Untangle Me - L.S (boyxboy)

By ohsolittlelou

Louis finds himself out of place in LA, unable to get at an itch that’s been bothering him for years. He supp... More

0. Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31. (Final Chapter)

Chapter 26.

1.2K 19 17
By ohsolittlelou

It burns, Harry's fingers are so big, bigger than Louis'. Even just one feels like a stretch, not even past the second knuckle yet. Harry moves it slow, trying to take Louis' mind away from the sharpness with the practised slide of his tongue against Louis' slit.

Louis wriggles his hips, trying to get him in further. He practically shouts Harry's name when he feels his knuckle against his rim, cold metal of his ring pressing against him.

Harry takes his mouth away from Louis' cock, still stroking slow with his hand. He's breathless, pupils blown when he looks up at Louis. "You feel fucking amazing."

Louis sucks in a sharp breath, his toes curling and fingers gripping at the sheet. "Keep going."

Harry nods at him, moving his finger slow in and out of Louis. Louis props himself up on his elbows to watch Harry work and it almost blows his mind. Harry's resting his cheek against the inside of Louis' thigh, watching every move he makes with a bitten lip. Louis can see him tracing the movement of his finger with his eyes, the way it slides inside of Louis' body.

"Another." Louis whimpers, unable to do much but just take what Harry gives him. Harry breathes in heavily, taking his finger out. When Louis feels it there again, it's accompanied by another digit, long and slender.

He sucks in a sharp breath, clenching his fists as Harry pushes in. It's a lot. He lets out a series of small moans, all shaky and high in his throat. It feels amazing but it still stings, a sharp sensation that he wants to get away from but wants to overpower him all at once.

Harry kisses over his thighs, sucking gently like he's trying to counteract the harshness he must know Louis is feeling.

Harry pushes further in with his two fingers, steady and slow and that's when it hits Louis. "Fuck," He calls out, back arching off the bed. Harry brings him back down with his hand wrapped around his hip, a smirk twitching at his lips.

"That feel good?" Harry asks him, all coy. Before Louis can reply, Harry rubs at the same spot again, nipping at Louis' sensitive skin.

"God, right there." Louis hisses, hips rolling up to Harry, body tingling all over. "So good."

"Yeah?" Harry responds, slamming his fingers back inside, brushing over that spot again. It makes Louis shiver, every nerve ending on his body feels exposed. Fuck this is only two fingers. This isn't even a fraction of what it'll feel like when Harry gets inside him properly. He wants it so badly.

Harry's picking up the pace now, fingering him fast and with purpose. He keeps switching the angle, curling his fingers then spreading them inside Louis, and shit does that feel incredible. "Harry," He moans, running his hands through his own hair and over his chest when Harry scissors his fingers inside him again, stretching him good. Louis head drops back, a low moan spilling from his lips when he feels Harry press another finger against his entrance. "Yeah," Louis chants, "Yeah," Harry shuffles upwards, taking Louis' cock back into his mouth, sucking at the head.

"Ah, Harry." Louis huffs, pulling at Harry's hair, needing something to ground him. The pleasure from Harry's mouth almost takes the pain away from his fingers, almost washes out that hot burn. Almost.

"You good?" Harry murmurs, taking his mouth away from Louis' cock to look up at him.

Louis exhales shakily. "Could say that."

Harry smirks at him, his cheeks flushed pink. He extends his body, leaning up to kiss Louis, keeping his fingers where they are. Louis sighs into the kiss, grabbing at the back of Harry's neck and pulling him in close, kissing him back hard and bruising.

Harry thrusts in again, new angle giving Louis a different sensation. He kicks his leg out, flailing when Harry curls his fingertips inside him, rubbing at that spot. Harry's rolling his own hips down steadily and Louis has to break the kiss, moaning into thin air when their cocks bump against each other.

Harry mouths at his neck, latching on and sucking a reddening bruise there whilst he slides his fingers into Louis' body, quickening his pace now. Louis feels him start to prod with his third, like a question. "Ready?" Harry asks him, breathing the word into his neck, raising goosebumps all up Louis' arms.

He rocks his hips down in response, like he's trying to draw Harry inside. "Yes," He hisses back. He's ready. Ready for a third finger. Ready for anything Harry wants to give him.

