The Underworld's Moon

By thunderheart15

**This is a BoyxBoy story that is unedited. It was written in 2009 and finished in around 2015. You've been w... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Please Read Note!
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
A/N: Sequel
A/N: Final Decision (2018)

Chapter Two

38.4K 743 243
By thunderheart15

                                                                     Change of Point Of View

                                                                            Days Gone by

                                                                           July 12, 2010

I gave a stretch when I noticed I’m at yet another auction house. I couldn’t find a slave that I would want to keep around and each one I met personally were useless. They would stutter and flinch away in fear. My devil! I don’t have enough patience to build back confidence in someone as well as earning their trust! I growled to myself in frustration and kicked a rock away from me.

The earth and trees in the Underworld are all dead. Rotten to the core like how spoiled I can be. Nothing lives here except demons, slaves we bring in, rare animals that no one has ever seen before and dead spirits. Trust me, we do have those but they are in the deeper and more off limits part of the Underworld. Creepy, huh? Yeah, I thought so too but I am use to this place. I am use to the criminals, the murder every day, abductions, rapes and so on that goes on in this messed up world.

Us royals? We barely have a strict hand on them but I’m planning on to. I will make sure I bring some kind of order here despite using some form to keep them down. I will use fear if I must or be kind to them at first. Anything to lessen the deaths in this dimension. Maybe it’ll become a safer place for everyone but I could only hope and dream so. Wasn’t that funny?

A demon of impatience, who has no conscious and was spoiled, wants peace and order in this fucked up world? I think that was funny and ironic. I shrugged the thought off as I moved forward again. The roads in this Underworld was all dirt and stone. So I’m getting my shoes all filthy each time I leave my castle and it was getting annoying really. Do these people have a brain? We should hurry up and evolve like those stupid mortals above us.

They are the true lucky ones. I always envied them since they live under what was known as a sky and know when it was day time or night. Here? Time was not judged and we wouldn’t know what time of day it was. All we could figure out was what month we are on and what day of the month including the year. That was all.

Again, my mind was shifting to unnecessary things. I hate that. I wonder if anyone does too? Well onto more important matters! I had finally reached this awful of a place called an auction. It looks like a nice place from the outside even though it looks like it was ready to fall down any minute and the doors are big for more than one person to go through. I stepped onto the stairs that creaked loudly to show how old it was and how strained it was also. I sighed and continued my way up and into the auction place.

Immediately there was a hallway that lead to an open door to an open space of chairs. I walked down the long hallway to the open space that was already crowded with people. I frowned a little and noticed the stage with it’s podium and speaker. I shook my head and took my seat more towards the middle so I would blend into the crowd without notice.

The upper world would be surprise to know that we do provide some creatures that were sentenced here like vampires, werewolves, evil witches or warlocks and so much more but that was only because they were banished to down here or grew up in this dark realm. Aren’t we lucky to have all the baddies in the world to live down here?

Ha Ha… No. That was not funny at all and we are so not lucky. That was why this world was such a chaotic place because we have all the baddies or misfortune down here and it just plainly sucks! I mean come on! Who in their right mind would try to make this realm so god damn awful? Are they nuts? I believe so or at least, one would think so.

I sighed and went over to one of the chairs after my small ranting in my little mental mind. Then it all began around noon time. The auction speaker came out and he began to introduce each slave to show them off then he would start the bidding. I didn’t pay much attention at all. They only called on numbers and talk really fast. Not very interesting and did not catch my attention. I was zoning out until something or, rather, someone caught my eye. I blinked and looked.

He was a slave because he wore rags with a bad haircut that didn’t fit that man at all. His hair was a greasy dark brown with dull brown eyes that seemed to spark an idea of defiance once awhile but it was gone in an instant. He was small compared to how tall I am and that says a lot. I am the shortest in my family yet I’m taller than this guy? That means that guy was smaller than me. Huh, that would be rare and it was staring at me in the face.

