Specially mixed #Wattys2014

Por Chandre1352

Bristina has never had anyone to rely on, she never had friends and her parents have always ignored her. Wha... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
CHapter 14
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Questions and Answers (ONE TIME ONLY)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
author's note
Chapter 31
READ!
Epilouge
Authors note
Author note

Chapter 15

67K 1.6K 114
Por Chandre1352

Hay guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!! I'M NOT RIGHTING A TEST TODAY!!!!! So I decided to spoil you guys with another chapter!!! :D It might be short though because I have a lot to learn x_x

ANYWHO!! Just enjoy it and thanks for reading guys!!! WE HAVE 8659 READS!!! THIS IS LIKE AMAZE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Enjoy :)

picture to the side is how Bristina looks, except she wears different clothes while being a fairy :)

*****

BRISTINA POV

After training in the gym, I quickly let casual clothes appear on my body with riding boots. I walked out the gym and went to the stables. I feel like riding for a while, before I tell Henry its time for that deal we made.

I walked in the stable and all the horses immediately looked at me and whinnied in greeting. I smiled and rolled my shoulders. They are so stiff... I haven't let my wings out in such a long time and I can feel the roll it’s taking on my back.

I looked around and whispered “My dear horses would you whinny if someone is coming?” They grunted in acceptance. I smiled and nodded my head in thanks. Then I let my wings out, you could here the popping of the bones being put in place. Once the beautiful wings were out, I fluttered them and sighed in satisfaction when my back felt normal again.

I flew towards Star, my favourite horse to ride. She is pure white with a caramel tail. She rides gently but fast, she is the fastest of all the horses and obeys without hesitation.

I went to her stable and quickly cleaned it out within 2 minutes. Then I buckled her up with a saddle and flew on. I let my wings retract and frowned, it feels so much better to let them out…

I kicked Star’s sides gently and she started to walk towards the stable door. Once we were outside I kicked her a little harder and she immediately started galloping. I smiled and laughed, I loved the wind in my hair, it felt amazing. We were running for about 10 minutes when I smelled a rouge.

I stiffened and whispered to Star “Go back to your stable” He grunted, I jumped off of Star with perfect grace and saw how she was galloping back towards the stable.

I hissed and let my fangs grow, I turned around and spoke “I know you are there, come out before I kill you for being here without permission.” I heard some leaves move and then out of the forest walked a familiar wolf. I immediately let my fangs retract, and looked at her with shock…

She turned back to human, and I started to cry. She joined my sobs with her own. I leaped and jumped on top of her. “Nay… I missed you so much!” We fell onto the ground and she chuckled, still crying.

“Bris! I thought I would never find you!” She hugged me tightly. “Look at you! Your even prettier with more muscle as well! Gosh.. you need to teach me girl…” I laughed and she immediately passed out. AGH! Why must my laugh make people faint…

I sighed and whispered “Cuttenay, wake up” She woke up and glared at me. “Bristina, please don’t tell me that was on purpose.” I chuckled “Nope, I laughed you fainted.” I shrugged as if it doesn’t matter.

She chuckled and then looked me in the eye, hot tears streamed down her face again, she engulfed me in another hug and I stroked her hair soothingly.

“Nay, what are you doing here?” She sniffed and wiped her hand over her face, in attempt to stop the tears, but new ones took the old ones places. “I missed you, and something happened…” I immediately stiffened.

I picked her up and transported to the cave where Crystállum was currently at. I transported outside though, I don’t want her to freak out because of a dragon.

She gasped and fell onto the ground breathing hard. “I see someone got new powers” She laughed, still breathing hard. I chuckled and helped her up.

Crystállum heard my voice and wanted to come out, I quickly said, not yet, I have a very good friend of mine here, she doesn’t know yet and will freak out. Just wait until I tell her ok? I heard him sigh softly, just soft enough for only my hearing to hear though.

“Nay it is safe to talk here. Now tell me why you looked for me.” She nodded and a look of pure sadness took over her face. She started to sob, I sat down and sat her on my lap like a mother trying to sooth her daughter and hummed, trying to calm her down.