He hears the cap pop open on the lube again, Harry slicking up his fingers once more. Louis holds his breath, waiting for the feeling. Wants to feel full, wants Harry everywhere all at once. On his mouth, on his cock, inside him, all over him.

He throws his head back against the mattress when Harry presses in again, a high pitched whine leaving his lips. He tightens all the muscles in his body, clenching and flexing, trying to work through the stretch. It's delicious. Edging the line between too much and not nearly enough, pain and indescribable pleasure. He babbles senselessly, panting into Harry's mouth when he moves to kiss him through it.

Harry bites at Louis' bottom lip, drawing it between his teeth as he pushes his fingers inside. He tugs at it, only letting go when his fingers are drawn in down to the last knuckle. He holds himself still there, breathing heavily before connecting their lips again. This time Louis finds it in him to kiss back and it's slow and sweet and such a stark contrast to the way Harry's moving his fingers fast and hard inside Louis' now.

"Shit, Harry." Louis pants when Harry breaks the kiss, opting for mouthing down his chest instead. "So good." Is all he can manage to get out, those two words not even coming close to covering what he's feeling.

Harry looks up at him, drawing his fingers almost all the way out before slamming back in. Louis cries out, slinging his arm over his face as Harry starts to lick over his collarbones. He moves further down, craning his neck so he can suck Louis' nipple into his mouth.

Louis arches off the bed, overwhelmed at the sensation of Harry's mouth and fingers. He spreads his fingers inside Louis, stretching him open whilst flicking over his nipple with a pointed tongue. It's fucking intoxicating.

He feels so on edge, like his whole body is a live wire. Every where Harry touches him, sparks fly from. His free hand clutching at Louis' hip, then his thigh, over his ribcage and flattening against his stomach. His mouth, sucking at Louis' nipples, kissing over his sweat slick skin, licking past his lips. And his fingers, fuck, his fingers. It's so much, stretching him open and thrusting inside, rubbing over that place inside him over and over, relentless.

He doesn't even realise he's making sounds but Harry takes his fingers out, eyes looking up to Louis, searching. "You want it?"

Louis nods back, god does he want it. "Harry, please. I'm- fuck, I'm ready." He manages to get out, chest heaving.

Harry's mouth hangs open, eyes hooded and lips plump and red as he takes in Louis' words. His voice drops, deeper than Louis has ever heard it before. "How do you want it?"

Louis doesn't know, he doesn't know anything apart from Harry. Harry, Harry, Harry. "I don't know," He whimpers, feeble, voice shot.

Harry scoops Louis up in his arms, moving them so that Harry is sat on the mattress, Louis kneeling between his legs. He puts his hands on Louis' hips, holding him steady. "It'll be easier for you, like this." He pauses, meeting Louis' eye. "You, on top. Take me at your own pace, yeah?"

Louis feels himself shudder at Harry's words, twinge of nerves in his stomach as he looks down at Harry's hard length. It's a lot, he's so much. As turned on as he is, he still manages to let out a nervous giggle. "You're really big."

He watches Harry duck his head, dimples appearing in his cheeks. "Thanks."

Louis takes Harry into his hand, stroking his length slowly, toying with him. He preens at the way Harry sinks his teeth into his bottom lip, breath faltering. "Louis," He exhales, hips stuttering upwards.

Louis keeps stroking him, pulling his foreskin up over the head and back down, little whines escaping Harry's lips. He reaches for the condoms with his other hand, realises he's shaking when he tries to hold the packet steady to rip it open.

He does it with his teeth, tossing the packaging aside. "Shall I put it on you?" Louis asks, voice almost a whisper.

Harry nods his head, leaning back with his arms behind him. His voice goes quiet, a small smile creeping at the corners of his lips. "You're shaking."

Louis lets out a tiny laugh, watching the way his fingers shake as he reaches for Harry, condom pinched between them.

Harry holds out on arm, suspending it in the air. Louis watches Harry's fingers quiver, palm unsteady, outstretched in front of him. "It's okay, I am too." Harry whispers, stroking Louis' damp hair down over his forehead.

