This can't be real... {Markip...

By HazzardHannah

I would like to say a huge thank you to @cakeiplier for helping with progressing the story This story contain... More

Chapter 1: Look at the random man- OMG ITS MARKIPLIER
Chapter 2: Teddy bear leg
Chapter 3: I'm so holy!
Chapter 4: MY VOICE IS SO HORRIBLE
Chapter 5: Ahhhhh... FRICK ME
Chapter 6: Sexy and I know it
Chapter 7: Yawn......yawwn....yaaawww- SHUT UP!
Chapter 8: Cuddles
Chapter 9: Awkward Lap Dance
Chapter 10: Grinding
Chapter 11: The fuck?
Chapter 12: Rude!
Chapter 13: Kewl band brah
Chapter 14: Dark sides.
Chapter 15: Finding something we shouldn't...
Chapter 16: (Warning: Sexual scenes)
Chapter 17: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Changer 18: JACK???
Chapter 19: Ow...
Chapter 20: "Like you..."
Chapter 21: Freddy...
Chapter 22: You're my heroes...
Chapter 23: WHY CHICA? WHYY?!?!?
Chapter 24: OH MY LORDY LORD
Chapter 25: Fight...Fight...Fight...
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28: Nude... ALMOST
Chapter 29: Sheeeshhhh...
Chapter 30: SHIT IS GETTING DARK IN MA BRAIN
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32: Dark?
Chapter 33: M-Mark?
Chapter 34: Night 7
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:

Chapter 26: OOOOHHH SHIET

83 1 31
By HazzardHannah

Its now 11:07am.

I'm sitting with Ness, Rachel and Chica. Its nice to be with girls for once.

"So, since my best friend is in the real world and I haven't had the chance to be 'girly' I would like to do that now." I cross my legs, my right over the left while hanging onto my knees with my hands.

"So, any crushes?" Chica giggles.

"Of course!" Ness and I both exclaim, highfiving eachother after.

"Yeah..." Rachel mumbles.

"I'll go first!" Chica exclaims. "We all say our opinions of each man. First Foxy, well we are technically going out so I love him. Bonnie, well he is a homosexual so I guess I don't really think about him too much. Freddy, well he is quite hot but after his change of attitude he is a douche at the moment. Felix, he's not bad but I've only just met him so I don't really know. Jack, he has a wimpy body-"

"Excuse me, he has plus one biceps." Ness chips in.

"Okay.... Uhhhh.... but damn I love his accent. Last but not least Mark, god is he one stud of a man! His body is so sculptured and perfect... and I can't believe he hasn't got a girlfriend, I would take that place in a heartbeat!"

'Bitch he's mine'

Calm down yandere side!

My heart feels as if its burning from jealousy while my stomach bubbles up. My eye twitches...

"Anyway, Hannah you go!" Chica beams and shakes her head as if she was exiting her imagination.

"Ugh well... Foxy, he's cute but not my type. Freddy, uhhh fuck no. Bonnie, he is adorable in the geek way. Felix is hot. Jack is way too adorable for his Irish self. Mark is..." I take a deep breath. " *cough* senpai *cough*" I giggle at my self.

"Anyway, what about you Rachel?" I smile, trying to change the subject since my face is hot and as red as a tomato.

"Well, everyone's good I guess... I don't know about the animatronics but damn, Felix, Mark and Jack are hot as fuck!" She exclaim-whispers, showing her exciting side a little. I laugh along with her. But the laughs turn into a polite smile when I realized she was also talking about Mark.

I swear to god I need to stop this, yandere is not a good thing in real life situations. There aren't katanas laying around on the floor...

Or is there? *looks around area* fuck...

"Well girls! All I can say is that they are ALL bangable!" Ness literally shouts, getting the attention of the whole room.

"You gals talking about opinions of us in a sexual way? Us too, but about you." Bonnie shouts.

"I wonder what they said about us..." I trail off, thinking about what they could be saying about us. "So Ness, you want to fuck an assaulter?"

Her face falls in realization.

"Shit."

Bonnie POV (OH LOOK AT THIS OBVIOUSLY NOT OBVIOUS TRANSITION)

"So, let's be manly and talk bout who ya' want ta' fuck!" Jack laughs but is quiet enough to not get the attention of the girls.

"Okay..." Felix trails off, sniggering after.

"Come on, you can't tell me that you wouldn't want to fuck one of those girls." Jack exclaims and everyone seems to shrug in agreement expect me.

"I mean, before I realized my sexuality I fucked Chica so I guess..." I state and get a look from Foxy. "Foxy, you do realize that Freddy has done her at least 10 times."

Foxy quickly turns to Freddy who shrugs with wide eyes.

"Come on, you didn't expect us 3 guys to not have sex with the only girl? We can't jack one out all the time, we need a living thing to... Release in!" Freddy proclaims, achieving a few disgusted grunts.

