Fairy Tail: High School

By TheKonfusingKK

your typical teenage romance. More

Story Info
Chapter One: I Bumped Into Mr. Jackass
Chapter Two: You Were Walking The Mile?
Chapter Three: What's The Catch?
Chapter Four: Birdo The Maid
Chapter Five: I'm Erza's Boyfriend
Chapter Six: You're A Lazy @$$
Chapter Seven: Nerd Alert!
Chapter Eight: Eat Me
Chapter Nine: Hush My Dear Child
Chapter Ten: Who's Shrimp?
Chapter Eleven: Do You Have Any Booze?
Chapter Twelve: Where Did My Clothes Go?
Chapter Thirteen: Clash of Boys
Chapter Fourteen: Let The Drinking Games Begin!
Chapter Fifteen: Your Bag Smelled Like Fish
Chapter Sixteen: The 30 Cakes Are For Me
Chapter Seventeen: Stop Striping In Public!
Chapter Eighteen: Don't Tease Me!
Chapter Nineteen: Strawberries and Vanilla
Chapter Twenty: You Have A Very Cute Scream
Chapter Twenty-One: You're Adorable
Chapter Twenty-Two: It's A Secret
Chapter Twenty-Three: Do You Want Me To Die?
Chapter Twenty-Five: It's Me...
Chapter Twenty-Six: I Love Hugs!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Were Eavesdropping?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: You Have To Share
Chapter Twenty-Nine: It Was Him
Chapter Thirty: You're So Pretty!
Chapter Thirty-One: Merry Christmas
Chapter Thirty-Two: Happy New Year
Chapter Thirty-Three: I'll Get Over It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Why Does It Hurt So Much?
Chapter Thirty-Five: Netflix And Chill
Chapter Thirty-Six: Winter Formal
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Call Me
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Fabulous Sting
Chapter Thirty-Nine: What's Anime?
Chapter Forty: My Valentine
Chapter Forty-One: Don't Ignore Me
Chapter Forty-Two: You Cheated On Me
Chapter Forty-Three: Speak Of The Devil
Chapter Forty-Four: Misunderstanding
Chapter Forty-Five: The Plan
Chapter Forty-Six: What Are You Hiding From Me?
Chapter Forty-Seven: Apologies and Confessions
Chapter Forty-Eight: Scholarships and Weddings
Chapter Forty-Nine: Happy Endings
Chapter Fifty: Goodbye

Chapter Twenty-Four: You Know Each Other?

7.5K 297 118
By TheKonfusingKK

I love Gruvia, but... I also like Lyvia... AHH! I thought that I'm a true Gruvia fan, but... LYON VASTIA!

Lyon: Nani?

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME BETWEEN GRUVIA?!?! Tsk...

~~~

Juvia's POV:

"Everyone must be quiet," Juvia commanded. Juvia was the one who decided that the gang should break in and have a pool party at her workplace.

"Why do we need to be quiet, Juvia?" Lucy asked.

"Juvia doesn't want you guys to pay to go in. Juvia knows there is a back door that leads into the boss's office and the boss always sleeps from 12:00 to 2:00. Since it's 12:30, everyone must be quiet or the boss will wake up," Juvia explained. The gang nodded and everybody went quietly through.

"Wow... Juvia..." Levy was stunned. The water park was like a tropical island. There were many waterslides, a big jacuzzi, and about three swimming pools. There was also a lazy river that leads into a beautiful waterfall. The most popular attraction was the mini beach. People wait for about ten minutes and waves would start coming their way. It's breathtaking.

"Look at the huts!" Sting exclaimed. The huts look very modern. It was enough to fit twenty people. Not only that, you could order food from the menu if you stay in a hut. Unfortunately, it costs about 500 jewels to rent one for a day. That's why there are many beach chairs for people to take free.

"Look at the food!" Natsu said as he pointed to the pepperoni pizza that was being delivered to one of the huts.

"Juvia has a surprise for everyone," Juvia said as she motioned everyone to follow her. She pointed to the VIP room and everybody gasped.

"Are you serious?" Gajeel asked. Everyone turned to Juvia to see if it was true. Juvia nodded.

"YAY!" The gang cheered. Gray-sama started to strip.

"Why are you stripping?" Jellal asked. Gray-sama gave him the 'are you serious' look.

"Duh, we're in a water park," Gray-sama said. Juvia looked at his well-built body. Juvia needs a tissue...

"Can you tell the waiter to give me a tropical daiquiri with a cherry on top when I'm done swimming?" Cana-san asked as she ran for the water slide. Cana-san was wearing a light pink bikini and tied her brown hair into a high ponytail. Soon, everybody started stripping. Mira was wearing a purple bikini with white polka dots, Erza was wearing a plain black bikini, Levy was wearing a one-piece swimsuit that has ruffles around her waist, Wendy was wearing a green one-piece swimsuit, and Juvia was wearing a blue tankini that was decorated with light blue flowers. As for the boys, they were all wearing the same thing. Shorts.

"Well, if she's off, then I'm off too," Sting said as he made his way to the dive board.

"Aren't you going to go swim, Lu-chan?" Levy asked. Love Rival was embarrassed.

"I don't know if I want to show off my swimsuit," Love Rival said. "Maybe I'll just read a book or something," she added.

"Juvia didn't know Love Rival was jealous of my swimsuit," Juvia boasted. Love Rival shot a glare.

"I'm not jealous and stop calling me 'Love Rival!'" Love Rival exhorted. Lucy sighed and stripped her clothes off to reveal a rosy pink ruffle bikini with a lace swim skirt. Curse you, Love Rival!

"I really like your swimsuit, Lucy," Erza said. Lucy blushed at the compliment.

"Aww, you too! It was a gift I got from my mom when I was younger. She told me to wear it when I turn fifteen. I just wish that the swimsuit doesn't have to be so revealing," Lucy said as she tied all of her hair into a side ponytail. Juvia walked up to Love Rival and whispered something.

"Gray-sama is mine. Love Rival better not steal Gray-sama away from Juvia," Juvia said as she gave Love Rival a death stare. Lucy gulped and quickly nodded.

"How about if we split into partners?" Mira suggested.

"Why would we do that?" Wendy asked.

"It's not such a bad idea. If everyone were to go together, it can be quite crowded. However, if we stayed in groups of two, we will only need to take care of our partners," Levy said.

"Yeah, exactly what she said," Mira laughed nervously. Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand.

"Come on, Luce. Let me be your dragon for the day!" Natsu said as he dragged Love Rival to the very enormous waterslide.

"Gray-sama~! Juvia wants you to take her to the waterfall!" Juvia said as she grabbed Gray-sama's arm.

"Why me?" Gray-sama asked.

"Juvia doesn't have a partner and everyone already has a partner," Juvia said. Gray sighed and took her to the waterfall.

