The alphas mate (book one)

By Tor_Rose

Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is hal... More

The alphas mate
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
a/n
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AN :)))
Chapter 30

chapter 25

5K 171 4
By Tor_Rose

I left the guard to take care of things while i ran up stairs to change....i really don't wanna get blood all over my clothes. i got back to the house and ran up to my room where Sebastian was still sleeping i quietly walked through the room to our closet i grabbed one of Sebastian's t shirts and a pair of black Soffee shorts and walked back out into the room i put the clothes down on the bed next to Bas and ran into the bathroom i grabbed a hair tie and threw my hair up in a bun to make sure it would stay out of the way. when i walked back out into the room i took off my clothes and started getting dressed. when i returned to the cells i saw a tall blonde sitting in the cell across from Jacqueline's he was strapped down to a chair next to a small table with knives and vials.i walked up to the cell and looked at Damian who was standing outside.

"Damian open the door i really want to get this over with so i can go back upstairs and take care of Sebastian"

Damian sighed and pulled the keys from his pocket.

"fine Tor just be careful he will kill me if i let you hurt yourself"

"ill be fine...im twice as strong as him on a bad day and those are silver cuffs holding him down so hes fucked either way."

Damian laughed and opened the door to the cell i could here Jacqueline moving forward in her own cell.

"please don't hurt him he doesn't deserve to die because he made one mistake!" she yelled out to me.

"aw honey its more than his one little mistake that hes dying from.he attacked my mate which yes is a big part of the reason, but he also works for my uncle and most importantly hes your mate...and for all these reasons his life is about to come to a close. i hope you said goodbye."

she just stared at me, tears running down her face. it almost made me feel bad for what i was about to do to her mate...almost...

"what happened to you Victoria...you never used to be like this, at least not towards me or other people that you love. we used to be so close why are you doing this to us?"

"Jacqueline i don't love you...not anymore. and you have proven to me that you don't love me either. because if you did you never would have done these things to me. the only attachment i have to you is that you were my best friends sister...soon you will be dead just like her and ill never have to be worried about your betrayal again so please do us both a favor and sit quietly until your time comes.your life depends on your worth at this point so once i have Blake i wont need you anymore but if you prove to be a problem i will kill you right here right now and not think twice about it"

she looked down at the ground for a second before looking back up at me.

"i really am sorry about what happened, but you belong back at our pack with Blake" with that she turned and receded back into her cell.

" so justin im gonna need you to give me some answers and if you dont well there will be some consequenses"i gave him a sickly sweet smile leaning over to grab a vile off the table.

"what are you going to do to me?" i could see the fear in his eyes when he looked up at me.

"its very simple im going to ask you some questions and hopefully you are going to give me some answers because if you don't" i uncorked the bottle in my hands. "well there will be a little punishment" i stepped closer to him and he looked up at me.

"so the first thing im gonna need to hear from you is very simple...i just need to know if you have told my uncle where to find me." i paused for a second waiting for an answer but he just sat and stared. oh well his pain not mine.i reached out and tilted the bottle so a small amount of the liquid spilled onto his leg he screamed out in agony.

"what is that stuff?" Damian asked from behind me.

"wolfs-bane and liquid silver"

"Jesus you really don't fuck around" he laughed.

"oh please like you didn't already know that" i smirked. i turned back to Justin who had calmed down enough to be questioned again.

"so Justin im going to ask you again and hopefully you will be smart enough to answer me. does Blake know where i am?" i waited a second and was once again denied an answer. i tilted the bottle pouring a little more this time across his lap. he screamed out finally answering my question.

"YES! yes he knows where you are"

"does he plan to attack?"

"yes"

"when?"

i was greeted with silence as a reply i reached over and poured the liquid across his bare chest. as it trailed down you could see his flesh burning and melting as it makes contact.

"really justin it would make your final moments so much more pleasant if you would just comply. your pathetic little mate figured that out or have you not noticed how she hides in the back of her cell silently while you suffer."

"dont you dare speak of my mate in such a way" he said anger rushing to the surface.

"oh honey" i said putting the bottle down  i picked up a silver knife. " i can do whatever i want" i reached out and dragged the blade against his skin leaving behind a trail of crimson blood and singed flesh behind. " and there is nothing you can do to stop me now answer my question"

"im not going to help you harm my alpha and pack. if you know when to prepare for they dont stand a chance"

"well of course they don't that's the point silly.but fine you don't wanna tell me i guess im just gonna have to have a little fun with you."

i reached out and dipped the blade into the liquid mixture before dragging it across his skin he screamed out in pain and i continued leaving trails of fresh blood and burned flesh behind after a minute or two i stopped, giving him a moment to calm down.