Louis wraps his fingers around Harry's base, steadying it there. Harry inhales sharply as he does it, not looking away from Louis. He rolls the condom on, watching in awe as it covers Harry up. When it's on completely, Louis pauses, wiping his sticky hand against his thigh.

He hitches himself up into Harry's lap, hovering on his knees. He takes Harry's face between his hands, cupping his jaw and kissing him, gentle. Harry's skin is hot under his touch, cheeks blushing red. He tastes of wine and marshmallows and everything Louis' ever wanted and more.

Harry moves apart from the kiss, reaching out to grab the lube again. He snaps it open, dripping a little over his cock before pouring some over his fingers, reaching below Louis. Louis lets him, sitting up on his knees and not managing to stop the quiet moan that falls from his lips when Harry smooths over his hole, spreading the lube with his lean fingers. Harry lets his fingers trail there, ghosts of his finger tips sending shockwaves up Louis' spine.

When he moves his hand away, he puts them on Louis' hips instead, holding him still. Louis leans back, steadying Harry's cock with a closed fist and there's not really anything much left to do than to lower himself onto Harry. He kisses the side of Harry's mouth, then his jaw, then his chin. Harry grips his waist with one hand, the other smoothing the hair down at the bottom of his neck.

"You're so beautiful, Lou." Harry whispers and Louis blushes like he hasn't just had three of Harry's fingers up his arse.

He breathes out, quivering and trying to get his composure back. He wriggles back on his knees, holding himself right over Harry's cock, steadying it in place with his fist wrapped around it.

Harry's holding him tight, can feel the pressure of his fingertips digging into him, can feel how much he wants this from that alone. With that in mind, Louis begins to lower himself down, choking on a breath when he feels Harry's tip nudge against his opening. He looks down at Harry, his eyebrows are furrowed together in concentration, lip drawn between his teeth as he tries to keep himself still.

Louis lowers himself, hissing air between his teeth, squeezing his hand against Harry's thigh as he feels himself take Harry in.

Harry gasps, bottom lip turning white with how hard he's biting down on it. "Oh my god." He chokes out, fingers twitching against Louis' hips. He takes one hand away, placing it on Louis' cock instead, jerking him slowly through the pain of the intrusion.

Louis' skin prickles, hairs standing up on end as he takes more of Harry, determined to sink all the way down. It feels incredible, Harry stretching him open, big hand dragging up and down his cock. He's overwhelmed, body tingling all over. He sits himself further down, letting out a gentle moan as Harry fills him up more.

"You're takin' it so well." Harry breathes, sliding his thumb over the head of Louis' cock. "You feel, ah, so fuckin' good."

Louis can barely get words out, brain overridden with pleasure. He's almost fully seated now, takes his hand away from where it's steadying Harry's cock in place, plants it on Harry's chest instead, giving himself better leverage. Louis sucks in a deep breath, letting his eyes fall shut before he sits himself the rest of the way down, Harry completely inside him now.

Harry's head shoots up, his eyes wide and mouth agape. "Fuck, Louis." He whines, his voice breaking. He squeezes Louis' base, jerking him off slowly. He presses his lips together, eyes dragging up Louis' body, in awe.

"I didn't know," Louis pants, chest heaving with laboured breaths, "Ah, I didn't know I could feel this, this fucking good." Nothing, nothing he could have ever imagined would even come close to how he feels right now. Harry inside him, connected in the most intimate way possible. He's so fucking full, Harry splitting him open like this. He stays still for a few more moments, just giving himself time to adjust, letting his body familiarise itself with how Harry feels inside him.

Harry's desperate to move, to rock his hips up into Louis, bounce him in his lap. Louis can tell by the way he's gripping at Louis' sides, how deep the breaths he takes are. With this in mind, Louis moves his hips, little motions back and forth like he's grinding on Harry's cock. Harry breathes Louis' name out, his stomach muscles jumping when Louis repeats the motion, revelling it the effect it has on Harry.

The burn is starting to fade away and in it's place comes absolute pleasure, all over body bliss. He doesn't think he's ever been so hard in his life, the pain taking nothing away from his erection. He starts to move properly now, fanning his palms over Harry's chest, sliding himself slowly up Harry's length before lowering himself back down. Harry squirms underneath him, hands running all over Louis' body, scratching at his sides and over the bottom of his back. He starts to stutter his hips upwards, the smallest thrusts, testing the waters. Louis chokes out a moan, meeting Harry halfway and seeing stars.

