For the Love of My Sister

By _geelovatic

Isabella Lovato. Izzy for short but I'm guessing you only noticed the Lovato part right? Well that part doesn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
PLEASE READ
Chapter 41
Read

Chapter 37

1.5K 47 1
By _geelovatic

"Izzy are you ready?" I heard Demi's voice call me from downstairs. I threw on my jacket and grabbed my duffle bag. It was only 10pm but if I was going to make curfew at the treatment center we had to leave now. I skipped down the stairs where I was greeted by Dianna, Eddie, Dallas, Maddie, and Michael.

"I'm going to miss you!" Maddie quickly engulfed me in a warm hug.

"Don't worry i'll be back in a few weeks" I smiled as I petted her hair in attempts to comfort her.

"We're so incredibly proud of you and your progress sweetheart" Dianna added quickly embracing me as soon as I let go of Maddie.

"Keep making us proud Izzy" Eddie chimed in.

"Thank you and I promise" I smiled as I let go of Dianna only for Dallas arms to quickly pull me in.

Dallas didn't need to say anything her smile and tears said everything she was feeling, in the time I had been apart of this family Dallas was the first one I got to know and get along best with and I knew we shared a special connection. I had one with everyone, but I guess considering we actually have the same dad the bond was a tad bit stronger with me and her.

After saying my goodbyes with the family, Michael walked me out carrying my bags.

"Five minutes, then we really need to get going" Demi spoke eyeing me before running off to the car and leaving Michael and I alone.

"Today was fun" he spoke shyly not exactly making eye contact with me, which was weird he was never the nervous type around me.

"Yeah it was, thanks for coming" I smiled. We stood there awkwardly for a minute before I finally spoke up. "I'll be back home officially in three weeks, do you think I can pull you away from the college library and football practice for a night" I smiled, feeling the same butterflies I had felt many nights ago when we first kissed".

"Is this your way of asking me out on a date" he smiled remembering how we used to flirt with one another before we got into a relationship.

"No this is" I smiled before cupping his face and pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss was short lived but enough for our lips to move perfectly in sync as his hand grabbed my waist pulling me in closer to him.

"I'd like that" Michael smiled. "See you when you get back" he said before waving me off.

Walking off towards Demi in the parked car I knew Demi was going to bug me about the details of Michaels and I current relationship status the whole ride but I didn't care I was honestly living on cloud 9. Hopping into the passenger side seat I could feel Demi's eyes and giant smile radiating.

"I'm ready, we can go now" I spoke indicating Demi to stop being a total creep.

"So are the two love birds back together" Demi questioned.

"Nothings official" I simply stated playing with the car radio.

"That kiss back there sure looked official" she poked my side.

"Demi seriously if you don't put this car in drive, i'm not telling you anything and i'm going to miss curfew" I stated as I finally settled on a radio station.

"Fiesty!" Demi laughed as she finally steeped on the gas.

"I meet someone else" I bluntly stated after driving in silence.

"What? Who? Where? When?" Demi was quick to question.

"At the treatment center, his name is Ethan. He volunteers there on the weekends". I answered

"Wait thats the guy who called us and organized the surprise for you right" she connected the dots.

"Yup." I said staring out the side of my window.

"Well do you like him?" Demi asked still keeping her attention on the road.

"I don't know. He's super attractive and we have a lot of mutual interest"

"Okay stop. That just sounds like a friend despite him being good looking" Demi quickly cut me off. "Izzy I'm no one to say this but don't give up on something real for a pretty face".

"Yeah you're right" I barely spoke over a whisper. "Hey so how are you doing" I asked with concern.

"I'm fine. And honestly I'm not upset at you about the while Wilmer thing, i'm definitely mad at him. I guess you don't always know a person fully" she sighed.

"Still i'm sorry" I said looking up.

"Don't be, I'm sorry he did that to you" she said looking over at me. The rest of the car ride was silent until arriving toward the rehab center. "So three more weeks" Demi quietly stated putting the car in park.

"Three more weeks" I repeated.

 "I promise i'll be home when you get back, and things between you an me are going to be different" she smiled before getting out of the car. Grabbing my bags we quickly embraced in a hug before I made my way back inside.

~~~

I was finally headed back home. Eddie and Dianna had come to pick me up from the rehab center early in the morning in order to catch our flight to Texas on time. 

"Welcome back" I slightly heard Dianna as she brought me out of my daze.

"It's good to be back" I smiled opening the car door and hopped out. Opening the front door I was practically knocked over by Maddie and Dallas who attacked me in hugs.

"Love you guys" I chirped as a smile over took me seeing Michael standing in the corner. 

"Hey" he shyly said as I walked over to him.

"Hey" I mimicked his tone.

"Oh um these are for you" he said reaching over the table handing me a bouquet of flowers.

"They're beautiful" I blushed. Demi was right there was something real between Michael and me and despite all this time he still gave me butterflies.

"Izzy!" I heard the familiar voice of Demi as she walked in inside.

"Hi!" I smiled as she gave me hug. 

"I tried to get here before you did but traffic sucks ass!" she said still holding on to me.

"Don't worry I just got here" I smiled.

"Soooo we have a surprise for you" Both Maddie and Dallas chirped in as they motioned us to follow them to the back.

"Surprise!" both girls exclaimed. There stood a brand new jet black BMW.

"Shut up!" I shouted looking over to them.

"We know you never actually got along to fixing up your old car so this is actually a present for your three sisters" Dallas chirped in as both sisters took her side.

"I... I can't take this" I said still in shock.

"You can and will" Demi butted in handing me the keys to the car.

"What do you say Lovato, the road is pretty lonely without you" Michael nudged.

"You guys are seriously the best!" I said before giving everyone another hug.

Michael and I got into the car and headed out the drive way.

"This car is amazing!" I exclaimed looking over to Michael who was also admiring it.

"It's no baby like mine, its defiantly a beauty" he laughed. "So where are you kidnapping me too" he asked as he took notice of my driving further away from the neighborhood.

"You'll see" I cheekily smiled as I speed off down the road.

"Hey I remember this place" Michael stated as I finally came to a stop near a park which over looked a large part of the city. "This was where we first came on a date" he stated getting out of the car. 

"Yeah, it was one of the best nights of my life" I smiled hopping onto the hood of the car as I accustomed to doing so. "I missed you" I shyly spoke brining our face together.

"I missed you too" Michael said connecting our lips together.

"So how long do I have you instill you have to go back to school" I asked looking over to the sun that was beginning to set.

"For now just the weekend. But the semester should be ending in a little less than a month, and then we have all of winter break to be together" I assured me lacing his fingers with mine.

"And how is everything, you know school and stuff" I continued making small talk not wanting the moment to end. 

My phone began beeping with an incoming text from Maddie.

Mom said come home so we can go eat together. You and Michael and make out later x)

"Come on we better head back" I said laughing as I showed him the text.

A/N

There are going to be a few fluff chapters just so I can make time progress through the book but don't worry there are still a few more major events to happen. 

Remember the more votes and comments the more motivated I am to update sooner :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 253 10
The Daughter, an artistic soul, attempts through out her youth to free herself from the plastic conventionalism of her family and find her true "name...
1.6K 162 22
When Reese stumbles upon Robichaux's academy after moving into town, she finds herself smitten with a certain blonde; Cordelia Goode. The two quickly...
167K 5.7K 50
In a world where love can both lift you to the heavens and break you into a million shattered pieces, Porchay's heart hung precariously in the balanc...
316K 7.3K 118
⚠️ spicy ⚠️ Y/n, Wanda and Natasha accidentally fall in love with each other. But who will they all choose to stay with? What will happen in the f...