“Bris… Something terrible happened at the pack.” I stiffened again but nodded, telling her to continue.

She sighed “It was a normal day, yesterday was warm and sunny and everyone was happy. Accept Mason though, he looks 10000000 times better now though I don’t know why… Anywho, he was gone when it happened. It was yesterday night, everything was calm. When suddenly the Alpha spoke into our minds telling us that we must prepare for battle because rouges were attacking. Mason, he blocked everyone out of his mind though, so no one could talk to him… All the normal people and children with pregnant people hurried into the underground tunnels for safety. All the fighters ran to a clearing and waited for the rouges. I gosh Bris there were so many rouges…” She started sobbing again, I brushed my hand over her hair and hummed, soothing her again.

She sniffed and continued “Everyone was fighting, there were blood everywhere, since people from a pack are stronger than rouges we won but… Alpha… H-h-he died in the end. We thought it was over and he howled in victory when one rouge came out of the trees from behind and killed him. We quickly killed the rouge but our Alpha died… Mason felt the bond brake though and quickly called a pack meeting before it was to late. Everyone was sobbing and mourning our dead Alpha… Mason immediately took Alpha and saved the pack, I took Beta, but then afterwards he summoned me and told me to find you. He told me that he needs you, because you will be Luna, he only needs you for a while until everything is normal again, but he misses you and can’t keep the pack under control without the help of his Luna. His mother died when the Alpha died, because their bond was so deep she just couldn’t live without him. Mason is so busy being the new Alpha that he doesn’t even have time to mourn his parents Bris… We lost some of our best fighters that day, we lost about 40 fighters.”

My Mason… My sweet Mason… Oh my gosh he needs me… I looked at Nay with tears in my eyes. “Nay, I will transport you back, tell him I’ll be there in a day.” She nods and I quickly hug her. “Watch him for me Nay, I’ll be there soon.” I transport her and quickly tell the vines to move.

Crystállum is pacing around inside the cave, when he heard me come in he looked at me. He grows so damn fast! His already twice as tall as me and very, very long. Bris what shall we do? I sighed and rubbed a hand against my face I will do my revenge today, then we will go and complete our training at the pack. Mason needs me there, so we could just as well train to. And then after everything is clear then we can go to the world of the mixers. Ok?

He nods his head and gives me a toothy grin.  Go get ‘em Bris. I nod and hug his neck. Then I transport back to the Assassins. I shilled towards Henry’s office and barged in. I hissed when I saw he had some brown brunette girl on the table with him all over her. She moaned when he plunged his disgusting tongue in her mouth.

I growled, I don’t have time for this! He looked up when the house shook from my small growl. He looked at me with wide eyes. He quickly got off of the brunette, she glared at me and huffed in irritation. “What do you want slut? His mine! Go bother someone else, right Henry?” She purred his name and I almost gagged.

Henry looked at her and tried to tell her to stop speaking before I kill her or something. At least he is clever, I hissed again and to this she stood up and tried to slap me I grabbed her wrist faster than the speed of light. I let Safire take over. My eyes turned turquoise and silver, Safire immediately broke her wrist. She screamed in pain and tried to pull her hand away she screamed “You Bi*ch!!! Let go of my wrist! You Freaking broke it!!!!!!”

Safire didn’t like her tone and quickly took her other wrist and broke it in half. She gasped and started crying from the pain. She tried to kick me, when she landed the blow it kind of tickled. She crumpled to the ground, her leg broke when she tried to kick me.

I looked at Henry and he was staring at me with wide frightened eyes. Safire growled and stomped onto her other leg, braking it as well. The girl’s eyes started to droop, and quickly she fell unconscious. Safire huffed in satisfaction and retracted into my mind.

I chuckled darkly at the crumpled lump on the ground. “You really should teach respect to your toys Henry, to bad she was here on the day that I just really didn’t have time to play. She got it easy.” His eyes widened a fraction, I chuckled.

My face turned serious quickly and he noticed, he nodded towards the chair in front of his desk and I took it while he sat in his chair. “What is it Bristina?” I sighed and smirked.

