Disguise

By ARyding

'Once upon a time.' 'And they lived happily ever after.' Fairy tales. Princess stories. The tales your dad te... More

Disguise
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Information about One Shot!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 & One-Shot Results
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
epilogue

Chapter 6

21.3K 411 72
By ARyding

Ch. 6

ARABELLA’S POV

“Wake up sleeping beauty.” I heard someone mummer next to me.

“What the hell?!?” I asked and sat up in my bed. I screamed when I saw Demtri sitting right next to me with a huge smirk on his face.

“I’m not that ugly am I?” Demtri asked pretending to be hurt by my scream.

“Yes you are.” I said slowly as if I was talking to a three year old. “Now onto a more important question….WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!”

“Wow! Calm down princess-“He started.

“Do not ever call me that.” I said glaring at him.

“Now what was I saying before I got so rudely interrupted?” He accused looking right at me before continuing, “Oh yes! I was sent in by our lovely parents to get your lazy ass out of bed.”

“Did they actually say that?” I asked shocked.

“What the ‘lazy ass’ part? Oh no I just added that part because I thought it would be funny and boy was I right!” He laughed.

“You’re an asshole, you know that right?”

“You have told me that before.”

“What time is it anyways?” I said and got up and stretched. I saw that Demtri was not even bothering to answer me because he was too busy staring at me. I looked down to see that I was in a very small black silk nighty. I quickly crossed my arms to try and cover up as much as I could.

“My eyes are up here pervert.” I snapped at him and pointed at my face.

He looked up at me with a weird expression in his eyes but before I could even hope to read it, it was gone and he had his famous smirk back on his face. “Oh I know.”

“Do you know what time it is or……?”

“Oh yeah of course, it is 10:48.” He reapplied after looking at the clock.

“What! No way, there is no way that my mom would let me sleep in that late.” I said shaking my head.

“Yeah well apparently there is a way, because she did.”

“Oh wow.” I said shocked.

“Yep. Oh I was supposed to tell you that you have to meet everyone downstairs in the front hall at noon because we are doing some weird charity thingy.” Demtri shrugged.

“Oh ok. Well I am taking a shower so…” I said trailing off waiting for him to leave.

“Want some company?” He said raising an eyebrow.

I thought for a minute than smiled, “Sure.”

“Really?” He asked shocked. He obviously was not expecting me to say yes.

“No you dumbass! Now get out.” I laughed that I tricked his before I turned around and walked into my bathroom.

I quickly took off my clothes and jumped in the shower. I than quick washed my hair and shaved my legs before I stepped out and went to go get changed. I looked around and was surprised when I didn’t see any of my ladies in waiting, not that I was complaining. First sleeping in and now no ladies in waiting, maybe that little outburst I had last night had finally gotten to my parents although I really doubted it.

I looked around my closet and grabbed a pair of light wash jeans and a plain purple tank top. I also grabbed a black cardigan to wear over it and a pair of pumas. I threw my hair up in a pony and just applied a little mascara before I was done.

I knew that we were going to a charity event so that was why I had dressed so casual. I loved going to Charity things like this so much! We have to go every now and then to show the country that we are ‘good leaders’ or that’s what my parents say but I really love it. If it was up to me I would go all the time and I would do it because I love to, and not for publicity like my parents.

Last month we went to a hospital for children who have cancer and I was able to play games with them and goof around. I loved seeing their faces when we went there and how happy just playing Barbie’s with someone can make them.

I skipped down the kitchen excited for the day to start. It was only 11:30 so I was still had plenty of time before I had to get downstairs. I was starving and I really wanted some food without my mother watching so that I could finally have something that I liked.

The kitchen was any chef’s dream, it was probably as big as a normal family’s living room, dining room, and kitchen combined. It had granite counter tops and all brand new appliances, the stove alone had 10 burners and we had six ovens plus a pizza oven!

“Hello Arabella.” Greg the main chef greeted me as I practically ran into the kitchen.

“Hey Greg!” I chirped happily.

“Now what can I do for you today miss?” Greg said leaning over the counter as I sat down in one of the stools.

“I would like food please!” I said smiling widely.

“Oh really? I never would have guessed.” Greg joked making me laugh, “Well let’s see according to your diet plan you can either have another egg white omelet or some fruit salad.” He said looking at a sheet of paper that had my diet on it.

I just gave him a flat look, “Really?”

“Yeah you’re right this is stupid! How about I whip you up some of my pancakes?” Greg asked laughing at me.

“Chocolate Chips please!” I said laughing.

Greg was like a big brother to me, I used to come in here all the time when I was younger and I would just sit and watch him cook. We would always joke around and if Kara was busy he would be the person I would come to if I needed to chat.

“There you are Madam!” Greg joked as he slipped three huge chocolate chip pancakes on my plate and passed the maple syrup to me.

“Why thank you sir.” I said as I poured a huge amount of syrup on my pancakes.

“BELLA!”

I turned around to see Kara running full speed at me. As soon as she got to me she jumped up on me and spun us both around.

“Hey Kara.” I said laughing.

“I haven’t seen you forever!” Kara cried at me, “Oh pancakes!”

I laughed at her, she got sidetracked really easily and this was one of those times. My laughter died though when I saw her cut a huge piece of pancake of my stack and stuffed it in her mouth.

“Kara! Get your own!” I whined, I loved these pancakes but I barley ever got them so there was no way I was planning on sharing.