My gaze trailed up this small male to notice those men did well to hide any bruises he may have had and it would of displeased me to take notice of them. The collar around his neck told me what he was instantly since it was specific magic enforced silver. Which means this young guy here was a werewolf. So I do not understand why I must have this wolf-man under my custody but I had to. They were already auctioning him off because I was paying too much attention to my thoughts.

“Do I hear one thousand? No? One thousand and six hundred? Is that the last vote?” Called the very fast speaker.

I wanted to cut to the chase. No way I’m going to sit here and keep bidding against someone that was a commoner. “Half a million.” I called out calmly, standing up. I stared at the people around me evenly as they looked my direction in shock. They began to murmur about me and I could make out, ‘The Prince.’ I rolled my eyes.

“H-Half a million to the man over there. Is there any higher bids?” the speaker called out, almost hopeful. Maybe he was hoping to get a million tonight. I snorted. He wishes. But no one raised their hands to go against me. I smirked.

“Alright since there is no bidders, Sold to the Prince.” The speaker called, a little unhappy to know no one would try bidding higher than my price.

I rolled my eyes as I avoided eye contact with my product. I don’t believe slaves have any rights at all. There was always a reason why they put themselves in slavery but mostly because no one wanted them so they had no choice but make a living, right? I left my spot and headed towards the back way to get it. I shouldn’t be getting attach to something so easily so I shook it off. I went down some boring hallways that I will not bother to remember to describe and went to an open door. There they are.

“Hello, sir. Do you want a check up for the slave to make sure he’s pleasing enough for you?” The man asked me.

I looked at him flatly. “No. I just want him to go.”

“Okay sir but we cannot give him with the clothes--”

I threw some expensive coins at the man. “I’m sure that would be enough to let him keep them.” I said, rolling my eyes at the easy controlled man and told my new slave, “Come along now.” I began to walk forward, no need to check behind me to make sure he was following because I knew he would follow. Where else could he go? Back to that place? I don’t think so.

Sure enough, that mongrel follows me. It was going to be a long walk so might as well make some small chat. I glanced back at the strange product I bought today and he was staring down at the ground. I sighed. “Hey, Puppy. Do you have a name?” I asked in a bored tone.

He glanced up at me before continue to stare downwards. “Maybe.”

I instantly got annoyed. “Well? What’s your name?”

He looked nervous and looked away, avoiding eye contact. “Umm.. Well.. My name…”

“Spit it out!” I snarled.

He jumped a little. “Faolan!”

I got confused. “You better not be giving me a fake name. How do you even pronounce that?” I demanded out of him. I even stopped to turn to him and grabbed his shirt. He was definitely shorter than me by a foot or two.

“I-It’s my real name,” He stuttered, “and it’s pronounce as fa-lan.”

I let him go. “Huh. I thought slaves didn’t have names.” I retorted.

Faolan stared at me like I was nuts. “Of course some do!” He exclaimed. “Not everyone was born a slave, you-I mean my highness…” He began to look nervous at his sudden outburst and stared down.

I decided I was going to go easy on him for once. I shrugged it off. “Oh, okay. Well what does your name mean anyways?”

“Umm… It means small wolf…” Faolan mumbled to me.

“Fitting.” I accidentally spoke my thoughts out loud. I noticed he was staring at me and my face began to heat up. “Umm.. Well… I mean by that was… Ah… Let’s get going. We have a long walk.” I said quickly and swiftly turned around.

I walk in quick strides but when I realize Faolan had to jog to keep up with me, I began to slow down. I lowered my head a little to hide my burning face. How embarrassing! I couldn’t believe I spoke my thoughts out loud with him right there to hear it! I’m such an idiot! Ugh!

We did eventually reach my castle in the Underworld. Faolan gawked at it for the longest period of time before I began to drag him forward because I definitely did not want to yell at him to get a move on especially when I don’t want to wait. My castle was really huge, dark, looks like it’ll fall down any day or time and has this haunting look to it. Sounds so friendly doesn’t it? Oh! Let’s not forget the screams at night if someone was ever being tortured down in the worst place than anyone can imagine would be the dungeons.

