My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

happy endings?

22 0 0
By Connor4ever

(Harrys p.o.v)

''Hey niall'' i ay answering the phone ''hey harry, i just wanted to call and tell you that everything between zayn and i is okay'' he says. '' thats really good to hear niall'' i say and i hear him laugh and i smile.

''So what are you guys going to do today, it is your last day there?'' I ask him. '' we're going to go sight seeing and have a very romantic dinner and.....what ever comes next'' niall says and i laugh.

''I didnt need to know that much'' i say and niall giggles a little ''so how are my babies doing?'' He asks and i playfully roll my eyes ''they're doing great, i mean its liam we're talking about'' i say.

''How are you harry?'' He asks and i sigh looking around seeing if nathan is around. ''Not too good, but i bet louis is doing worse....i knew i shouldnt have said anything to him'' i say rubbing my face.

''Have you?....'' i look down at my wrist and sigh ''what do you think?'' I ask quietly. ''Im sorry niall, i really dont want to bring you down on your last day of vacation'' i say putting a smile on my face.

''Well call me if anything okay harry?'' He says ''okay niall'' i say ''oh! And we have a huge surprise to show every one when we get home'' niall says and i nod my head.

''Well i cant wait'' i say ''okay i have to go now, but ill text you before we get on our flight tomorrow'' he says. ''Okay bye niall'' i say and hang up and i put my phone in my pocket and i stand up and pull the sleeves down on louis- well my 'My Chemical Romance' sweater.

I walk down stairs and i see nathan and i smile and he walks over to me and kisses me. I kiss back, but once again there just isnt a spark anymore and its kind of getting to me now.

Now i would never cheat on him, i just want our spark back i knew i shouldnt of said anything to louis. Nathan pulls away and raises an eye brow to me ''are you okay?'' He asks and i just smile and nod ''yeah im fine'' i say.

Nathan grabs my wrist and i hiss and he pulls me into the back yard and we sit under the tree. ''Why are you doing this again, i thought you were getting better?'' Nathan asks and before i could say anything i start to burst out into tears.

'' im so sorry'' i cry and he pulls me into his lap and hold me and i cry into his shoulder. ''Why wont you tell me whats wrong?'' He asks and i just shake my head and look down.

''I want to stop but i just cant'' i say and he rubs his back, its not like im lieing to him im just not telling him the complete truth.

I look up and nathan fixes the pink flower crown on my head and he gives me a sad smile. '' why dont i go get your meds and some water, and maybe we can hang out here for a while?'' He says and i nod and he pecks my cheek and gets up and heads inside of the house.

I pull up my sleev and see that none of the cuts opened and i sigh in relief. I pull the sleeve back down and look up seeing nathan with a lot of stuff so i walk over to him and grab some things from him.

He lays a blanket down and i place down the radio and cds and we sit down. He hands me my meds and i take them with some water and i lay my head down on his lap and he messes with my curls as some ed sheeran pplays through the radio.

