Untangle Me - L.S (boyxboy)

By ohsolittlelou

Louis finds himself out of place in LA, unable to get at an itch that’s been bothering him for years. He supp... More

0. Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31. (Final Chapter)

Chapter 25.

972 17 5
By ohsolittlelou

Louis pulls Harry's bottom lip between his teeth, sinking them into the pink plumpness of it, pulling it out before letting go and jamming their mouths back together again. It's the fastest kiss they've shared, lips moving against each other like every second they spend apart is too long. Harry's hands run all over Louis, across his back, tangling in his hair, kneading at his ass. Louis grips Harry's bicep, holding it tight like it's anchoring him down. He feels Harry's warm fingertips dance up under his shirt, tracing over the line of his ribs and flattening against the small of his back. He tries to nod into the kiss, tries to encourage Harry to keep going, keep touching him like that.

He feels Harry's blunt nails scrape down his sides, stopping when they reach the hem of his shirt. Louis breathes in sharply when he feels Harry take the fabric between his fingertips, pulling it up slightly over Louis' back so that his stomach is exposed.

"Can I?" Harry whispers into Louis' mouth, edging the shirt up further.

"Yeah," Louis breathes, detaching his lips from Harry's and sitting himself up straight so Harry can tug it off him completely.

It goes still for a moment after Harry gets Louis' shirt off and throws it to the side. Louis' sitting upright on his knees above Harry, and it takes his breath away when he looks down and meets his eye. Harry's on his elbows, eyes glassy and bottom lip drawn between his teeth, he's just staring, watching Louis. Louis feels himself shudder at the way Harry looks at him, eyes dragging up his body and practically twinkling when they reach Louis'.

"Fuck." Harry exhales on a shaky breath before lurching upright to connect their lips again. He wraps his arms around Louis' waist, pulling him in impossibly close. Louis nudges himself up, sitting completely in Harry's lap. He feels on fire, squirming shirtless in Harry's lap whilst Harry is still fully clothed and kissing him like his life depends on it.

He decides to do something about that, moving his fingers down and rucking up Harry's shirt, lifting it up, not moving his mouth way from Harry's until the shirt reaches his armpits and there's no way to get it off without moving apart.

The sensation of skin against skin is overwhelming, the feeling of Harry's warm chest plastered against his almost too much to handle. Louis lets his head fall back, almost choking on a breath when Harry starts to mouth against the skin there. He leaves open mouth kisses all along the column on Louis' neck, stopping when he reaches the junction in his jaw and focusing his attention, biting down and sucking hard. Louis doesn't know when it happened but they've started to rock with each other, both their hips moving back and forth in unfocused motions.

He can feel arousal stir in his stomach, he's not hard yet but if this keeps going he'll get there in no time. It's only heightened when Harry moves his mouth from Louis' neck, kissing down it and mouthing over his collarbones. He digs his thumbs into Louis' hips as he leans back, hunching his back and reaching in to lick at Louis' nipples. Louis lets out a quiet whine, hands moving to grab at Harry's hair, keeping him close. Harry's tongue traces around one in a circle, little tentative licks over the nub that make Louis shiver. He arches his back, head lolling backwards when Harry starts to suck, sharp teeth nipping gently.

Louis can't handle it any more, he scoops up Harry's head in his hands, prizing it away from his chest and smashing their mouths together instead, tongues meeting before lips do. He holds Harry's face, tilts is upwards so he can give himself better access, get a deeper angle, create negative space. Harry's hands slip underneath him, cupping his ass, squeezing as they kiss. The rocking has become more conscious now, steady movements that ripple both of their bodies together. Louis can feel the hardening under Harry's joggers, feels it pressing into him when he rocks down into Harry's lap.

Louis swallows, spreading his palms flat against Harry's chest and pushing him backwards, lowering him down until he's flat on his back against the air mattress. Harry goes easily, lying back, letting his elbows give way until he's completely horizontal, Louis perched in his lap. Louis licks his lips, fanning out his palms and dragging them over Harry's chest. He's goes from the bottom up, smoothing over Harry's stomach, up against his ribcage and over his nipples, gaining a mewl of content from Harry when he does.

He works them back down, keeps going, their eyes locked together, Harry watching his every move. When Louis reaches the laurel leaves, he pauses, scratching them gently with his nails. Harry's looking up at him, his pupils blown. He nods his head, slowly and with his mouth lolled open.

