The Marriage Of A Bangladeshi...

By flawless_ink

Sadia Haqh, a Muslim Bangladeshi girl, of age 24, who just finished her graduation in politics from London, r... More

Ch:1- Arrival
Ch:2- Finally Home
Ch:3- Fairytale Romance Part (1)
Ch:5- The Announcement
Ch:6- Exposed Dealt and Fixed.
Ch:7- First Official Date
Ch:8- Panchini (Engagement)
Ch:9- Revelation
Ch:10- Reunion
Ch:11- Aakht (The Marriage)
Ch:12- Haldi And Mahendi
Ch:13-The Wedding Party
Ch:14-The First Night
Ch:15-Mission Impossible Habits
Ch:16-Enchanted
Ch:17-Silence
Ch:18-The Reception Party
Ch:19-Embrace
Ch:20-Embarrasment
Ch:21-Messed Up
Ch:22-Love Bite
Ch:23-The Lunch Party
Ch:24-The Nightmare
Ch:25-Anger, Jealousy and Hatred.
Ch:26-Realisation
Ch:27-Pain And Bitterness
Ch:28-Misunderstandings
Ch:29-The Struggle Part (1)
Ch:30-The Struggle Part (2)
Ch:31-Healing
Ch:32-Little Acceptances
Ch:33-Seperation
Ch:34-The Call
Ch:35-Blame
Ch:36-The leave
Ch:37-Despair
The Trailer Of The Book
Chapter:38-Alive
Chapter:39-Belief
Chapter:40-Fully His

Ch:4- Fairytale Romance Part (2)

5.7K 270 171
By flawless_ink

Hey guys! I have attached a video on top. I am going crazy for this singer nowadays. I found out about him from merry_go_round, one of my favorite writers on watt pad. You will soon get to know why I have attached this song as you read. So here you go...

Enjoy.

It was 1'o clock in the morning when I reached home. I was worried about what dad was thinking, as I didn't do quite well on the show. I knew he had seen it and might be quite upset with me.

I found mom in the dining room waiting for me with the food laid on the table. I asked her whether dad was awake or not? She replied with a no. Then I asked her if they saw the TV show? She said that they did. Mom seemed tired and sleepy so I didn't want to bother her with my questions anymore.

I ate my food quietly which was hardly making its way through my throat. Food just didn't taste good anymore. After taking some bites I told mom that I was done and she can go to sleep now. After she left, the maids started cleaning the table. I made my way to the fridge and grabbed the strawberry flavor ice-cream box. I got some large scoops of it in a glass bowl and headed to my room.

It was 2'o clock in the morning now, still, there was no trace of sleep in my eyes. I was feeling a rush of impatience throughout my body that just increased after the dose of ice-cream. I was strolling in my room from here to there, trying everything out, to calm myself down. But nothing was working.

Suddenly, my body started to shiver, as I heard a roar of the motorbike's engine shut down. I didn't know but my mind suggested it was Maruf, or maybe I just wanted it to be him.

I slowly kept one after one gentle steps towards my window. My heart was beating very fast and my subconscious was repeating the mantra of his name. As if my whole being wanted it to be him. I slid the curtain off in a swift movement and stepped back immediately, as I saw Maruf standing against his bike.

His eyes were on my window now. I didn't know if he could see me or not but I could see him clearly from my position. He changed his clothes, he was no longer in the White Panjabi anymore but in a black shirt, with a dark brown leather jacket on top of it and in light blue ripped jeans. How good he was looking now I wish I could tell him that.

My subconscious mind was now buzzing with red alerts, but my body was being involuntary to it. I felt some strong forces pulling me towards the window and when I did, his eyes were locked into mine. It was like we could stare at each other like this for our entire life.

The depth in his dark brown eyes was immense. I felt like I was drowning in them. His strong emotions were visible in his eyes. As if he was craving for me and wanted me right there in front of him. He just confirmed it by turning his head towards his bike, not moving his burning gaze from mine. He was asking me to come along with him on his bike.

I grabbed my curtains tightly, I knew this was wrong. Everything was happening too fast. I shouldn't go with him anywhere now, but those eyes, those eyes reflected so much trust and lust for me. They were so promising as if they screamed that he was never going to hurt me.

