me anywhere unless I'm dating them." I know where I'm going with this.

He seemed like he was debating on it when he finally nodded.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow after school at 7:00."

"Where will you be taking me." He just smiled and walked to his last hour.

After school I met Nick in the parking lot as he led me to his ultra red freaking sports car!

"How did you afford this," I breathed out. He shrugged.

"I work." Nice answer douche, even though that made me curious about him even more. He opened the side passenger door for me like a gentleman but I just shut it and opened it again like the smartass I was.

The car ride was silent for a while so I decided to break the ice with a few questions.

"Do you like Chloe?" I had to get it out there.

"Now why are you asking?"

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"Do you think I would be taking you out if I liked Chloe?" Good point.

"Okay, new question. Why did your eyes glow silver when you beat up that jerk?" His hands tightened on the steering wheel and his body went rigid.

"I'll explain another time," he said in a morbid voice.

"Don't worry I won't pry until you tell me." That seemed to cheer him up a bit because he started to relax and smile a little when we pulled into my driveway after I gave him the directions to my house. I was about to open the door and get out when I remembered something.

"Oh by the way I drove to school this morning in my car."

"Don't worry I'll take care of it."

"How?"

"I have my ways kitten," he smirked.

"Don't call me kitten," I said even though I secretly loved it.

"Okay goodnight....kitten!!!!" He drove off in a blur down the street. I couldn't help but laugh, I mean really who wouldn't!?

After I went inside I ran through the living yelling to my mom, "I HAVE A DATE!!!!!"

"Well it seems like someone had a great day at school." I nodded and hurried up the stairs to collapse on my bed and fall asleep.