''This is relaxing'' i say looking up at him and he ssmiles ''try and go to sleep'' he says and i nod and close my eyes and fall asleep.

~~~~~~

I wake up in the bedroom cuddling into nathans side i look around and i see my flower crown on the tabel and i yawn
And i get up seeing its 12 in the after noon and i look over to nathan and hes staring up at me.

''Morning'' he says and i smile at him ''when did we get up here?'' I ask getting up. ''After you fell asleep'' he says and i nod ''thank you for bringing me back in'' i say and lean down and peck his lips.

''Hurry up nathan i dont want to late to louis' i miss my brother'' i say dragging him out the house and he laughs. ''Im comming im comming'' he says and we get into his car.

As were heading over to louis im just very jumpy ''babe calm down we're almost there'' he says and i sigh. '' i know but i just cant stop, im excited'' i say and i look at him and he rolls his eyes and i pout.

Once we finally get to the house i rush out the car and into the house. ''Where is he!?'' I ask and i see niall and i rush to him and hug him ''ive missed you so much'' i say and he laughs.

''So have i, but you're crushing me'' he says and i set him down and let go. ''Okay i feel the love'' zayn says and i walk over to him and hug him ''i missed you too zayn'' i say and he hugs me back ''same here styles'' he says and i pull away.

''So how was the trip?'' Luke asks and niall and zayn look at each other and smile.''it was amazing'' niall says and kisses zayn and i roll my eyes ''so what is your big surprise?'' Louis asks finally speaking up.

''Well we were thinking and....'' zayn says and niall smiles ''we're gonna move to paris, after the school year of course'' niall says and my smile fades away into a frown.

''W-what?'' I say and nialls smile fades ''arent you guys happy for us?'' Niall asks looking around. ''Of course we are'' louis says ''but, why?'' Liam asks ''cause its a amazing place where we think ethan and wyatt will love to grow up'' zayn says.

''We thought you all would be happy about this'' niall says loooking down. ''How can we be happy with you guys leaving us?'' Louis says and i see niall is about to cry and i look over to louis and glare at him.

''Dont you see you're upsetting him'' i say and louis looks to me and galres. ''Well sorry that im not okay with and upset with them just leaving us like this'' louis says glaring at me.

''Guys enough'' michael says ''no im not going to let louis make my little brother feellike shit for wanting to go live in paris'' i say and louis laughs.

''At least hes my real little brother'' louis says and the room goes silent. It takes everything i have not to break down in tears right now but i keep my gaurd.

''Thats even worse, you're doing it to your own little brother'' i say and push past him and go to the back yard. I sit down on the rocking bench and i wipe the tears rolling down my cheeks.

''Harry'' i look up and see luke and he walks over to me and sits down next to me. I hug him crying and he hugs back ''louis just going through it right now harry, he didnt know what he meant'' luke says.

I loook up to him and he sighs ''i havent seen you cry like this since the whole out of body experience thing'' luke says and i laugh a little. ''That was a weird thing'' i say and he smiles ''see there you go'' he says and i wipe my tears away.

''You know we havent hung out in a while'' luke says and i look up to him. ''I mean i moved in with you to hang out with you more but you moved out'' luke says and i sigh.

'' i did leave didnt i?'' I say and he nods '' im so sorry luke, ive just been.....i dont even know what ive been'' i say looking down. ''I know harry'' he says and i look up at him again.

'' hey why dont we go back inside, and just ignore louis okay, be happy that your brother is home and that we all can hang out'' luke says and i smile and nod and we both get up and walk inside.

Everyone looks back at me and i look a luke and he smiles and nods and i turn to everyone and smile walking into the living room. I sit down next to niall and luke sits next to me and i pat niall thigh.

''So where are you guys going to live in paris?'' I ask and he smiles ''my mum is going to let us live in the vacation house'' zayn says and i nod.

I look down and see a ring on nialls finger and i look up ''and you never told us about this'' i say holding up nialls hand. '' oh my, i guess we forgot about this'' niall says blushing putting his hand down.

''Oh wow just great'' louis says and walks away into the kitchen and i just pat nialls hand.''have you guys picked out a date or anything?'' Ashton asks '' i hope its not too soon'' liam says.

'' Not for a couple years'' zayn says and him and niall smile at each other. '' i wish both of my brothers would accept our descissions'' niall says.

''Dont worry he'll come around'' calum says and niall sighs ''i wouldnt be to sure'' niall mumbles. ''Hey babe'' i look over and see nathan walking over to us and i get up and hug him he sits down and i sit in his lap.

''Where were you?'' i ask ''i was in the bathroom'' he says wrapping his arms around my waist. ''So what did i miss?'' Nathan asks and we look around and i start to laugh.

~~~~~~

Hours go by of hanging out and its been a blast, but niall is still upset of louis and louis has been upstairs in his room ever since. ''Hey ill be back'' i say and i walk upstairs to louis room and i slowly open the door and see louis on his computer.

Hhes watching a bunch of video clips he took for the movie that are all edited together. ''I wish things could just go back to the way they were'' louis mumbles watching a clip of us laughing together.

''So do i'' i say and louis turns around and his eyes widen and he quickly turns off the screen. ''What are you doing here?'' Louis asks and he looks away from me.

''You know, niall is still really hurt about earlier'' i say and louis sighs. ''I know you dont like this, but louis this is their decision there is nothing we can really do about it'' i say.

'' but why didnt they ask us first'' loui says looking up and i smile and go and sit on his bed. ''Cause their two kids madly in love'' i say and louis smiles a little and shakes his head.

''Can you think of two kids who were madly in love and would do anything for each other?'' I ask him and he looks up at me. ''Yeah i can'' he says and he looks back down '' see they're just madly in love with each other and would do anything for each other'' i say and he looks back up at me.

''We should just be happy that they're happy'' i say and louis nods. ''You're right harry'' he says and he stands up and hugs me and i hug back.

