Life Unexpected

Af NatalieMccarthy1982

Sophia is 16 years old and has been a foster child for as long as she could remember. She has been from hous... Mere

Foster Child
One More Time
Suprise !
Meeting Sophia
Runaway
The Trial
The Secret
Hook Up
Wishes Do Come True
Ditched
Choices
Transfer
Fixing Things
First Day Lies
Boyfriend Troubles
Chuck
A Family Dinner part 1
A Family Dinner part 2
A Family Dinner part 3
The Love of a Daughter
Foster Freak
Dear Santa
Glee Club part 1
Glee Club part 2
The Night Sophia Was Made
Don't Kiss and Tell
Bombshell part one
Showcase
Bombshell part two
Secrets Revealed
Blow Up
The Call
A Better Mom
Heart A Break
Just A Crush
Protective Father
The Winter Formal part 1
The Winter Formal part 2
Stay Away From My Daughter
I Miss You
Conflicted
Pick One
The Girl You Think I Am
Tell Me How To Feel
I Used To Love You
I Choose You
You're Mine
Adoption Day
The Tour
The Break Up
Come With Us
The Proposal
This Is Where I Leave You
Sequel
New Book
New Book

I'm Sorry

1.2K 50 1
Af NatalieMccarthy1982

Chapter 12
Sophia's pov :
I got back to Rachels later that night to see Rachel sitting on the couch waiting for me . "Rachel." I said suprised to see her. "Where have you've been why didn't you call?" She asked me worried. "I don't have a cell phone. " I said annoyed with her. "Still you've should've called if you were going to be late." She said. "Why do you care ? According to you I don't exist. " I said. "What?" She said confused. "I heard everything you said on the radio today. About not being pregnant in highschool, not having a kid, I heard everything Rachel so as far as I'm concerned I don't have a mother. " I said. I could tell she was hurt. "Sophia I'm sorry let me explain, I had no choice I had to say it or I'd get fired." She told me. "So the moral here is to lie to save your ass?" I asked her. "Thats a cheap shot and you know it." She said. "Know what Rachel, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ever tried to get in contact with you. I'm sorry that I ever thought for one single moment that I thought you could actually love me. " I said. "Sophia!" She said. "No Rachel, just leave me alone! " I yelled furiously and left the room .

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

56 0 3
In which Gabriella, Finn and Rachel's daughter from sophomore year, starts going to a new school in her hometown, along with her 12 year old brother...
41K 1.6K 34
After her father abondons her and her mother Rachel Berry must try to move on . With the help of her best friend Finn and her glee friend she might j...
19K 740 71
Single mom and rising star actress Quinn Fabray raises her young daughter Beth on her own in New York, but after her best friend sets her up on a bli...
39.9K 933 32
[BOOK 1] Rachel Berry is the girl that doesn't speak up in class, but everyone knows she is smart. She doesn't care that people call her a geek becau...