For the first time in my life, I didn't want to listen to my subconscious mind. I wanted to disobey it and live this moment with him. As if it was my only chance. My only chance to live my life fully.

I closed my curtains like I opened it and took my room keys from the drawer. I locked my door from inside and gently walked down the stairs sneaking everywhere. The whole house was mute and dark, except for some decorating lights which faintly lit showing me my way. I opened the locks of the main door making as much as low noise possible and finally, I was out of the house.

Two guard dogs were sleeping soundly on the stairs of the veranda. As I went outside the gate, I found the guards lying flat on the road. For a moment I was numb but then his voice seized my attention.

"They are just unconscious." He said in his rough husky tone. He then started coming towards me and my heart again caught the fast and furious beat. When he was only mere inches from me he stopped himself only to take my hand in his.

His touch sent shivers down my spine, I felt my legs as soft as jelly as if they were going to collapse any moment.

Somehow, I managed to walk when he was leading me towards his bike. He got up first and roared the engine back to life.

"For a moment I thought you were not coming." His voice reflected so much pain and regret. He looked around me and I knew what he was asking for. I got up on the bike, keeping one of my hands on his shoulder. He looked at me giving me an assuring smile before zooming away from my house.

Winter was near and it was quite chilly outside. On top of that my stomach was churning with so many emotions making me shiver. I tried to keep my hand still and not let him know that I was uncomfortable. But I forgot with whom I was trying to act smart, he got his bike to a halt in the middle of the road, wore off his jacket, and passed it to me. I wore it on silently and my sleeveless hand relaxed in the warmth of his jacket. We were passing through the national forest road, which left me confused about where he was taking me.

Finally, we came to a halt, passing deep forest areas, where a bonfire was lit, with a few big stones placed here and there. A guitar was also lying against one of those stones. I was wondering if he prepared all these for me. When we got down I playfully asked him, "you planned this from before. How were you so sure that I will come along with you."

"Like you were sure while moving the curtains that it would be me." A blush crept through my face when he said that. He held my hand again sending down those sweet shivers down my spine and made me sit on one of the stones. He then took his sit against me, the bonfire separating us.

I was looking everywhere except for him because when I did look at him I blushed and smiled like crazy. He was totally enjoying all this with that smirking face of his, which I no longer felt like hitting but to touch and feel against mine. His rough skin against my soft ones. I shoved myself when I thought it was wrong to think so and he noticed that as he was observing me all this time.

"What were you thinking in that small head of yours? It was something dirty, wasn't it? He stretched the word dirty putting more emphasis on it.

"No, I...why did you bring me here just to stare at me?" I somehow managed to trough back.

"Yes! I couldn't even sit properly from the moment you left me. What did you do? Your thoughts are making me nuts!" He said with so much passion that I thought that if I was a chocolate bar I would have melted right there.

I took some strands of my hair behind my ear and breathed deeply. I didn't know how to react to all these. Everything was so new to me, being out with a guy, that I just met a few hours back and thought I was going crazy for him.

"Are we alone here?" The question popped in my head and I said it out too loud for him to hear, seeing no one in my sight.

"No. I have my people guarding us as it's not safe here at this moment, right?"

Fear clutched my heart at that. "Not safe from whom? Are there tigers in here?" I blurted out loud.
His face had such an adorable smile at that time that I would have died thousand times for.

"No baby there is just one tiger in here which is me and I do feel like eating you whole up." His voice turned into that deep husky tone of his that I find so hot.

I ducked my head down towards me and wanted to cover my face with both of my hands, to not let him see the effect he was having on me.

"Please don't hide your face, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." His voice grew into a concerned one.

I quickly rose my head up. "No! You didn't," I assured him. I didn't want him to stop as I liked what he said. Even I was craving to eat him whole up, oh, how I wished I would have been a tigress at that moment.

I looked around and spotted the guitar again. "Are you going to play that for me?" I asked him pointing towards the guitar.

"Yes. I have never played it for any girl but I want to play it for you." God that made me feel so special. He grabbed his guitar and adjusted its strings before he looked at me.

"Don't hide your face. I want to see it." He said in a commanding tone and I nodded in reply.

