Imprisioned - A Nemma Fanfic

Da Randxmology

"Deal." It's not a normal day, or should I say night, and everybody could feel it. It was silent outside, all... Altro

Late that night
Planning the Night
Celebrate the Night
Burning the Night
Breaking the Night
Sleeping the Night
Drinking the Night Away
Doomed
Twisted
Taking Back the Night // Part One
Taking Back the Night // Part Two

Author's Note

447 7 3
Da Randxmology

Hey Guys, it's Merida here! So this book won't be starting until I finish "Simple Mistakes," which shouldn't be long from now, maybe two or three more chapters! I already have an idea of what it's gonna be about, and trust me, you're gonna love it!
Sadly, I have decided to end "Frozen Hearts," due to the fact that I had no inspiration left, and I thought that it didn't end too bad!
So buckle up guys, it's gonna get a bit wild!
I do not own any of the characters, or any of the italicized stuff! If I do know who it belongs to, I'll give credit! For example, TDRR belongs to Fresh and Cartoon Network, BTW!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

901K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...