Percy Jackson One Shots

By omgitshappenning

*COMPLETED* Demigods and mortals and gods and monsters... Need I say more? DISCLAIMER : I do not own Percy Ja... More

Introduction (& BEDMAS)
Helen Kingsley
Jake Miller
Annabeth Chase
Nancy Bobofit
Percy Jackson
Annabeth Chase
Winter!!!!
Jamie Rosewood
Leo McSizzle Valdez
Ethan Roony
Percy Jackson
A/N
Third Person - Percabeth
A/N
Sorry...
Cassiopeia Sanders and the Gods
Silena Beaureguard
Third Person - Percabeth
Nico di Angelo
Miranda Tellgemir
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
Fred James
New Year
Diedre Alamanga
Australia Swagness
Millie Parker
Annabeth Chase
Thalia Grace
Matt Sloan
Headcannon
New Book???
It's another dam A/N
Jaclyn Singer
People!!!!!
Ryan Feathestone
Tessa Black
RARA
Headcannon #2
Allison Page
...
Clarisse La Rue
Jaclyn Singer - Part 2
Alexis Jackson - Mature
Hazel Levesque
Alexis Jackson - Part Two
Annabeth Chase (Soulmate AU)
Sally Jackson
Headcannon #3
Laila Sykes
Ashley Castellan
Tagged...
Autumn North
Percy Jackson
*waves awkwardly*
Kennedy Walters
Callista Skye Evener
Annabeth Chase
Percy Jackson
Introductory Camp Video
Annabeth Chase
Loyetta Amilea Banders
Courtney Sullivan

Piper Mclean

26.7K 261 489
By omgitshappenning

So this is another no mist one (it's a phase)...hope you enjoy.

Hecate faded. No one really knows how exactly. Anyways, because Hecate faded, ultimately the mist faded along with her. So, satyrs were very easy to spot. You know, the kid who is excused for gym class because of a leg injury, but then can run like the wind on enchilada day in the cafeteria *cough cough Grover cough cough*. So Zeus had the amazing idea of sending out demigods to high schools to scout for other demigods...

Okay, I'll admit. It isn't the worst idea. But seriously? High school? Come on Zeus.

The worst thing is though, I get sent back to the Wilderness school.

Joy.

Why didn't Jason get to come here instead of me? Why am I stuck at the stupid boarding school out in Nevada?

I take a deep breath in as I walk into the school. Classes are about to start. I'll worry about fixing up my dormitory later. I walk on to the office and lay my hands on the receptionist's desk.

"Hi, I'm Piper McLean. New student. May I have my schedule, please?" I ask. The receptionist's eyes narrow down on me and I know she's recognized me from last year. So I lean over the desk to whisper, "it didn't all work out."

She nods as if she understands and quickly hands over my new schedule for the term. I glance quickly to see what first period is. Biology with Mr. Sykes. I do a double take and then groan. I had Sykes last year; worst Biology classes ever. I quickly head over to my locker to grab my Biology stuff. By this time I've already missed homeroom.

I enter the room. Luckily the door is at the back of the room. I find a place at the back and sit down, hoping no one notices me. But no, Mr. Sykes hasn't done roll yet. I resist the urge to spit out every swear word I know. He finally reaches the Ms and his eyebrows raise up to his forehead. "Piper McLean?"

I want to vomit right now. Stupid teacher. Stupid school. Stupid satyrs for being half goat. Stupid gods for having so many demigod children. Stupid Zeus for sending me to the only Tartarus above ground. Stupid Mother for absolutely nothing. Stupid...nope, all out of people to blame. I sigh and notice that all the kids who before seemed so immersed in their phones, are now all looking around trying to find their old classmate who they haven't heard from all year and has now entered their lives once more.

I raise my hand slowly. "Here." I squirm around in my seat as 20 sets of eyes lay on me and stare me down. I nod awkwardly and smirk a little. I'll admit it. It is funny seeing so much disbelief on one face. For a second I imagine how Leo or Jason would act in this situation. Probably laugh their butts off. I grin at that, than sober up. I wish Jason was here. Oh gods, even Leo would be refreshing.

Holy Hephaestus, I haven't even been here a whole period and look at me. Already I'm dying. Piper McLean, get a hold of yourself girl.

I blow some hair out of my face as Mr. Sykes starts up his Biology lesson. Yeah, great pep talk, I tell myself. I roll my eyes and continue to ignore everyone's stares.

Ring, ring, ring. I fly out of my seat. The stares are no longer funny. They're just really creepy now. I'm not Jason or Leo. I can't just laugh their formidable eyes off. Erg!

I look down at my Biology notebook too see if I had at least taken down some notes. Nope. The first two pages of my notebook were covered with "Sparky" and "Blond Superman" in different styles. I sigh. Why wasn't I born a daughter of Athena? Life would be so much easier.

I pack up my stuff and walk to the other side of the building for English class.