~~~

Gray's POV:

"You know I only think of you as a friend, right?" I told Juvia. She gave me a warm smile and nodded

"Juvia knows, but Juvia will never give up on Gray-sama. Juvia will find a way to get Gray-sama to love Juvia back!" Juvia exclaimed. I failed to notice that my cheeks were tinted light pink. However, I did notice that my heart was gradually increasing.

"CANNONBALL!" Someone exclaimed. Water came gushing out of the pool and landed towards me.

"Who the h3ll did that?" I asked. A guy stuck his head out of the pool, revealing his snowy white hair.

"Lyon?" The guy turned to face Juvia and his eyes widened in shock.

"Juvia?"

"You know each other?" I asked in a surprised tone.

"I-It's been a while..." Juvia blushed.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Uh... I'll go and let you guys catch up," I told them. Juvia snapped back into reality and grabbed my arms.

"Juvia still wants to go to the waterslide," Juvia said. I gave a bored sigh.

"Fine."

"Hey, wait a second, can I talk to you alone?" Lyon said as he grabbed Juvia's arm. Juvia flinched by his actions.

"Just go with him," I whispered to Juvia. She hesitated for a bit, but slowly nodded.

~~~

Lyon's POV:

We walked along the side of the pool together. It's been so long since I've seen Juvia. I had a crush on her since middle school. We were best friends and we would always hang out with each other. I even remembered how I met her...

[FLASHBACK]

It was a dark, rainy day. A little girl was on her knees, crying her heart out in the middle of the road. I looked at the gloomy weather and looked at the girl. I walked up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Are you ok?" I asked her. She cried louder. Lightning could be heard from a mile away.

"T-They broke my heart," The girl sniffed. I looked at the shredded doll that was lying on the wet ground. I picked it up and examined it.

"Was that your doll?" I asked. She nodded.

"T-They d-destroyed it," She stuttered. I tried to think of a way to make her feel better. I grabbed her hand and we ran all the way to my house. I knocked three times and my mom appeared with a shocked expression.

"Lyon, why are you out in the soaking weather? Come in," my mom gestured.

"What about the girl?" I asked. She looked at the blue-headed girl and gave her a sympathetic smile. She gestured the both of us to come in. I dragged her all the way to my bedroom. She looked at my room in amazement.

"Wow..." She said.

"Stay here for a moment. I'll be back, but I have to do something first," I said. I closed the door behind me and tried to find my mother. I tapped her back and she faced me.

"What is it, darling?" Mom asked.

"Can you help me with something?" I whispered my request to my mom and she nodded. When she finished, I went back to my room to find the girl playing with my snow globes.

"Your snow globes are so pretty," she said. I sat next to her and smiled.

"What's your name?" I asked. She looked nervous.

"I-I'm not suppose to talk to strangers," she said. I laughed at her statement.

"Well, you're already talking to one," I said. She was debating wether or not she was going to tell me her name.

"M-My name is J-Juvia," she said. I gave her a thumbs up.

"I like that name," I complimented. She blushed.

"I-I have to go home," Juvia said as she looked out the window.

"I know, but you're going to get wet if you go outside," I remarked.

"I know, but I always play in the rain. It's fun and it happens rarely," she mentioned.

"Well, I have a surprise for you," I said. Her eyes sparkled.

"I love surprises!" She exclaimed. I gave her a box that was nearly wrapped in a blue ribbon.

"Open it," I insisted. She nodded and began unwrapping the present. She opened the lid and her face began to well up.

"M-My doll..."

"I told my mom to fix it for you. She even made her a new outfit," I said as I pointed to the blue dress. She began to cry.

"A-Arigatou gozaimasu," she thanked me. I gave her a huge grin.

"It was nothing," I said as she crushed me with a tight hug.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Can Lyon-kun tell Juvia how you know Gray-sama?" Juvia asked.

"W-Well, we're cousins," I said. Her eyes widened in disbelief.

"No way! Why did Juvia not know this before?" She said with a hint of anger.

"Gray and I aren't really cousins. My aunt adopted Gray when he was just a baby," I explained.

"J-Juvia didn't know that," Juvia said.

"Well, Gray isn't the type of person to talk about his past. He doesn't even know what his parents looked like," I mentioned.

"That must be awful," she said in a concerned tone.

"How are you really doing, Juvia?" I asked.

"Juvia couldn't believe Lyon went to another school. Juvia thought we were going to stay together," she confessed.

"I didn't want to transfer. Trust me," I said as I held her hand. She blushed a light shade of pink.

"Juvia knows. Juvia wished Lyon could've stayed though," she said as she gave me a small smile.

"I gotta get going. I hope I can see you again," I said as I waved to her. I began to walk away and I felt a warm feeling at the back.

"I turned around and saw Juvia giving me a back hug," she looked at me and broke the hug. We were blushing.

"G-Goodbye, Lyon-kun," Juvia said as she ran towards Gray's direction. I let out a small sigh.

Did I miss her that much?

