Book 2: teravoltXturboblaze

Por TheNightFury

This is the Book 2 of whiteflareXblackbolt, and the storyline is B2W2. I suggest you read the first book, but... Más

Prologue
1: Choosing The Best
2: I Finally Found Them
3: People From The Past
4: Defeating The Rock Star
5: Mareep Girl and Snivy Boy
6: What did I just-
7: Pro Battling
8: Castelia's The Grossiest-
9: New Allies and Enemies
10: Bugs Aren't Really Cute, Are They?
11: The Desert Mystery
12: A Park, an XTransceiver, and a Boy
13: Curioser and curioser..
14: Plasma Redemption
15: Awkward Family Reunion
16: Static
17: Between Black and White
18: Reinstated
19: Rocky Encounters
20: Surprises and it's not my Birthday
21: Things Go Really REALLY Bad
22: ...And It Turned Worse
23: Aftermath
25: Backpacking is NOT my Thing
26: Who? What? Where?
27: Confusion
28: A History Lesson
29: Moving Forward
30: Jailbrake
31: Harmonia
32: The Beginning of the End
33: Frost
34: War
35: Rising Action
36: Vengeance
37: A Song of Ice and Fire
38: Memories
39: Reunited
40: Promises
Epilogue
Author's Note

24: Off Questing

36 3 1
Por TheNightFury

<<Whoops sorry for the late update. It was examination week and I had to do some internet stuff soooo... Anyway, this is Rakutsu's POV>>

"Wait... questing? Seriously?" I said, but deep inside, I could feel the angry monster inside of me wanting to do this quest which is probably related to Team Plasma and finding Faitsu. Okay, I sounded like Hyuu. So this is what Hyuu felt like everyday.

"You bet we're serious," Gray fumed. "All the gym leaders are busy searching their towns, cities and routes for anything related to Team Plasma. The Elite Four as well."

"And the Champion," Black added. We raised one eyebrow. "The other Champion I mean. Like the Pokemon League's boss battle while I'm away."

"Why us? I mean, I'm fricking mad at Team Plasma and all and I'm really grateful but why us?" Hyuu asked, rubbing his arm, which was a bit bruised.

Gray rolled her eyes. "Because you guys won the Pokémon Tournament in Driftveil. You still got a long way to go but we can sense your determination and all that crap."

"You can pull this off," Black added.

It sounded a bit ridiculous but if this is the only way we could help save Faitsu, I'd jump over a cliff. "Okay then, what do we do?"

"Rakustu, you come with me," Black said and started to go outside Hyuu's room. I followed my sister's boyfriend, sharing the same look of hesitation in Hyuu. Maybe we were not fit for this after all.

We descended down the hospital's stairs,passing oblivious people along the way. I gulped. I don't know what to expect. The only thing I knew, this 'quest' is a big deal and people and Pokemon's lives are depending on me. We entered an empty white room then Black started talking.

"You are familiar with the two legendary dragons, right?" Black narrated. "Reshiram, the Dragon of Truth and Zekrom, the Dragon of Ideals. White and black. Yin and yang, simple as that."

"Yeah but the closest I ever got to see Zekrom was a meter away from the television screen," I said.

"That's irrelevant. Now, you do know I'm supposed to be the Hero of Truth and the former King, I mean ruler of Team Plasma was the Hero of Ideals."

I remembered the television flash a vid of Team Plasma's King, a tall guy with green hair that looked like pistachio ice cream or at least a bunch of grass tied together. "His name is N right?"

"Yeah that was his nickname. His real name is even weirder than that," Black said. "Anyway, Reshiram and I had been searching N and Zekrom for two years. Why? Because Reshiram and Zekrom needed each other as much as they hated each other. It's like this: Light is the opposite of darkness and vice versa. But light can't exist without darkness and it's the same the other way around. We've searched the whole of Unova and even got to the boundary of Sinnoh without Reshiram having a major headache, but we couldn't find a trace of N or Zekrom."

"Maybe N released Zekrom?" I asked.

"Nah. If he released Zekrom, I'd be forced to release Reshiram. They're connected. If Zekrom chooses another Hero, Reshiram would choose another Hero. And we can't afford that to happen. Not because of personal and selfish reasons but because of what Ghetsis would do if the two legendaries blocking him for his evil plans would be eliminated. Besides, the dragons might return to their hibernation form and who knows how many years it would take to find another Hero?" Black answered. "Besides... Reshiram wants to stay."

"So we are going to find N?" I concluded. 

"Pretty much, yes," he nodded. "I'm guessing N is still in Unova in hiding. And that's where you come in. You're going to accompany me in traveling to Unova. Yeah I can do it alone but that would be hard. I think N is avoiding me and so are Team Plasma blending in town. You look inconspicuous enough to blend in a crowd. You're a strong trainer too and I need someone who'll watch my back."

"Fair enough," I thought of my goals to challenge the Pokemon League. "I can collect badges along the way right?"

He nodded. "Yeah. And you'll get stronger on the way too. For the epic battle. If we ever survive that long."

"How about Hyuu?"

Black grinned. "That where your sister comes in."

<<Hyuu's POOOOOOV>>

"...Yes, I chose you instead of my own darling brother to do this quest because you have more hate in Team Plasma than he has. And no, I won't lend you any legendary Pokémon or any Pokémon for that matter. And no, this operation does not make you a member of the International Police," Gray said.