I'm the last one to enter and I'm standing right beside the chalkboard when another 20 eyes peer at me and gasp.

This is going to be a long day.

*****Greek/Latin class*****

It's mandatory. Ever since the gods were revealed, all high schools have been under strict orders to immerse its students in the Greek/Roman culture and try to at least learn a couple words in both Greek and Latin. This class will be a piece of cake. And then I remember something Athena told me. The mortals are hunting demigods. I can't show my smarts in this class. I have to play it dumb so no one suspects who I am. So no one will drag me away. Imagine, my one good subject, and I have to pretend to not even understand a word. I sigh in frustration and push open the door.

I walk into the class, but stop short when I see whose standing by the blackboard. There is the teacher of course, but also a girl with spiky black hair and a death to barbie shirt I've seen more times than I can count.

"Hello, class. Today we have a guest speaker." The teacher looks at Thalia for a second before adding, "I'll let her introduce herself."

Thalia leans against the chalkboard. "Hey, I'm Thalia. I'm a daughter of Zeus and lieutenant of the hunters of Artemis. I was a pine for..." she crinkles her face trying to do the math, "for a long time. I've gone on a quest, also I fought in both the second Titan war and the second Giant war. I'm a hero of Olympus. And right now I'm just here to answer any questions you may have. So ask away."

Everyone looks terrified of her. Frankly, I don't blame them. They have good reasons.

"Will you marry me?" Someone shouts near the back of the class.

Thalia focuses her intense eyes in that direction and I hear more than a couple whimpers. "Another thing to mention, all hunters of Artemis vow off men. I hate you," she addresses the male population of the class. "The only couple guys in the world I can stand are my brother, an idiot who feels like my brother, and one of my cousins. If anyone asks me out on a date I will tear them apart with my teeth."

I can't help it. This is waaaaay too funny. I'm past my point where I have to smile. I burst out in laughs and bang my head and slap my hand against the desk. I don't get it. This isn't funny at all, but at the same time, I don't think I've ever witnessed anything funnier. I can tell people are giving me weird looks now, but I honestly don't care anymore. When my laughing finally subsides and I look around at the classroom again, every eye is fixated on me and Thalia is smirking.

She walks over to me, bends over to whisper in my ear and says, " Made you crack." I roll my eyes at her and look away.

"Any more questions? Anythi-"

"Daughter of Zeus. Lieutenant of Artemis." A dracanae slithers into the room. She pauses for a moment to sniff the air. "A daughter of Aphrodite as well. What a treat."

Everyone turns to Thalia, pleading she'll do something. No one seems to have heard the dracanae's last comment. Okay, so all I have to do is let Thalia kill the thing and I won't be revealed. But if I am discovered maybe I'll see Jason sooner...

My thoughts are shattered by a scream. I look and the dracanae has cornered Thalia. Don't know how...and then I realize that school security must have taken all her weapons upon her entrance. She must had known she was teaching me and could therefore trust me to defend her against monster attacks. Great job I'm doing.

I leap up and as the dracanae grapples with Thalia in order to kill her I slash the thing in the back. It disintegrates immediately.

"You know you got to come in sooner, Pipes."

"I know, Thals, I know. I was kind of in this whole dilemma. Do I help you and get discovered, or do I let you have all the glory for killing a dracanae. I forgot you left your weapons with security people. Sorry bout that," I protest.

She rolls her eyes and starts to say something, but I'm not finished. "The only thing that actually made me help you was your very Percy like scream."

"Wait, so me screaming like Percy, saved my ass?" she asks.

I nod, "Basically."

"That's sad."

"Yes, yes it is."

"Who are you? Is your name really Piper?" a voice demands. Thalia and I spin back to face the class. I'll admit, I'd forgotten they were there.

"My name is Piper McLean. I'm a demigod. Ciao people." And with that - after lasting six periods at the stupid boarding school - I walk out the door and never look back.

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I loved writing it. You've hopefully noticed that I don't update a lot. I'll do my best to update this story once a week. If it takes longer I'm going to apologize right now and I'm also going to apologize in that chapter. Anyways, if you haven't already, check out my other Percabeth fanfic. Thank you, y'all are Percyfect.

(That's just way overused ain't it?)

Vote/comment
~omgitshappenning 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 446 30
Hey, thanks for giving this book a chance! It's one of the most cliche books out there, so I'm actually kind of surprised that you found this one. Th...
2.3K 96 16
Aʀᴄᴀɴᴇ • Uɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ, Mʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴏʀ 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩. ✈︎ 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧. 𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡...
397K 6.1K 32
Demigod one shots! Everything from mortals meet demigods, the seven with a YouTube channel, children of the seven, and more! ⚡️Jasper/Jiper💗 💎Fraze...
2.9K 34 21
oneshots. about pjo. what else should i say. i wrote this on a whim. i cant write romance. there are swear words. just so you know.