"ready to answer yet?"

"they will be here a week from Tuesday" he screamed out.

"see that wasn't so hard now was it. you know they told me earlier that you were oh so willing to pin things on that stupid bitch and my uncle i really thought this would have been a little easier...oh well time to die thanks for the info tho" i said smiling sweetly at him i stood up and stabbed him in the stomach with the wolfs-bane coated knife i twisted the blade before pulling it out and dropping it on the table blood was pouring out of the wound. i turned to Damian  "hey do me a favor make sure that doesn't heal."

"yea i got it Vic"

"thanks im gonna go check on Sebastian" i hugged Damian and just as i turned to leave i heard sapphire speak up.

'MATE!' she yelled

'whats wrong?is Sebastian okay?!?'

'mates coming'

'Jesus what the hell id he doing out of bed'

'you weren't there when he woke up...he got worried' as she said that i started to smell Sebastian scent approaching i guess Damian smelled it to because i saw him sniff the air and turn to look at me.

"why is Sebastian here?"

"well hes not actually here yet but i dont know sapph says he got worried because he woke up and i wasnt there"

after a few seconds i saw him turn the corner i ran up to him.

"what are you doing you should be in bed" i looked up to see him looking down at me with anger and worry etched across his face.

"what the fuck happened to you" he roared.

"what do you mean?"

"you're covered in blood! who did this to you?!?"

"oh that yea...its not actually my blood..." i trailed off. he looked at me confused.

"who's blood is that then?"

i took a step to the side and pointed to Justin's cell where he was pretty close to bleeding out completely. he looked in the cell and saw him sitting there and looked back at me.

"you did that?"he asked

"yup" he looked down at me and smiled for a second.

"nice job baby girl"he laughed hugging me. "thats the bastard that attached us right? wheres the bitch that was with him?"

"yea thats him and shes right there" i said pointing into jacqueline's cell. "she gets to live a little while longer i need her to get to blake...when i finally get that bastard im gonna peel him like a fucking grape. hes going to suffer in ways you cant even begin to imagine."

"sounds good to me babe"he said looking down at me, he grabbed my hand.

"why don't we go upstairs so you can wash the blood off of you moms are calling for a full family dinner."

"oh lovely...i love that they have become a package deal" i turned to look at Damian "hey that means you too so take care of that " i gestured to Justin "and go get ready okay"

"yea Tor i got it" i waved at him and we left to go upstairs. once we got to our room i ran to the bathroom stripped out of my bloody clothes and threw them into the hamper before jumping into the shower when i finally got rid of all the blood i got out and wrapped my self in a fluffy towel walking out into the room where Sebastian was laying in the bed watching Rocky Horror Picture Show.

"when do we have to be down for dinner?"

"in about an hour..why?"

"because i really love this movie and i don't feel like having to get dressed yet" i replied crawling into bed next to him holding my towel around me. i cuddled up to him laying my head on his chest.

"do we really have to go down for dinner..."i asked

he laughed "i think our mothers will kill us if we don't...at least we have some time you dont have to get up and get dressed for at least another 20 minutes"

"ugh yea i guess your right they would have heart attacks i guess twenty minutes will have to be long enough."

after my twenty minutes was up i got up and went into the closet  and got dressed in a plain white lace dress and black flats. i ran into the bathroom and straightened my hair put on my make up and ran back into the bedroom were sebastian was still just laying in bed

"yo jerkface get up and get dressed we only have like ten minutes left"

he groaned getting up " fone only because our mothers scare the crap out of me"

" oh and I dont?"

"yea actually u do too..."

"yea thats what i thought now go get dressed "

he walked into the closet and came out a few minutes later in black jeans and a white button down with all black converse.

"okay lets do this" i said grabbing his hand as we walked out the door.

*****************************************************************************************************

YAY another chapter up and we are that much closer to reaching the climax of the story only a couple chapters left untill we meet uncle blake i hope you guys have been enjoying the story so far i cant beleive i have been writing this for over a year now✌🏻️💙🍪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446 2 36
Roxanne Summers is a normal werewolf but comes from a rich werewolf family where her dad is the Alpha. Soon enough it's her time to take over as the...
238K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
290K 8K 42
He growled as he pushed me against the wall, "You're mine and you can't leave!" "I'm not anyone's and I can leave if I want." I starred straight in...
194K 7.6K 29
***COMPLETED*** This is an old book that I have no intent on continuing or editing so if there are mistakes/it's boring! I WAS 13 WHEN I WROTE THIS...