Seventeen One Shot

By -bluetaoreune

HELLO I'm Nara the request are close. More

The8
woozi
Mingyu feat. Wonwoo
Woozi
Jeonghan
Really sorry...
dear readers I'm really sorry
I got dared to do this...
Vernon
Vernon
Hoshi
S.coups
S.coups
S.coups
Woozi
Wonwoo
Woozi
Important to those who requested
Hoshi
Request are once again OPEN!
Woozi
Requester must read
Vernon
Woozi
New Book!!!
IMPORTANT!!!
Mingyu
Jun
I got tagged again! yeah!
S.coups
Mingyu
Woozi
Notice
Notice 2 super important!

Jun

5.1K 121 8
By -bluetaoreune

It's been a long time, request by @infinite_LxD hope you like it.

____________________________________

Seohyun pov...

"Seohyun ah." Jun said as he place his head on my shoulder. While I, I'm scrolling down my phone.

"Hmmm?" I ask, still not looking at him.

"Stop with the phone, and please spend some time with your boyfriend huh?" Here he goes again, doing agyo to me. But it doesn't work though.

I look at him and smile sweetly at him. But the word that came out of my mouth is evil to him. "No." After saying that I look back at my phone again.

He quickly move away from my shoulder and place his hand on his chest. Acting like he's hurt.

"You're so evil seohyun ah..."he said but I didn't even react a bit."fine."

That make me worried a bit. Is he angry or else he wouldn't give up this easy.

"Let's play a game." I look at him, glad that he's not angry.

"What game?" I ask, raising my brow. Only to see him smirk.

"Pillow fight." I almost drop my jaw when I heard that. Pillow fight? Are we three years old or something?

"Jun...no... We're not little kids anymore..." I said, continue with my phone. But a pair of hand quickly snatch it away from me.

"Hey Jun! Give it back!" Trying to make myself serious but only to find out I'm smiling when I said that.

Jun raised his hand up high so that I couldn't take it. No matter how hard I try I still couldn't get my phone back.

"Not unless you promise to play that game with me. If you win I'll give back the phone to you. But if you lose..." He stop and smirk again. I look at him and realise that we're really close that I can even hear his hot breath.

"If I lose...?" I wonder what are he thinking about. Well you can't blame me, It's because of the stupid smirk that's way I'm worried.

"You'll get punish of crouse. But I won't tell you... Not yet..." He move his face very close to you, just when the lips is about to touch. He move away.

You rolled your eyes because of the stupid pillow fight.

"Let's start shall we?" He said as he grabbed a pillow that is on the bed a while ago.

I didn't even have the time to take a pillow and he start attacking me with the pillow.

"Yah! Jun! I didn't even have a pillow!" I shouted while trying my best to defend. But he just won't stop.

"Then you should be quick." Even though we sound angry or something but we're actually smiling and laughing. Maybe it sound childish, but It's fun.

I quickly take the pillow beside me and attack him. Yeah, beside me. So we're on the bed right now. I hit him very hard and suddenly

"Ah!" He shouted and drop the pillow and covers his cheek. Oh dear, did I hit him too hard?

I quickly drop the pillow also and run my hand to his.

"Are you okay? Oh no, Jun ah I'm sorry. Does it hurt..." I doesn't have the time to finish because Jun suddenly pinned me down on the bed.

He's now on top of me. Oh dear, my heart is beating crazily. Our face is super close. We breath heavily because of the fight.

"I won." He said in a husky voice.
He look at me deeply in the eyes and then to my lips.

"As I said, you have to be punished." Still using the husky and sexy voice.

I look at him and laughed a bit. "And what will it be?" I ask in a tease voice. I'm so sorry, but I'm just playful as always.

"What do you wish it to be?" He said and leans closer to me. Still keeping his eyes on my lips. I know what he's thinking about.

"I don't know..." I struggle off the hands that is still pinning on me. I put my hand on his neck and pulled him closer to me. Way to close  that I can even feel his hot breath

"Ok then...punishment one..." He slowly lean in and pressed his lips on mine. I pulled his neck and deepens the kiss.

After...who know how longs for the kiss. We finally pulled out and take our breath. We're now sitting on the bed, no longer in the pinning position.

"Hah...it didn't seems like a punishment to you huh?" He laughed and I frowned my brow.

"What does that suppost to mean?" After hearing that he crawls closer to me. And brushed his nose with mine.

"You enjoy it." He said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him away.

"No I didn't."I lied, how can I not be. He's my boyfriend but he always spend his time on his job. So I tried to ignore him but end up...haha...like this.

"Ok then! Punishment two!" He suddenly stand up and clap his hand together and shouted. Punishment two? There is still punishment two?!

"And trust me, you won't like this." He said and smirk again. He pulled me up from the bed and pushed me to my changing room. "Go and get change, we're going to the Seventeen dorm!" He said and clapped his hand.

Wait what? Seventeen dorm?! Why are we going to there?

"Why are we going to there?" I popped my head out of the door frame and ask. Only to be pushed back in by Jun.

"Because of the punishment. You have to do it at there." Okay... I'm kindda worried now. What will he want me to do.

I listen to him and change my clothes.

Time skip...

We arrived at the seventeen dorm...and...the place look...scary...

The boys are running around the dorm like crazy. And they are talking really loud like they scare no one can hear them. And the dorm is a mess, the clothes...which I think It's dirty...is all around the living room.

"Uhm... So why am I here?" I pulled Jun sleeves and asked.

He look at me and there's a evil grin on his face.

Why do i have a bad feeling about this...

"As I said, you won't like the punishment. You have to clean this place." What?! I have to what?! The feeling is never wrong huh...?

"But Jun..." I been cut off by the other members calling me.

"Oh hi seohyun! How are you!" Seungkwan said, running to you with the others members behind him.

"Hello seohyun, long time no see!" Hoshi shouted and shake your hand.

I laugh by seeing how they react. They are so adorable.

"Hey hey, hand off." Jun said as he smack hoshi hand away from me. Aish...this kid...

"Aigoo you're too overprotective jun ah." He said, and I only laugh at them. Jun glare at me but in a playful way.

"You're not here to play sweetheart. You're here to clean." He smile evily at me and push me to the bathroom to take the mop and other stuff.

He give me a apron but when I'm about to take it, he smack my hand away.

"Eyy, turn around."

"Why?"

He didn't answer instead of turning me around by himself.

He help me to put on the apron but he didn't let go after tying the apron. He wrapped his hand around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. A sweet back hug in the bathroom. Haha. Jun ah. Jun ah...

"I still love you even if I make you do all these. And that is all you have to know. I love you. I love you so much seohyun."

____________________________________

My mind!!!!! Geez...my thirteen years old mind... Haha nvm. Well you requested it to be long so I added a bunch of stupid stuff in it. I hope you like it. I try my best to make it like the way you requested it. Cute and hot(is it?). And did I did it? Comment please. Well I hope you like it even though I added a bunch of stuff. I love you guys so much! Vote and comment thank you!

-byun Nara-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 73 17
requests are open<3 (reposed from tumblr)
56.5K 1K 31
(02/01/16) - (04/07/17) Editing: (04/29/18) - (_ _/_ _/_ _) If you don't like it, then don't read it. Thanks
5.5K 52 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
22.3K 482 18
Ended: 8/12/17 maybe will continue this book one day