Believe it or not, this castle was hundreds to over thousand years old. Okay, now a change of subject since architecture with history does not go well with my short attention span of a mind.

We do have some form of laws in the Underworld. A few of them were:

Thee shall not take another’s poverty unless they are dead and by permission of thee Lord.

Thee can kill for reason or not as long as thee does not shorten a population in the region.

Thee may question authority but thee shall be warn that thee could be punish for it.

Thee may try to kill a royal but beware that thee may face death or rule us all under stricter laws.

And so much more that it gets boring with a lot of “Thee” involved. Well, my point was that killing people was being allowed even for the stupidest things like someone was bored and decided to kill a pregnant woman. Was that sick, wrong and cruel? Yeah. Does anyone care here? Nope.

Anyways, I began to lead my new toy into my castle and finally turned to him. “Alright,” I began, “you will be working here as my personal servant for now on. If you act out in any way, it’ll be my job to put you back in your place. Punishments are harsh here so please refrain yourself of any misbehavior or escape attempts or even suicidal attempts. Oh, I almost forgot to mention not to try killing anyone either because that always ends up in disaster.”

I started to really look at him and felt myself admiring the flesh I could see. It was toned and well despite the dust on them. He’ll need a bath and it almost makes me wonder what he truly looks like after being cleaned. “You must take a bath. I’ll show you to the baths but before that, did I make myself clear to you?”

Faolan looked down and nodded. He seemed a little scared of the idea of a bath as well. I frowned in confusion. Well, I expect much since puppies don’t like baths, right? I shrugged it off.

“Alright then let’s get going.” I finally said before walking on with him following me ten paces back as a respectful distance. He made that a habit, I noted. It was probably a ten to twenty minute walk to get to one of the baths around here. I shall remind all, like I remind myself constantly, that this castle is huge.

I don’t pay attention to any details since I have no interest in architect in anyway so why should I pay attention what each room looks like? I don’t care what they look like. I stopped at the door of the bath. I turned to him.

“You must bathe yourself in there,” I began to tell him, “and if I find out that you didn’t bathe yourself then I’ll do it myself.” I added onto the sentence without thinking. I instantly regretted it as my face began to heat up at his shocked or maybe appalled expression he gave me. “O-Or I’ll se-send a servant to cl-clean you.” I stuttered in embarrassment and opened the door then pushed him into the bathroom before closing the door behind him and in front of me. What was up with me? Why did I have to say that out loud? I rubbed my hand against my forehead.

That was the most embarrassing thing I ever said in my life! I thought in mortification. I noticed a servant come by and instantly my face hardened to an expression I knew so well that I carry. The burning feeling on my cheeks ebbed and I threw on a smug smile. “Well, what are you staring for?” I asked, watching the servant who dared to interrupt my thoughts and watch me. “Get moving!” I snapped. “Get to work or I’ll make it a personal hell for you today!”

The servant instantly lowered her head and scurried by me as fast as she could. She nearly tripped over her own feet with her dress in the way. Probably didn’t help that she was carrying dishes either. Oh, well.

“Faster!” I yelled at her, which caused her to fall and catch the dishes before they hit the ground. She quickly got up and ran off. Yeah, I know, I’m such an ass but, dear Lord, it seems so great to be an asshole and almost King of the Underworld.

Then I remembered I was suppose to ask some servants to take care of Faolan. I let out a frustrated groan. Well, isn’t that great! I thought angrily as I stormed off to find a servant that could be nearly non-existent to my eyes. Now I got to find those bloody things to take care of that puppy. Just great.

I stopped again in the middle of the hallway. Wait, a minute. Why have I been calling that mongrel a puppy? I started walking again as my mind wondered. I mean, it’s not like that mongrel was adorable or anything! So why do I want to call him a puppy instead of a mutt? Is it because his eyes seem so soul deep… wide like begging puppy eyes… nice lips… Makes me wonder if he… Woah!