"How do you think I have felt over the last 8 years!" I moan.

"Oh shit, damn I feel sorry for you man." Felix sympathizes with me.

"Imagine not having sex for 8 years though..." Foxy mumbles.

"Anyway, I will go first and my personal favorite is-" Freddy starts but everyone interrupts him.

"We all know." We all say. He just crosses his arms in frustration.

"Anyway, Jack. Who do you like?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. He looks over to the group of girls and glances over them all.

"Well, I would be happy with any of them, except Chica because I don't know I would feel about having sex with a metallic duck. If I had to choose someone I liked... it has to be Ness." He honestly says. I nod my head in agreement.

"Feli-" I start but soon get interrupted my Mark.

"Felix, don't you have a girlfriend?" Mark raises an eyebrow and scratches his stubble.

"Yeah... I just. I mean, I can say who I think is hot and all but we don't know if we will ever get out of here and if I had to choose a girl I like, it would have to be Rachel." (A/N FOR THE CONTENT) Felix smiles kindly at us all.

"Foxy?" I shuffle in my spot a little and everyone else does the same, everyone ends up with their backs to the room and facing me as if I was about to tell them a story.

"Well, me' lass Chica obviously..." But he trails off a little at the end so I brush it off.

"Mark?" I ask. He blushes and looks down at his hands, I spot the girls creeping up behind everyone. Hannah is behind Mark; Chica is behind Foxy; Ness is behind Jack and Rachel is behind Felix.

"Wel-" Mark starts but Hannah hops onto his shoulders, and so do the other girls on everyone else. I laugh at their shocked faces as they pull the men over the edge by falling but Hannah manages to stay on as Mark wraps his arms around her legs, scared she might fall and hurt herself.

Mark stands up and begins running around the main room, I stand up myself to see the other girls. Chica and Foxy are kissing but Foxy looks a little off, like he doesn't want to be here. Felix, Rachel, Ness and Jack are laughing and joking around while Hannah screams of in the distance as Mark bends over, causing Hannah to almost fall off.

This is all so happy and fun but I soon look at Freddy who has a look of despair casting over his face.

I crawl over to him and sit next to him, leaning against the wall on the left side of the stage.

"Don't worry about it mate." I comfort him as I swing my arm around his shoulders. "I'm sure you'll find someone else."

As if on que, a giant puff of smoke forms.

"I thought you needed a few... friends." The deep voice known as Scott says.

After the cloud of smoke disappears two bodies stand up. They are both females, one looks like the... well... slutty version of Chica. She has too much make up; rosy cheeks and solid purple eyeshadow; a tank top that doesn't leave much to the imagination and really short shorts, If you thought Chica's where short you can throw that out of the window. The other girl has pure long white hair and a skaters dress with pink circles with white dolly shoes. Her make up is slightly less over used with slight red cheeks and bright red Taylor Swift lips. One of her eyes is pure black while the other is luminous yellow, but not like Golden Freddy's.

Hannah walks up to the girls who look around confused.

"Hi, I'm Hannah. Who are you?" She smiles while holding her hand out for someone to shake it. The girl in white quickly pulls her in for a hug, she seems scared and lonely.

"I-I'm Mangle." She slightly smiles, holding her hands behind her back. I look to Foxy who has a look of astonishment as he looks Mangle up and down and luckily Chica isn't paying attention.

"And, who must you be?" Hannah asks to Slut-ica. Hehehe Slut-ica...

"Chica." She snarls after looking her up and down.

"Excuse me, I'm actually Chica so... get a different name." Chica says 'kindly'.

Slut-ica looks Chica up and down.

"Well, you can call me the better looking Chica." She hisses.

Chica looks distraught, almost as if she is about to cry. Hannah immediately spots it and is about to say something but Ness quickly beats her too it.

"Dafuq you say bitch?" Ness shouts.

"Oi, calm down Ness. Jus' ignore her." Jack attempts to calm her down. Rachel then pulls Chica from the conversation and hugs her to comfort her.

"You heard me." Slut-ica retorts.

"Excuse me but you came her so get a better attitude or can fuck off." Hannah demands, pointing to the door.

"Who said you are the boss of me?" Slut-ica rolls her eyes nonchalantly.

"If you don't back the fuck down I'll make you." Ness joins in, squaring up.

OOOOOhhhh shiet....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 332 23
First of all: THIS IS NOT CANON WHATSOEVER (Is completed) Also at one point: #2 in funtimefoxy #2 in funtimefreddy #3 in kindaromance #2 in funtimec...
60.3K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
1K 19 39
Currently rewriting this story (all the old chapters are still available but remember I wrote them when I was like 14 so they suck💜) You witness som...
866K 24.2K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...