Call me psycho, but I love u...

By FennicFox

Fanfic Yaoi, fnaf theme, it's funny and hot, and somethings doesn't go as planned More

The oops (Vincent's POV )
The change ( Mike's POV)
Love at the first night ( both POVs)
The blackmail ( Phone Guy's POV)
The secret kept ( Vincent's POV)
The past...( 1983; the murders, Vincent third person )
The well aware ( Jeremy's POV)
Hard pleasure ( Vincent x Jeremy third person)
The problem ( Mike and Vincent; third person)
What haunts you ( Mike's POV)
The wounds so deep ( Vincent's POV)
The demons ( third person; Vincent's dream)
Oh I should of said nothing ( Mike x Jeremy hardcore third person)
Ring ring ( Phone Guy's POV)
From within the dark ( Phone Guy vs. Mike ; pov)
Time is not on our side ( vincents pov)
Springtrap ( mikes pov)
Balloons ( vincents pov, before fire)
What was left behind ( third person)

The bloodshed on the walls ( present, Mike's POV)

1K 35 0
By FennicFox

Shit... I was tired today. Vin hasn't answered my calls, he hasn't left his house, and ... I'm worried bout him... I know it doesn't sound like me, but it's true. Here I am, at the pizzeria, and Freddy  comes to me and asked me if I'm OK.  I said yes, and told him to fuck off, but he just growled at me. I sighed in relief when he left. But something wasn't right , It was Vincent he has a return anything from me. I look at the clock and it read 5:50 AM. Five more minutes , Then I'll go to Vincent's place. Foxy is in the corner wagging his tail, waiting to be pet. I petted his head and went to the kitchen where Chica was. The bitch ate my pizza and I smacked her beak for it. The 6:00 am bell rang and I locked up for today. I walked around until I went to Vincent's place. I knocked twice and the door opened by itself; something was wrong...

" hello? Vin? Is every-" I stopped to see Vincent on the floor, covered in gauzes and blood. The was blood on the walls and something written; " IT WAS ME~~~"

" m-m-Mike? Is that you?..." Said Vincent.

" yea, what the fuck happened here?!" He started laughing.  I walked towards him and hugged him; the smell of blood was strong around him. I held him close until my phone rang; it was Jeremy.

" hello?.... Yea, he's here.... What?!... Bullshit!!!.... Ugh, fine.... Bye" I hanged up the phone and looked at him.

" Vincent..... Tell me the truth.... Did you really did it? Kill them?......." 

He didn't respond back...... He knows...... But why?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...