"That feel good?" Harry whispers, and it's not even like dirty talk. It's like he's asking because he genuinely wants to know. Wants to take care of Louis. Wants him to feel good.

"Fucking incredible." Louis pants back, quickening his pace just slightly, starting to get some kind of rhythm going. "Shit, Harry.So fucking good."

He throws his head back, moving faster now, more determined. He lets out little puffs on air with every downwards motion, swaying his hips slightly, trying to get that angle he feels like he's dreaming about. He gets slightly too eager, rising up too far, Harry's cock slipping out of him and leaving both of them fumbling and gasping for a breath.

"C'mere," Harry practically growls, before sitting up straight, enveloping Louis in his lap. "I've got you." He supports Louis weight with one arm, positioning his cock back at Louis' entrance with the other. "Yeah."

Louis bites his lip, little moans escaping as he sinks back down, fuck it feels even better than the first time. The friction is incredible, Harry just filling him so completely. It's like the brief moments he spent without Harry inside him were enough to make him miss it already.

He feels Harry's arms wrap around his waist, pulling him close and plastering their bodies together and it's so fucking hot. His cock drags over Harry's abs, leaving a sticky wet trail of pre come against his golden skin.

Harry's fucking him good now, bucking his hips up into Louis, steady and rhythmic and out of nowhere Louis feels it. Harry slams straight into his prostate and Louis whimpers out a high pitched moan, fingers digging into the broad expanse of Harry's back. "Right there," He shudders, "Fuck, Harry. Right there."

Louis has to jam his eyes shut, the rest of his body starting to shake as Harry keeps thrusting up into that spot, over and over, getting it right on each time. He feels Harry's long fingers at the back of his neck, tugging him down into an open mouthed kiss. It's messy and uncoordinated and their teeth keep knocking against each other, Louis whispering Harry's name over and over into his mouth.

Louis cups Harry's face, holding it tight between his palms, kissing him as purposefully as he can when he feels like his brain is seconds away from imploding. He keeps bouncing in Harry's lap, moaning into his mouth every other thrust, the sensation too overwhelming to keep hidden inside himself. Harry rocks his hips up in a particularly rough thrust and Louis can't help but throw his head back, whimpering shamelessly at the sensation.

"You're gorgeous." Harry whispers, attaching his lips to Louis' exposed column of neck. "You're fucking, god- unreal."

Louis keens, rolling his hips forward faster, knocking his cock against Harry's stomach. He shudders, quickening his pace and they're going at it so fast now. Harry thrusting up, one hand behind him on the mattress for leverage, whilst Louis slams down, trying to match the rhythm of his hips.

Harry slinks his hand down from Louis' waist, flattening it over his ass instead, eliciting a soft moan from Louis. He digs his fingers in, squeezing it tightly like he can't get enough. Louis feels the heat in his stomach soar when Harry slides his hand down further, fingers rubbing over the place where he's splitting Louis in two. He presses his pointer finger right against the skin of Louis' stretched rim, rubbing it purposefully. Louis huffs out a heavy breath, "Fuck," He whines, meeting Harry's eye. "That good? Ah, feeling yourself inside me?"

Harry responds with a hard thrust, his eyes rolling back and his breathing faltering. "God, yeah," He quivers, he takes his other hand, snaking it between their bodies, wrapping it around Louis' cock once more.

Louis grips Harry's shoulders, hands trembling as he tries to hold himself up. The muscles in his legs are starting to ache from bouncing himself up and he feels weak, like putty in Harry's hands. He's determined though, desperate to keep moving, show Harry he can do it. Make Harry proud.

He's starting to feel close now, Harry nailing his prostate almost every other thrust, his fist shooting up and down Louis' cock in time to the rhythm of his hips slamming into him. He doesn't want it to end, wants to hold on to this feeling forever.

