The King's Luna

By Cloecutie

This story is about a king who has lost his mate A beautiful girl who has no idea of the powerful Wolf she... More

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: Who is She?
Chapter 3: Claire's Backstory
Chapter 4: The Shift
Chapter 5: In the Hospital
Chapter 6: Vows Made
Chapter 7: Stolen Cookies and Kisses
Chapter 8: Hate to Love you
Chapter 9: Emotional Whiplash
Chapter 10: Vows Broken
Chapter 11: Yes Zachary sir...
Chapter 12: She's Gone
Chapter 13: Claire's Parents
Chapter 14: Rules and Pain
Chapter 15: The Man in Charge
Chapter 16: No Longer Alone
Chapter 17: Opened
Chapter 18: Freedom
Chapter 19: New beginnings
Chapter 21: Making Friends
Chapter 22: Lost Without Her
Chapter 23: Finding Family
Chapter 24: The Rest of the Story
Chapter 25: A Brother's Love
Chapter 26: Down in the Dumps
Chapter 27: The Spirit Wolves
Chapter 28: Noah's Mate
Chapter 29: Broken
Chapter 30: A Week Later...
Chapter 31: The Call
Chapter 32: To Float or Not To Float
Chapter 33: A Birthday Surprise
Chapter 34: A Soul Connection
Chapter 35: Mating Drama
Chapter 36: In Her Shoes
Chapter 37: Watching and Waiting
Chapter 38: For you, I'll wait
Chapter 39: Catching Up
Chapter 40: Within My Grasp
Chapter 41: You got that?
Chapter 42: Just Observing
Chapter 43: The Traitor
Chapter 44: Discomfort, Pain, and Sacrifice

Chapter 20: Starlight Pack

8.5K 298 3
By Cloecutie

After I stepped onto their pack territory, I quickly shifted back into my human form, and I walked, naked, deeper into their land. I noticed that as I walked, flowers bloomed with each footstep, the grass became greener, and butterflies and birds alike would flutter around me. I couldn't help but laugh at the happiness and joy surrounding me, but then I smelt a wolf near by, and I quickly rushed behind a thick tree. Everything stilled in an instant. Peeking my head out a little from behind the tree, I stood as still as I could and waited.

There was a rustling in the bushes, and the werewolf smell was getting stronger, and stronger. I quickly hid my whole body behind the tree, closing my eyes, like that would conceal my presence a bit longer. It didn't, my heart was racing to fast, pounding so loud that I knew it was what gave me a way. I could hear the light foot steps of a person coming closer to my hiding place.

"I can smell you..." said a deep voice behind me.

"I know you are behind the tree. Come out now, and tell me why you're here."

"u-um can I borrow a s-s-shirt first" I cursed at myself for being afraid, but there was nothing I could do about it, I'm so used to being afraid of men, I don't think I'll be able to control it. The fear.

Suddenly there was a light thump on the ground beside me.

"There you go" said the voice

It was a shirt!

I quickly leaned over and picked it, clumsily getting it over my head. Once it was on, I shakily stepped out from behind the tree, and was face to face with a shirtless man-boy with short brown hair, brown eyes, and a lean build. He looked sorta friendly, but he didn't have a smile on his face, instead he sort of looked shocked. As a habit I dropped my eyes to the ground, hoping he didn't catch me looking at him.

The boy cleared his throat and asked in a very masculine voice, "why are you here?"

I started to shuffle around on my feet, as i found the right words to use. "I am a... I'm in need of help, or i guess a place to stay, my pack didn't need me and I guess because I have a week wolf, they decided it was best to um... to throw me out. I've been wandering around trying to find a pack, and I stumbled upon this one. So that is the reason why I'm here.

"If what you say is true,than why should I let you into this pack, you are weak, and have nothing to offer us." He said with curiosity.

My eyes stayed trained on the boys feet, and I took a quiet deep breath before I spoke next. "I have a gift of healing plants and animals, one that I discovered on my journey here." As those words left my lips, I compelled the plants around me to blossom, even though they had closed for the evening, and blossom they did. It was magnificent and thankfully I was not the only one who thought so.

"Wow, that was incredible" he moved a step closer to me, and again out of habit and routine, I moved a step back.

"Woah, don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you." He said softly, "I think my pack would be happy to have you, we've been going through some tough times. The soil under our farm and our housing area has gone bad, and we could use your help, but first we have got to see the alpha. Is that okay with you?"

I nodded my head

"Okay then, follow me."

I put the flowers back to sleep and followed.

As we walked deeper into his territory, I could feel the sadness of the earth, it was getting stronger and stronger and it made my heart feel heavy.

"By the way, my name is Henry, what's yours?"

"Claire." I said softly

"Well Claire, Welcome, unofficially, to the Starlight pack"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 360K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
306 38 21
Vampires , Werewolves , Dragons , Demons , Witches.. These Kingdoms always seem to be peaceful on the surface but under the covers , vampires and wol...
392K 14.1K 52
"Have you found her yet?!" a man sitting on chair asks impatiently. "No, my lord," the soldier says bowing his head. "Well what are you doing here th...
1.1K 48 7
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...