“You need a new second in command, and you have to make sure he or she does her job.” He looked confused so I sighed “I’m leaving Henry, it’s time you did your part of the deal and help me find the hunters.” He sighed in frustration.

“Why are you leaving?” I made my face emotionless “Something came up, and you have nothing to give me, I am master at everything, its physically impossible for me to get better at something. I want my revenge, I know I’m ready. And you have to help me because of the deal.” He sighed again and nodded.

“Who do you request must take your place Bristina?” I smiled immediately “Easy, Angela must.” He choked on his own spit, and I smirked in amusement.

“A-a-angela? But why? She can’t fight.” I laughed “I taught her myself, she is better than most of the dumbasses out there, and she is a powerful witch as well. You need her.”

He nodded his head in understanding. “You seek the hunters location am I correct?” I nod and he typed on his computer. I waited for 10 minutes patiently, he finally smiled.

“East border of the Secret Willow pack. They were spotted there a day ago, unpacking and making a camp.

I nodded my thanks and smiled sadly at him “Bye H” He returned my sad smiled “Bye. Thanks for helping while you were here” He waved and I nodded again.

I transported towards the kitchen and smiled when I saw Angela running around trying to find the flour. I chuckled and she turned to me. “Bris have you seen the flour? I have to make a chocolate cake! It’s Peter’s birthday tomorrow!”

I chuckled and walked gracefully towards the fridge. I opened it and found the flour on the bottom shelf. I gave it to Angela and she quickly said thank you and started mixing ingredients. I sighed sadly and said “Angela, I’m leaving” She stopped with what she was doing and turned to me with a look of disbelief and sadness.

“What? Why?” I sighed again and told her the whole chat I had with Henry. She nodded in understanding but one sob broke free and then the tears flew from her eyes like a waterfall. She jumped on me and hugged me tightly. “I’ll see you soon Angela” She gave me a sad smile and nodded.

I put her down and thought… I want to give her something… I told her to wait, I quickly transported into my room and sat on my bed. Then I whispered ‘My dear ocean, if you hear me, can I get help from the sea shell again please?’ (A.N Remember in Chapter 9 She had a dream of the ocean and sea shell? She is talking about that sea shell :) )

I waited for 10 seconds, when a bright white light appeared before my eyes as well as the sounds of waves hitting the beach, the beautiful sea shell was floating in front of me. I took the seashell and whispered ‘Sea shell, I want to give my friend a parting gift. Something to protect her as well. Do you have anything I may be able to give her?’

The Sea shell started to crack just like when I got my necklace and ankle bracelet. It opened and inside was a amulet. It was silver and the amulet was dark blue, around the amulet was silver as well. I took it and smiled.

‘Thank you sea shell, thank you my dear ocean, I will come and visit soon. Until next time.’ The sea shell disappeared as well as the relaxing sound of the ocean’s waves. I sighed and shilled back towards Angela.

She saw me and smiled sadly. I frowned and touched my own necklace and said ‘Will she be able to take it off?’ There came mist and the voice spoke from the necklace just like before. ‘She won’t, only you will be able to take it off and give it to someone else. The Amulet is made so that if there is serious danger, you will be notified. It also puts a magical shield around the person carrying it. So only people the amulet knows won’t hurt her will be able to touch her.’ I nodded and the mist fade.

I looked and Angela and smiled, I showed her  the amulet and a look of awe came over her features. I smiled kindly and said “Angela, this is a magic amulet, once you put it on, you won’t be able to take it off except for me. If you are in serious danger and the amulet senses you need me then I will be notified. If someone can’t touch you, then he is evil and you must stay away from the person, because the amulet won’t let anything or anyone touch you if it would hurt you or put your life in danger. Understand?”

She nodded and smiled. I put the amulet around her neck and it glowed a bright blue when it touched her skin. She gasped, then the light was gone as if it was never there. She touched the amulet with her finger tips and smiled “It’s lovely thank you Bris.” I smiled and hugged her.

“Be safe Angela, danger is in your future, use the amulet well.” She nodded and before she could say anything, I already transported towards the Hunters.