He could do this over and over, have Harry all over him, touching him everywhere, absorbed by him. It's everything Louis has ever wanted. Yeah, it's the mind-blowing sex, the shivers that shoot up his spine and the way Harry makes him feel like he's on fire. The way Harry's so soft with him, so caring and tender, stroking his hair and dancing over his skin with his finger tips. Then the flick of a switch, hard and fast, relentless, just giving it to him.

But it's more than that, it's the boy he's watched blossom into this beautiful being who's falling apart beneath him now. The boy who's been his best friend, a stranger in the shadows, a guilty thought in the middle of the night. The boy the rest of the world tried to tear him apart from, the boy he wasn't even allowed to look at without second guessing himself. And here they are now, connected in the most intimate way possible and it's fucking perfect. How can this be wrong? Louis thinks. How can this be wrong when it's fireworks and shooting stars and it's love,fuck, it's love.

He moves his hands to Harry's jaw, holding his face still, meeting his eye. Harry doesn't blink, he looks at him with a light brighter than Louis' ever seen before shining right back at him. Harry rocks into him again, and Louis takes it, electricity shooting down his spine. He presses his forehead against Harry's, holding him steady as he rolls his hips down to meet Harry's thrust. He can feel hot tears tickle at the corners of his eyes and he blinks them away, rubbing circles into Harry's cheekbones with his thumbs.

"Harry," He whines, using all the energy he can muster to bear down onto Harry's cock, letting out a silent sob when it slams into his prostate once again.

He tilts his head forward, connecting their lips, Harry moaning straight into the kiss. Louis' hands run through Harry's hair, not pulling, just feeling as he kisses him. Their lips slide past each other, almost lazily like they have all the time in the world and Louis supposes they do.

He's so, so overwhelmed. Harry squeezes him tight, pulling Louis in impossibly closer to him, not an inch of empty space between them and that's what does it. The way they fit together seamlessly. They line up exactly, two puzzle pieces. They're perfect. This is them, together and it's incredible. It's not shameful, it's not wrong, it's fucking perfect. Louis breaks the kiss, pressing his forehead against Harry's again, he sucks in a deep breath, fingers cramping at how hard they're gripping onto Harry.

"I love you," Louis breathes out, voice almost a whisper, "God, fuck, I love you."

He feels Harry's hands come to grab at the back of his neck, pulling him down and connecting their lips. This time Harry kisses him hard, open mouthed and full of want. He licks into his mouth, tasting him all over and Louis feels like he's about the pass out with the way Harry's thrusts are matching the pace of his kiss.

He keeps his mouth against Louis' and for a few moments Louis thinks he's still trying to kiss him, little movements of his mouth. That's before he realises Harry's whispering against his lips, a chant of "I love you's" pressed into the plush pink of Louis' mouth.

He's so close now, cock rubbing between their bodies, Harry hitting his prostate practically every thrust. He's shaking, fingers quivering when he moves to stroke over Harry's arms that are holding him in place. Without meaning to, Louis finds himself digging his thumb into Harry's ship tattoo, anchoring himself there.

"Harry, I'm close." Louis whispers, breathing into Harry's ear. They haven't even been going at it for that long, but it's just so much. Louis is so hard and so overwhelmed and he doesn't want it to end but he feels like he's a live wire ready to explode any minute now.

Harry responds by letting out a shaky breath, "Let me." He murmurs before gripping Louis' waist, twisting them around and laying Louis back against the mattress, keeping them connected so that he's on top. Harry grabs at Louis' calves, pulling them up. "Over my shoulders." Harry tells him, planting his hands either side of Louis' head. Louis complies, using all the energy he can find to hook his legs up over Harry's shoulders. Harry leans in to kiss his lips, just once, lower body still. "Yeah?"

Louis shudders, brushing Harry's hair back out of his face. "Fuck me."

Harry smashes their mouths together, slamming into Louis and it's something completely different from this angle. It's so fucking deep, Harry making him feel so full that his entire body tingles with it, thighs shaking and heart racing. Harry's thrusts push him up the mattress in little fractions, each more powerful than the last. He's almost gasping for air now, breath coming out choked and raspy, whimpers and shaky moans leaving his lips with each second that passes.

