Saved

By Zeelee-Vallen

Abused and neglected, Hinata gets kicked out of her home, and sent to a foster home. This home just so happen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Extra)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 2

1.8K 75 53
By Zeelee-Vallen

aN: Sorry for taking so long! It was such a long chapter, I really didn't want to edit it. But, now it's a lot better!

I'll try update more, but no promises. I am rather busy with schooling.

XxXxXxxXXxxxXX

Hinata sat frozen between two males. They were both staring forward, both looked absolutely miserable. Her mind was running as she too stared ahead. Why did Kimi force her in the middle..? Buildings, people, and trees passed by as they drove on. They had to be on the other side of the city, judging by how many turns they took.

Only one thought kept repeating in her mind. 'THEY ARE GOING TO EAT ME!' Of course it was ridiculous, but it still made her nerves high. She sat rigid, her hands placed on her lap, all her muscles yelling in pain from being strained for so long.

One of the boys sighed, making her tense further. They were both so scary!

The boy to her left emitted an aroura that stated 'look at me directly and I will kill you.' His blood red eyes were locked dead ahead, ignoring the world, so he wasn't as bad as the other boy. His arm blushed her shoulder every once in a while, reminding her he was beside her. Every time she would freeze up.

While to her right, was a silver haired male with light purple eyes. Onetime he caught her staring at his eyes and he started cussing at her like there was no tomorrow. She managed to make out words in between the cusses, which was 'Stare at me and I'll burn you alive.' There were too many cusses in-between for her innocent mind to register.

"Ano..." She forced the words out, ducking her head to hide from the males penetrating gazes. "Kimi-san... I... I...I..."

"Stop fucking stuttering like a bitching fucking retarded whore and spit it the fuck out!" The silver haired boy yelled, smacking her roughly on the back. She winced and scooted forward on the seat. Her back was still healing from her last training session with her father. It was a hard session, it was one where they trained with traditional, and sharpened weapons. The last spar just so happened to be with Katana's. There was a large cut across her shoulders, right where the silver haired male smacked her.

Luckily the Katana was dull enough not to cut through her, but it was still sharp enough to cut her skin deeply. It wasn't as bad compared to some previous injuries, but it was still painful when touched or jarred. She winced as warm pooled under her shirt, the blood soaking the gauze. It seemed he reopened it.

Both of the boys stared at her like she was a freak, making her duck her head. She could feel their looks as the blood seeped through the gauze and into her shirt, making it stick to her.

"I... Need to pee." She whispered to Kimi, her shoulders turtling as the blood started to flow down her back, It was warm and wet, it felt rather gross. Of course it would reopen, her stitches were very armature, since she got Neji to do them. It was barely holding her skin together, but it was better than leaving the gaping wound to heal by itself.

"Kimi, I think the girl is about to bleed to death on the seat." The red eyed male's voice rumbled behind her, making her flinch.

"I am... Fine... It's only a little bit of blood..." Hinata stated, ducking her head further, her shoulders turtling higher. Her long hair hid her face completely, her shoulders hiding the red of her ears.

"Fuck that! You're fucking bleeding through your fucking shit shirt." The purple eyed male yelled, placing his large hand over her throbbing wound. She winced slightly and looked back at him. Both the males were looking at her, more specifically her back. The one with red eyes was stoic, while the purple eyed one looked rather.... She couldn't word it. Hungry?

The car came to a stop, right at a gas station. Kimi turned around in the driver seat and stared at Hinata sternly. "Let me see." Hinata meeped and turned around, showing her back to the lady. A soft gasp could be heard from her.

It wasn't that bad, was it?

"Okay... Hinata, where did you get this wound?" Kimi lifted up the back of her shirt, making Hinata squeak and hold down the front. The purple eyed boy's gaze kind of scared her. It made her even more scared when he licked his lips, his eyes roaming up and down her body. She felt Kimi remove the blood soaked gauze from her back, she fought back a whimper as the burning air touched it. It was still fresh, he only gave her that wound earlier today.