He goes to pull awya but i pull him back down causing him to fall ontop of me. ''Im sorry'' i say and he laughs and looks down at me and i laugh a little before we both go silent and just look into each others eyes.

I dont know who made the first move but it happened and we start kissing. Louis grips onto my hips and I cup his cheeks bringing his head down even more if thats even possible.

I tilt my head making the kiss deeper and he runs his hands up and down my sides. I bring my hands down to him bum and squeeze it and bringa his hands up to my hair and tugs at it a little.

He slips his tongue in my mouth and I moan rubbing my hands against his back. " Harry?...." I quickly pull away and louis gets off of me and I sit up and see nathan.

"Nathan" I say but he just shakes his head walking away and I rush after him. " nathan im so sorry" I say and he rushes outside and I follow him and stop in the middle of the street.

" nathan please im sorry" I cry and he turns to me "I cant harry" he says getting in his car and drives off. I fall to my knees and start to cry "Harry" louis says and I shake my head "HARRY!" louis yells and I look up seeing a car.

Suddenly im getting pushed back and I see Louis getting hit by the car. "LOUIS!" I cry out and the driver rushes off but I cant worry about that now.

I crawl over to the broken louis and I start to cry as I get up and drag Louis to the front yard. I sit down and place his head on my lap "louis!?" I say and his eyes open a little and he looks up at me.

" I called a ambulance" zayn says and I nod and stoke louis cheek "h-harry?.." louis says and I nod letting tears roll down my cheek "I-its me" I say and louis smiles.

" why did you do it louis?" I ask and he lets out a painful laugh "I still would do anything for you" louis says in a whisper. "Gather everyone" he says and I nod "everyone louis wants you!" I yell and everyone gathers around us.

" I love e-every single.....o-one of you guys" louis says and he brings his arm up to my cheek. He brings my head down and gently kisses me and I lift my head up and he smiles.

"N-now I can d-die h-happy...." louis says and his eyes close and his body slumps against mine. "L-louis!?" I say shaking his but nothing and I check his breath "guys hes not breathing" I say panicking.

I do everything I can and nothing, I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up and see jay. "He's gone harry" she cries and I look down to louis "n-no he cant be" I say crying holding louis tightly to me.

~~~~~~

I sit there in the hospital room staring at louis lifeless body "harry its time" zayn says. I burst out into tears and he hugs me and I hug back "hes really gone" I cry and zayn rubs my back.

"I know harry I know" he cries back to me and I look at louis and cry harder. zayn brings me out of the hosptial room to the others and I walk over to jay and hug her " im so sorry" I cry and she rubs my back "shh its okay" she says.

I look out at the city and down to the floor below me "please dont do it" I look over and see louis as like a spirit. " I need to be with you louis, I love you so much" I say and louis grabs my hand.

"Let me go down with you then so you wont have to be alone" he says and I nod. I take a breath and I step off the building "I love you louis" I say and I close my eyes.

~~~~~

My eyes open wide and I snap up gasping and I look around "harry calm down" nathan says and I look at him. We're still in his bsck yard, its just like his it was before I went to sleep.

"Did you have a nightmare? " nathan asks and I nod burting out into tears and cling onto him crying into his shoulder. '' harry how bad was your nightmare?'' He says and i shake my head and cling onto him tighter.

''Its okay you dont have to tell me right now'' he says rubbing my back. '' but you will end up telling me though....right?'' He asks and i nod shoving my face more into his neck.

After about 30 minutes of crying i finanly calm dow, not managed to stop, but have calmed down. ''Harry please tell me about your dream, i want to know so i can help'' he says and i look up at him.

'' it felt so real nathan, it felt like it all really happened'' i say and he rubs his thumb against the top of my hand. ''You can tell me harry'' he says and i sigh and nod looking down '' i know i can, its just so hard to talk about'' i say.

'' okay so the dream started off with us waking up in the room and we go ready to go see niall and zayn cause they came back from their vacation'' i start off and look up to nathan.

'' well we go over there and niall tells us all that after school is over niall zayn and the twins were going to move to france and they were engaged and sure it was kind of upsetting to hear but we were all happy for them, well all of us but louis'' i say and nathan nods for me to continue.

''He wasnt happy and he said niall wasnt my real brother and he went upstairs and luke had to cheer me up and we were all hanging out in the living room and after a while niall was still upset so i went upstairs to louis room to talk some sense into him'' i say and break eye contact with nathan and i look down.