Louis sucks in a heavy breath, cupping Harry's chin with one hand before ducking his head down and attaching their lips. It's hot. There's no other word for it, really. It's hot and heavy and Louis can't seem to stop the way his hips are rolling back and forth into Harry as their tongues flick past each other.

Without breaking the kiss, Louis takes his other hand away from Harry's laurels. He keeps it on his skin though, moving it slow and with purpose, down past the waistband on Harry's joggers.He feels it straight away, the heavy line of Harry's cock pressing against the material of his joggers. Harry's breathing stutters and Louis feels him shiver when Louis takes the tips of his fingers, stroking them against his bulge, teasing, barely there. Harry breaks the kiss, mouthing his mouth away to suck a sharp breath in, soft moan leaving his lips when Louis wraps his palm around Harry's cock through his joggers.

"Okay?" Louis murmurs, dragging his fist over the material, hand shaking as he feels Harry grow harder under his touch.

"Yeah," Harry breathes, squirming slightly under Louis' touch. "Just-" He exhales, his head dropping back as Louis starts to mouth over his neck. "Can you just-"

"Just what?" Louis mumbles against his neck, sucking softly whilst palming Harry's length in steady motions.

"Ah, can you-" He cuts off, losing his words when Louis curls his fingers, squeezing.

"What do you want?" Louis whispers, sultry.

"Zip the tent." Harry whines, head still lolled back.

Louis draws his eyebrows together, breaking away from Harry's neck, confused expression. "Zip the tent?" He repeats, questioning. "That a euphemism, or?"

Harry laughs breathlessly, flipping his head back forward and smirking. "No, I mean literally, can you zip the tent shut?"

Louis blinks back at him, palm still hovering over his cock. "Any particular reason why?"

"Well, just seems practical doesn't it? Don't want a racoon or something crawling in when we're...y'know."

Louis just widens his eyes, laugh spilling out of his throat. "I was trying to be all sexy and you were just thinking about racoons."

"You don't have to try to be sexy. And I was thinking about more than just racoons."

Louis quirks his eyebrows up, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck. "Mm, yeah? Like what?"

Harry purses his lips, looking upward like he's trying to recall a memory. "Oh, I don't know. Your mouth. Your hands." He hums, sliding his own hands down Louis' bare back. "Your arse."

Louis bites his lip, fingers playing with Harry's long hair that slips down over his neck. "Yeah?"

Harry's hands reach under Louis, cupping his ass. He squeezes, kneading the soft flesh there. Louis looses his breath completely when Harry spreads his cheeks through his joggers, almost lifting him off his lap.

"Yeah." Harry replies, looking back up at him through his eyelashes. Louis lurches forward, kissing him, because that seems like the solution to any situation. Harry keeps his hands on his ass they kiss, squeezing and kneading it like he can't get enough. Louis' leans forward, putting his hands on Harry's chest and pushing him back against the air mattress, clambering on top of him. Harry lets him, falling back all pliant, going wherever Louis takes him.

"Lou," Harry whispers against his mouth. "Tent zip."

Louis rolls his eyes, separating their mouths, leaving a series of quick pecks against Harry's lips before he sits up, moving off him. He wriggles to turn around, manoeuvre difficult in the cramped interior of the tent. He crawls over, zipping the entrance to the tent up, closing them in. His backpack sits next to the zipper and Louis remembers the trip he made to the convenience store, the condoms and lube he'd stuffed into the front pocket. He bites his lip, contemplating his next move. This is obviously going somewhere, but is it about to go that far? He doesn't want to freak Harry out by presenting him with condoms out of the blue.

His train of thought is interrupted by Harry clearing his throat behind him. "Um, while you're there..." He begins, propping himself up on his elbows to look at Louis, "In my bag. There's, um, there's...uh, well I brought some stuff just, like, incase-"

Louis' eyes widen, smirk spreading across his face as Harry fumbles. "What sorta stuff?" Louis toys, enjoying Harry's squirming just a little too much.

"Like, well... lube." Harry blurts out, "There's a packet of condoms too. But, we don't have to. If you're not ready, I just thought-"

Louis cuts him off by diving into his own bag, pulling out the strip of condoms he'd picked up at the shop and waving them around, watching Harry's eyes darken. "I brought some too." Louis confesses, smirking back at Harry. "Guess we're on the same wavelength?"

Louis laughs as Harry lets himself flop onto his back again, slinging an arm over his forehead. Louis opts for the lube in Harry's bag, it looks a lot fancier and easier to use, in a bottle rather than a bit of paper packaging.