(*Writers note: readers he is going to sing now please do play the song on top before going ahead. I have synchronized this part with the song)

The soft strings of the guitar then filled the surroundings and his deep husky manly voice came shortly after that leaving me senseless all over my body.

"Lag ja gale ki pher ye hasi raat ho na ho"
[Hug or embrace me because this beautiful night may or may not come again in our lifetime.]

"Shaayad phir is janam mein mulaaqat ho na ho."
[May be in this lifetime we may or may not meet each other again.]

"Lag ja gale ki pher ye hasi raat ho na ho"
[Hug or embrace me because this beautiful night may or may not come again in our lifetime.]

"Shaayad phir is janam mein mulaaqat ho na ho."
[May be in this lifetime we may or may not meet each other again.]

"Lag ja gale he he......"
[Hug or embrace me.]

His voice then blended with the guitar. I wasn't being able to keep my face straight which he demanded. The vast amount of emotions were bursting and sizzling inside me. I wanted him to come close to me and make me forget all the things that he was singing.

"Hum ko mili hain aaj, ye ghadiyaan nasib se"
[Because of destiny today we got these moments.]

"Ji bhar ke dekh li jiye hum ko qaribse."
[See me closely until you are fully satisfied.]

"Phir aap ke nasib mein ye baat ho na ho."
[Who knows in the future you may or may not get this chance.]

"Shaayad phir is janam mein mulaaqat ho na ho."
[May be in this lifetime we may or may not meet each other again.]

"Lag ja gale he he......"
[Hug or embrace me.]

That was all, I couldn't control my burst of emotions that was overloaded inside me. Tears sprang down my eyes and my breathing started to hitch, thinking of what would happen if we can not be together after today. Thinking that I might lose him and never see him again.

He left his guitar and rushed to me and took me in his embrace. I threw my arms around his neck and started sobbing uncontrollably. I loved him a lot, to lose him. I wanted us to be together. I couldn't imagine living without him anymore. I wanted this feeling of his all my entire life. I wanted him to calm me like this like he was doing now for forever.

He caressed my back soothingly. But I thought it was just impossible to stop myself from crying. He then moved from my embrace and jerked me to bring me back to my consciousness.

"Look at me." He ordered in his commanding voice. I looked at him through my clouded eyes, my vision completely blurred.

"I love you." My breathing started to come back slowly to its original pace as I wanted to listen to what he was saying. My eyes turned into hopeful ones demanding him to say it again.

"I love you and I am never going to leave you. We are together now and we will be."

"Promise?" I managed to ask through my calming down sob.

"Promise." He said and embraced me into another eternal hug.

{*Writers note: I would suggest you stop the song now or continue reading after the song is finished as there is an intimate scene ahead.}

I felt his unshaved face poking against my skin. I liked it though and rubbed my face against his to get it more.
He cursed under his breath when I did that.

"Fuck. You are going to get us in a very big trouble baby." He then pulled away from my embrace and forwarded his hand.

"One last dance before we leave."
I wanted to dance with him but not leave, not now at least. I looked at the sky before giving him my hand and stood up. The darkness was fading and birds were flying high in the sky.

My attention shifted back to him when he pulled me closer, our faces only inches apart. His hand was on my waist and I felt it was burning there. I could feel his strong muscle against my stomach. I kept one of my hands on his chest and the other was finger crossed with him. I could feel the roughness of his skin everywhere on me and it was driving me crazy. He gently swirled me, brought me close, giving all those nerve-wracking feelings, and then again moved me away. This repeated until I was unable to take anymore, I didn't make him let go of me and hugged him balancing on my toe to reach his shoulder and feel his skin against mine.

I don't know for how long we stayed like that but I didn't feel like letting him go. There was a weird type of fear in my heart that I will lose him and it totally shuddered me from inside.

*****************************************

How was it? I know I have given you guys a lot of instructions but I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment if you did.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 33.9K 28
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
459K 22.1K 47
"Did you love her?" I looked down not wanting to see the expression in his eyes. His warm hand gripped my chin and pulled it upwards. "Trust me Inay...
934 345 26
In a tale of love and loss, they must choose between bitter resentment and unexpected romance. Can they overcome their differences and find a way to...
310K 19.6K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...