''When i walked in he was watching videos for the movie we were making about same sex relation ships and there were clips of him and i laughing'' i say and a small smile appears on my face.

''And well i was talking to him and i ended up convincing him that its okay about what zayn and niall were doing'' i say. ''I dont see how this was a nightmare harry'' nathan says and i let out a sad laugh ''just wait for it'' i say and i feel more tears flow out of my eyes.

''Then we hugged and he fell ontop of me, then we started to kiss'' i say and i look up seeing nathans confused face. '' we were kissing a-and i liked it, then you walked into the room and...'' i burst out crying again not wanting to remember but i know i have to finish telling it to nathan.

''And you ran out and i begged for you not to go and i followed you but you got into your car and left and i dropped down to my knees in the middle of the street and i didnt see a car comming'' i say and try to control my crying.

''Louis pushed me o-out of the way a-and......and he got hit!'' I cry out and i burst into tears again. Nathan rubs my back and i take a deep breath and i continue the story.

''And he was hurt really bad but he still had that smile on his face that i love so much, he made everyone gather around him and he tols us that he loves us so much and he kissed me and his last words were ''now i can die happy'' and he died there in my arms'' i say and i take another shaky breath.

''We went to a hospital to wrk everything else, but i love him too much and i couldnt let him go'' i say and look up at him. '' So i went to the roof and i held louis spirits hand and i jumped and i woke up'' i say and he wipes my tears.

''You're still in love with him arent you?'' he asks and i slowly nod. ''Im so sorry nathan, and please dont think that i never liked you cause i liked you so much but...'' i say and he nods.

'' I still had you though, i got to be with you and im very happy about that'' he says and gives me a bright smile and i smile back at him. ''We have been drifting away'' nathan says and i nod and he reaches up and fixes my flower crown.

''I want you to try to get him back harry, i mean you both love each other'' he says and i nod. ''D-do you think you can take me to go see him, to make sure hes actually okay'' i say shyly.

''Of course'' he says and we stand up and i go and put some shoes on and grab my phone. We get into the car and we drive off and i look over to nathan ''please dont hate me'' i say he laughs a little '' i could never hate you for this harry'' he says and i sigh in releif.

''Good i dont know what i would do if you hated me'' i say and smile a little but cant get rid of the feeling in my stomach, i need to see louis.

Nathan pulls up infront of louis house, its pouring rain outside and i look over to nathan. I lean over and press my lips against his and he cups my cheeks and kisses back and i feel tears roll down my face as i pull away.

'' im gonna miss what we had'' i say and he nods ''yeah me too'' he says and i smile. ''No go get your love, dont worry i'll find mine'' he says and i smile and nod and get out of the car and stare at the house and i look back to nathan and he gives me a thumbs up and i nod and turn back to the house.

Im already drenched by the rain and i walk over to the front door and i ring the door bell. I wait and flashes of the dream appear in my head and i feel more tears running down my cheeks.

The door opens and a sleepy liam is standing there and his eyes widen at the sight of me. ''Harry whats wrong? Are you okay?'' He asks letting me inside the house and he takes the jacket that i was wearing to protect my sweater.

''I need to see louis'' i say trying to wipe my tears ''harry whats wrong?'' He asks. ''Liam please!, i need to see him" i cry and he nods ''joseph go get louis please'' liam says and i see jospeh rushing up the stairs.

''Whats going on?'' Jay asks walking down the stairs along with fizzy and i see everyone walking into the living room. ''Whats going on harry?'' Luke asks and im about to talk when i hear a groan and i look up to the stairs.

''Will some one tell me why im being woken up at 2 in the morning?'' Louis says and i see him rubbing his eyes and i smile widley. ''Guys i- Harry?'' Louis says reaching the bottom of the stairs and i rush over to him and jump into his arms.

I catch him off guard but he catches me and i shove my face into his neck. I start to cry and he rubs my back ''hey whats wrong?'' He asks and i shake my head ''j-just hold me" i say and i feel him nod and i cry harder into his neck.

''Wanna go upstairs?'' He asks and i nod and he begins to walk upstairs and when we reach his room he closes his door with his foot and he stis down on the bed holding me in his lap.

''Dont worry harry i got you'' he whispers and i bite my lip trying to hold back the crying.''p-please dont l-leave m-me'' i say quietly and louis pulls me closer to him.

''Never''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
31.3K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...