I shook my head sternly. There was no way in hell that I would like that pup--I mean mongrel! I began to laugh. Wait! I don’t have to like the mongrel because he’s my personal servant! I can do what I want with him at will. Why didn’t I think about that before? Of course, I don’t like that mongrel. I’m just experiencing some lust was all. That was all it was. Lust.

Oh, how much we all love lust! Right, upper world? Yeah, they know what I mean. Sometimes I think they can be more needy than we are because there was no way they are more lusty than we are.

Damn it! There I go again! I really need to stop getting off track here because that was the most useless thinking process ever. But it was not like I can help it either. I was born to have a short attention span and a short temper with some anger issues. Perhaps some other things too… Okay! Now onto what’s more important and that would be finding some lousy servants.

I walked forward again since I’ve forgotten if I was moving before or stopped again. I really need to stop thinking everywhere but I can’t help but be a demon. I sighed and searched for those servants. I noticed the door to the servant quarters.

Oh. I’ve forgotten that too. Well, obviously to find servants, one would go to their quarters of where they sleep and get ready. Duh. I’m starting to feel like a real blond now. No offense to any blonds out there! Hold on a minute, I don’t need to say that! I can be offensive as I want to be because I, the Prince of the Underworld, will be the next ruler and above everyone out there. Man, I feel so badass now.

I raised my hand to knock then stopped. I scowled. I don’t need to knock! I opened the door and barged right in. Some girls shrieked because they were either getting dress or undress and ran off. I wasn’t quite interested. Just as long as they have two legs was what I always say…

“I need a couple servants to help clean a really filthy servant.” I said, way too casually. “So someone step up or I’ll force someone to do the job.” I smiled smugly. “We wouldn’t want that, right?”

It was silent for a good ten seconds before a couple did step forward. Good thing too because I was ready to just pick for them. One was a little blond girl that looked at least eighteen and the other was a black haired girl who seemed like in her twenties. They looked very nervous too.

I gave them a look over and shrugged. “Alright, come with me.” I told them before I left the quarters and headed back where I came from in the first place.

The two girls following me in toll. They had to run to keep up with me since I had longer legs and I was walking faster than them. They had to catch up to me because there was no way in hell that I was going to slow down for them.

Again, it only took about ten to twenty minutes to get back to the bathing rooms that puppy stayed in. Shoot! I meant mongrel, not puppy! I will not soften to that mutt. I will not! I turned to the girls.

“He should be right in here.” I told them without interest. “See?”

I reached over and opened the door wide open. What I saw next made my eyes go wide like it was the most awesomeness thing out there.

__________________________________________

Author's Note:

Well? How do you guys like this story so far?

Do you guys don't mind the whole switch-a-roo on P.O.V? 'Cause I like Verin's & Faolan's P.O.V. but I do not know if anyone of you do. Lol.

I do apologize if Verin seems hard to read but like he keeps saying, his attention is short and he's a scatter brain. It's how I made him as and that's not going to change for awhile :) I hope I got him across as a spoiled brat XD

_nessiex3 made me a cover that I really like as well so I dedicate this chapter to her and that's the cover off the side there.

Anyways, Thank you for reading!

Fan, vote, comment, message or whatever you guys do! :D

Have a great day and a pleasant reading experience!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 40.7K 45
Humans didn't know vampires existed, yet they live among them just because they don't make themselves known doesn't mean they are not there. *** Onl...
46.3K 1.9K 16
~PLEASE NOTE THAT I MADE THIS BACK IN 2018 AND MY GRAMMER AND STORY TELLING IS UTTER GARBAGE I APOLOGIZE~ A boy. He's different from other people in...
9K 1K 66
First book in the 'JADED' series! ~"You taste..." He trailed off in the most seductive voice I had ever heard. His eyes opened and they were almost c...