He takes the condoms and lube, crawling back over to Harry, straddling his waist again. He sets them down on the floor next to the airbed, patting the ground. "I'll just leave these here."

Harry nods, placing his hands on Louis' waist and holding him steady. "Do you want to talk about it first?"

Louis shakes his head, smoothing his palms over Harry's stomach. "No." He states, rolling his hips, feeling Harry's cock press against his ass. "I want you to fuck me."

Harry shudders, hold tightening on Louis' hips, guiding them back and forth and Louis rocks steadily on top of him. "You've never-"

Louis swallows, fingers touching all over Harry's bare chest. "I know. But I trust you." He leans forward, caressing Harry's jaw with the pad of his thumb. "You'll take care of me."

Harry nods like he's in a trance, eyes dancing all over Louis' body. He slides his hands up from Louis' waist, over his back, tugging him down so their bodies are touching everywhere it's possible to be. Louis lets Harry kiss him as hard as he can for a few moments, biting at his lips and brushing their tongues past each other, hungry for it.

The atmosphere changes for a moment as they break apart from the kiss, Harry lying below Louis. He's looking up into his eyes, glance unfaltering and steady and it takes Louis' breath away when he looks back. Harry swipes his fingers through Louis' hair, brushing against his cheek with the back of his knuckles. "Louis," He breathes out, chest heaving. "God, I never thought I'd get to do this."

Louis looks down at him, his hand trembling as he swipes his thumb over Harry's bottom lip. "I want you so much." Is all he can manage to get out, hand slinking back down Harry's body, smoothing over the tattoo's, the one's he knows, the one's he doesn't. He curls his fingers around the waistband of Harry's joggers, feeling the hot skin of Harry's hips pressing into his knuckles.

"Yeah," Harry whispers, bucking his hips up, giving Louis better access. In a quick motion, Louis tugs them down over Harry's thighs, Harry using his own arm to pull them the rest of the way off.

"Jesus," Louis lets out, taking in Harry's body. He's rock hard by this point, cock bobbing obscenely against his hip. Harry doesn't give him much time to ogle before he reaches up and fiddles with Louis' waistband, shooting him a questioning look. Louis nods moving aside and letting Harry pull his joggers off. He throws them aside, next to his on the tent floor.

Harry crawls back on top of Louis, pushing him down gently against the mattress. Their lips sliding together, deliciously slow. Everything is amplified now that they're naked, every flick of tongue or nipping of teeth, hands roaming anywhere they can reach, shivers spiking up spines.

Louis' extends his arm, reaching down and wrapping his fingers around the base of Harry's cock. Harry keens, letting out a heavy breath and a low moan, jaw clenching. He buries his face in Louis' neck, sucking at the thin skin there whilst Louis' works his fist over Harry's shaft, dragging in steady motions.

Harry's lips leave Louis' neck and find his mouth instead. Louis' twists at the base of Harry's cock, pulling his foreskin up and then back down, slow paced then fast. Harry can't kiss him back properly, just moans into his mouth as Louis works him.

Harry breaks apart, pulling his hips away from Louis' hands. He pants, "M'not gonna last long if you keep going."

Louis nods, putting his hands on Harry's ass instead, smoothing his palms all over his cheeks, letting his fingers slip dangerously close to the place Louis is interested in touching the most.

He feels Harry start to slide down his body, dragging his mouth down over his torso, peppering kisses along Louis' skin. Louis arches his back up to Harry's touch, craving the feeling of Harry's wet lips and pointed tongue tracing teasing little strokes all over him.

Harry seems to pay special attention to Louis' stomach, kissing all over it. His hair falls against Louis' skin, tickling him, making the muscles in his belly twitch. Louis runs his fingers through it, brushing it back off Harry's face.

"Harry," He breathes, applying a slight pressure to Harry's head, encouraging him to move further south.

Harry looks up at him, maintains eye contact as he flicks his tongue out, all pointed and sharp. He keeps his eyes locked on Louis as he laps, just once at the tip of Louis' cock.

Louis arches his back up off the mattress, a high whine falling from his lips as Harry goes back to nibbling at his hipbones. Tease, Louis thinks, threading his fingers back through Harry's hair.