"Fine by me. Now what do I do?"

"You're coming with me to travel across the eastern part of Unova, which is most likely where Team Plasma's frigate is hiding. Since there's no Gym Leader officiating there, there's a high probability that Plasma operations are widespread in the place," Gray said, showing me the map.

"You make sense. When do I start?" 

"Soon. Tomorrow would be nice. Time is of the essence here," Gray said and glanced at my bruises and scratch marks. "Or at least when you get fine."

"I'm fine. I can handle it," I said. "They look worse than they actually are."

"I can see that," Gray lied. "Well then. Our supplies would be provided by the UDF and IP. I suggest you get your whole team for this mission," she nudged the Poké Balls on the bedside table.

"This is my whole team," I answered.

"Well, make sure you can handle a three dozen grunts at once," Gray said. "Oh and along the way, we'd be practicing your martial arts."

<<Faitsu's POV>>

Sleep. Wake. Eat. Think. Sleep. Repeat.

Welcome to my life in a rut, stuck in this empty room, waiting for some terrorist's orders to brainwash innocent Pokémon. As much as I didn't want to help Team Plasma, the silence they were giving me was terrifying. The last time I went outside my room was to see Kyurem, the husk of the Original Dragon. The Pokémon was pitiful as much as it was scary. I could see that the machine attached to the legendary was absorbing its power, leaving Kyurem with just enough to survive. I could see that Team Plasma was not even feeding the poor thing properly. I pointed it out to Colress to help Kyurem a bit. We were in the same situation now.

The speakers in my room buzzed. So far, that was the only response I'd ever heard for a few days.

"Faitsu, we have a task for you," Colress' cold voice echoed inside the room. "To the hallway, you will see that the door had been opened for you. Do not try any funny tricks, young lady. We do not tolerate that kind of behavior in here. There would be... consequences."

I started to walk in the hallway, adjusting my ridiculous black Plasma uniform. I could see two tough-looking serious grunts waiting for me. As soon as I stepped outside my room, the door closed and the thugs followed me. They gave me an earpiece, probably for Colress.

"We have accepted your request to feed Kyurem, but we cannot control time. Our leader wants to see progress immediately; to harness more power from it," Colress continued as a series of doors opened probably leading to Kyurem's chamber. It was a long hallway and we passed more grunts looking suspiciously at me. They kept their distance just in case I tried any funny tricks.

We were going deeper and deeper in the Frigate. Eventually, we arrived at a huge chamber full of machines. It was so cold I was shivering under my thick Plasma clothes. I saw it though. Kyurem, attached with so many machines and tubes, separated from me by a mere sheet of laminated glass. How could a legendary Pokémon be chained like this? How much power did Team Plasma have to capture a strong dragon?

"Do not worry, the Pokémon is sedated enough to not attack you. Besides, it is in a weakened state," Colress said. "We like to keep it that way."

My guards stepped backward, clearly intimidated by the monstrosity. I was, too. Maybe... just maybe... I could tame Kyurem enough to trick Team Plasma and then it would attack? Could I manage that? Could I even manage to tame Kyurem?

The yellow eyes just stared at me, searching for my soul for truth and ideals. It was so devoid of any emotion. It didn't feel anything. Love, hate, anger, sadness, joy... nothing.

I stepped forward, planting my face and palms on the glass separating me and the abused Pokémon. It just stared. 

"Kyurem," I said, trying to call to the Pokémon. What do I do? Even I felt hopeless. 

More staring.

"Can I come inside?" I asked to no one in particular.

"I-" Colress hesitated. "Do whatever you can."

I opened a titanium door at the side. It was so cold I had to ask for winter clothes. And some Pokémon food. Kyurem just stared as I sat beside him.

"Do not even try to remove the tubes nor attempt to destroy the machines. You cannot. Even Kyurem does not have the ability. And even if you somehow managed to, it will lead to your demise."

"I know," I stared at the Pokémon and realized that there was a barrier separating us. If I focus, I could see it flickering and shimmering like gossamer wings. Its probably shielding me from icy attacks or something.

I grabbed a piece of Pokémon food and rolled it towards Kyurem, passing through the barrier, stopping inches away from the dragon's face.

Please eat it. Please eat it. Please eat it.

The next thing I know, Kyurem flailed wildly, thrashing with the tubes around it seemingly breaking. I flinched, couldn't move. Oh great, I can't die yet! Somehow, despite its weak and drugged state, it launched it gigantic claw, breaking even the barrier. The tubes pulled Kyurem away but not before its icy claws scratched my legs, drawing blood.

"Get out of there! Now!" Colress' voice shouted to me, unclear behind Kyurem's shrieks as the tubes sent electricity to him. The guards from earlier grabbed my still body away, shutting the titanium door. Lights flashed red as the guards carried me upstairs, thick metal doors closing the chamber.

The guards left me in my room, still wounded with no medication.

I just stared at my bleeding leg. Hints of frost clung to it, turning red as my blood tainted it. Pain. 

That was the only thing Kyurem knew. Pain. What people inflicted on him and what he inflicted to us.

I cleaned my wound myself in my bathroom, tearing the black Plasma jacket and tying it to my wound to stop the bleeding. It wasn't that bad but my situation was THAT BAD.

Colress didn't say anything. The television flashed only Kyurem's electrocuted state, panting from his exertion.

Much later, I noticed that the piece of Pokémon food was gone.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

360K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
108K 6K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC