My Abusive Mate

By celestial07

Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that... More

BEFORE YOU READ
My Abusive Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Read chapter 8 again! I added ending stuff with Lexi and Conner!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Uh oh
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 ~Epilogue

Chapter 35

8.4K 272 17
By celestial07

Brad has been giving me a lot of attention for the past couple of days. I didn't mind. It was really comforting. At the moment I was watching TV in his room eating popcorn. His bed was seriously comfortable. I snuggled more into his blankets when the door opened.

Brad walks in and sits down next to me. He gave me a quick kiss. "Mmm popcorn," he said. "Where is it?"

I slowly hid the popcorn under the covers. "No where..."

Seeing what I was doing he said, "Wow. I'm sharing my bed with you and your not willing to share the popcorn."

"This is food we're talking about!"

Brad went under the covers and over my legs to grab a handful of popcorn.

"Hey!" I exclaimed jokingly getting offended.

"I'm your mate," Brad said stubbornly.

"And this is my popcorn."

"Can popcorn give you this?" He kissed me again leaving me breathless.

"Yes," I joked.

He growled and kissed me deeply. He got on top of me causing the bowl of popcorn to fall to the floor.

"Brad!" I whined against his lips. He smirked and began kissing down my neck. He reached my mark and began sucking on it. I let out a moan and my hand go into Brad's hair. His lips find his way back to mine this time his tongue exploring my mouth. My hands slowly go down his back until I find the hem of his shirt. He quickly takes it off and kisses me again. With one hand I traced the outline of his chest while the other played with his hair. He groaned and ripped my shirt off. His lips came off mine to kiss down my jawline and down my chest and stomach. He pulled off the shorts I was wearing and kissed my underwear. I gave a small whimper at how much I wanted him right now. He chuckled and in one swift movement, he unbuckled my bra and threw it off. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Don't," he whispered. "Your beautiful."

He gave me a loving kiss and I didn't know what to say. He's seen me naked before but this time was different. This time he loved me.

I kissed the part of his neck that I was supposed to mark. Brad understanding what I was about to do braced himself for the slight pain he was about to feel. I bit down and he groaned.

I felt our connection become stronger. I could feel his emotions. It was like everything was intensified between us.

I smiled as I wanted this perfect moment to last forever.

sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 90.7K 52
[Read Disclaimer at the end of the description] Created by ElizabethClark9 PLEASE DON'T COPY! "No, I'm not your mate and I never ever will be I rejec...
1.2K 4 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...
519K 16.7K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
7.5K 365 16
I awoke to shuffling in my room. I looked over to my alarm clock. 2:47. The hell? The shuffling comes closer to my bed and I tense when I see a shado...