"Spar... Father and I." Hinata whispered, mustering up her courage to peek at Kimi. The lady was digging under the front passenger seat, muttering under her breath. She came up with a roll fresh gauze. She kept gauze laying around?

"Your stitches look like they were done by a blind retarded monkey..." Kimi said quietly as she expertly wrapped up the wound, winding it around her torso with speed. Kimi murmured to herself, before pulling down her shirt, indicated she was done.

"My cousin Neji," She paused, her voice catching "He did them for me..." Both males seemed to tense, making her shy down. To hide it, Hinata turned around to face Kimi, trying her best to ignore the two males. It didn't work as their tension made the car heavy.

"Well, you're going to survive with this until we get home. Kakuzu will stitch you up." Hinata nodded as she watched Kimi start up the van and get on the road again. If he was good at it, did that mean he had to do it lots..? Was he a medical student? Why didn't the sight of the wound faze Kimi? When her little sister first seen it she started panicking. Kimi acted as if it was normal.

"Fuck, hey bitch?" The silver haired male poked her arm, making her look at him threw the veil of her bangs. "Why the fuck are you acting like that fucking gaping slash doesn't hurt like a whore?" His eyes were shinning. "Are you a fucking masochist too?" Hinata blinked, not understanding the word. He stared at her expectantly. She didn't know what it was, so she shook her head no.

"I'm... Just... Use to pain." She added, trying to make sense of herself.

XxXxXxxXxXXXXxxXXX

"KAKUZU! GET YOUR ASS DOWN STAIRS!" Kimi yelled, kicking the door open. Hinata watched her actions with wide eyes. Are all normal people like this?

"WHY SHOULD I?" A gruff male voice echoed from upstairs.

"I'LL GIVE YOU A PENNY!" Kimi boomed.

Silence.

As if he was teleported, a tall thickly build guy appeared in front of them. He had messy black hair and bright green eyes, his skin was darkly tanned and covered with... Tattoos? Stitch-like tattoos. And... He wasn't wearing a shirt. Hinata looked to the floor, her face heating up. She couldn't help she seen his well build body, or his toned muscles!

"Is it a shiny penny?" His deep voice rumbled, making her tense. His voice was like sandpaper, rough and raspy.

"Yes, it is shiny." Kimi flicked a penny at him, he caught it with ease and tucked it in his pocket.

"Who is this?" His green eyes turned to her, making her knees nock together. His gaze was intense, as if he could see everything about her. With a little hmph, he looked to Kimi again. She seemed to be the only one he really listened to.

"Shut the fuck up, Kakuzu. She needs stitches. Quit being a fucking nosey prick and fucking stitch the bitch up." The silver haired male growled, pushing her toward the tall stitched boy. Hinata meeped, her body freezing. Was she put onto display for him to eat? No... He seemed to be a medic of some sort, just a rather scary one.

"What is my payment?" Kakuzu asked, not bothering to give her another look. She sighed in relief. At least he wouldn't stare at her with that intense gaze... She hated being looked at. It was like they could see her every flaw, her every scar. She looked to the man's face, her eyes wide. He was very gruff, he looked to be in his early 20's. Perhaps he really was a medic? A doctor perhaps?

"Just do it." The red eyed male said, his voice firm and low. Kakuzu stood in silence for a moment, before looking down at her. She quickly looked away from him, her feet planted to the ground. She had the urge to run, but she was frozen. His face screamed 'Worthless.'

"Ano..." She forced the words past her lips, pushing her fear aside. "You do not... need to... I'll... Be fine..." She stated as she took a step back. She felt ever so slightly more comfortable beside the other two boys. At least she knew them for a bit longer.

"Fuck that! Bitch, your fucking back was pouring blood earlier. You need to fucking get stitched up properly." Hinata blinked. Was the silver haired male being kind to her? She looked behind her, her long hair flaring around her as she did so. She focused on the silver haired guy through her veil of her bangs, he looked concerned with his eyebrows furrowed and lips tight. A small smile pulled itself onto her lips. This was the most concern or kindness she ever received, not counting her sister or cousin. Even the maids were rude to her, they didn't care one bit for her.