She just smiled at me hugely and I grimaced as I saw her mouth fall of my pancakes.

“Oh god!” I cried covering my eyes.

“I figured that you would find your way down here so I took the liberty of making you a plate of my amazing pancakes.” Greg laughed and set a plate down of pancakes in front of her.

“Yeah! Thanks Greg!” Kara said happily as she started to dig into her pancakes, “So you never did tell me what you thought of Demtri and girl I want details!!!!”

“Oooooh Gossip!” Greg squealed in a girly voice.

“Shut up Greg!” I laughed and shook my head.

“But I wanna know!” He said now serous.

By now most of the kitchen staff and a few other maids had gathered around the island we were sitting at. Some of them were eating pancakes and others were just standing around listening to our conversation. I knew some of them but a lot of them I had never even seen before.

I sighed knowing that everyone one would want gossip on what the princess thought of Demtri. None of them knew that we were getting married but it wouldn’t take a genius to guess that he was here for me.

“Ummmm well I would say he is interesting.” I said slowly not wanting to give too much away.

Everyone frowned a little obviously expecting to get more gossip than that. Most of them went away and went back to whatever work they were doing. Suddenly I felt a vibrate so I took my phone out from my pocket. I looked and saw that I had a text from Kara. I looked at her confused as to why she was texting me when she was an arm’s length away from me but she was looking the other way.

I know that that is not all that is going on Bella! Tell me!!!! -Kara

I sighed. I knew that sooner or later Kara would want to talk about it. She was always the best friend I could ever ask for but I just didn’t want to talk about this right now. I think that I didn’t want to believe that this was really happening and that this was really my life.

Long story short- He is an asshole and my life sucks): -Bella

“Oh Bella!” Kara cried and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug.

Everyone who was still here was looking at us funny because to them it would seem like out of the blue Kara just gave me a big hug. Still I hugged her back tightly and willed myself not to cry. I had cried enough last night and I really needed to except that this was happening.

“This is one of those moments were I realize how lucky I am to not be the princess.” Kara said.

“If I were you I would always be having those moments.

“Come on Bella! Even when you’re in your shoe closet?” Kara asked looking at me like I am crazy.

“Haha. OK maybe not than I don’t know what I would do without my babies!” I cried laughing now.

“Well what do we have here? The princess making friends with the maids! Oh how sweet!” I turned my head to see Demtri leaning against the door frame with a huge fake grin on his face.

I narrowed my eyes at him, trust Demtri to ruin one of the only times where I actually felt like myself, “What do you want?”

“Sorry to ruin this little love fest but you are needed in the front hall.” Demtri said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a huge piece of Kara’s pancakes.

“EXCUSE ME!” Kara practically yelled at Demtri.

“Yes?” Demtri asked Kara looking confused.

“What the hell do you think that you are doing just waltzing on in here and eating my pancakes?” Kara asked looking pissed.

“Uh Kara?” Greg said quietly.

“What?!?” Kara snapped and whipped her head around to face Greg.

“Ummmm that’s the prince.” Greg mumbled and shot Demtri a small smile.

“Do you think I give a rat’s ass?” Kara asked looking even more pissed.

“Calm down there last time I checked it wasn’t a crime to eat some breakfast.” Demtri said grabbing another piece of pancake.

“YOU!” Kara said jumping off her chair and standing about one centimeter away from his face.

“Wooooow! Calm down there Kara.” I said grabbing her arm and pulling her away from Demtri.

“Come on Bella!” Kara whined.

“Kara! Go eat your pancakes and calm down. Now I’m going, love you and I will talk to you later!” I said hugging her quick and left before she could disagree.

“Nice friend.”

I jumped and looked behind me to see Demtri standing with a smug grin on his face. I scowled at him and said, “Yeah she’s one of my best friend.”

“Who’s your other friend?”

“Oh uh…..no one.” I said quickly realizing my mistake. There was no way that I could let Demtri know about Lizzie and my life at the bar.

“Oh ok….” Demtri said looking unsure.

“Yep.”

“So what would your mom think if she knew that you were best friends with a servant?”

“You listen! You cannot just come into my life and expect me to drop everything for you! That is my best friend and I don’t care if she’s a servant!” I yelled at him and turned around to glare at him.

“But your mom would care.”

“Exactly why you aren’t going to tell her.”

“Oh I get it don’t worry- I’m good at keeping secrets.” Demtri winked at me before walking ahead of me and into the front hall.

So wow i have uploaded very soon! yeah!

sooooooo for me uploading so soon everyone should comment and vote on this chapter! tell me what you think!!!<3 hehe. I hope that you guys a like the chapter! I know that it is a little short but i am trying to make them longer:-) anyways....i think that that it is it!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 20.6K 57
"Are you sure you're one of the girls? You seem like a spy to me. Are you spy, Arabella?" My name rolled of his tongue perfectly and I stood complete...
11.4M 152K 10
*completed NOW A PUBLISHED NOVEL!* An ancient Cursed bloodline, a world-crossed romance, tyrant kings, a princess with dragon wings, a forbidden love...
180K 11.2K 36
Alera lost her mother early in life and was raised by a strict king for a father and the many nursemaids who crossed themselves before touching her...
90.5K 2.9K 15
What do you do when heaven and hell are fighting over you? Simple. You wreck your life further by joining a human high school. For Arabella life is...