Harry wriggles further down the mattress, lying on his stomach now between Louis' legs. Involuntarily, Louis finds himself spreading them for Harry, his ankles digging in to the foamy material. God this is so intimate, he's never let anybody get this close to him before, nobody's had him spreading his legs like this, so on display. It doesn't even feel scary, no twang of embarrassment, not when it's Harry. Not when Harry's kissing all up the inside of Louis' thighs, Harry's hips stuttering back and forth like that act alone is turning him on so much he can't resist.

Harry nips his sharp teeth into the paper thin skin of Louis' inner thigh, it makes Louis pull away at first, not used to the sensation. Harry laps over the mark with his tongue, soothing it and drawing Louis right back in again, desperate for more. "Fuck, feels good." Louis sighs, running his hands through his own hair. "Nobody's ever, ah, done that before. Not there, anyway."

Harry doesn't respond, just noses further up Louis' thigh, and fuck he's getting near. Only a few centimetres between Harry's mouth and Louis' balls. Louis shivers with anticipation, desperate to feel Harry's tongue against his cock again.

"Gonna suck you off, yeah?" Harry mumbles, looking up at Louis from between his legs.

Louis just nods, bringing his hand down to stroke Harry's hair. "God, yeah."

Harry's long, lean fingers wrap around the base of Louis' cock and all he can do is sink his teeth into his bottom lip and let out a low whine. The breath is knocked out of him when he feels Harry's wet mouth against his tip, shudders when he slides past his lips, feeling his tongue dragging along the bottom.

Louis tightens his grip in Harry's hair, using his other hand to fist into the thin sheet covering the mattress. It spurs Harry on, taking more of Louis into his mouth. He bobs his head over the first few inches, using his hand to move slowly along the parts he doesn't have covered yet. He looks beautiful. His eyes are closed, not jammed shut, almost like he's resting. It's dark inside the tent, muffled sunlight not able to break though the interior, but he can still make out Harry. The way his back is bent over, the muscles in his big, broad shoulders flexing. His hair falls against Louis' pelvis, tickling his softly as he sucks with his mouth.

Harry hollows his cheeks, lips tight around Louis' cock like a vice. He moves down slow, sliding up fast and repeating the motion, making Louis' head spin. "Fucking hell, Harry." Louis mewls, bucking his hips up just the smallest fraction, thighs shaking when Harry takes him further. He moans and it comes out shaky and high pitched, too turned on the be embarrassed by it.

It's driving him mad, the thought of what's to come. Harry's stroking his thigh with his free hand, fingers getting ever closer to the inside of it. Louis adjusts his weight, turning his hips slightly, knocking Harry's hand further down, past his balls.

Harry looks up at him, pops his lips off the tip of Louis' cock. He looks him right in the eyes, trailing his fingers right down. Louis' stomach muscles jump when he feels Harry's finger tips just graze over his hole, barely even touching it. He hisses, arching his back when Harry repeats the motion, this time with more purpose.

"This what you want?" Harry whispers, mouth pressing against Louis' hip. Louis nods frantically, reaching a hand down to grip Harry's wrist, holding it there.

"Want you to hurry up." Louis huffs, leading Harry's hand back to where he needs it. Harry lets out a choked laugh, reaching with his free hand to grab the lube from where Louis' set it down. He keeps tracing over the sensitive skin with his other hand, ghosting over Louis' hole, raising goosebumps all over his body.

Louis hears him snap the lid open on the bottle, heart pounding in his chest as Harry takes his hand away, pouring a slick coating of lube over his fingers.

"Tell me if you want to stop." Harry murmurs before ducking back down. He holds Louis' ankle, hooking it over his shoulder, giving him better access. He wraps his dry hand around Louis' cock again, eliciting a gentle "ah," from Louis' lips. He laps at Louis' tip, neat figures of eight around his slit before sucking it in properly, slurping wetly at the head.

"Fuck, Har-" He begins, but he cuts himself off with a choke when he feels Harry's finger prod at his entrance, questioning.

Harry keeps sucking him, slow and steady, swirling his tongue. Louis squirms under his touch, sensory overload almost setting in. It's so much, Harry's mouth on his cock, fingers on one hand digging into his waist, the others slowly starting to push inside him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...
974K 34.7K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
30.5K 1.8K 10
Harry worked at a subway station, wasting his life, too scared to follow his dreams. Every Thursday a girl with beautiful blue eyes took the 3.18 tra...
157K 8K 20
@Lily_pad6472 asked me to write a story where Harry and Louis both are single parents and neighbors. After his wife passed away Louis took his three...