"Thank you..."

"Hmph." The male looked away, a light pink covering his pale cheeks.

"This way." The tall male gripped her upper arm, making her squeak. His hand wrapped around her thin arm, crushing the open flesh under her shirt together.

"Ow..." He yanked on her harder, making her wince as the wound tore a bit. "Kakuzu," He looked down at her, making her shrink, "Sorry for my rudeness... But... I... am cut there as well..." She whispered. His hand released her soon as the words left her mouth, letting the wound slowly split. Warm seeped from it, lines of red dripped down her arm. It looked like he accidently jarred it, making it reopen.

"How many wounds do you need attending to?" He asked, his voice sounding almost uninterested, but his tone seemed a bit higher. Perhaps he was sorry?

"There... Is the one on my back...? The one you just touched... One of my thigh... And... Here." She touched her stomach, flinching slightly at the feeling of it. Her father beat her harder than usual. Maybe it was because he wasn't using his sharpened Katana. He always went full out when it wasn't his sharpened Katana.

XxXxXXxxxxXxXxXxXxx

So many wounds. Were they all in need of stitches? Kakuzu stared at her, the girl looked so small and fragile. How did she get so many wounds? Was there someone after her? Kimi did talk about getting a new foster child, but this was a bit absurd. Indeed she tended to take in rather particular children, but this was an anomaly. After all, the kids got hurt after being in the home, not before.

"Follow me." He said again, turning to the infirmary. With so many rambunctious people in the house, Kimi had to get an infirmary installed. It was complete with everything a normal clinic would need. With how many gang wars the boys got involved in, it tended to be used often.

He remembered the one time Deidara came in nearly bleeding to death from a shot gun wound. The kid nearly bled to death.

Kimi nearly killed them all for being so ridiculous.

He held the door open for the girl, who franticly rushed through. He grunted to himself, getting kind of frustrated with her. She was so frightened, just like a bunny in a cave of lions.

XxxxXxXXxxxXx

"Remove your cloths." Kakuzu stared at the wall behind the girl, not bothering to look at her. It wasn't like there was much to look at.

"Wh... What?" The girl blinked. How stupid was she?

"I need access to the areas that needs to be treated." He growled, getting more and more frustrated with the little girl. She was so worthless! Seriously. Her wounds were probably no more than cat scratches. Why was he even doing this? He wasn't getting paid.

"Ah..." Her voice was soft, as if she finally realized what he meant. He growled to himself and continued to stare at the wall behind her. "Okay..." Her voice quivered. After a few moments of silence his eyes trailed to her form, his mouth opening slightly in surprise. The girl was covered in scars across her pale skin, some of them still fresh with pink puckered skin. Not only that, but there was an absurd amount of bruises covering her; some of the discolored flesh looked older with rotten yellow patches, while others looked black and fresh.

Then his eyes trailed down her womanly curves, his breathing slowing. Medically speaking, she was an amazing specimen. She had an hourglass shape, with a huge bust and curves in all the right places. Who knew the girl could hide such a figure?

Her scars... Just added to her beauty. Each had a story. Each had a reason.

What the fuck did this girl go through before she came here? His eyes trailed to her face. Her bangs were long, hiding her eyes. How... Intriguing.

XxXxxXXXXxxXXX

A soft gasp made her look to the door. There stood Kimi, her hand over her mouth. Tears had started to form in her eyes, her skin paler then earlier. Hinata blinked and tried her best to cover herself. She hated feeling so exposed.

"What... Type of training did your father put you through?" Kimi took very slow steps toward her, as if she was a frightened cat. Her eyes were locked on her, her tears now flowing freely.

"Kimi..?" Hinata blinked as Kimi brushed the hair out of her face, her body tensing at the action. She winced slightly at the light, she was so use to the world being dim. "It's nothing... Really..? If I was stronger... I would have been able to prevent most of these... But I am weak..." Hinata looked down to the floor, her hair flowing back into her face.

