The Dominant Boss

By ihsuodiv

Just another love story, or is it? *EXCERPT* He slowly took a step forward, causing me to lean against the w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

IMPORTANT

1K 52 29
By ihsuodiv

IMPORTANT

If you had been reading this story before I took it down and republished it, please take note of the few things.

Seeing as I started writing this story when I was 15 (I'm 18 now), the plot was unrealistic and there were a lot of plot holes and even more mistakes. I took it down because I'm going to edit each chapter before uploading. A lot of changes have been made.

Christian Evans has become Avel Wright.

Elena Carter has become Nova Taylor.

Scott Evans -> Kenzo Evans.

The main idea of this plot has changed. They are no longer trapped in an underground parking. (This is so unrealistic I'm cringing.)

Anyways, I hope you'll like the revised version better.

Copyright

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I have tried to recreate events, locales and conversations from my memories of them. In order to maintain their anonymity in some instances I have changed the names of individuals and places, I may have changed some identifying characteristics and details such as physical properties, occupations and places of residence.

There will be hot and/or explicit scenes. So if you feel uncomfortable reading this type of book, then this is clearly not the book for you, I'm sorry.

Also I'm taking my time to make the characters get to know each other, so don't expect them to get together in the first two chapters. (Their love story will take time.)

Mistakes are unavoidable, and I'm writing this just for fun. I'll try my best to proofread but please don't be rude about the grammatical errors.

And now that all this is cleared, let's get right into the first chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.3K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
546K 34.1K 47
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.4M 79.4K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
322K 19.1K 44
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...