When I got there, I sensed about 25 hunters. 7 were in their tents sleeping or doing whatever, 5 were patrolling, and the rest were around the camp fire. Someone walked out of one the tent’s. He had dark brown hair with pitch black eyes. He was well built and quiet tall.

He said “Stop drinking you faggots! We must be ready to invade the stupid mutts tomorrow and you can’t have a hangover!” The hunters quickly stopped drinking and just talked and laughed.

A evil smirk appeared on my lips, I want to play weak, then when they least expect it, I would attack. I purposefully made it look like I tripped while trying to run away, so that they would hear, 2 of the patrollers came and caught me.

One guy with dirty blond hair smirked, pools of lust and desire were in his eyes. “well, well, well what would a pretty thing like you be doing all alone out here?” I pretended to look panicked and scared, the other guy with dark red hair smirked.

“Look the poor beauty is shaking”  He took a hold of my arm and dragged me to the camp fire. The dark red haired guy said “Looky here guys! We found a beauty sneaking around carelessly.” Everyone chuckled and looked me up and down, they all had lust and desire swirling in their eyes.

The leader came out again with the rest that was in the tents. They all smiled evilly, the leader said. “Ok, guys back down, you all can have a turn. But you know the rules, I go first.” Everyone groaned but reluctantly handed me over to him.

He was kind of handsome, I pretended to struggle and get away, this was actually getting sort of fun. I tried hard to hide my smirk, luckily it worked, and instead I put on a scared face.

The guy smirked evilly at me and took my right arm, yanking me towards him. He took his other arm and squeezed my butt. I bit on my tongue not to growl, I really hate being touched. Then I started kissing my neck with sloppy big open mouthed kisses.

I gagged and acted as if I couldn’t get away. Then he stopped and pulled me towards the big tent. He zipped the tent up and turned towards me.

He smirked and started to unbuckle his pants. This time I had the evil glint in my eyes. I smirked and trailed my fingers over his now exposed chest. He groaned at my touch, I kissed his chest once then trailed sweet short kisses up to his ear and whispered “What do you want?” I purred into his ear. I moaned again. I better hurry up, he’s making me sick.

“You” He whispered out of breath. I trailed my hands down and played with the hem of his boxer’s. I saw immediately what his reaction was when there was an obvious budge forming in his boxer’s I laughed and sharpened one nail. I trailed it over his chest and drew a lot of blood. He groaned in pain I whispered “to bad your going to be dead then? Huh?” He looked confused, but before he could do anything, I brought my arms up in a flash and broke his neck.

He fell onto the ground in one heap. I felt really sick. I’m NEVER going to do that again unless necessary. I kicked the lump out of my way and opened the tent. I walked out and some guy smirked “Great that wasn’t to long, now it’s my turn with you.

I smirked and swiftly broke his neck as well without a sound. Then I walked casually towards the fire where everyone was waiting. When they saw me the dirty blond haired guy stood up “Where’s Rex?” I shrugged “Dead” They gasped

“What do you mean dead?” They looked suspicious I laughed evilly “I killed him and your leader. Easy pray actually. This was fun! Now… Who’s next?” I purred the last part.

Everyone got their weapons ready and charged, I yawned to their complete astonishment and shilled towards the first ten, braking their necks in one second. They fell towards the ground and the other 13 looked shocked. “What did you do!” I laughed “I killed them what else?”

They looked shocked again and charged. This time I summoned lightning and hit 8 of them, leaving them to roast while there were 5 left. I walked casually over the dead bodies and came face to face with the horrified ones of my next victim’s. I looked at three and left the dark red haired guy and the dirty blond haired guy alive while I imagined the worst pain for the other three.

They screamed and thrashed for 3 seconds, then they were silent, dead as they can be. I smirked at the last to, the 2 patrollers. And whispered “Do you feel bad for capturing me now? It’s your fault, if you let me go, you all would still be alive you know.”

They looked horrified then I shrugged “Never mind, I still would’ve killed you, I wanted to kill you guys for the past few months. Although I did expect more of a challenge though.” I shrugged again and paralyzed the dark red haired guy while I pierced the dirty blonde’s neck with my fangs, taking greedy gulps of his sweet blood. When he was drained, I let his lifeless body fall towards the ground in a heap.