"Hinata..." The raw emotion in the woman's voice made her heart hurt. Why was she hurting? These wounds... They were all her mistakes.

"Kimi." Kakuzu spoke, "I am sorry, but I need to fix this girls stitches. Can you come back later?" Hinata sighed in relief as she watched Kimi's feet retreat, her sobs growing faint as she departed. Thank goodness he saved her from Kimi's prying gaze, it was becoming to be too much for her.

"Thank..." He shushed her, his gaze going to a locked cabinet. Inside was multiple bottles with clear liquid in them. After a few moments he looked to her, his eyes disinterested.

"Hinata," She nodded in response, showing she was listening. "I can use a sedative on you, or go without. Which do you prefer?"

"Wi... Without the se-se-se...." She paused, trying to stop her stutter. "Without it, please..." She said quickly.

"Brave girl." His tone was flat, but his eyes seemed to light up. He opened a shelf, pulling out a needle and thread. "Let us see how well you handle it."

XxXxXxXXxXXxx

Kakuzu couldn't help but glower at the sight of the many wounds on the girl's pale skin. The gashes were pretty deep, and the retard who did the stitches must have been blind. Obviously, she didn't see a professional. Perhaps she didn't have access to medical treatment in her last home? Either way, none of that mattered now.

"I am going to need to remove the stitches, then redo them. Are you sure you wouldn't like some painkillers?" The girl shook her head, making him smirk. So she thinks she can take the pain?

Let's see how long she lasts. A bright blush covered her cheeks the moment his fingers brushed her skin, no matter where it was. How pure.

First he started with her leg. He cut the edge of the string, then pulled it all out in one go. It was meant to be a test, to see how well she handled it.

She passed with flying colors. She did flinch slightly, but she didn't make a single noise. Good for her. With quick accuracy he stitched up her leg.

He then did her stomach. Perhaps his hand lingered on the curve of her waist slightly to long, but she didn't seem to notice.

Then her arm was next.

Finally he got her to turn around so he could see her back.

He growled lowly in his throat. Her back was covers in scars, almost as bad as her front. The crunched up skin somehow was still gaped in some spots, the gash was still fresh and bleeding. Being in his profession, he seen some nasty things, but this was one of the worst he seen for a woman. Carefully he removed the stitches, to her credit she only whimpered. He redid it quickly.

This girl... There was more to her than meets the eye.

Much more.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXX

Hinata quivered as he placed a small can of ointment in her hands. She quietly rubbed it on her wounds, still surprised at how nicely he could do it. It was so much cleaner than when her cousin did them. The skin was nearly flat, and nicely pressed together. When Neji did it, sometimes he would mess up and the wound would gape in one place, or the skin would bunch together in another spot. It was a bit painful, but better than nothing.

Soon as she was done she put her cloths back on, blushing. This easily had to be the most awkward situation in her whole life. They sat awkwardly in silence for a moment, before she rose.

"I... I should go see Ki-Ki-Kimi." She bowed lowly, ducking her head in respect to him. "Th-th-Thank you!" All the blood rushed to her face as she quickly walked out of the room, his gaze following her. She made a sharp turn, only to run into something hard.

Thud!

She stumbled backwards, only to be caught. Two strong arms wrapped around her, pulling her close. She blinked. Was she... Being pressed against a man's chest? She was! Her head spun as all the blood rushed to it.

Oh no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unexpected By Bri

Fanfiction

743 16 10
Max's day was normal until she finds ten kittens in an alley. They look like normal cats, but when she gives them a bath, everything goes up in a poo...
570K 26.1K 63
A mission to infiltrate the Akatsuki, what do you expect? Be their most treasured friend? Well yeah that actually happened to Haruno Sakura. But she...
17K 397 11
KakaSaku FanfiC What will happen when Sakura Haruno gets expelled and sent to a new school and has an encounter with a bad boy?
40.7K 308 21
Naruto hates His family For His Sister He Been Adopted by The Uchihas family Because They Saw him Beaten Bruised And Abandoned by His family His Form...