~~~

Gray's POV

I was sitting alone on the edge of the pool. I looked at the clear water and started thinking. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I failed to notice Juvia was there the whole time. She splashed the water to my face and I coughed.

"What the heck was that for?" I asked angrily. She giggled.

"Juvia thought it would be nice for Gray to cool off," she said. She extended her hand and I grabbed it for no apparent reason. She started yanking towards her and I fell into the pool. I gasped for some air and saw her laughing.

"You gotta stop with these pranks," I told her. She looked at me innocently.

"What pranks?" She smirked. I started splashing water to her and she tried to block it.

"Cut it out, Gray-sama!" She exclaimed as she dove under water. I looked around the pool, but couldn't find her anywhere.

"BOO!" She exclaimed as she gave me a heart attack. I flicked the water and it landed on her face. We started laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"That was fun," I said. She nodded in agreement.

"Juvia thought Gray-sama looked sad. So, Juvia tried to make Gray-sama better," she said. I scratched my head.

"How's Lyon?" I asked.

"Lyon told Juvia everything," she said. I raised one of my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"About Gray-sama's past," she answered. My body started to stiffen, but it softened in seconds.

"I'm ok with that," I said. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Juvia thought Gray-sama doesn't talk to people about his past," she said. I shook my head.

"I trust you," I said. Her face began to turn deep red.

"Why?" She asked. I shrugged.

"To be honest, I don't know. I guess there's just something about you that I trust," I answered. She walked up to me and gave me a hug. There was something different about this hug. It would usually be tight or clingy, but this one...this one was perfect.

"L-Let's go back to the others," Juvia suggested. We got out from the pool and started walking together. Her head was resting on my shoulders while her arms were wrapped around mine. My heart began to beat faster and faster.

Why am I feeling like this around her?

~~~

I know, minna. Juvia wasn't talking in 3rd person during the flashback, but I have a good reason. It's kinda difficult to use Juvia's POV because I don't know if I'm typing in 1st person or 3rd person. So, to make things easier for myself, I made Juvia talk in 1st person at the flashback. I don't know. Maybe you guys didn't notice Juvia wasn't talking in 3rd person. Anyways, here's a sneak peak in the next chapter! It's not a conversation. It's just random people talking. I hope you like it!

P.S. Have a great Thanksgiving! I'm grateful to have each and every one of you who either read my book or supported it along the way. You guys are amazing!

~~~

Sneak Peak:

"Father, is that you?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Why are you here?"

"It's me..."

"I-I thought you were dead..."

"I-I think I..."

"Who are you?"

"M-My name is W-Wendy..."

"I have a daughter?"

"I don't want to see you ever again!"

~TheKonfusingKK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 901 18
Unfortunate timing leads to Deku moving to america on his own much like all might . When he returns class 1A gives him death glares... Was it becaus...
23.1K 1.2K 16
"We used to be close, but I guess that's just the past" Published: April 24, 2018
1.6K 59 6
" i kissed the scars on her skin. i still think you're beautiful, & i don't ever wanna lose my best friend. " in which cho kang and tara carpenter ha...
234K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc