My Master (intersex x woman)

By ReesaBabz

Emily Ivanov, a lowly farmer's daughter found herself between a rock and a hard place. It had been a few year... More

Chapter 1- The Queen.
Chapter 2 - Only the Beginning.
Chapter 3 - Run.
Chapter 4 - Storming the castle.
Chapter 6 - Herbal Tea.
Chapter 7 - V for...
Chapter 8 - Shadows
Chapter 9 - The East Wing
Chapter 10 - Surprise Visit
Chapter 11 - The fallen Queen.
Chapter 12 - The Witch.
Chapter 13 - Tragedy Strikes.
Chapter 14 - Bad to Worse
Chapter 15 - Blink Twice
Chapter 16 - Backup Plans
Chapter 17- Two Tales
Chapter 18 - Annabelle (Part 1)
Chapter 19- Annabelle (Part 2)
Chapter 20- Annabelle (Part 3)
Chapter 21- Gideon.
Chapter 22- A Ferocious Battle.
Chapter 23 - Euphoria
Chapter 24 - Blame it on the Alcohol.
Chapter 25 -Smooth Sailing
Chapter 26- Cracks
*Quick Note*
Chapter 27- Flashbacks
All good things come to an end.
Epilogue.

Chapter 5 - War wages on.

25.2K 758 95
By ReesaBabz

Annabelle left the guest room, leaning on the wall of the hallway just outside the door. She could still hear Emily's bounding heart beat at hadn't yet settled post-orgasm. The blonde drove her crazy, drove every part of her crazy. The queen could feel arousal stirring in her groin again at the thought of what transpired moments ago.

She stalked down the hallway, making another room her home for the night. There was a dull knocking at the door.

"Enter." She called out, though she lay half-dressed hiding her arousal beneath a duvet.

Geoffrey appeared in the room, eyeing his sister suspiciously. "I don't even want to know what you've been up to."

"I wasn't going to tell you." She scoffed.

"About what we saw tonight," he paced over, taking a seat in the chair that had been tucked under a desk. "I think it's sorcery."

Annabelle's heart skipped a beat. "We haven't had a witch in this land for decades Geoffrey."

"There's no other explanation for it. What we saw...it's unnatural."

She agreed with it being unnatural, but placing responsibility on witches opened a larger can of worms that Annabelle was just not prepared to unleash.

"Have they finished examining Patricia's body?"

"Uncle said they should receive word by tomorrow."

The queen nodded, and Geoffrey excused himself joking that she appeared to be exhausted. She rolled over in the bed, lost in thought. Could it be that witches were in fact making a comeback? The throbbing member between her thighs led her adrift. She was about to do something she hadn't done in a very long time. Her hand reached beneath the covers, fingers wrapping around her length. Annabelle was more than ready to pleasure herself when her ears wiggled at a sudden 'oof'.

Groaning, she adjusted her pants swinging the door opened in annoyance. She pushed the door of the room she'd been in earlier with Emily only to find the blonde missing.

"What the fuck?" she rushed over to the window, eyes beaming all around but no sight of her. The smell of lavender was faint, and being carried too quickly by the wind. Annabelle stared around the empty room in disbelief. The girl had run away.

The thought blinded her with rage. How dare she? How ungrateful could one woman be? Annabelle brought her into the castle, the treatment Emily received was near the caliber of a high-ranking individual, yet still she ran. It was unbelievable.

Annabelle had an inkling of where the young woman would go, perhaps she'd been planning her escape all along. Convoluted thoughts swirled her mind, even thinking that Emily could have possibly had help from the servant boy—who was innocently sleeping in the castle miles away. She quickly changed, packed her bags and summoned her driver. It was almost midnight, but she didn't care. Emily was her property, and would be until whenever the obsession wore off.

"Where are you going?" Geoffrey appeared at the door.

"Home, something has come up." She stood on the front steps of the mansion, too embarrassed to tell him the truth.

"I'll come with you."

"No need, I can handle it myself." She said with a hint of finality.

The driver took Annabelle to the familiar farmhouse. By the time they'd arrived the sun was just rising in the sky. She quickly stepped out of the car, not waiting on the driver to open the door. Her long legs had her at the front door in seconds.

Before she could even knock, the door swung open.

"My queen, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Harold stood at the door, a young boy clutching at his pant.

"Is she here?"

"Who?"

Annabelle pushed the door open, shoving the man aside. Her scent was here, but faint. Perhaps lingering on old clothing she wore, but Emily wasn't present. She wanted to wait. She wanted to see if the blonde would show up. But as Queen, there were matters that she had to attend to, and after last night's experience, those matters had to take precedence.

"Don't let me find out that you're hiding her here Harold, that would piss me off greatly."

"If you're referring to my daughter...I haven't seen her since she left with you some days ago."

The young boy stared between the two as they spoke.

Annabelle nodded, taking her leave.

She wanted to punch something, or rather, rip something apart. How incompetent could she be, letting a human girl get away. She growled lowly in the back of the car, a sad ache threatening to climb to the surface. Whenever she finds that girl, she'd pay a hefty price.

At the castle, Annabelle battened herself in the study. She studied the report, and ran it against the events that had taken place the night before. Something evil was indeed afoot.

It was evening when Geoffrey had returned to the castle, Victoria hot on his heels barreling into the study.

"Imagine running all the way south to see my stunning wife, only to be informed of her abrupt departure." Victoria frowned a few feet ahead of her.

"I tried to calm her down," Geoffrey intervened. "But...You know her better than anyone. It wasn't happening."

"That's fine. Excuse us." She'd asked him to pull the door in behind him.

"What's going on with you?" Victoria's long legs were covered by black leather pants, a black tank top laying loosely over her shoulders. "What was so urgent that you had to leave in the middle of the night?"

Annabelle eyed the woman who stared at her suspiciously. "When did what I do become your business again?"

The slender woman threw her hand up. "You went looking for the girl." She concluded. "On your own, in the middle of the night."

"You know...?"

"You could have sent guards, but no. It was personal, wasn't it?" Victoria stood right beside her now, a smirk on her face.

"How do you know about Emily?"

"I may or may not have come across her on my way to the mansion."

"And you let her go?" Annabelle on her feet now, snarling at her wife.

"Yes."

"God," she breathed an exasperated breath. "You drive me fucking mad woman."

"Indeed, I do."

Victoria captured her lips, nipping at them playfully. The older of the two wrapped a hand in the wolf's loose hair. The pent of frustration she felt begging to be released in the most pleasurable of ways.

"I called an emergency council meeting. They'll be here in an hour." The queen spoke between kisses, Victoria skillfully removing the buttons of her shirt.

"That's more than enough time."

Annabelle sat bored in the meeting room, waiting for the other members of the council to arrive. "Geoffrey,"

The vampire turned in his seat to face her. "How much more time do they have?"

"Fifteen minutes."

Annabelle groaned; she was completely worn out from the multiple orgasms she'd had half an hour earlier.

The remaining members filed in, taking their respective seats.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice." The queen begun. "We have a problem. Some strange things have been happening in our country. Aside from losing the animals from the plague, there have been some... supernatural occurrences."

"I'm going to increase security around the castle, and I suggest you all do the same. My uncle is organizing a new group of guards to defend the South Quadrant. It is of the utmost importance that any suspicious activity be reported back at once. Victoria will return to the pack to continue scouting our boarders. The most vulnerable are the humans," She eyed Marques. "But so far, it's only been wolves that have been targeted."

The door slammed open, a fuming blonde standing in its wake. Annabelle noted the outfit change, her petite form hugged by the form-fitting jeans she wore.

"Who is this?" Lorna asked, whipping her head around to face Emily.

"My sister's...human." Geoffrey answered.

"Your human is untrained. How dare she interrupt a council meeting?"

Two guards grabbed ahold of the blonde, about to remove her from the room.

"Were you addressing me with that statement Lorna?" Annabelle asked, her tone calmer than usual.

"I—"

"Choose your answer wisely." Geoffrey warned, his senses tingling. He was well aware of the change in atmosphere and worried his sister would do something rash.

"No, my Queen. I was not."

"Ah," Annabelle stood from her seat at the head of the table. "Excuse me for a minute."

She waltzed out of the room, brushing the guards off and replacing their arms around Emily's waist.

"You've been a very naughty girl."

There was no snappy retort from Emily, and that made Annabelle suspicious. "Where did you go?"

"Home." She dead panned. The blonde's face was lacking emotion, pale and unamused. "I suppose you were also there? At my home?"

The queen's brow flew up. "Yes. I went looking for you."

"Hm, and what did you find?"

"Why all the questions? Obviously, I didn't find you."

"Annabelle what did you do?!" her voice was raised now, tears brimming her eyes.

The older woman covered the girl's mouth, dragging her down the hallway into an empty room.

"I'm going to ignore that outburst, because obviously you're not in your right mind. You don't ask the questions here, I do. Where the fuck were you? Why did you think you could run from me, and why come back?"

"You're going to pretend like you don't know what happened to my family? My father is dead!"

The shock on the queen's face was genuine. She didn't care for Harold, but she certainly had no reason to kill him. "I didn't touch him." Annabelle used a finger to tilt the girls chin, unsure why she felt the need to explain anything at all. "When I went there both him and your brother were fine, alive and well."

The tears spilled, and she stared at the blonde awkwardly, unsure of how to move forward.

"Just... go to your room. Expect me shortly." The punishment she initially had in mind for the girl suddenly felt unnecessary.

"Go to my room? Like I'm a child? A slave?"

"Emily..." she massaged her temples, patience wearing thin.

"I don't want to go up there Annabelle, I want to go home, but guess what? There's nothing to go home to!" the girl was screaming at her now, her voice breaking in intervals.

Annabelle's fist flew past the blonde's head, smashing into the solid wall behind her. She jumped, startled at the sudden movement. Her face still tingling from the cold air that flew by it. The queen's hand was red, covered in her own blood. "Go. Now."

Emily scampered towards the stairs, taking them two at a time. She didn't wait around for another display of the Queen's strength. On her way to her designated room, she'd bumped into John.

"Emily?" he sounded surprised. "You're back."

"Yeah."

"Are you okay?" he took a step closer.

Emily went over the events of the previous day, ending at her argument with Annabelle moments ago.

"Her clothes were bloody when she came back today." John said matter-of-factly. "Do with that information what you wish."

The blonde found herself believing him. There was no one else who'd want to harm her father. The man couldn't harm a fly. Annabelle had to be lying, toying with her emotions so she could continue to use her.

"I need your help." She finally spoke. "Can you meet me back here at midnight?"

John appeared unsure, but answered "Sure. I'll be here."

Emily's mind concocted a plan, one that would make the Queen pay for what she'd done. But first, she needed some information that she could probably only get from the hybrid's library.

***

Annabelle was quick to wrap up the council meeting. After shaking off the embarrassment of the human girl barging in, she'd gathered her thoughts and finished strong. She packed the documents away in the drawer of the desk in her study, then headed to her quarters.

What the queen didn't expect, was to find Emily lying in her bed, with only the fabric of her cotton panties to cover her.

"What are you doing?" she eyed the young woman suspiciously.

"Now you're the one asking too many questions."

Annabelle swore she'd been tired just hours ago, but suddenly had a jolt of new energy. She quickly tossed her clothes aside before crawling up the large bed. The hybrid wondered where Emily retrieved the sudden confidence. The blonde flipped their positions, now straddling the very aroused, very naked queen. It was Emily's turn to dip and connect their lips in a kiss. She tried to remind herself, despite her own excitement that it was for the greater good. For the first time, Emily's tongue explored Annabelle's mouth. Her taste lie honey against the blonde's tongue.

She unintentionally moaned into Annabelle's mouth as the woman's long arms snaked their way around her small waist, pulling her impossibly closer. Emily could feel the queen's arousal, firm and slick against the flesh of her center. It was the blonde's first-time taking charge, perhaps ever. And it boosted her ego to hear the queen's staggered breathing below her.

Annabelle's length sheathed her. Their breathing simultaneously hitched at the feel of each other. Emily felt almost overwhelmed in the position, but didn't back down. She leaned away from the woman, her hands finding the swell of her own breasts, massaging the flesh. The dark-haired woman's eyes were stormy now, her mouth ajar at the sight.

Her hands around Emily's waist lifted the woman ever so slightly, slow, deep thrusts inside her. Beads of sweat covered their skin as their bodies released an incredible amount of heat.

The teasing was almost too much for Annabelle, threatening to send her over the edge as she watched the blonde's face contort in pleasure as she'd rode through an orgasm.

The queen drew Emily back down to her chest, basking in their closeness. Skin slapped against skin, the blonde's moans beside Annabelle's ear stirred something in her. The woman's lips nipped at Annabelle's earlobe and the thrusts became desperate, her own pleasure reaching its peak.

"Fuck," She lay breathless below Emily, genuinely exhausted now. The feeling of coming undone inside Emily was one she could get used to.

It didn't take long for Annabelle to fall asleep after their activities had ended. Emily lay awake beside the beast, her eyes never leaving the clock that hung over the door. At midnight, she slowly rolled away from the woman, holding her breath as she slipped a dress over her shoulders and tiptoed out the room.

The blonde made her way to the spot she'd met John earlier that night and the man leaned against the wall already waiting.

"Hey," she greeted, "Thanks for coming."

John examined the woman, her hair wild, lips swollen pink. He decided not to ask any questions, simply nodding in response.

"I've overheard servants talk about there being a library? I was hoping you'd show it to me?"

"The only library is in the study, and that room is off limits." He pointed out. "Besides, how is a library going to help you with Annabelle?"

"There's bound to be books about her kind on those shelves. Weaknesses, abilities, any information that could prove useful."

The man snorted. "You plan to take down the queen all on your own blondie?"

"She killed my father John. My younger brother is missing, my mother is dead." Her voice grew softer with each word, the truth now sinking deeper than it had the day before. "What do I have to lose?"

"Can't argue with that." He took her hand, stroking it gently. It was probably meant to be comforting, but it caused a nauseating feeling in the pit of Emily's stomach.

The two entered the study, John gently closing the door behind them. He switched on a flashlight he'd brought on the mission and they scanned the walls lined with books.

"Do you even know what you're looking for?"

Emily's eyes continued to quickly read over the titles of the books. "I'll know it when I see it."

As if by magic, a book appeared on the wooden side table. Emily could almost swear that the table had been bare when they entered, but shrugged the strange thoughts away.

'Mythical Creatures' the title read. The blonde wasn't entirely sure what her plan was, she just knew that Annabelle couldn't continue to go around hurting people the way she did. She recalled Annabelle's blood ridden shirt she'd burnt only a few days ago and the blonde wondered if she'd done the same after killing her father. She would find a way to uncover the truth, no matter what it took.

The dark-haired woman rolled over in bed, muttering curses at the phone that dragged her away from deep slumber. She immediately noted the emptiness of the bed, Emily no longer lying beside her.

"Hello?" her gruff voice came out meaner than she'd planned.

"My Queen," the voice panted through the phone. "This is Miles, head guard in the Northern Circuit. We have a problem." the man sounded as though he'd been running a marathon.

Sitting up, "What's happening Miles?"

"The men—the guards, they've changed. They've turned against us."

"How many of them?"

"I counted eight. All of their strengths and senses have been heightened. We won't be able to fend them off for long."

"I'll be there with reinforcements as soon as possible." She was getting dressed now, boots, cargo pants and a t-shirt covered her figure.

Annabelle wanted to go looking for Emily, she wanted to drag her back to the room kicking and screaming for once again leaving the room. She'd been too nice, too kind, not her stern, abominable self and paid the price for it repeatedly. The young woman must think she was a joke, that her words meant nothing.

The queen willed herself to ignore the urge to overturn the castle in search of the blue-eyed bane of her existence. In the hallway, she heard voices approaching. She opened the door slightly, getting a good look at Emily and the servant boy rounding the corner.

"Same time tomorrow?" he chuckled.

"I'll let you know. I didn't think it would take this much time."

Annabelle was livid. Her claws were out instantaneously, scraping the wooden door as she yanked it open, startling the two in the hallway.

"I think you take my kindness for weakness Emily." Her voice was low, laced with venom. "And you boy," she pointed at John, "You should know better than to disobey my orders."

"I got thirsty," the blonde lied.

The conversation Annabelle overheard had nothing to do with water.

Annabelle wrapped a clawed arm around Emily, planting a kiss on her lips, eyes never leaving John's. "If I see you with the servant boy again, you'll have the pleasure of watching me rip his throat out."

Emily held her breath. Rip his throat out, just as she'd done to the woman's father. She gave an emotionless nod, insisting that it wouldn't happen again before slipping out of the hybrid's grasp stumbling into the room.

The servant backed himself against the wall as the queen angrily brushed past him. "Stay out of my fucking way if you know what's good for you." Her sneer echoed in the empty hallway.

***

Annabelle, Geoffrey and a few enforcers arrived in the North. She'd chosen four vampires and four wolves to accompany them, hoping that the even numbers would lessen the disdain the creatures had for each other. At first, she wanted to keep the recent events private, with just the members of the council and Victoria knowing about the strange events.

The new developments in the north made it impossible to withhold. There was a lot of traffic backed up, blocking their path to the scene. Annabelle got out of the car, choosing to run instead. She could hear the thudding of paws behind her, the men already took the form of wolves. Geoffrey managed to run in pace with her for the five minutes leading to the site of utter disaster.

There was a horrific battle on display on the side of the very busy street. It was easy to differentiate between the guards who were still in their right mind and the imposters. The sheer strength she'd seen was almost as powerful as her own.

"Stop this!" she captured their attention, becoming their target.

"We've been waiting for you Annabelle." A guard sneered, tossing Miles aside like a ragdoll.

The guard transformed into a wolf, leaping towards her. One of the enforcers appeared between them, teeth fiercely crushing the animal's bones between them. Annabelle's fangs were out, claws growing sharp.

A battle ensued, Annabelle quickly clawing and tearing flesh. Geoffrey beside her, mimicking her movements. All of the imposter guards bled black, just like Patricia had.

"These were no longer our men." Geoffrey noted, wiping his hands against the soiled shirt he wore.

Annabelle nodded, for once agreeing with the younger vampire. Miles finally staggered to his feet, clutching at his abdomen.

"Thanks for coming, I'd already lost three men." He brushed stray hairs from his forehead. "We were doing rounds, as usual and almost at the flip of a switch, they were completely different people."

The bodies melted away into nothingness, leaving black pools in their wake. Annabelle kneeled beside it, examining the substance. It had the same texture and thickness of blood, but smelled of rotting flesh. It was putrid.

Miles begun cackling wildly beside her, his eyes rolled over.

"You've grown weak, evil queen. The old you would have had this handled all on your own, in a matter of minutes." The voice was no longer his.

She rushed a few steps back from what used to be Miles. "Who are you?"

"Just a messenger." The eerie voice spoke. "By the way, how did Emily like that message I delivered yesterday? I can still see her puny father's face begging for his life."

Anger boiled over, hands found the man's neck, squeezing until his eyes bulged.

"You don't stand a chance against what is to come."

Her hands crushed his neck beneath her grasp, overcome with malice. The black liquid spilled over, leaving a limp body behind.

"So," Geoffrey began.

"Yep." She wiped her soiled hands on Miles' shirt.

"I'll call the witch hunter."

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.7K 19
I was only 6 when my escape pod separated me from my family. And before I knew it I was crash landing in Hells Planet aka Earth. That's what the huma...
130K 6K 27
Originally titled Blood Moon Left in the dark about her past or where she belonged, Kaliska life was about to get a whole lot dark and messier. N...
8.5K 485 20
Story Preview : Sklyar a basic girl and also a werewolf but everything changes when she meets the girls of her dreams while picking up the...
219K 9.1K 31
The war was horrible. Disgusting. My kind wiping out all humans from the face of the earth. We were known as monsters. Werewolves. Unnatural. A freak...