Harry buries his face in Louis' neck, sucking and kissing and licking as he folds Louis up beneath him, pressing him into the mattress. He's starting to lose his rhythm slightly, his breathing erratic and he's being almost as loud as Louis is, babbling nonsensically and moaning low in his throat. He switches from fast and hard, moving to slow and so deep. Fucks into Louis like his life depends on it, rutting his hips down and hitting Louis' prostate right on, over and over, relentless.

"Fuck, keep going." Louis whines, thumbs pressing bruises into Harry's biceps. "Please, Harry." He's so fucking close now, each rock of Harry's hips almost sending him over the edge. His hairs stand on end, goosebumps all over body and each last muscle flexing and spasming.

Harry hitches his legs up further, literally folding Louis in half, deepening the angle even more and pounding into him harder, deeper, faster. They're both panting, hot sweat slick skin sticking to each other. The smell of sex and sweat and the outdoors and each other combined in an intoxicating mix that overrides Louis' senses. Harry's kissing him and he almost doesn't register it, too far gone to do anything but moan into his mouth.

Harry takes a hold of Louis' cock and Louis almost screams, legs kicking out and fingers clenching around Harry as he strokes him, thumb sliding over his slit.

Every move Harry makes is punctuated by a short, sharp "ah" that comes high in Louis' throat. He digs his ankles into Harry's back like he's trying to get him impossibly deeper inside.

"Harry, please, fuck," Louis whines, not even sure what he's asking for, no other words capable of forming in his mind.

"Yeah, Lou." Harry whimpers back, ramming into Louis, his fist working over his cock so fast it's a blur. Louis can feel it building inside him, that white hot heat thats bubbling up in his stomach, rising up his spine and clouding his mind. He's shaking, legs and arms quivering. His eyes are watering and he can feel himself tensing up all over, tension in his muscles about to snap like a rubber band.

"Shit, Harry, oh my god." Louis cries out just as it happens. The band snaps, shockwaves ricocheting through his entire body. It hits him in waves, each more powerful than the last, every last inch of his form shaking and burning up. He feels himself release, ropes of come hitting his chest, Harry's chest, Harry's hand. It doesn't stop there either, his mind goes blank and his vision blacks out, just completely overcome with pleasure. It feels like it goes on forever, each second more intense than the previous. Harry just keeps fucking him through it, milking Louis' orgasm for all it's worth. He clings onto Harry, fingers clutching all over his arms, his back, anywhere Louis can reach.

Before Louis knows whats happening, he feels Harry come apart above him, thrusts erratic and the most beautiful noises Louis has ever heard fall from his lips. Louis cups Harry's jaw, holding it with shaking fingers, bringing their lips together and kissing Harry with all he has left in him. Harry can't kiss back, just moans and pants into Louis' mouth as he comes, body shivering all over.

Louis smooths his hair out of his face, kissing him all over like he's trying to soothe him. Harry's body slows, moans reduced to whispered breaths and quiet murmurs of Louis' name. They stay there, just holding each other close, panting into each others mouths, foreheads plastered together. Louis' legs ache from being wrapped around Harry's back but he doesn't want to let go, could stay in this moment forever. With a heavy breath, he unhooks his legs from around Harry's back, letting them fall to either side of Harry, one last choked moan leaving his lips as he feels Harry slip out of him.

Harry lets himself flop onto Louis, just collapses on his chest, almost winding him. "Bloody hell," Louis lets out, adjusting his weight, body feeling like nothing but a shaky shell, so exhausted and worn out. Harry's like a dead weight, his chest heaving and muscles twitching and he rolls onto his side, pupils blown and skin sweating.

Louis kisses his face, the salty skin of his neck and the dampness of his hair. He's glowing. "Lets get this off you." Louis breathes out shakily, reaching down and taking the condom off. He ties it carefully and scrambles over to the tent zipper, chucking it outside, hoping no innocent woodland creatures cross paths with it.

"Fuck," He exhales, turning back to Harry who's laid on his back on the mattress, chest still heaving. Louis launches himself at Harry, wrapping his arms around him and holding him close. Harry's out of it, dazed expression and blown pupils dancing over Louis' face.

Louis smiles back at him softly, stroking his face with the back of his hand. "Are you alright?" He chuckles, kissing Harry's forehead.