I turned to the last one and saw he was shaking even though he can’t move, I saw absolute fear in his eyes. I smiled softly “I’ll make it quick I promise” Don’t judge! I feel bad for the poor guy! He nodded, I quickly pushed my fangs into his neck, instead of pain, I gave him pleasure. He sighed and moaned from the pleasure my bite was giving him. After draining him I smiled.

My revenge was over. I got my revenge for my parents death. I imagined myself as a wolf and felt the familiar shift and crack of my bones. In exactly a second I was a large big black wolf. I stretched and whispered into the wind ‘Nature, use the bodies for you roots, take it I give it as a gift. Enjoy’ The trees roots came and pulled the bodies into the ground using them as compos. I gave the trees a wolfish smile and leaped towards the woods.

I haven’t gone for a run in such a long time! It felt amazing with the wind going threw my fur, I was going so fast that only someone like me and dragons would be able to see me. I zipped towards the border of the pack’s territory and once I was over it I felt home, I haven’t been here in a really long time! I broke into the clearing where the pack house was 2 minutes later, while for a normal wolf it would’ve taken an hour.

Like I said, I’m a really big wolf, like MASSIVE, I’m a lot bigger than any other Alpha plus I’m female! SO I wasn’t surprised that when I broke into the clearing everyone started freaking out about the gigantic wolf. Mason immediately stormed out of the pack house, looking around trying to find the problem.

When his eyes settled on me, the biggest smile broke on his face, I was on top of him in a second. We both fell to the ground and he chuckled. I gave him a wolfish grin and wagged my tail. I was even bigger than Mason… gosh I’m huge… Suddenly I heard a chores of growls, aimed towards me. Probably because I jumped their Alpha.

Safire didn’t like getting disrespected so she growled even louder than them all together, it wasn’t our loudest growl but to them it was massive. The ground shook and the trees swayed while the pack house swayed as well.

They all stopped growling immediately and submitted towards me. I huffed in satisfaction and licked Mason across the face, I shocked everyone around and Mason just smiled. I got off of him and changed back to human, making sure to have clothes. I let a black skinny jean appear with a black knee high boots and a black tank top with a leather jacket. I let my hair cascade down my back and put in a black pin on the side so that the hair won’t fall into my face. I didn’t bother with make up since I know It looks like I already had it don’t my a professional.

Everyone gasped when they saw me. I smirked, but then my eyes locked with Mason’s. His beautiful eyes held me in place, I smiled longingly at him, and he didn’t miss a heartbeat because before I could blink, he had me in his arms kissing my face everywhere.

I sighed and hummed in approval, he growled in approval of my way of handling it. This felt amazing, there were sparks everywhere, my face felt on fire and I smiled the whole time. This is where I belong, in Mason’s arms. Gosh I missed him…

*****

SURPRISE!! :D

I hope you guys liked the chapter! It’s quiet long so I’m happy with it!

And she FINALLY got revenge! Although its sad about what happened to the old Alpha though… At least she’s there to help now right? :p :D

Thanks for all the suggestions and comments on the previous chapter! I decided to let her visit the pack, and I put in a twist! I hope you liked it :D And some of you comments are so sweet! Thank you so much!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! Study hard :) I’ll update on Saturday like usual :)

Bye guys!

Love you all!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Chandre’xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43 0 18
How do people find each other? Do they instantly become soulmates? Kallie Richards hasn't been lucky in love, she never been in love, laughed at and...
145K 4.1K 54
[BOOK 1: THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES] Published: [05/03/2017] Completed: [22/09/2017] HIGHEST RANKINGS: #2 in Assassin [04/12/2018] #19 in Anime [24/11/201...
16.8K 302 46
Completed on (1/29/20) Highest ranking: #1 on kingdomofmagic Hi I'm Mavis Vermilion who is known as the first master of fairy tail and owns the thre...
30K 1.1K 39
"Don't worry Luce, I'll find you later. I promise..." . . . After having a traumatic experience as a child, Lucy forgets her friendship with Natsu an...