Uris: A Twist {Divergent}

By DivergTHG

Welcome to Club Uris. Pain is what we experience most of the Divergent book series. This is our choice. It ca... More

Honestly...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
YOU COULD BE IN THE STORY!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
THING...
Im dyingggg!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Current Initiates...!
Nothing...
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 (Special 5k chapter!)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Let's Talk
...
So... Um... Read This...
Uris: Dancing in the Chasm Shadows

Chapter 19

652 11 2
By DivergTHG

I open my eyes to see sun shining through the windows of Christina's hospital room. I sit up on the seat and look over to Christina. Her eyes are glassy and her skin is pale.

I reach over to her hand and tell her,"Chris... I am so sorry. I shouldn't have left you. And I'm sorry... About Will."

I burst in to tears, just as Christina does. Uriah bursts through the door.

"Are you going to come and play Candor or Dauntless with the initiates?" Uriah asks softly. I shake my head and continue crying. I tell Christina I will go and get us some clothes.

I slowly open the door and peek out. I walk to my apartment and grab some clothes. I pass a few initiates on the way and Four. I instantly back into the corner and sprint in the other direction. I go to Christina apartment, using an alternative path.

I look around and see Will's things everywhere. The tears come back, as I rummage around and look for Christina's clothes. I start to walk out, but my curiosity gets the better of me, when I see a note on the bench.

Chris... I love you and everything will be ok :)
-Will

I grab the note and push it into my pocket. I hear the raindrops pattering on the windows. I turn around and look outside. Sun shower.

I quickly leave before I start tearing up again, and I join Christina in her room.

I shake my head slowly as the tears start pouring out. "I found something in your apartment... You might want to read it later... Not now," is all I manage to say.

I swivel the chair around, as Christina falls asleep. I walk over the receptionist and ask about Will. If I can see him. I choke down tears as I ask.

She agrees and I walk Will's room. I enter and feel his presence immediately. Even if he is dead. I slide towards him and look at his face. His skin is pale and he looks strained.

Something must of happened. He didn't just die...

I hold his hand and the memories and tears come rushing back. I cry more as I remember last night's dream. I shiver thinking about it. I slump into the seat and drift of into a restless sleep.

I look Tobias full in the eye before he asks for my aptitude test result.

"Tobias, I'm divergent," I say with my voice starting loudly, but then ending up in nothing but a whisper, while smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.1K 53
Tris has just finished her initiation. She's having a hard time getting used to all the dauntless. But mostly, having a hard time in her new relation...
28.2K 1K 24
3/3 books. Read Tris Prior (First) and Tris Prior - Hope (Second) before this. // Will he survive without her? Or will he be pushed to boundaries t...
13K 355 31
Like most people, Uriah doesn't usually notice the Stiffs at school, but there is one girl that just seems... different. When he runs into Beatrice P...
115K 1.4K 102
#42 in Divergent (08/15/2018) #7 in Tris Prior (08/15/2018) #8 in Tobias Eston (08/15/2018) Disclaimer: I do not own the Divergent Series. FourTris p...