Harry nods, reaching out to hold Louis' hand, connecting their fingers. "That was-" He breathes out, squeezing Louis' fingers, "The best sex of my life."

Louis chuckles, leaning in to kiss his lips softly. "Yeah, might have to agree with you there." He mumbles against Harry's lips.

Harry grins at him, trailing his fingers up and down Louis' spine, hand shaking as he strokes delicately. His voice is low as he speaks, sounds like he's swallowed sandpaper, "Seriously, Lou. I've never felt like that, ever. I can't explain it, it's just so fuckinggood with you."

Louis swallows, biting his lip as he looks at Harry. He looks so vulnerable, so honest and open. His lips are swollen and his cheeks are flushed pink, hair sticking to his forehead and his eyes wider than Louis' has ever seen them before. "I love you so much." Louis blurts out, feeling tears prickle in the corner of his eyes. "I'm so in love with you Harry."

He sees Harry suck in a deep breath, all his features soft and searching as he swallows hard. "Louis, fuck." He stammers, blinking fast. "I love you. I love you so much. I can't- I can't tell you how much. How badly."

"I know," Louis whispers, stroking his hair back and placing a kiss on his cheekbone. "God, I know."

Harry turns into him, wrapping his arms around Louis' sides and holding him close, burying his face in Louis' neck. Louis giggles softly, running his fingers through Harry's damp hair. "That tickles."

"Sorry," Harry whispers against his skin, "I'm crying and it's embarrassing."

Louis chokes out a laugh, cupping Harry's chin and pulling his face up. "Harry," He coos, swiping at his damp eyes with his thumb, catching a tear. "Not embarrassing."

"Crying after sex is a bit embarrassing." Harry deadpans, sniffling and curling closer into Louis.

"Alright, maybe a bit." Louis laughs back, hugging him close and kissing over his hair. "But this is a special circumstance."

Harry lets out a laugh, stroking Louis' back. "Well we did just have sex in the middle of the woods."

Louis giggles, "Bit kinky that, innit?"

Harry snorts. "You've seen nothing yet."

*

They lie together lazily for a while, Harry wants to stay naked but the tent doesn't provide much heat so it's with disdain that they put clothes back on. They talk about everything and nothing, dragging their fingers over each others skin, touching softly. Louis tells Harry about all the new music he's been listening to lately, pulling up a few songs and playing them through his phone for Harry. He listens carefully to each one, taking them in and telling Louis his favourite parts when they're finished.

Sometimes they're silent, soaking each other in. Harry dips in and out of a gentle doze a few times, Louis listening to the way his breaths shallow and deepen, how his features contort like he's dreaming.

It's when Harry slips back into consciousness that Louis remembers his earlier plans. "Shall we sit outside for a bit?" He whispers to Harry, "Get a bit of fresh air?"

Harry nods at him, "Only if you cuddle me."

"Deal." Louis beams, unzipping the tent and crawling out. Harry joins him, sitting cross legged next to him. "Stay here a sec, gonna grab some stuff."

"Kay." Harry grins back at him, voice all floaty and light.

Louis grabs his bag from inside the tent, retrieving the set of tea lights and his lighter. When he stumbles back out, Harry's smirking at him. "Candles?"

"Yep." Louis retorts, "Sorting out those romantic vibes you were on about."

"I feel like multiple open flames in the middle of a forest isn't the safest thing in the world." Harry offers, shaking his head softly as Louis sets them up around them.

"You're probably right there, but I'm committed to this romance thing now."

Harry scoffs, "Starting a forest fire is definitely up there on the list of uh, top ten romantic date ideas."

Louis shoots him a playful glare, "There will be no forest fires. I'm a responsible adult and the situation is under control."

Harry rolls his eyes, laughing at Louis' words as he starts to light the tea lights one by one, using the torch on his phone to see in the dark that's settled in now. Harry watches him quietly, hugging his knees against his chest.

He lights the last one, small flame wavering slightly in the gentle breeze of the night. He stands up to admire his work and yeah, it's probably not the smartest idea ever, but it looks fantastic. Little bright lights on the ground that look like stars against the dark forest floor below, mirrored by the actual stars above them, twinkling in the night sky. But neither come close to the stars in Harry's eyes, shining bright at Louis when he looks down at him.

"It looks really pretty, actually." Harry says, reaching his hand out for Louis to grab as he pulls him down.

"Just like you." Louis quips back, slotting himself down next to Harry.

Harry ducks his head, dimpling. "Jeez, stop flirting with me." He winks, leaning his head against Louis' shoulder.

"Does having your cock in my arse count as flirting then?"

"Louis," Harry whines, playfully slapping his thigh.

"What date are we on now then? Is this like, what, our third?" Louis asks, counting on Harry's fingers.

"I think." Harry contemplates, "We're not very conventional."

Louis laughs, he feels his stomach flutter as he prepares himself for his next move. "Just, out of curiosity," He begins, biting his lip. "What date do people usually make it, erm...official? Generally speaking?"

Harry raises his eyebrows, pursing his lips to stop from smiling. "I think it's different for everyone, really. And like I said, we're not very conventional."

Louis smirks at him, "Who said anything about us? I'm just asking for a friend."

Harry pinches his thigh, "Right, well my advice for your friend would be that if it feels right, it probably is right. No matter how many dates they've been on."

Louis nods, storing away the information. "Sorted. I'll make sure to tell him that, then." Harry rolls his eyes, pouting at Louis.

"What?" Louis exasperates, trying his best not to laugh at Harry's impatient expression. He can't help but lean in and kiss the pout off Harry's lips, moving away only when he feels Harry smile back into the kiss.

He rests his hand against Harry's jaw, stroking softly with his thumb. He whispers softly, "Could I ask you a question?"

Harry just nods back, reflection of the burning candles sparkling in his eyes. Louis takes a deep breath, the look in Harry's eye calming his nerves. "Can I call you my boyfriend?"

Harry beams back at him, dimples deep as craters. He nods once slowly and then repeats the motion a million times. "Yes." He grins, "Yes, definitely." He places their mouths together again, kissing Louis all soft and chaste with no tongue. When he breaks apart he's still grinning and Louis is too, jaw almost aching from it.

"Boyfriend." Harry states, arms slung around Louis' neck.

"Boyfriend." Louis repeats, leaning in and kissing him again. Their teeth clatter together and it's all very uncoordinated, smiling too much to care.

He hears Harry mumble again his lips, it's hard to make out at first, but then he gets it. "I love you."

Louis leans back, breaking the kiss and linking their hands again. "I love you and you're my boyfriend."

Harry laughs, wrapping Louis up in his arms. "I'd have to agree with you there."

Louis lets himself go slack in Harry's hold, their sides pressed together and Harry scooping him up close. All he can see around him is twinkling light. The stars and the candles and the reflection of them in the lake. It's like a vacuum, a safe place that only houses him and Harry and the hints of another atmosphere peeking back at them.

"This is our thing, isn't it?" Louis asks, voice breaking the silence of the night.

"What'd'ya mean?" Harry replies, fingers tracing Louis' skin.

"Space, the stars. When we almost kissed at mine, you were showing me The Plough. Then we saw it again when we did kiss. And I can see it right now."

Harry lets out a quiet laugh, nodding slow. "I was wondering if you'd spot it."

Louis tilts his head up to peck Harry's chin. "I swear it's extra bright tonight."

Harry hums, his eyes glued to the constellation. "Yeah, I know what you mean."

"Space is mad, isn't it?" Louis responds, shaking his head up at the cosmos. "It looks so calm up there, like dead quiet."

Harry nods at him, "Do you ever think about how many different universes there could be? Like, there could be a million different versions of you out there."

"I know," Louis replies, "I think I like this version of me best though."

"Yeah?" Harry questions, squeezing his sides. "Why's that?"

"Cos this version of me's got you." Louis tells him simply, resting his head against Harry's shoulder.

Harry kisses the top of his head, smoothing his hair down. "I would have found you in any universe though."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.1K 13
So @Infinity_Larrie contacted me and asked if we could write a story together and this is the result. The plot of the story was her idea. We took tur...
63.5K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...
192K 4.7K 17
Louis had never wanted a relationship like this. Of course, he loved Harry - he loved the boy more than anything. And, at first, their relationship h...
820K 26.7K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...